• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Slut Girl Ch. 03

Daddy's Slut Girl Ch. 03

123

Part 3: Uncle Joe’s Play Pen

It was shortly after Heidi had her little baby girl that daddy suggested we take a couple of weeks vacation out in California. That way we’d be able to see both Heidi, and his offspring; my sister/niece, as well as stay at Uncle Joe’s palace on the ocean. As CEO of the company that Daddy and uncle Joe had started years ago to handle all of my father’s inventions, and computer programs, uncle Joe was every bit as wealthy as his neighbors if not more so. His residence, though not exactly a marbled palace wasn’t far from it from an ecological standpoint as it blended into the rocky cliff face more than it would have as a gothic castle. Just the same it was as roomy, and elegant inside as any Hollywood mansion could ever have wanted to be without actually being located in Hollywood. The view of the ocean from his huge patio was a sonnet in, and of itself, and along with the pristine beach surrounded by rock face gave it all an air of confident privacy that his neighbors didn’t even enjoy.

By the time we reached the airport, acquired our tickets, were relieved of our luggage by the baggage handler, and hurried out to the gate where our jet was warming up it was time to board the plane. Night had already buried the sun in its black sparkling coverlet. And since we had six hours of time on this aircraft before arriving both daddy and I fell asleep shortly after take off.

************

“Uncle JOE!” I cried out, and jumped into his arms at the curb of LAX as his limousine pulled up, and he stepped out to greet us. His elderly black chauffer rushing to help daddy.

“Christine?!” He stumbled a moment as my weight was suddenly attached to him. But I think he stumbled to cop a feel of my ass through the thin cotton dress that I’d worn on the flight as I felt his hands on bare flesh.

Twins in my father’s side of the family is very common, but uncle Joe and Daddy were identical unlike me, and Heidi. And seeing my father’s mirror image dressed in an Armani business suit for the first time in my life had every nerve ending in my body sizzling with a new found heat all its own. Of course having his hands fondling my rear under my dress then didn’t hurt either.

“Hey Joe,” daddy greeted his brother with a grin as he hauled our luggage along with our skycap, and the chauffer to the rear of uncle Joe’s limo.

“Good to see you too, John,” uncle Joe replied, and eased me back down to the ground, but never really let go of me, just adjusting so that his arm was possessively around my waist now. Then once we were inside of the car with me between the matching bookends; “I’ve contacted Heidi as you requested, and they’ll join us for dinner after you two are settled in.”

“Does THEY include her, er, um…?”

“Boyfriend?” Uncle Joe finished for him.

“I suppose,” daddy sighed. “I just hope they tie the knot sooner, than later.”

“Why?” Joe inquired. “So that nobody will suspect that their baby girl is yours?”

And there it was out in the open, and after hardly five minutes together as a family. The it being our, Heidi’s and my, incestuous relationship with our father. I hadn’t known for sure if daddy had told uncle Joe what had taken place between us, but now that it was out in the open I intended to add my own two cents.

“You aren’t upset about all of this, are you uncle Joe?”

“Not at all, pumpkin,” he used the nickname he’d given me years ago, “In fact I can’t wait to get started with your training in particular.”

“MY TRAINING?” I mouthed to daddy. To which he just shrugged noncommittally.

“Hasn’t your daddy told you? Oh John, I am once again disappointed at your lackadaisical methods of introducing a true slut to the wonders of BDSM.”

“BDSM?” I questioned. “Isn’t that bondage, and sadomasochism?”

“Indeed, yes it is my petite. Your daddy figured that if the two of you are going to continue to live together as illegitimate spouses that the least you can do is learn who the Master is in this situation before he knocks you up, too. After all, he already lost one wife to complacency. So he isn’t going to loose another the same way. And that’s where I come in.”

“Oh?”

“You’ve heard of discipline training schools for dogs, haven’t you?”

“Well yeah, but…”

“Just consider this training of the bitch slut inside of you as the same thing.”

“You’ve got to be kidding?”

“Actually,” and this time from my own father, “we’re dead serious. If we’re to continue this insanity, baby, then I need to know that I have some control over it. And so far, I haven’t, and you know that. I need to know that I can count on your love as an irreversible, unquenchable thirst, and uncle Joe is going to help me make that happen.”

“Each of us has a dominant as well as a submissive side to us…” Uncle Joe went on, explaining everything as if he were one of my past professors from college. His voice almost monosyllabic droned on, and on about what was to take place in my very near future. In fact it was to happen the moment we entered his home. He outlined what my discipline would be for any infractions to his rules, including imaginary ones. I listened as best I could, but what it all came down to was my submitting to being their slave of my own free will during the whole time we were in California. The one part that I did hear, and it kept going like an endless loop of tape recorded in my mind was: “You pumpkin, will submit to any sex with whomever, or whatever we wish you to have sex with whether it is us, or some stranger that we pick off the street.”

It was then that I signed the pre-nuptial contract that uncle Joe placed on my lap. In effect, by signing it I was giving myself over to my father as his personal property from that moment on. And for the life of me I couldn’t figure out why that made my pussy itch with uncontrollable wanton lust.

When we arrived at uncle Joe’s daddy and the chauffer took care of the luggage as uncle Joe led me into his home, and guided me to my living quarters for the duration of my stay in California. The bedroom was all in pretty baby pink with a queen sized ruffled canopy style bed painted white with pink and white linen, and white shelves all around the pink room with nothing but dolls displayed on all of them. The vanity, and dresser matched the bed perfectly making for a nursery fit for a 10-year-old girl more than for a grown young woman. And as I stood there in a daze taking in the whole thing including the view out onto the ocean, in a very business like attitude, uncle Joe disrobed me, until I was stark naked, and then placed what he wanted me to wear on top of the bed linen. Then instructed me to take a shower in the connecting bathroom before I put on those things.

“You’ll find an enema bag in there as well, pumpkin, and I want you to use it before you shower so that you’re clean inside, and out. Got it?”

“Yes…” I hesitated, almost calling him uncle Joe, “yes Master Joe.”

“I’ll be back to instruct you on your makeup when I think you are ready.”

And suddenly I was very much alone, a stranger in a stranger world than I could have ever conceived on my own. I hurried to do as uncle Joe had instructed, almost as if in a trance filling my ass with lukewarm water, and feeling all squirmy, cramping, and very, very sexy to see my stomach bloated out from all of that water. A preview if you will to what I would look like after a couple of months of pregnancy once I got knocked up, hopefully by daddy, but I could no longer figure on that happening.

After the shower I put on the things that uncle Joe had set out on the bed. First the white thigh high nylons with the elastic tops, then the snug fitting shiny calf’s skin metallic hot pink knee high boots with three-inch stiletto heels. After that I put on the strap behind the neck halter top style bra that looked like a spider’s web around my breast, and was made of the same metallic pink calf skin, but with shiny copper, and brass O rings that held it together, and did nothing to cover my nipples. Then I put on the matching wrist bracelets with larger O rings in them, and a studded dog collar with the name Pumpkin engraved in the copper plate on it before putting my long strawberry blond hair up into pig tails as Master Joe had demanded. Now with all of my assets hanging out in the fresh air so to speak, and feeling more naked than I ever did when I was actually naked I sat on the edge of the bed, and waited for my Master’s return.

I could tell that I was making a wet spot on the coverlet even before uncle Joe, my new Master returned to help me with my makeup. But as I’d been directed to just sit still once I was dressed, I dared not move, or I’d received my first discipline. And I didn’t want to mar the family get together the first day out.

“Excellent!” Uncle Joe said as he entered the room with daddy, and found me as he’d instructed. “She at least takes to simple instructions, so the rest should be fairly easy from here.”

I was pulled off the bed by my right arm, and led over to the vanity where I was sat down, and told to apply my makeup as I usually did. With either daddy, or uncle Joe telling me to add a little more of this, or that, until they were satisfied with how I looked. When I was finished the young woman in the mirror could have been any age from 15 to 25, but I had never seen her before in my whole life.

“Now that’s what a true slut should look like,” uncle Joe said.

“Now add some rouge to your nipples,” daddy instructed.

“And put some lipstick on your pussy lips, too,” uncle Joe added. “Yeah, that’s it. From now on you will do your makeup this way every morning after your ablutions, it will be a constant sign of your fealty, is that clear?”

“Yes Masters,” I replied, and meant it.

“Good,” daddy jumped in, “tomorrow I’ll take you to be tattooed, but tonight you’ll be pierced as a sign to others that you are our property.”

I was no more looking forward to that than I was with greeting Heidi’s immediate family for the first time at dinner dressed as I was. To let my own sister see my submissive side wasn’t last on my list of things to do for no reason. But then again, she’d already shown me her implied relationship with her boyfriend, so it was only fair that I return the gesture. That’s when the doorbell sang out.

“Go answer that,” Master Joe commanded me, “your dad, and I have to finish getting supper ready. Be polite, and don’t argue, even if her boyfriend insists on using you sexually. Understood?”

“Yes Master,” I replied crisply, and hurried to do his bidding hoping for my first taste of Heidi’s dark meat lover.”

“Was happening Pumpkin Slut?” Jerome said, leaning like a Tower of Baggy Laundry cloths with one hand at his crotch, and the other under his chin, as he looked me up and down with a dark light of appreciation in those black eyes of his. “DAMN! Baby girl, you look even better than your sis, and that’s sayin sumpthin. Mm, mm, mm!”

Unfortunately, at least for my sake, Heidi came up behind him, and just pushed right through. Grinning when she saw how I was dressed before realizing that she just might have been a little rude, but still managing to carry little Carrie inside nonetheless. Jerome followed in her wake though, and I escorted them into the living room where daddy, and uncle Joe were now waiting to greet them. Still I thrilled as Jerome’s hand took a gentle squeeze, and cupped my naked white ass in his large black hand for a quick feel. It took all of my will power not to squeal like a pinched pig, but I managed it.

“Ah, at last, all of my girls under the same roof,” daddy said taking Carrie from Heidi, and going goofy gaga with baby gibberish the whole time he held the baby.

“The food is ready,” uncle Joe announced, “and I have everything set up out on the veranda. Pumpkin, you serve, and we’ll make everybody comfortable out there.”

Obviously slave labor was involved in that contract that I’d signed in the limo so I had no choice other than to serve or be promptly disciplined in front of the whole family. Having all of my goodies on display was humiliating enough, but add to that total servitude, and I’m sure you can understand how uncomfortable I was from that moment on. As I went around the table serving the food as instructed, each adult there took plenty of opportunity to feel me up. Fondling my breasts, or buttocks as they wished all of them dipped a finger or two into my wet quim, and tasted the liquid heat from their fingers. And the whole time Carrie was hungrily suckling at her mother’s udders. And seeing Heidi back at her normal weight again was a chastising thought already. How the cow did that I’ll never know.

Once everybody was served, I stood next to and in between daddy and uncle Joe. I felt like a servant who is almost, but not quite a part of the family, and still at their beck, and call. Or worse, the slave that had no rights what so ever save for those given by my masters. Had I given it any thought I would have seen the irony of it all with Jerome sitting there grinning like a shark that had eaten its first human, and found that he liked the taste.

“As you all know,” Master Joe pointed out, “Pumpkin is in disciplinary training while she is hear visiting us in California.” Yeah, as if he hadn’t explained it to my sister and her bow long before I got here. “And we all need to support her efforts to become her father’s personal all around slutty slave wife, by taming her inner bitch while she is here.”

“If you need a couple of good studs,” Jerome put his two cents in, “I’ve got a pair of Rottwielers that might be willing to breed with her. Heidi has them well trained.”

“That’s mighty black of you, Jerome, I’ll give it some consideration, but only as a last resort. Say as a worst-case scenario kind of punishment if all else fails. For now we’ll just go with spankings, and work our way up from there.”

I almost choked hearing that, and what did Jerome mean by saying Heidi had those dogs well trained? Just the thought of Jerome’s implications had me sweating. And to think that my own uncle, or my own father would willingly allow this to happen to Heidi, if indeed something had, let alone to me in the near future was preposterous. Fear scalded a trail up and down my back like a hot poker had just been shoved up my ass instead of my uncle’s thumb at the thought of such a thing. But then maybe they weren’t talking about a sexual attack. After all, Rottwielers were great guard dogs, and vicious if trained to be. Still, that was just as scary a thought as the other, and definitely motivation for me to be on my best slave behavior from now until we left California.

Dinner proceeded much more quietly from that point on. With daddy, and uncle Joe feeding me tidbits from their own plates the way one might feed table scrapes to the family pet. The hand each used, of course, being the one with the thumb they first shoved up my rear was a subtle reminder at all times for me to know my new station in life. Which was obviously much lower even than my sister’s, and her sainted baby who was burped, diapered, and put to sleep on my bed after filling up on mother’s milk. My reward after dinner for following my new Masters’ orders wasn’t quite as genteel.

Once I cleared, and cleaned the table, and did all of the dishes, pots, and pans, and washed off every counter in the kitchen, I was called to join everyone in the living room. By the looks on their faces I felt as if I had strayed into a wild pack of wolves ready to feast on their prey, and I was the first course on their menu.

“Kitchen all clean?” Master Joe inquired.

“Yes sir, unc.. er, Master Joe,”

The look of disappointment on uncle Joe, and my father’s face at my slip of the tongue didn’t forebode well for me, and I really started to sweat then.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk,” uncle Joe shook his head sadly from side to side, “and you were doing so well too, Pumpkin. All you had coming was ten swats each from all of us for imagined sins. Now I’m afraid,” and he moved like lightening taking my wrists in his hands, and putting them behind my back, uncle/Master Joe buckle snapped the O rings of my calf’s skin leather bracelets together binding me securely, “that instead of just 10 swats each you’ll have to submit to 20 swats from each of us here tonight.”

And just as quickly I found myself hoisted in the air and placed firmly over his lap. His right leg snaked around my legs holding them in place, and his left arm doing the same to my upper body with the addition of having his left hand holding my wrists by the snap that held them together. This left my completely naked rear end exposed, and elevated enough for everyone to see my bald pussy fluttering in the breeze, and weeping tears of its own at my latest humiliation.

“You first Heidi,” Master Joe spoke as if he were conducting union contract signing negotiations, “and Pumpkin, I want you to cry out the number of each swat so that nobody goes beyond their limit.”

“Yes Master!” I cried out, this time in fear. In all of my life I couldn’t remember my parents ever raising a hand to me for chastisement, and here four different people were going to give me my first spanking.

“ONE!” I literally screamed out in pain as fire landed on my bottom in the shape of my sister’s hand. Okay maybe that first one wasn’t really that bad, but it terrified me.

“No silly,” Master Joe interrupted Heidi, “move a little more to your left. Yes, there, that’s good. You don’t want to break your arm dear. Now just swing away, as if you started the swing on the east coast. Like this.”

“TWO!” My scream this time went up two octaves that even I wasn’t aware I could produce. My whole rear end suddenly perched on the sun itself by the feel of it, and real tears began to stream down along my cheeks.

“THREE!” My sister obviously had learned well from uncle Joe, and with her smaller hand made it feel as if she were peeling away my skin from that point on.

“FOUR! FIVE! SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT! NINE! TEN!” The volume of my screams must have shaken the windows all around us, and how I didn’t end up waking the baby could only have been due to sound insulation between us. Each swat from my sister like a hot branding iron on my already burning ass had me shaking violently even held as firmly as I was by my Master. My vision was already obscured by the profuse amount of tears I was shedding because of the pain inflicted on me, but the floor looked mighty close to my face somehow.

A very strange thing happened around Heidi’s 15th swat though that changed everything for me from that moment on. My pussy actually began to vibrate, itch, or whatever as my clit became engorged from the blood pumping so fast through my system as pure adrenalin ran rampant straight to my heart. I suddenly found myself crying out each number instead of screaming. And my ass seemed to raise up and offer itself to the hand punishing me at the moment with the fire going straight to my clit forcing me to the edge of a terrifying orgasm the likes of which I couldn’t even contemplate in my present state of mind.

“Twenty One!” And suddenly time stood still as Heidi finished her twenty swats, and moved away.

“You’re next Jerome,” Master Joe said.

“TWENTY TWO!” Once again I was screaming as Jerome’s hand took in my entire ass all at once including the upper back of my thighs where my pussy throbbed uncontrollably.

The short interval between Heidi, and Jerome had allowed me to catch my breath, and in so doing bring me back to reality long enough to subside the feelings of impending orgasm. It took less than five swats from Jerome to bring me back to that heightened state of sexual peak that perched me once again on the edge of a cliff overlooking the valley of climax. My voice appropriately going back to just crying out the numbers once again.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Slut Girl Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds