• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Anonymous Relationship

An Anonymous Relationship

"It was so cool last night! I met this guy and wow we had the hottest role play yet!" Said Stacy.

"I don't know about that! You have no idea who you were chatting with on the net. I hear that some of the real perverts can track you down." I said as I looked at my friend

"It is totally anonymous! There is no way for the guy to know who I really am. Besides you should hear just how outrageous his fantasy is. He wants me to dress up in a school girl uniform and sit on his face while he jerks off! He jerked off three times last night!" Stacy said.

"You need to get a real life!" I laughed but I also meant it.

Stacy and I had graduated from high school almost a year ago. We both had decided to stay in our small Midwestern town and work part time as we went to the community college. The big problem we had now was that most of our old friends had moved away and that included the small number of attractive guys we had grown up with. I hate to admit but both Stacy and I were about as horny as two nineteen year old women could be!

Stacy had been spending a lot of time on an adult website that was frequented by many horny and older men. Most of these were married. She really enjoyed listening to their fantasies and then role-playing.

"Heather, you really should try it! It is so much better than just lying there rubbing yourself! At least you are socializing with a horny guy!" She laughed.

"I don't know but send me the site link and maybe I will check it out." I said if nothing else to shut her up.

She had told me that there were also sexy stories and porn movies so if nothing else I could look through that stuff. I drove out to my parents farm where I staying until I could figure out how to get out on my own.

"Welcome home sweetie! Did you have good day today?" Asked my Daddy as I came in.

"It was alright. I have some work to do so I'm going on up to my room." I said as excuse to be alone.

My pussy was in need of some attention. I thought what I really need is a boy with a stiff cock to play with. It had been two months since I had been fucked!

I locked my door and quickly removed my clothes. I reached in my drawer and found my faithful friend that was nicknamed "buzzy". I started to rub my toy up and down my swollen pussy lips. As hard as I tried I could not focus on any particular sexy thought that would help me orgasm. Then I thought about Stacy and decide to see if she had sent the link. I opened her email and sure enough I found what I was looking for.

I followed the link and quickly found my way to create a profile. Most of it populated for me but I added a couple of sexy tidbits about myself. I looked around the site and was delighted with the verity of videos and sexy stories. Then I noticed that I had already received about thirty friend requests and twenty personal messages. There were a lot of horny guys!

I quickly discovered why most of them were on the site instead of with a woman. The typical message was "Want to see my cock" or "Want to fuck". There was only one word that came to mind and that was "loser".

I decided to see what the stories were like and I quickly found my way to the most popular stories. I selected the first story which was titled "My Daughter's Panties". I started to read it and found the story intriguing and actually well written.

The plot was about a father who was sexually aroused by his sexy daughter who was nineteen years old. I read the description of the character and it was a perfect description of me. Five foot two, slender with B cup tits, long brown hair in a ponytail and green eyes.

The story centered on the father wanting to have sex with his daughter but he was afraid she would freak out if he did anything. So he would try to peek in her bedroom or bathroom to see her undressed. One day he found a pair of her panties and used them to jerk off. Of course his daughter discovered him and it turned into one of the hottest sex scenes I could have imagined.

My friend "buzzy" was well fucked by the end of the story. I could not believe just how incredibly turned on I was by the story. I started to think of my dad with my panties wrapped around his cock while he jerked off while thinking of fucking me. It was a fucking turn on!

I decided to visit the guy's profile and discovered he wrote a lot of stories. He seemed to have a variety of sexual interest besides daddy daughter stories. I decided I would like to chat with him and I sent a message telling him I had enjoyed the story and would love to chat some time.

I watched another short video and noticed my message indicator was on again. I quickly looked to see how many new I had but then noticed that my favorite author had replied.

"Thank for the message and reading my story. Glad you liked it! I would love to chat!" His reply said.

In a few minutes we were messaging back and forth. It quickly turned into a sexual conversation that had my pussy dripping and his cock being stroked. He said it was true that he had a daughter my age and that he did use her panties to jack off. I told him what a horny little slut I was and how I really needed a cock to play with. We finally signed off late that night but he told me he would be on again the next night.

We became regular thing and we had some great cybersex with each other. I found out that he lived in the same area as me. His wife had always been sexually attracted to women and these days she pretty much preferred a woman lover to his cock. This was why he was so horny and why his daughter who lived with him had become a sexual obsession.

One night we were just chatting after getting each other off. I started to wonder about some things.

"So other than me and your hand do you ever get any real sex?" I asked.

"Is that an offer?" He asked.

I was suddenly very nervous. I liked this guy but he was just someone on the net. I had no desire to be some victim of a crime and I had no intention of meeting anyone I met online.

"Sorry! I probably should have not sent that. I know you only want the fantasy." His reply came back.

"No problem! I'm still curious about what you do besides this and watching your daughter for fun." I sent back.

"Mostly this but sometimes I go over to the strip club and see some real flesh." He wrote back.

"Is that the one over on route 29?" I asked.

"I forgot you are from nearby. Yeah that is the one. It is right next to the porn shop. Haha!" He replied.

"So do the dancers ever do anything for you? You know for sex?" I asked.

"No but I went into the store one time and put my cock through the hole and got it sucked. Probably some dude but hell I needed something that night." He answered.

"You got your dick sucked and could not see the person?" I asked.

"Yeah that is the way a glory hole works. You can see plenty of videos where some sexy woman is there but I think the reality is they are mostly used by gay and bi guys. That is why I never went back." He said.

My mind suddenly began to ponder how I could have sex with my internet friend and never meet him. Slowly a plan formed and despite my nerves I finally decided to give my idea a try.

"I have an idea on how we could have sex for real. Are you interested?" I wrote.

"Fuck yes!" He replied.

"Can you go to the porn shop on Thursday night?" I asked.

"Sure!" Was the quick reply.

"I would comfortable having sex if we could not see each other. If you promise to get there before me and then I will come and get in the booth next to you." I wrote.

"Ok but how will you know which booth I am in?" He asked.

"I will ask if you have your daughter's panties. If you slide a pair of panties through the hole I will suck and fuck your daddy cock!" I answered.

"Ok! I have just the pair that will do and it would be great to know that you took them home with you full of my cum stains!" He replied

"One last thing, when we are done you have to give me a ten minute head start before you leave. I really want to remain anonymous! Just remember if this works maybe we could do it again. Do you agree?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah!" He replied.

Thursday night arrived much sooner than I expected. I drove the twenty minutes to the porn store and my palms were sweating and my stomach was full if butterflies. I looked around the parking lot and there were only a couple of cars. I was right on time. I opened the door and stepped out. I quickly straightened my denim miniskirt. I had a simple tee top on over a lacy bra. I was wearing a black thong which rubbed seductively against my swollen clit.

I stepped into the store and there was a bored looking guy by the cash register. I spotted the direction of the video booths. I started to walk towards them.

"I want to see your ID!" Said the manager.

I walked over and pulled my driver's license and handed it to him. He looked at it and then me. He just smiled and handed it back.

"Enjoy yourself!" He said with a smirk.

I walked back into the darkened hallway. There was a guy standing there looking at me. He was kind of homely but he said nothing as I walked by him. Finally I noticed that the second to last booth was occupied so I stepped in the last booth. I put some money in the bill slot and a movie of some woman fucking two guys came on. I saw the hole and I knelt by it.

"Do you have your daughter's panties?" I asked in a whisper.

A pair of pink satin panties came through the hole. I looked at them and smiled. I could smell cum on them and there were many stains.

"These are so nasty! Maybe you better take these instead" I said as I pulled off my thong and passed it through the hole while giggled.

I could hear him sniff and then groan. Then a large hard cock came through the hole. My hand gripped it and gently stroked it as I heard him breathe harder. I licked my lips and the licked the head of his cock which jerked with excitement. A drop of pre-cum appeared at the little hole and my tongue quickly licked it up. The taste was intoxicating.

I moaned as my mouth sucked his cock deep. I loved to feel the spongy mushroom shape head rub the roof of my mouth. My tongue rubbed the bottom of his cock as my lips felt every small ridge or bump on his wonderful cock. My head was bobbing up and down his dick and I knew I had to be careful not to make him cum. My fingers were rubbing my hot pussy and desperately wanted to have this cock deep in me.

I stood up and turned around. I position the cock at my opening. I then started to push back against the cock.

"Oh fuck yeah" said my lover's muffled voice

I grunted as my tight pussy tried to adjust to his thick cock. My hands pushed my top and bra up and my hand started to pull on one of my nipples as my other hand rubbed my clit as my pussy moved back and forth on his cock.

My ass began to thump against the wall as my fucking of the cock got faster and faster.

"Ohhhh shit!" I groaned as I fucked the stranger.

My orgasm hit me and I pushed my ass against the wall to get as much of that wonderful cock into me as possible. My breath was quick and my eyelids fluttered as my pussy made an effort to milk his cock.

He must have been close too because he began to pump wildly at me through the hole.

"Oh fuck yeah!" He moaned and I could tell he was cumming.

I hoped that his orgasm was as good as my own! I pulled away from the wall and could feel his cum dripping from my pussy. I dropped to my knees and inhaled his cock which was shining with our fuck juices. I sucked and licked his cock clean. It slowly shrank in size and I gave it one last kiss.

"Thank you daddy! I had fun and if you are good and wait till I leave we can good we can do this again!" I said as I put the cum stained panties he had brought on.

My pussy was still dripping his cum as I walked through the store and out in the parking lot. I got in my car and started to leave. As I did I looked over in the strip club parking lot. Suddenly my mouth hung open as I spotted my dad's old red Ford pickup.

I pulled my car over to the back of the lot and turned off the lights. I watched the clock as ten minutes passed. Then I watched as my father came out of the porn store and walked over to his truck. He had a big smile. I watched as his truck drove away as my pussy continued to drip cum!

The end...maybe

*****

A word from the author: just a fun tale of the repercussion of online hookups and glory hole sex! If you enjoyed please give your vote which is appreciated. I look forward to your comments and messages.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Anonymous Relationship

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 280 milliseconds