• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Vampire's Sex Slave Pt. 01

The Vampire's Sex Slave Pt. 01

123

The door slammed shut behind Emma, the lock sliding quickly into place. She was trapped, thrown down into the darkness and left to rot away or so she hoped. The alternative tore at her sanity and dragged shivers up her spine. What had she heard about these virgin snatchers? Only that once a girl had been kidnapped by them she never returned. Her throat felt like sandpaper and her fingers shook as she tried to find something to lever herself up from the ground. God if she hadn't been walking alone in the dark, but she'd had no choice. Danny had refused to take her home once he realised she was a virgin and wouldn't give him what he wanted tonight. He'd simply dumped her on the street corner in the middle of the night and whisked, away leaving her alone. At the time she'd thought it was a blessing that at least he hadn't tried to force her to do anything against her will but now as she surveyed the darkness and dam around her she started to resent his blatant disregard for her safety just because she wouldn't put out.

A soft whisper in the shadows, made Emma's legs go numb. Where the hell was she? Was she even alone in this dark? Her questions were quickly answered when she spied movement in the furthest corner of the room. Her heart felt ready to explode as she pressed herself back against the door, fear consuming her frozen form.

'H...Hello?' Emma whispered, her voice echoing around the dank walls. Although her words issued no response the slither of movement coming from the other side of the space abruptly stopped. Her violent shivers served to clarify that she was not alone. The figure stood still as though he could see her quaking form, although the light was so low she couldn't even tell that someone was there.

Silence dragged on relentlessly, wreaking havoc on Emma's fragile nerves. Every fibre of her being clutching for escape. Pushing her back against the thick metal door just affirmed she couldn't run. What if she was in here as food for a ravenous wolf, an evil serial killer, heck a fucking rapist murderer that wanted to play with her before seeing her dead?

'Who are you girl?' An almost guttural voice groaned in the darkness. Through Emma's sheer terror she momentarily regarded that the voice sounded so feral it seemed that perhaps whoever it was had barely used it at all. Regarding the harrowing surroundings the person was in, she suspected that that probably was the case.

Although she had been the first to call out, the reality that someone else was in the room robbed Emma of her voice. Her terror too potent to allow her to speak. Instead she huddled closer to the cold door and closed her eyes in silent prayer. My god where had she been thrown. It seemed only moments ago she was making her way home, almost to her run down front door on the edge of the slums before two violent men grabbed her by her hair and dragged her into their car. Next had come a devastating blow to her head and blackness before she woke being dragged down a dimly lit corridor to this door, the door she now found herself clutching, too afraid to go any further into the room.

'I said tell me your name?' The voice boomed, its sheer loudness in the silent room jarring to Emma's recently abused mind. She clutched at her head with a bruised and dirty hand. They hadn't been gentle when they had hauled her ass into the darkness and she had a sneaky suspicion they wouldn't be gentle when taking her out. If she ever got out! Who knew what awaited her in the prison, what they had brought her here to become. Someone's dinner, someone's plaything, someone's fucking knife target?

'I...I'm Emma.' He voice broke on her name. The few words all she could bare to say. My god was she done, could she go home now. Her tremors didn't sooth as she forced the words from her lips, her voices tremble only serving to terrify her more. She was scared for her life there was no point in denying it.

The figure skulked in the darkness, their presence only noticeable by the light shutter of footprints in the corner of the room. 'So they brought me you.' A volatile laugh erupted in the shadows, terrifying Emma half to death. 'How many times must this game go on before they lose interest?'

Emma didn't understand, what game? Why the fuck was he talking about her situation in that way. Suddenly the air around her flooded with an intensity that emulated an electric bolt. The hairs on her arms springing to attention at the sudden threat. Although she couldn't see anyone in front of her face she knew it was there, whoever it was. An intimidating feeling swept over her as her blood began pounding through her veins. A gentle but threatening touch stroked the hollow of her cheek throwing Emma closer to the door. 'Shh sweetheart, I've done this so many times now, you fear will only make things worse. That's how it works!'

'How what works?' Emma tremored, not certain of which direction to direct her response. The darkness seemed to follow the terrifying figure around the room suddenly so close to her body she felt consumed in the darkness along with it. 'Please I don't know why I'm here but I'm meant to be at home, my family will be worried about me, I...'

'No they won't.'

'What?' The figures abrupt response threw cold water on her already shivering nerves.

'They never have families looking for them or loved ones at home. They make sure I only ever take what no one will miss.'

Emma once again felt a gentle caress on her shoulder as though trying to sooth, but it left her cold. How did he know that she had no one at home? That her house was occupied by herself and one stray cat. From the moment Emma had left the orphanage and made it out on her own that dam cat had followed her side and she supposed that sad as some may think it was, Archie her mangy feral cat was the nearest thing she had to a family, probably ever would.

'They think it makes it easier on me to kill, that if I know no one is waiting at home for the young virgins, I will feel more compelled to comply.' The voice released a tired sigh as though the thought waited on his mind like stone. 'They're wrong!'

'Please I don't understand what am I here for? Who are you? I have so many questions but I don't even know who you are. Am I here just so you can kill me?' The words left her throat in a single breath, certainty of her end sparing her little hesitation. She had always thought that in the face of her death she would be speechless, especially if the one taking her life was right before her eyes. But instead she wanted to know more, the thoughts like acid on her brain desperate to spew from her lips. How was he going to do it? Would it hurt? Had the others he spoke of been afraid? Foremost, was she allowed to see the face of the one who was going to try and take her life? Emma had never thought she would be asking these question to herself let alone to a shadow stalking her in the dark.

'You're here because fate has brought you to my jail sell. Who I am is most likely never going to be your concern and in a manner of speaking you are here for me to take your life...unless,'

'Unless what?' Emma couldn't help her abrupt reply. Desperation peeking her senses to every word he spoke, picking up on the slightest chance of escape.

'Unless you agree to be my slave.'

This creatures slave? What kind of demon was she trapped within this cell? One that spoke of slavery and killing like they were common topics on the tip of his tongue. Her head whirled as he continued to explain.

'I warn you that after I have offered this to every female before you... they have all chose death. Some have tried. Tried to bare over time but none have wanted to spend eternity by my side, taking everything I have to give for all life.' As the figure's breath blew softly at a tendril of loose hair near her eye, Emma realised how close the monster had come. An unnerving flood of paralysis flooded her body freezing her in place as he spoke his next words. 'For the last few women I haven't even given them the chance, knowing they would only break my heart by choosing death over life by my side, but with you... I don't know but for some reason I want to give it another try. So this time I give you the choice quickly, live forever as my slave or die tonight and be free from it now?'

Emma's heart beat out of her chest, rocking her ribs as she struggled for breathe. There was so much she didn't know, so much uncertainty in both choice. As this monsters slave what would she be doomed too? What would her life entail? Sharing this dark dungeon with it for all time. Knowing she would never leave. Or should she choose to end it right now before the terror became too much to take, give up her life to be free of whatever imprisonment awaited her. Swallowing every ounce of her defiance and pride Emma inched further into the darkness away from her small security of the door.

'Show me who you are and tell me your name before I decide?'

The figure's firm touch left her side and dissolved into the dark sanctuary of his prison.

'If I am going to choose to stay by your side I will have to see you someday. Show me who you are, give me a chance to fairly decide.'

'And what if what you see is more than you can bare?'

Emma didn't know where she found her strength but lifting her head she replied. 'Then you will never know because you will kill me tonight.'

The silence in the room filled the space like a cavernous void. Emma's eyes stared blindly into the space in front of her face not sure where the figure lurked in the darkness. Slowly from the corner of her eye Emma noticed movement, slow at first but moving carefully towards a slither of light. As she focused on the broad expanse of solidness that came into her view a small window opened up in the ceiling of the prison, the light bathing the walls and the monster she had wanted so much to see. Her breath hitched in her chest filling her lungs but refusing to release the air. Before her stood a tall man with wide shoulders expanding his frame on both sides. His hair looked long and uncut and his body rippled with taught muscle visible from his worn jeans up to his corded neck. He wore no short and no shoes but his manhood was covered by dark torn jeans only adding to his feral look. Although the sheer strength of his build commanded her attention, Emma's eyes shifted instantly to his face. Although he kept his head towards the floor she could still make out his sharp features and chiselled jaw. He was possibly the most masculine man she had ever seen. Her insides clenched at the sheer power she witnessed flowing through his frame.

'What is a man like you doing in this place?' Emma couldn't hide her shock or her confusion. She had expected something else. A monster that lurked the dark to hide his face, cover his hideous features from the world but before her stood a man who belonged in her most heated fantasies. Why was he locked away in here?

'I'm here because... I'm not a man! I have lived in the darkness a long time sweetheart. My heart is as cold and still as ice. Can't you feel what I am, that there's something about me that's not right?' His body suddenly moved faster than Emma's eyes could track. Her throat locked in his clenched hand. Her lungs took a quick breathe before she was lifted from the floor and thrust back against the door in a violent motion. Emma screamed for her life, terror drawing all the air she had left in her lungs to prise at his hands with her own. Clutching at his arm she whimpered her cry for release but the man took no note of her distress. 'Look at me girl, you surely can't believe I am a man. Have you ever seen one such as me before?'

Emma could barely focus on his low cut voice, her body grasping for any air her lungs could find. 'Please.' She begged, any dignity shed to the floor as her heart began to give way.

'Tell me girl... who am I?'

'I don't know...please' Emma cried, her vision swaying in and out with her jittering breath.

'Yes you do...look at me. Really look and tell me who I am... What I am!'

With her last shattering breath Emma looked into his translucent eyes, as if recognising him like she would recognise a rabid wolf in a forest, Emma felt the chill of danger rise up her spine. She instinctively knew. He was... He was... 'Vampire!'

'Yes.' The man instantly let her go allowing her space as he returned to the shadows while she caught her breath, her heart beating double time to make up for her shallow breaths.

Feeling too faint to stand, Emma slid to the floor her knees buckling to the cold stone beneath her feet.

Vampire? As if on cue to her frenzied thoughts, he turned and revealed his true form. His face coated in light as he walked into the centre of the room. His plump lips no longer concealed his smooth fangs, his features looked almost violent in their sharpness and his expression looked predatory to Emma's eye. Her captor truly was a beautiful monster lurking in the dark.

Crawling with the last of her strength against the strain of her shaking form Emma made it back to the door. Her one solace in the room was the small chance that someone would hear her on the other side and let her out. 'Help me!' She tried to scream though the words seemed useless in the dank room.

Once again too quickly the monster was back at her side, terrorising her mind with a gentle touch. As he carefully stroked a stray strand of black hair from her eyes, she felt set to faint. Her mind refusing to comprehend the situation before her.

'Shh sweetheart. There is no point in wasting your breathe. No one on the other side of that door is interested in saving you. Trust me I know.' A hint of pain ran past his eyes as he spoke. Emma was too incoherent to reply. Vampire! Kept running through her mind. He's a fucking vampire!

Focusing his attention back on Emma, the monster continued to speak, undeterred by the emotion in his words. 'Look at me...' Rising Emma's eyes to his gaze he surveyed her breaking mind. 'I wish we had more time but you have to choose Emma, now! Will you accept the fate of being with me for all time or are you willing to die to leave my side.' The monster spoke the words to Emma as though reciting a mantra he had rehearsed his whole life. His words barely breaking her revere as she lay numb on the floor.

Footsteps suddenly sounded from the other side of the door, the only sound to prick Emma's ears from their ringing of the word in her mind. Vampire! Vampire!

'Please Emma, you must decide!' The man looked anxious for her reply but Emma couldn't speak. The key turned in the lock and the look of concern and anger in his eyes penetrated her brain. Instantly she was thrust behind his back into the light. His crouching too look at her suddenly turning predatory and strangely it was to whoever was opening the door on the other side.

As the hinges slid open and a smartly dressed figure stepped inside, Emma suddenly found her voice. 'Please...oh God please help...' Before she could finish her words, the monster snarled in her face, appearing immensely angry at her pleas.

Two men shut the door behind them and locked it from the inside, the whirling of the lock was like a rigid knife to Emma's heart. Wait if they were here to help her why were they locking themselves inside? No, the monster had said that those behind the door wouldn't be interested in saving her, could he be right? The cocking of a gun at her head confirmed the suspicions in her mind.

'So Val, has she made up her mind?'

The man crouching at her side, snarled his reply hunching even further in front of Emma's fragile body even though the gun was trained at her head. 'She hasn't made her choice. You can't do anything until she does so mind where you point that fucking gun before I point my fangs straight at your neck.'

The man threw back his head with a chilling laugh, his relaxed attitude no balm to Emma's electrified nerves. 'Why must we play this game Val every time? You have no power over me, remember.' He smirked nodding to a thin cold chain he wore at his wrist. The fine metal was laced with gleaming green jewels that looked so small and intricate they almost moulded with the chain as they wrapped around the top of his thick hand. 'If I'm wearing this band you know you can do nothing but follow whatever I say. When I say jump, you say how hi? When I say suck her blood, you say how long? And I always say drink her dry. Is that not the way my pet?'

Emma could barely make out their conversation through the buzzing of the blood running through her ears. At the mention of sucking her dry her focus returned to the scene lay before her eyes. The monster...Val, looked like he wanted to murder the man laughing in front of the door but made no move to do the job. Meanwhile his accomplice looked more excited than anyone else to watch the potent masculine display of anger from the vampire and his boss.

'What does he mean suck me dry?' Emma whispered vaguely surprised that the three men heard her terrified words.

'I mean baby that my favourite pet Val here will do just about anything I say while I'm wearing this band. From time to time I like to play with his mind. I find myself a pretty little virgin and drag her inside his cage commanding him to wreak carnage for my pleasure. And of course he always provides!' He smirked jangling his bracelet in her face. 'You just became his new chew toy, unless of course he told you the get out of jail free clause that unfortunately he can end our games before they've begun.'

Emma looked to Val to verify his words. She couldn't understand why, but for some reason she felt surer of the truth if it was coming from his mouth.

Without looking too far from the gun, Val confirmed his words with a slight nod of his head. 'He speaks the truth little one. He has that power over me and much more.' Turning to meet her eyes he offered her the only life line he had. 'But you can choose for me to end you now and I will gladly comply. He has no power over my ability to end your life if you ask it of me!' His desperation radiated around the small room, although it was dark and dank the four bodies in the room provided considerable heat although one was a vampire and Emma felt sweat begin to fall from her brow. Could she take that route? Surely it was a better option then letting these sadistic men do whatever they wanted with her as long as she was alive. Tears began to slowly form in the corners of her eyes. Why had it taken so long for her to feel any emotion other than shock? She was sure she should be pleading for her life, offering to do anything they wished to get out of there in one piece but she hadn't been able to bring herself back to reality, until they were all staring at her waiting impatiently for her reply. It was clear that every one of those men wanted her dead. It was also apparent that only one of them felt any remorse for their role in her demise.

What had Val said? Every single girl before her had chosen death, the mere thought of being his slave or toy as Trigger, the name Emma had decided to call the man idly pointing the gun at her head, watched on in joy. She could understand why. Every fibre of her soul wanted out of this hell hole. If she couldn't get out the front door she would have to find another way... but Emma had never in all her struggling life been the type to lay down and just die. She was a strong woman with an ability to endure whatever she had to get her way. And right now Emma wanted to live, to return home to the safety of her small apartment, to see the light of day. No, as much as her heart wanted to give up and choose the easy way, Emma had dragged herself through shit many times before and she was damn sure going to do it again.

'Heck I can see it in her face she's going to tell you to bite her before this games even fucking begun, so just get it over with!' Trigger lowered his gun and turned towards the door almost bored of the display of terror and violence in front of his eyes.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Vampire's Sex Slave Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds