• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Daughter Awakening

Daddy Daughter Awakening

He knew it was wrong, and she did too. But he couldn't help himself, and neither could she.

She was his baby girl, and will always be his baby girl. He watched her grow up, and was a good father to her. And even though her mother and he split, he tried to be a good father, when her mother would let him. He was so proud of her when she graduated from high school and went off to college. And she became a beautiful young woman.

But something changed, and he couldn't explain it. Maybe it was his loneliness, or her beauty and charm. When she would visit him from college, he was attracted to her in ways that should have repulsed him. When she hugged him close, he noticed her boobs pressing into his chest, and he was sure that she felt the bulge in his pants. When she kissed him on the cheek, he was aroused by the touch of her lips, the scent of her hair, and her lingering hand on his face. He wanted more of her. And the look in her eyes showed him that she had the same feelings.

The trip they took to the beach was supposed to be a father -- daughter bonding vacation, but he was beside himself with lustful feelings for her. It was almost too much to take to see her hot young body adorned by only a bathing suit. He so wanted to have her, devour her, taste her smooth skin, and caress her nimble body. But as many times as she noticed him staring at her, he saw her looking at him, eyeing his swim trunks as she bit her lip. Deep down, he knew she had the same feelings, and her thoughts about him were no different -- wanting, but conflicted.

On the night that their passion was unleashed, he admitted he made mistakes. It was late when he heard the cries from her room, and he went to investigate wearing only his boxers. He should have thrown on his jeans. He should have knocked, but instead he burst through the door thinking she was ill or distressed. What he saw made him stop in his tracts and stare as his cock grew hard and peaked out from beneath its silk confines. She was naked on the bed, rubbing her clit and moaning in pleasure. Her wet pussy was too much for him to resist -- he had to have it, he had to taste it. He was overcome with lust. He wrapped an arm around her leg, parted her vulva with his fingers, and buried his face into her wetness. Her throbbing clit against his lashing tongue and her moans and cries of pleasure temporarily washed away his conflicted feelings.

"Oh daddy, your tongue feels so good on my pussy," she moaned. "Lick my clitty. Eat my pussy daddy." He needed little encouragement as he slipped two fingers into her wet hole and began to massage her G-spot and sucked her pussy lips into his mouth in rhythm with his tongue treatment. "Oh my gawd daddy, you're gonna' make me cum," was her response. Then he felt it - her leg muscles quivered, her pussy squeezed his fingers, her clit throbbed against his tongue, her juices flooding his face, and her moans filled the room as she peaked. Only when her thrashing and throbbing subsided did he relinquish his treatment and released her pussy from his mouth and kissed her inner thighs.

Before she could fully recover, he knelt on the bed next to her head, his erect member at her face. She smiled as she reached up and began to stroke his fat cock in her little hand. "Wow daddy, I have never cum so hard in my life. That was amazing." He smiled back at her as he reached down and cradled her head in his hand, his fingers entangled in her hair as he lifted her head until her lips touched his cock. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and swiped his cock head. He drew a quick breath from the sensation. "Your pre-cum is salty-good, daddy," she said with another smile, and then took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Soon he held her head steady and shoved his cock in and out past her sucking lips. He watched her cheeks dimple with each stroke as his shaft disappeared deeper and deeper into her willing mouth. "That's it baby girl, suck daddy's cock. Take it down your throat. Your mouth and tongue feels so good on daddy's cock. Get it nice and wet sweetheart so it will easily slide into your tight pussy, baby girl."

She only moaned in response, unable to speak with her daddy's cock in her throat. "You like that idea little one?" he asked. "You want daddy's big cock in your pussy? You want daddy to fuck your tight pussy?" She looked up into his eyes and nodded. "I'm gonna lay down on the bed so you can sit on my cock, so you can ride daddy's cock," he replied. She moaned in protest as he pulled her mouth from his throbbing member, not wanting to relinquish his dick.

He lay down on the bed, and she straddled his torso. Then she put her hands on his face and kissed him deeply as he rolled her nipples between his thumb and finger. She released from his mouth and began kissing his neck and shoulder as she spoke. "Oh daddy, I want your fat cock inside me. I want to feel your cock stretch my tight pussy. Fuck me with your big cock, daddy." She reached back, rubbed his cock head against her wetness, and then guided his stiff dick into her hot hole. After a few strokes, she managed to envelope his cock in her tight canal. After a brief pause, she began to slowly ride his stiff member. "Oh daddy, your cock is so big," she said in a whispering tone. "It feels so good inside me."

"It feels so good to have my cock in my baby girl's pussy," he replied. "Is my baby girl going to cum again? Are you going to cum on daddy's cock?"

"Oh daddy, make me cum again. I want to cum on your big cock."

He reached down between her legs and wet his fingers in the pool of juice that gathered at the base of his cock, and then held them stationary against her moving clit as she pumped up and down on his shaft. "Oh daddy, rub my clitty," she responded. "Make me cum." She increased the tempo of her cock ride as he actively rubbed faster and with increased pressure on her swollen nub. "Oh yes, oh yes, daddy. That's it. Oh yes," she responded to the treatment. Almost without warning, her body quaked again. He could feel her clit throb against his finger and her pussy squeeze his cock as her climax rippled through her body. Spent, she collapsed on his chest.

Her rapture triggered a familiar sensation deep inside of him. He could feel his own orgasm beginning to build as he held her tightly and began thrusting his throbbing cock into her still contracting pussy. "Oh daddy, that felt amazing," she said between labored breaths. "But I don't want you to cum in my pussy. I am not on the pill. Let me suck your cock. Please let me suck you off. Daddy, I want you to cum in my mouth."

He released his hold on her body, and she quickly was stroking his shaft with her little hand as she sucked on his cockhead. "That's it baby girl, stroke daddy's cock into your mouth. Oh, suck it. Daddy is gonna' fill your mouth with hot cum." Moaning, he reached down and held her head as he rammed his cock into her mouth as the first shot of semen sprayed the back of her throat. Jets of cum filled her mouth, dribbled out onto her hand and down his shaft to puddle at the base of his cock. "Oh baby girl, that was amazing," he moaned, still in the throes of ecstasy. She released his softening member from her mouth and hand, and then nestled against him, her head on his shoulder. Exhausted and satisfied, they both drifted off to sleep.

He awoke sometime later, his baby girl naked and cuddled against him. Oh my gawd, what have I done, he thought. Their bodies were both sticky with cum and pussy juice. He gently removed himself from her sleeping, entwined body, and went back to his room where he collapsed on the bed and fell back asleep.

In the morning she came into his room wearing her robe. She sat on the bed next to him and began caressing his leg through the covers. "Daddy, you left last night," she began. "Why?"

"Sweetheart, don't you think what we did last night was wrong?" he responded.

"Well, I suppose some people would consider it wrong. But daddy, I thought it was amazing. I have never felt such pleasure before. I have never had such intense orgasms. Twice you fucked my face daddy, and it felt so right pleasing you that way, being used for your pleasure. I want to experience it again, and more. Daddy, I want you to fuck my virgin ass next time. Would you do that for me, pretty please?"

"But baby girl, you are my daughter. I am your father."

"But daddy," she interrupted, "if I were to drop my robe on the floor, would you resist me? Or would your ravage my body again? And if you were to pull back the covers and expose your dick to me, do you think I would resist? Or would I have my hands wrapped around it, stroking into my mouth?"

He had no reply to her questions. She was absolutely right.

"Well then daddy, we will keep it secret. Just between us," she replied with a smile. She then kissed him on the cheek as her hand slid under the covers down to his growing member and as he slipped his hand inside her robe.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Daughter Awakening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds