• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Taboo Escort Ch. 02

The Taboo Escort Ch. 02

Kelly and Rhonda lay in bed together, kissing deeply. They had made love like wild animals; two years of pent up sexual frustration had just erupted out of them for the first time. In the hotel room, Rhonda was still wearing the black vinyl corset. Her son's cum was still oozing out of her thoroughly pounded pussy. Kelly's mind was spinning. He had just been seduced and fucked by his own mother.

"I love you so much," Rhonda said, touching Kelly's face.

"I love you too. You're amazing." Kelly said with a smile. They kissed again and held each other tight. Kelly ran his hand down her back, feeling the vinyl beneath his fingers. He was in heaven.

"Oh by the way," Rhonda said as she gazed into his eyes, "happy birthday."

"Thank you," Kelly beamed. "This is the best gift I could ever ask for."

"I'm so glad everything is out in the open. I love having my little boy inside me." Again they kissed, but this time they were interrupted by the ringing of Rhonda's cell phone. "Oh shit, that's work. What are they doing calling me now?"

"Do you have to take it?" asked Kelly.

"Yeah, it's probably important; it damn well better be." She answered her phone. "This is Rhonda... yes... that's okay, what's going on... are you kidding me... that's not my fault... no, absolutely not... that's bullshit." Kelly heard anger in her voice. "This is a bad time right now... I understand that... so there's no way to do this from my office... I'm sorry too... I'll be there in the morning... yes, I know... okay, see you then." She slapped her phone shut so hard Kelly thought she had broken it. She swore loudly, "Son of a bitch!"

"What's wrong?" Kelly asked.

"I gotta leave for New York," she replied with exasperation in her voice.

"Are you kidding; when?"

"In the fuckin' morning," she yelled as she got up and headed to the bathroom. "Get dressed we have to go home."

Kelly put on his shirt and pants. Rhonda had brought a change of clothes in an overnight bag. She came out of the bathroom wearing a blue blouse and jeans. Kelly was dressed and sitting on the edge of the bed. She sat down next to him.

"I'm so sorry baby," Rhonda said.

"I don't understand. Why do you have to leave?"

"There is a problem with one of my accounts and I have to take care of it in person. The bank is flying me out in the morning. I'll have to go to several major meetings and all sorts of other bullshit to get this all lined out. It's going to take at least three of four days. I'm sorry I messed up your birthday."

"You didn't mess up anything," Kelly interjected, "you made this the best birthday ever. I love you."

"Aw sweetie, I love you too." She put her arms around her son and kissed him again, deeply and passionately.

When they got home, Rhonda showered and called Kelly into her bedroom. Her long, dark, damp hair was down and she wore a red silky nightgown that was low cut with spaghetti straps.

"Are you ready for bed sweetheart?" she asked.

"Yeah," Kelly said, "but I don't want to sleep in my room."

"Good," Rhonda said smiling, "because I want you to sleep with mommy tonight."

"I'd like to sleep with you every night."

"I think that can be arranged." She smiled even more broadly and patted the bed next to her. "Now come here and lay with me I've got an early flight and I'm already starting to miss you."

He lay down on his back next to her on the bed. She propped herself up on one elbow and ran her fingers through his hair. Her sweet scent filled his nostrils and a chill swept down his spine. He looked up at the beautiful woman that was his mother and was totally mesmerized. She was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen. He realized that over the last two years, he had fallen madly in love with her. Now that she had taken their relationship to the next level, this truth crashed down on him like nothing he had ever felt before. He was in complete awe.

"I'm going to give you one more birthday present before we go to sleep," Rhonda said, smiling seductively, "so I need you to take your cock out for me. Will you do that for Momma?"

"Yes ma'am," Kelly breathed. He pulled down his sleep shorts and let them drop to the floor off the side of the bed. Rhonda picked up a bottle from her nightstand and squirted some of the lube in her hand.

"Just lay back and relax baby; let Mommy take care of you." She rubbed the lube up and down his cock, which was already starting to get hard. "That's it sweetheart; Momma wants to see you cum for her. Does that feel good baby?"

"It feels incredible," Kelly moaned. She started kissing his neck and nibbling his ear while continuing to stroke his now rock hard dick.

"My little baby boy has such a nice hard cock for his Mommy. Are you Mommy's dirty little boy?"

"Yes ma'am," Kelly said softly, "I'm your dirty little boy."

Rhonda smiled, "And I'm going to make my dirty little boy cum so hard. Mommy's going to milk every drop of cum out of you. I want you to make a big mess for me." She was still stroking him while she spoke seductively. "I know you like your mother's hand rubbing up and down on your cock, don't you?"

"I love it," replied Kelly.

Rhonda giggled, "Oh yeah, I love making you feel good baby. I love pleasing my little boy. Your cock felt so perfect when you had it buried in my pussy tonight. You fucked me so good honey; I want you to cum again while Mommy jerks you off." She kissed his face and let her tongue play around his ear. Kelly shivered with goose bumps.

"My whole body is tingling," Kelly whispered.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No," Kelly said quickly, "it feels amazing."

Rhonda giggled again and slowed the rhythm of her hand on his cock. "You want me to keep going? Then beg me. Beg your mother to keep touching you."

Kelly responded immediately. "Please Momma, don't stop rubbing me. I'm begging you, please jerk me harder. Please don't stop; don't stop touching me. Your hand feels so good."

"What do you want me to do?" Rhonda asked in a stern voice. "Tell me what you want your mother to do."

"Make me cum Mommy. Please make me cum."

"Say it again Kelly," her tone growing more demanding. "Tell Momma what you want her to do."

"Make me cum!" he cried. "Please... please make me cum!"

Rhonda started stroking his cock fast and hard. "Look at me," she said in the same stern voice, "I want you to shoot that hot load for Mommy. Do you understand me?" She was nose to nose with him; the same set of brown eyes staring into each other. Seeing the ecstasy in his eyes and feeling his hot breath on her face drove her wild. She raised her voice even louder. "I want you to cum for me right now. Mommy wants you to shoot that fuckin' load, Kelly; cum for me; cum for Mommy; cum for me right now!"

Kelly cried out in pleasure as he came for her. His jizz streamed into the air as Rhonda emptied his balls in a massive orgasm. His cock throbbed in her hand as she squeezed it; trying to get every last drop out of it. It gushed cum over and over again. His body shook as he squirted out the last of his seed.

"That's it," Rhonda exhorted, "that's Momma's baby! Oh yes honey; you are such a good little boy. Oh my god, look at all that cum you squirted for me. My baby came so hard! You came so hard for Mommy."

"That was amazing," Kelly panted, trying to catch his breath.

"Happy birthday sweetheart," Rhonda said. They kissed.

"I love you," said Kelly.

"I love you too," said Rhonda.

The next morning, he hugged and kissed her goodbye. He stood in the doorway and watched her drive away. Kelly had always heard the phrase 'aching for someone,' but he had never experienced it until that moment. He would have given anything to have Rhonda in his arms, right then; right there. As he stared down the street, long after the car had driven out of sight, he had a fleeting hope he would see the car headed back towards the house and then hear his mom say, "I cancelled the trip. I've come home for you." He realized how silly these thoughts were and closed the door.

He tried calling her a few times throughout the day, but it went to voicemail. Finally that evening, his phone rang.

"Hey sweetheart," Rhonda said. Kelly had never heard a sweeter sound in his life.

"Hey Mom; I've been trying to reach you. Is everything okay?" How was the flight?"

"Everything is fine. The flight was good; you know; nothing out of the ordinary. I was rushed into meetings before my feet could hit the ground. I've just now got to my room. How are things there?"

"I miss you," Kelly said in a voice that came out more sheepishly than he thought possible.

"Oh baby, I miss you too. I miss you like crazy. I'm not getting out of here until Friday. I don't know if I can stand being apart from you for that long."

Kelly's heart sank. He longed for her so much, he felt that now familiar ache. "I wish I was there to put my arms around you; hold you." He trailed off, lost in thought. Rhonda sighed. He shook himself a little and came out of his trance. "Oh, I have a question for you. What's the address of the hotel you're staying at?"

"Um, why do you ask?"

"I bought you something today and I want you to have it."

"You're going to send it to me? It can't wait until I get home?"

"No," Kelly replied, "I want you to have it as soon as possible. I'll overnight it; it can't wait until Friday."

The week dragged on. Kelly tossed and turned in the empty bed. He didn't know it, but Rhonda was doing the same thing. The bed in the hotel room made her lonely and she craved the comfort of her son. She thought about their lovemaking and she burned for more. Kelly had slept in her room, so he could smell her scent, even though she was so far away.

At long last, Friday finally arrived. Rhonda got home from the airport while Kelly was still at work. She was going to wear the article of clothing he had sent her and also dress up further for him, but he came home from work early. She was planning on wearing leggings and heels, but ended up bare legged and barefoot. Her long, dark hair was down. She came in the living room from the kitchen as Kelly walked through the front door. All she wore was a short denim skirt and the tight, white cotton t-shirt he had bought for her. On the front of the t-shirt in giant blue lettering it read: WORLD'S GREATEST MOM.

When she saw him, her face lit up with that beautiful smile of hers and she ran at him; throwing her arms around him. Kelly picked her up and spun her around in a circle. He sat her back on her feet and they kissed. Rhonda tried to put a lot of meaning into that kiss; how much she had missed him and how much she loved him. They kept kissing; more intensely and passionately. He squeezed her ass through the denim skirt. He could feel she wasn't wearing panties.

"I have missed you so much honey," she said between kisses.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy you're home," Kelly replied, again, between kisses.

Her nipples were hard and very visible in the cotton t-shirt. They moved in front of the couch, still holding on to each other and kissing wildly. Rhonda unfastened the button of his pants and they fell to the floor around his feet. He stepped out of them and kicked his shoes off. Rhonda fell to her knees and without a word, yanked his boxers down and savagely plunged her mouth around his already hard cock. Kelly yelped in pleasure and surprise as she, almost violently, slammed her mouth on his dick, over and over again, sucking it with all her might. He wrapped his fingers in her hair and moaned. It felt like every nerve ending in his body was sparking and pulsing. She worked his cock with her gorgeous mouth, making him tremble. The more vigorously she worked his prick, the more he loved it. Kelly put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her even harder on his cock. She started gagging and making retching sounds.

"Oh yeah; I love having my mommy gag on my cock," Kelly said through clinched teeth.

The sounds from his mother's throat became more guttural. Suddenly, she pulled her face away and coughed; gasping for breath. "More," she panted, "I want more! Bang my mouth baby; bang your mother's mouth with that sweet cock!" Kelly pulled her by the hair back over his shaft, making her squeal. She continued slamming her mouth on his hard manhood with more intensity than he thought was possible. She grabbed his balls and squeezed them; a little harder than she meant to. Kelly grunted and she loosened her grip, but did not remove her hand from his aching balls.

She put her mouth around just the head of his dick and sucked hard while still playing with his testicles. She cut her eyes up at him and pulled her mouth free. "I want you inside me. Take me," she begged, "take me Kelly; right here; right now."

Rhonda stood up and Kelly grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her away from him. With deliberate force, he shoved her hard onto the couch, so she ended up on her knees, facing away from him. He pulled his shirt off and got on the couch behind her.

She tossed her hair out of her face and looked back at him over her left shoulder. "Give it to me little boy; give Momma what she wants." Their eyes locked and there was a split second where everything stopped as they stared into each other's eyes, then she spoke to him very slowly; annunciating every word, "I want you to fuck my goddamn brains out."

Kelly jerked up the denim skirt, hearing it rip a little, and then rammed his rock hard cock into her warm, wet, waiting cunt. There was no starting slow; no sensual build up. He grabbed her by the hips and started fucking her fast and hard. She gasped and cried out. Their bodies immediately started slapping together. This is what she had been waiting for. She had spent all those lonely nights in New York, longing for this; now she was getting the fucking of a lifetime. She was getting her pussy banged by the only one she knew could do it just right; her own son.

Rhonda grunted and squealed; unable to articulate words. All she could do is cry out in pleasure. Her loud moans of passion were like music to Kelly's ears. He knew he was giving her exactly what she wanted. He was pounding his mother's pussy as hard as he could.

"Do you like that?" he yelled out at her through gritted teeth. "Is that what Mommy wants?" She was unable to answer. The only sounds that issued from her throat were gasps and loud moans.

Without mercy, he continued to pound his hard manhood into her. He took one hand and smacked her ass cheek hard. This made her cry out even more. He gave her two more slaps; never stopping the relentless pounding he was giving her pussy. Over and over again he plowed into her. He knew it was wrong not to care if he was hurting her, but he felt a savage, animalistic drive that pushed him to keep slamming his cock into his mother. He did not let up. He kept fucking her hard, fast and deep.

Rhonda's hair was in her face and her mouth was agape. She had never felt anything this damn good. In the blinding, all consuming pleasure she was experiencing, a thought crossed her mind of how sick and taboo this was. It only fueled her desire and lust. She could feel herself about to climax and at that moment, she finally found her voice.

"I'm gonna cum," she wailed, "Oh god Kelly, you're gonna make me cum; oh fuck; oh shit; I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Kelly felt her cunt clamp down on his dick. He reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled hard while using his cock to try and split her open. Her cries of passion turned into earsplitting screams. She had lost all control. Her body was convulsing in this mind numbing orgasm and still, Kelly did not stop thrusting into her.

Rhonda leaned her head back and screamed even louder. "Oh god!" she screeched at the top of her lungs. It sounded more like the cry of someone in great pain, rather than pleasure, but the words she screamed made it perfectly clear what she was feeling. "Oh my god; fuck me; fuck me; oh shit; don't stop; oh my fucking god!"

Kelly thought she was going to scream her throat raw. He saw her hair was getting wet with sweat. His thighs were starting to ache from the brutal thrusting he was giving his mother. There was one more thing she wanted and he was about to give it all to her.

"I'm gonna cum inside you," he yelled, "I'm gonna fill Momma's pussy up with my cum!"

"Yes," Rhonda gasped, "yes baby; cum inside me; cum for Mommy!"

He felt it building. Ignoring the burning in his legs, he banged Rhonda with all his might. Finally, his cock exploded inside of her. His cum spewed deep into her thoroughly punished fuck hole; filling her up. It was exactly what she wanted. In his blinding climax, he had grabbed her t-shirt with both hands and had it wadded up in each fist. Her cunt squeezed down on his dick, milking the cum out of her little boy.

With her mouth agape, she felt Kelly's huge load gushing inside of her. It was pleasure almost beyond endurance. She felt his sperm shooting deep inside of her; right where it belonged. When she had drained every last drop of his seed from his balls, she collapsed on the couch and so did Kelly. He lay on top of her with his head and upper torso on her back; totally spent. Neither of them could speak. They were both gasping hard for breath. They sounded like two runners who had just sprinted a mile. Sweat was running down Rhonda's face. She wanted to take her hand and wipe it off, but she couldn't seem to find the strength. All she could do was lay there and try to catch her breath. Kelly moved off of her; he thought his body heat would make it even more difficult for her to breathe and cool down.

Rhonda finally turned over on her back and stared up at the ceiling; her nipples were standing out under the t-shirt. She wiped some of the sweat away and tried to speak.

"Oh my fucking god," she panted. "That was incredible. I needed that so bad. I needed you baby."

Kelly smiled and breathed deeply. "That was really intense," he said with a little laugh. He swallowed hard and said, "Mom, I love you more than anything."

"Oh sweetheart, I love you too. I would come over there and kiss you if I had the strength." She laughed and smiled up at the ceiling. "I think I pissed myself," she said, now laughing even harder. "I've never lost control of myself like that before. Oh my god that was fucking amazing."

Kelly picked his shirt up off the floor and leaned over her to wipe more of the sweat off her face and then he bent down and kissed her on her gorgeous lips.

"I love you baby," said Rhonda.

"I love you Mommy," said Kelly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Taboo Escort Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds