• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Metropolitan Affair Ch. 02

The Metropolitan Affair Ch. 02

12

Author's Note: This story is part of another series from my other creation, however the flashback starts from exactly the same position where The Metropolitan Affair ends, when I experienced the feeling of a real cock in me and pushed back in pain...!! This Metropolitan series is part of flashbacks from the other big series, which I would put together later as prequel or sequels.

--------------------------------------------------

Am I single...? Good question, I thought. Dhruv's eyes were stuck on my face and were eager for an answer. "Yes" I replied. I was not sure why I said yes. Maybe because I and Rajan were not official about our relationship. My thoughts were interrupted by the air hostess's voice.

"Mam, please fasten your seat belt." she said in the most humble manner.

"Yes, thanks" I said. Meanwhile the announcement about the crew of the flight started. As the voice announced the names, my attention got stuck to one of them, flight attendant Akshay. This was one name which till date intoxicated my mind and soul whenever I heard.

I closed my eyes and rested my head back to recollect my thoughts about Akshay.

"Shh..shh.. Don't worry, it hurts for the first time, but you will love it later." Akshay tried to convince me. I could sense his state of panic from his voice after he heard me scream.

"No, it hurts!" I said. Suddenly all the lust and desire seemed to fade away.

"Ok, relax, I will not do anything... come here" he said and hugged me tight. As I rested peacefully in his arms I thought.

"How could Akshay be so confident about everything, about his statement that it hurts for the first time" I thought, that moment I realized that for him it was not the first time, and a strange jealousy crept inside me. It was weird. It was evident that I was getting emotionally involved with him. After these couple of thoughts, my tiredness took over and I fell asleep, both of us naked in each other's arms under one thin sheet which could cover only parts of our bodies.

I must have slept for a good six hours when I felt his warm lips touching my forehead. I opened my eyes, it was dawn as I could see from the window. The darkness had not fully subsided from the skies and I could hear the feeble chirping of bird, thus breaking the morning silence. Akshay looked at me and smiled. "Why are you smiling" I asked in a deep voice.

"Every little thing about you is so sexy. How can you look so charming even in sleep?" he said and brushed his lips with mine. "And now this voice... are you conspiring to kill me?" he whispered and gently kissed my lips.

I smiled and snuggled my face in his neck and hugged him. I could feel his warmth and also could feel his shaft getting tighter near my thighs. He then slid his palms on my bare back, to the start of my butt crack and twirled his fingers around. He then pulled me towards him so tight that it almost crushed my bosoms. I looked at him in surprise and could easily see the lust in his eyes. I was scared and enticed at the same time. We kissed again, this time with twice the intensity.

"I am so thirsty... can you please get me some water" I interrupted.

"Oh, for a while you made me so happy, I thought you were thirsty for something else." he winked. "But hey, I would love to see you go and get the bottle from the hall..." I immediately understood what he wanted me to do, rather view.

"Fine! If that's what you want" I agreed. I stood up holding the thin sheet with one hand to hide my chest and wrapped the other end around end of my butts. He felt so comfortable being naked in front of me but I did not gather the courage to look at his thing, though I wondered whether it was flaccid or erect. I felt awkward with his eyes scanning me, but at the same time was conscious of my nakedness and whether I looked perfect.

However, in the process of wrapping my body with the sheet, I almost tripped on the sheet and my boobs spilled out, and he got an eyeful and chuckled.

"Ouch!" he said and had a good laugh. Embarrassed I gathered the sheet and hurriedly left the room. I took out a bottle from the fridge and quenched my thirst. As soon as I finished drinking water I saw him come out of the room with a chair in his hand.

"Let's sit outside for some time, it's so pleasant. And I hardly get up so early to see the sunrise" he said and pulled me towards the balcony. I somehow covered my body to go out. The light from the farmhouse was still overpowering the dim daylight. He sat on the chair and said "come..." he pulled me again and made me sit on his lap.

As I sat, I felt his rod in right between my ass-crack. I wondered whether he was still hard, or he felt so huge even when not erect. He moved my long curls from his finger to one side of shoulder and kissed my neck. The warmth of his body in the slight cold breeze was turning me on. I could feel his cock getting bigger, and poking me. .

He adjusted his position to ensure that his cock was well placed between my butt cheeks, and murmured "You know something, I will never forget last couple of days in my life". The he wrapped his around my waist and one around my boobs, and kissed my back.

I turned my face to look at him closely and could see all sorts of emotions in his eyes. There was love, desire, lust. I could not help but kiss him again on his lips. We went on and on with our tongues playing with each other and sharing our saliva.

I wrapped my one hand around his head and pulled him closer. My other hand was occupied holding the sheet near my chest. Everything around me was so romantic. He slid his hands from below my arm to my belly and started playing with my navel.

The slight tickle and the growing desire was lightening an unknown spark in my body. I could feel the hair on his chest rub against my back. By now we were kissing wildly with his lips and tongue occasionally rubbing over my neck and shoulders. My hand was holding him tightly close to my body.

His hand slowly moved towards my bushes which had the dried up traces of my juices from the last night encounter. As his fingers tried to find a way inside me through my bushes, I paused and looked directly into his eyes. He understood the hesitation in my eyes, and asked, "Trust me?"

"Yes" I said. As soon as I uttered the word, he thrusted his finger inside me. I was taken by surprise. As I held my breath, he locked his big mouth with mine. His other hand held my shoulder tight. For few seconds I did not know how I felt, it was a sweet pain. My body almost quivered in his arms. My arms were losing grip on the sheet which was hiding my bare boobs. He gently started moving his finger in and out my hole. To my surprise, I felt as if my body was following his instructions.

I was a slave to him at than moment. As he released my mouth for a moment, I took a sigh which came out in the form of a moan. His fingers continued to ignite me, and he frequently rubbed my outer labia with his thumb. It was a moment of bliss, magic and real. I had been used to fingering since long, but never thought it could feel so good. I could feel within that my juices and wetness has coated his finger. It was a bit awkward as I could see that my body was totally ready but my mind was still fearing and mindful of the pain.

"You will love it darling, you should not let go of this feeling. You have to experience it" he said.

The confidence in his eyes raised mine too. All I could do was give him a nod. He reciprocated with a smile. I smiled back, as soon as I did he stood up with some plan in mind and made me stand too.

As I stood in the corner of the balcony, he rushed inside and came out with a mattress. He placed it in the center of the balcony. I was just rooted there with my one hand just holding on to the thin sheet which separated between my nakedness and his, and continued to stare how he continued to prepare the bed to devour me, make love to me, use me and fuck me!

After he arranged the mattress, he held a corner of the sheet in his hand and pulled me towards him. I almost tripped on the mattress and landed in his arms. "Drop the sheet" he said.

"But... here? Outside?" I fumbled with my words.

"Yes, I am sure no one is lucky enough to get to see you like this under the sky" he said and looked straight at my partially visible cleavage. He could see my hesitation but was very adamant on what he wanted. I could see that I had no other choice, rather I too wanted to do as he said. I dropped the sheet and it glided down my body.

For a minute Akshay just stared at my body. Then he placed both his palms on my boobs to cover them, as if hiding it from the nature, as it he possessed them, he owned them.

"Don't think anything, just enjoy the feeling" he said, and with that he moved down to kneel in front of me.

His hands had not left my boobs and were now slowly pressing them. Meanwhile his tongue had started playing with my navel. He was tickling me with his rapid tongue movements in and around it.

I closed my eyes, my heart had started racing in anticipation of what was going to happen next. He clenched my nipples in between his fingers and twisted them hard, as if he just turned on a brand new car engine. I felt a new wave of arousal in my body and could not take any more.

My knees felt weak and I collapsed in his arms, hanging my weight onto him. Then he slid his hand down and then to the back to get a better grip of my lower body. His hands were now caressing my butts. He held me tight towards him and his tongue continued the vigorous licking.

My deep belly button by now had become a toy for him, he was sucking and licking it hard. He continued to play with it, and kept squeezing my butt cheeks. I could feel his nails digging on my ass, but I was enjoying it.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see his broad shoulders and hairy arms in contrast with my body. He then brought one of his hand to front and started exploring the outers of my pussy. He brushed aside my pubic hair (how I wish I could have kept them trimmed or shaved if I knew Pune was to deflower me) used a couple of his fingers to rub it and every now & then he frequently thrusted a finger inside, all the way up till he could reach.

It had become really difficult for me to stand and could feel the weakness in my legs. I held his shoulders firmly and then he suddenly pulled me down and made me to kneel too in front of him.

"Touch me" he said and placed my hands on his throbbing member.

His wrapped my fingers around it and I went with the flow. This felt even bigger than last night, and I could feel the blood pumping through the veins. He then asked me to stroke him by showing me how to go about it. I submitted and followed like an obedient student. I could see his excitement rising, so much that he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me so hard that he almost bit me.

His other hand now rapidly guiding me how to stroke his manhood. I sat with my legs parted just in front of him. While I moved my fists in an up & down movement, I felt crown of his cock touching the tip of my hole several times. I was getting equally excited and thrilled, and by now had started moaning loud.

"Shhh.. baby we have neighbors all around, you don't want to disturb their sleep right" he said and stuffed my mouth with his tongue.

He then pushed me on the mattress and came over me. I somehow adjusted my body to lie down straight. "Today I will not stop Kriti, you better be ready" he ordered with a dominant look in his eyes.

Though this time his words did not scare me and I just smiled in acknowledgement. He pulled me and made me lie down on my side. My boobs followed the gravity to bounce towards the mattress. He slowly slid down and placed his mouth on my assets. Before I could realize anything his tongue licked one of my nipple and then the other. He repeated this alternately till they became really hard.

"Now you are ready" he said and smiled and immediately started sucking them hard. He used his large hands to squeeze my both boobs together and sucked on my both nipples at once. As his mouth was chewing on my nipples, I felt his finger again found a way inside me.

I almost felt I had an orgasm. I moaned loudly. He was working vigorously on my body now that I knew I would lose my virginity to him today. He came on top of me and spread my legs apart. He then kissed my lips and said "Just relax".

With that he covered my mouth with his palms tightly and inserted his tool in my hole slowly. I closed my eyes as I felt the pain which grew in intensity the deeper he came inside me. I bit my lips hard for those few seconds trying to absorb the pain. Slowly he made his grip loose on my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw him looking straight across my face.

"Your cave is so wet and slippery baby, I know there is no more pain for you... " he whispered in my ears.

I could not say much as I was equally in pain and pleasure. With that he slowly started stroking me in and out. He must have shoved in and out of me for just few minutes, and I felt close. I moaned loudly, and my body started trembling.

He stopped "Wait ... not so soon!" he said and gently pulled his shaft out. I looked at him with questionable eyes. "You should enjoy this more" he said and turned me around. I closed my eyes although I was too curious to figure what was going to happen next.

He locked both my hands above my head. His grasp had left me helpless, I felt so feeble in his grasp. He slid his palms on my naked back from neck to my butts, and going all the way till my hairy mounds. As he did, I felt a wave inside me. He then came closer and bit me slightly on my shoulder. "Ouch" I mumbled.

He made his grip tighter and started kissing my back with frequent gentle bites. My body had become a puppet in his hands and just followed what he wanted. I was just enjoying the moment when suddenly he left the grip and went lower down to my mounds to bite them.

"You are so yummy" he said and took my lower lips completely in his mouth and began sucking on it. I felt a little weird, maybe I was not prepared for this. His bites were now hurting me.

"Stop stop.. Please" I begged.

"Sorry, I forgot how delicate you are" he said and turned me over again.

He locked my lips with his. As I craved for more, I did not realize when I parted my legs to give him room. I knew he was going to fuck me now and nothing was to stop it. I wanted him badly inside me again till I get satisfied. He took the charge and inserted his cock inside my slippery pussy. This time I could take him easily, and it filled me with pride. His member slipped all the way inside me without any trouble this time, and the sense of achievement enhanced my pleasure multifold.

As he started shoving it inside me I felt as if I was in some other world. He was moving his cock in and out of my dripping pussy forcefully now, and my body was learning to move with it, and obliging with the in and out movement of his ever growing and hard member.

That feeling was the best of anything I had yet, and was incomparable to the orgasms I had brought to myself using my fingers or objects. I thought I could do this over and over again. My hole was stuffed and was and was being stroked vigorously. I felt completely used and it made me feel good. Suddenly I felt a wave of raising intensity in my body. I was about to climax in very few strokes of his shaft. I could feel it and I sensed even Akshay could. I knew I could not hold any longer "Aahh..." I cried

He immediately understood my situation and went as deep as he could and pushed his cock inside me with tremendous force. He did smaller but very quick strokes deep inside my hole. Within a minute of his rod rubbing inside my hole, I reached the climax. I moaned loudly "Ohh God..I am done". As I did, my body got relaxed and now I felt as if something is stuck inside my body. Akshay still continued to ram inside me with all his power.

It took me no time to realize that Akshay was not yet done, he was still rock hard. He continued to use my hole to pound his tool. By now I had started feeling uncomfortable in my pussy but nothing could have stopped him. He knew exactly what he wanted. He fucked me hard for another 5 minutes which seemed like a day to my sore pussy.

Finally I felt some wetness down my thighs. The warm fluid flowing down my ass was the indication that Akshay too had reached his climax. I was completely exhausted. He slowly pulled himself out and lied by my side. We both were speechless for some time. I was loaded with so many thoughts and feelings. I felt happy and sad at the same time, I was totally confused but then resorted to the fact that whatever happened was inevitable.

I closed my eyes and a few drops of tears rolled down. Akshay looked at me and asked. "Are you ok?"

Yes,I am fine. Don't worry" I replied with a smile but could not manage to see him in his eyes.

"Kriti, you need to cleanup baby before sleeping" he said "and cleanup really well... you know what I mean right".

"Yes" I replied. Although I was not sure how well I would be able to clean my sore pussy. My pussy felt as if has been abused badly, and I could feel the pain. I did not want anything to touch me there.

Akshay got up and went inside. I wondered why.

I sat on the mattress and covered myself with the sheet to save me from the chilling air. "It is a beautiful morning, and my life has taken a new turn" I thought as I looked outside through the gaps in the railing. The sunlight by now had overpowered the darkness and it was quite bright now.

Akshay returned with a towel in hand. "You can use this" he said. Although I knew I had stained the mattress, I just got up, took the towel and went towards the washroom. On the way I felt embarrassed to have dirtied his bed. Then immediately a thought struck me. "Would there be blood stains too?" I felt like running back to have a look but could not gather the courage. I quickly picked up my clothes and went inside the washroom.

When I started to clean it with water, I saw the water turn pink. I closed my eyes in embarrassment, due to the stains on his sheet and maybe the mattress. After a while I tried to console myself, "What's wrong in that? After all it was for his own pleasure" I thought and a wicked smile came to my face.

"And anyway I should think about my lost virginity rather than his sheet." I somehow wanted to avoid touching down there, but I knew there was no choice. I had really tough time to get my pussy rid of his thick juices as was scared to put my finger inside. I never thought that a girl like me who loves to finger herself would be scared to do that. After I washed, I stood there for some time just looking at myself in the mirror and thought, "I would not trouble myself with any feeling of guilt, at least I would try and that..." it was perfect! A smile came to my face again.

I got into my clothes and was about to leave when I saw his razor on the basin and thought "I should also start shaving down there. Probably I will surprise him before the next time, but I don't have any good sexy clothes. Should I go shopping? Oh stop it, what are you doing..." So I knew what I had got myself into. I knew was totally into him now, and my mind was already making plans to seduce him, although I knew it wasn't needed, and smiled to myself.

I went out and saw that Akshay had made my bed ready so that I can catch up on some rest, just what I wanted. As I slid into the bed he came and sat near me. "Don't worry, I will not sleep here, otherwise I might not let you sleep again" he chuckled. I just smiled.

He continued "But we need to talk about somethings once you get up."

"About?" I asked

"About your dates...ahemm...I mean when you last had periods" he said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Metropolitan Affair Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds