• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Slave Georgina's Weekly Routine

Slave Georgina's Weekly Routine

12

This is another Real Life chronicle of my lifestyle choice as a live-in slave to Mistress.

I have written this particular description at the request of a number of people who believe that my depiction of the special day I shared with Mistress (Slave Georgina's Date) would be made all the more exceptional when read against the background and knowledge of what is my everyday life.

I would give advance warning that this entry is not particularly erotic but is merely a description of my daily duties, and various uniforms, throughout a normal week of service to my Mistress, although it may be enjoyable to people who have an interest in the uniforms this lifestyle slave is required to wear.

So this is really just a summary of the humdrum life of a live-in slave. Should you take the time to read it, I thank you and hope it gives you some insight into why my special days with Mistress are just that: - Special!

As is usual, my thanks go to SlaveGirl70 and LunarSirius for their assistance.

*****

I will start by describing myself. I am 5' 6½" tall, with long blonde, wavy hair (styled that way with tongs according to Mistress' instructions) and grey/blue eyes. I have a slim build, weigh 8½ stone (120 lbs), have B-Cup breasts and my statistics are 33-24-34. I have an olive complexion to my skin so always look slightly tanned but in any case tan easily in the summer and tend to keep that colour through most of the winter as well.

All of my the uniforms, with the exception of the rubber cleaning costume and the coloured cooks clothing, were given me to wear from the day I started, as Mistress had taken measurements of me during the preceding weeks whilst we had each been assessing my suitability for the commitment required of me.

Whilst sleeping I am expected to wear a blindfold beneath a very snug zentai suit (deliberately one size too small) made from a lycra material. I have seven blindfolds and zentai suits, each in a different metallic colour of the rainbow, the combination of which totally black out my vision so I can see absolutely nothing. Red for Monday night, orange for Tuesday and so on until violet for Sunday night. I recall that to start with I was quite uncomfortable sleeping in these outfits as I had slept naked for pretty much all of the preceding 3 years, since about half way through my university degree course. The outfit itself is very snug whilst the material at first made me itch. For the first few weeks I was frustrated by this and had trouble sleeping but, like everything in life, I became acclimatised to my new situation after about two weeks or so and began to sleep through the night. Perhaps the tipping point was just the fact that I grew extremely tired as time went on. I now don't believe that I could sleep any other way. Recently a pair of polycarbonate/PVC 4" wedge heel sandals have been added to my sleepwear. The sandals have an inch wide strap across the base of my toes and an ankle strap and T-bar made from ¾" strips of plastic. The wedge heel is so that I won't put holes in the bedclothes with stiletto heels whilst sleeping and all the plastic straps, and the wedge, have a rainbow design so that they colour co-ordinate with whichever zentai suit I am wearing. This addition was made after Mistress had read comments I made in 'Slave Georgina's Date' about the only time I didn't wear any heels was whilst sleeping. It also took me a few days to get accustomed to sleeping with these but now I am again OK.

At 06.30 every morning I awake, remove my nightwear and once undressed I have a quick shower ensuring I wear a shower cap as I am not permitted to wash my hair in the morning (Mistress doesn't wish to be woken by the noise of the hair-dryer). I am to remain naked after drying from my shower with the exception of a pair of 4" stiletto heeled pink, fluffy mules which I wear as slippers. The heels and sole are a shocking pink colour, as is the toe strap which is also covered with bright pink, 'feather boa' style decoration. I will say here that I had previously only worn heels of any magnitude when dressing up for a special occasion. For the first few days of servitude my perseverance to continue as a slave was sorely tested by the agony in my calves and the balls of my feet at the end of each day after some 18 hours in heels of at least 4". As the first fortnight of servitude wore on the agony reduced to an ache, discomfort and then irritation until I finally became accustomed to them. I find it amazing how the body can adapt to new situations so relatively quickly.

By 07.00 I am in the kitchen emptying the dishwasher of the plates etc. from the previous day and making a pot of 'Earl Grey' tea for Mistress with which I wake her at 07.15. I then consult the list of clothes Mistress wishes to wear for the day which I had placed on the ottoman at the foot of her bed the night before. I retrieve said clothes from her dressing room, whilst she enjoys her tea, and lay them out for her to inspect. These clothes are generally some form of tight fitting rubber, usually without any under garments, a lycra outfit, usually worn with only a thong, or an extremely sexy, but still elegant, dress with equally sensual lingerie.

At about 07.30 I give Mistress a quick wash down in the shower and dry her off, and myself again, and by shortly after 08.00 I have completed dressing her in the clothes chosen for the day. I then go back downstairs and venture out into the communal passageway of the small apartment block (four large apartments, two on each floor, opposite each other), still naked, to retrieve the morning newspaper from the letterbox by the door to the street. I used to be so careful about being seen, to save my embarrassment, that I would crack the front door open a little and scan up and down the corridor to ensure it was empty before dashing to the street door and back as fast as my mules would allow me. Now I am unconcerned and if I am seen, which I have been on a couple of occasions, I just wave and smile at the lucky soul who just got to see me naked. I used to be hung up about my body but Mistress tells me I should be proud of my beautiful body and show it off at every opportunity. "If you've got, flaunt it!", Mistress tells me.

By 08.15 I have laid out the breakfast table with cutlery, crockery, condiments etc., including the newspaper, and returned to the kitchen where I don an apron and prepare breakfast for Mistress according to the instructions she gave me whilst I was dressing her. The apron is made from white rubber which extends from just below the throat to about mid thigh and it is held in place by a halter neck and a 2" wide rubber belt that buckles in the small of my back. I always relish the feel of cold rubber against my skin and the first touch of this apron in the morning is one of my small pleasures. The front of the apron has two shaped 'domes' (for want of a better word) into which I nestle my breasts. Mistress remains upstairs and applies her make up for the day and at about 08.30 she arrives in the dining room and I divest myself of the apron and serve her breakfast. By 09.00 I am once more wearing the apron and preparing lunch for Mistress to take to work, again according to instructions given this time whilst she was eating breakfast.

Just before 09.30 Mistress is ready to leave for work and I dress her in her footwear and coat and she leaves in a taxi. I then have myself some fruit and yoghurt or a bowl of cornflakes or some toast for breakfast with a cup of coffee.

Now my day begins in earnest. First I must return to my room and lay out on my bed all the uniforms I will need to wear that day before I don my French maids uniform. This outfit feels great to wear and every day reminds me that I belong to Mistress. It comprises a black faux satin bra, knickers and garter belt with a pair of black, seamed fishnet stockings, the seams of which I must ensure are perfectly straight. Over these undergarments I wear a black micro-mini dress, again faux satin, with a scoop neck and short ruched sleeves (a classic 'fetish' French maids outfit), the skirt of which is pushed out by a tutu style white underskirt made from numerous layers of a stiff net fabric. This allows my stocking tops, garter straps and a few inches of thigh to be plainly visible at all times and clearly shows off my knickers when I bend over. The whole ensemble is finished off with a white lace tiara, a small semi circular scalloped apron about the waist, again in white, and a pair of white brushed cotton wrist gloves. Finally I slip my feet into a pair of 5" stiletto heeled, black leather, Victorian style ankle boots which I lace up very tightly to about 3" above the ankle. I still today stop and admire myself in the full length mirrors I pass whilst doing my chores. God, I look sexy!

Once dressed I make my way through each bedroom in turn where I make the beds, tidy, dust and vacuum. I then work my way down from the top of the house dusting, sweeping and vacuuming in every room and hallway as I go. To be honest it's not that difficult, just time consuming, as doing it every day I easily stay on top of it. Before I start on a Thursday I have to put all the recycling bins and trash out on the front steps before the garbage men turn up between 10.30 and 11.00. This always attracts curious looks from passers by, on foot and in vehicles, as they spot me in my somewhat revealing French Maids uniform. As with the dash for the newspaper, I used to be extremely self conscious and embarrassed but now I always ensure I give a good show, taking my time and bending over as often as necessary. I very often get 'toots from passing cars, the anonymity of the vehicle making them brave, and occasionally whistles and cat calls from passing men. By the time I have completed these general chores it is usually some time around midday and I make myself a bowl of soup and a ham or cheese sandwich for lunch. Sometimes I get a treat and reheat any leftovers from Mistress' dinner the night before. I usually finish lunch by 13.00 whereupon I have a specific task, and uniform, for each day as follows:-

* Monday - I must use disinfectant and various cleaning fluids and sprays to clean the kitchen and pantry from top to bottom including all the kitchen appliances, such as inside the fridge, oven and cupboards, and wash down all the worktops, etc. As soon as I joined Mistress as her live-in slave I quite often suffered with a rash and after a week or so we ascertained that I was having an allergic reaction to one or more of the chemicals in the cleaning fluids. Therefore Mistress purchased a rubber uniform for me to wear protecting me from said chemicals. What a glorious day that was, I can tell you. Not only did I no longer suffer with a horrible skin rash, but I got to wear rubber! This is absolutely my favourite uniform and I would happily wear it all day, every day. I must put on this uniform in a very specific order to ensure a proper seal against the chemicals. First I wear a pair of white rubber, high waisted tights that I pull right up and into my vagina for a really snug, sensual fit. This is followed by a long sleeved leotard body, also in white, that I pull up my legs ensuring that this crotch piece is also firmly pressed against my vagina. I then stretch the body of the leotard up and over my torso, feeding my breasts into the small bulges designed for them. After I have pushed my arms into the sleeves I close the zip in the back of the leotard, ensuring that all my hair is inside, and smooth the high neck over my throat and under my chin.

Next comes a white rubber balaclava style hood, with a shaped nose and a neck which flares to cover my shoulders. There are two openings in the hood for my eyes and two nostril holes but my mouth is sealed. I make certain that the neck of the hood does not roll the neck of the leotard down and that the shoulders of the hood form a good seal over those of the leotard. By this time I feel so aroused that I could just bring myself off there and then, if I were permitted to do so! With all that done I sit down for a short breather before rolling up the sleeves of the leotard to above the elbow and putting on a pair of white rubber, elbow length gloves, rolling the sleeves back down to my wrists over the top of the gloves. Lastly I pull on a pair of white rubber knee high 'go-go' boots with a 4" chunky heel. I finish off with a pair of clear goggles held by a white rubber strap around the back of the hood. After completing these chores I must clean all the bondage equipment in the basement as it has more than likely been used over the weekend. The basement is only accessible from the communal hallway so I must again venture outside the apartment, this time wearing the rubber uniform. When I have finished I must shower still wearing the rubber uniform to remove any chemical residue before peeling it off and having a full shower myself, including shaving my legs, crotch and underarms, and washing and drying my hair, which I then style into waves with heated curling tongs.

* Tuesday - Mistress has her online supermarket shopping delivered this afternoon, between 13.00 and 15.00, so I must be prepared to accept this, check the items off against her printed list and then pack it all away in the fridge, freezer and cupboards. For this part of the day I continue to wear my French maids uniform which always gets a look, and sometimes a comment, from the driver. I started out by blushing at the attention the drivers gave me but now I relish it. I sashay around looking for a place to put the boxes and bend over to pick up things I have 'accidentally' dropped. Most of the delivery drivers are lecherous middle aged men who are quite degrading with their comments. One is a woman and another is a much older man, possibly approaching retirement, and they both give me filthy looks and pretty much ignore me, getting in and out as quickly as possible. However, there is one particularly good looking young driver to whom I always offer a cup of tea. At first he was quite shy and I think he felt intimidated by this gorgeous young 'tart' flouncing about and flirting with him.

But now, if he has a light schedule, he accepts and we have gotten to know each other a little. He obviously doesn't understand my situation and if I explained it to him I am not sure that he would appreciate my lifestyle choice and that I am therefore beholden to Mistress. I realise he fancies me as he has asked me to go for a drink with him one evening and I get the impression that he is waiting for the chance to wine and dine me and for me to offer him sex in return. I can honestly say that I have thought about the sex and haven't as yet ruled it out, but without the preamble of a date. I had to turn him down for obvious reasons so I think that he thinks I don't fancy him. He seemed a lot less interested in me after being snubbed but still has time for a chat whenever he delivers. Mistress has forbidden me any sex with visitors or tradesmen without her express permission, so I would have to clear it with her in any case. After all, having taken in this food delivery the rest of the afternoon is free time, and what else is there to do? I know what you are thinking. How would she know? But all Mistress would have to do is ask and she would instantly know as I am such a bad liar I would blush, or something else would give it away. Actually, I while away the remainder of the afternoon writing these chronicles or working on the fantasy fiction I am attempting to pen.

* Wednesday - Today I must again don my rubber uniform, this time to clean the bathrooms (bath, showers, toilets), mop all the linoleum and ceramic floors (bathrooms, kitchen and pantry, basement) and clean and mop the communal hallway between the street door and individual apartment doors on both levels, including the stairs. A couple of months ago a new resident moved into the apartment above Mistress. One Wednesday afternoon he come home early from work and caught me cleaning the communal area in my rubber uniform. He was obviously shocked to see me dressed that way, had a triple take and rushed upstairs. Two weeks later he started returning early from work every Wednesday and was more brazen in his 'surreptitious' glancing. I thought about changing my routine and cleaning the hallway first but decided against it because not only have I become a bit of an exhibitionist but I also believe he should be rewarded for the effort he must make at work to catch up the time he loses on a Wednesday afternoon. It started out with him giving furtive glances as he passed by and hanging around on the stairs to get a longer look.

Now he always greets me with a cheery "Good afternoon. How are things?" but all I can do is mumble a muffled response through my sealed rubber mask which I am sure he doesn't understand. A couple of weeks ago he asked what I looked like under my "heavenly costume" as he called it, and offered me a pen and paper to write a description of myself. I declined, but I hope he tries again as I enjoy the attention. I am bound to give in eventually and he is not that bad looking at all, despite his age. He may even catch me retrieving the newspaper one morning which will, of course, fully answer his question! So, back to business. This is by far the hardest work I do all week and being in rubber I generate quite a sweat whilst carrying out these duties, especially in the summer, and I adore the way the rubber glides across my moistened skin as I move. When I get in the shower to wash down I sometimes stand under the flow of water and slide the suit over my sweaty breasts and nipples. As with the sex I am forbidden by Mistress to have any orgasms without her prior approval (again Mistress would know if she asked), but that doesn't mean I can't play with myself at all.

On the occasions that I do play with myself my nipples harden as the rubber slithers across them and I start to feel that inevitable tingle in my genitals. One hand strays to my groin where I stroke my labia through the rubber, the slipperiness of my previous exertions teasing my clitoris to life. I take the shower head in my other hand, deserting my breasts, and adjust the flow to a single jet which I then direct onto the rubber of my crotch. The force of the water spraying onto my rubber clad clitoris and the motion of my fingers sliding the rubber across my slit makes me weak at the knees. I lean back against the wall of the shower, snorting as I try and force enough air into my lungs through the small breathing holes that constrict my nostrils, and continue the play until I can feel myself reaching that pulsating throb from which there will be no return. With an immense effort of willpower I stop! A massive shiver convulses my body, as I control my urge to continue to orgasm, and I slump against the wall, inhaling deeply through my restricted nose. After a minute or so, and with the regret of having to abandon my approaching climax, I return the shower head to the holder and adjust it back to a spray. I remove my rubber uniform and finish washing and shaving as I did on Monday before stepping out and drying my body and hair, and again styling it into waves.

* Thursday - Thursday afternoons are free time which I also use to write the items which I intend to submit to Literotica for publication, whether they be these chronicles of my real life events or the fantasy fiction on which I am currently working. I also spend some time reading and am permitted to watch a little television if I so desire. I remain in my French maids uniform at this time. Mistress says that it is good that I have this hobby and she has noticed that I seem more cheerful since I took it up. I must admit that I feel happier and I enjoy an immense amount of pride when I publish these features.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Slave Georgina's Weekly Routine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds