• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Big Dick Fucks Blonde Girlfriend Pt. 02

Big Dick Fucks Blonde Girlfriend Pt. 02

Jess didn't come home that night.

When she wasn't home by dinner, I was mad. I mean, I'd had all day to think about it and I knew I was in the right. How dare she freeze me out? Just because I called her a size queen? She wouldn't have sex with me, her own boyfriend, and claimed she needed this guy Pete because he had a big dick. What other word is there for what she is? I was pissed.

By 9 o'clock anger was starting to give way to fear. She never worked late, certainly never that late. I figured she probably went to a girlfriend's to complain about me. The thought made me cringe. She would definitely be telling her friend how small my dick is. Ugh. I know she talks about sex with her friends, but I'd prefer not to think about that. The idea that she was laughing about my small dick with a girlfriend made me a little woozy.

By midnight I was starting to get worried. I hoped she was sleeping over her friend's to teach me a lesson. I know how women work, and Jess was certainly not above playing games to get what she wanted. I knew if I called her, then she would have won. But dammit, I was really starting to think something could have happened to her. I also started to suspect this was a test to see how much I cared. And if it was a test, then I didn't want to fail it by not calling.

So I called. It went to voicemail. I called again. Voicemail. God help me, I called her eight times between midnight and 4 AM. I told myself it was because I was worried about her. I even considered telling the story here that way. But that would be bullshit, and you wouldn't believe me. You know what I was thinking about. I was thinking about Pete and his big dick, and Jess writhing naked on a bed with that dick shoved up in her.

I thought about all the things I would say to her when she got home. I needed to set things straight, find out if she slept with Pete. I promised myself I would hit the road if she had. That much was clear: if I wanted to retain any shred of self-respect after this, I had to leave her. But first I had to find out what happened. I figured if she DID have sex with Pete, she would lie about it, but I thought I might be able to catch her in the lie if she did.

I went to sleep on the couch so I would hear her come in. She burst through the door at 6 AM, still in her clothes from yesterday. Instantly awake, I jumped up off the couch. Her blonde hair was frazzled but otherwise she looked as amazing as ever, maybe a little more so because of the defiant look in her eye. She stood there in the entryway with one hand on her hip, waiting for my reaction. One look at her and I could tell she was not going to take any shit from me.

All the things I had thought about saying went right out of my head. I looked at her beautiful face and her blazing eyes, and in that moment I was just grateful that she had come back to me. Wordlessly, I walked over and hugged her, holding her a long moment. When I stepped back, she had a smug look on her face.

"Aren't you going to ask where I've been?" she asked with a smirk.

"No, I'm just glad you're home. I figure you'll tell me when you're ready."

"Damn right", she said, stalking off toward the bathroom. I waited a moment and then quietly followed her.

She swung the bathroom door shut, but it didn't latch. There was a crack in the door and I moved closer to peer through it. She took off her work clothes and started the shower. Then she turned to the mirror and peeled off her bra, freeing those gorgeous breasts. I was stunned to see multiple bruises there. She rubbed the bruises tentatively, but didn't seem too concerned about them. When she dropped her panties to the floor, she rubbed two fingers against her vagina and brought them up to her nose. A bemused smile crossed her face as she stepped into the shower.

I went back to the living room and hunkered down on the couch, my head in my hands. There wasn't much question about it anymore: she had fucked Pete. I waited there until she came out again, dressed in fresh clothes for work.

"Will I see you tonight?" I asked.

"Maybe", she said offhandedly, making for the door.

"Are you going to Pete's house, then?"

"Oh no."

"So you're done with him, then?"

Reaching the door, she turned and smiled broadly at me. "No, of course not, it's just he fucked me so hard last night I won't be ready for him for at least a week!"

Then she flounced out the door. I watched out the window as she walked to her car, and she was definitely walking gingerly. He must have ridden her pretty hard.

Miserable, I walked back toward the second bedroom where I keep my computer. I needed to send an email to my boss, because I was definitely planning on being sick again today. As soon as I booted up my computer, I saw that I had email.

The subject line was "HEY DICKLESS!" It was from Pete.

It said: "Jess gave me your email address. She told me to rub it in good. She said you have a tiny dick and she doesn't even bother fucking you because she wouldn't feel it. That's why she came over last night. Dude, your chick is so hot I fucked her three times. She really liked it, too. She screamed a lot. Man I love watching those big tits bounce up and down while I fuck her. I figured you would want to see, so here's a pic. If you stay cool and don't act like a complete douche, I might even send you the video I took. Haha. Talk to you later, pin dick!"

Now my humiliation was complete. Jess had not only fucked this guy, she'd told him how small my dick was. She even told him she wouldn't fuck me, so now this guy knew that he was getting to put his penis where I wasn't allowed to go. I wanted to die.

I knew it wasn't a good idea, but I couldn't help myself. I clicked on the attachment. It was a large photo, so all I could see at first was her face. She was arched back over a pillow, her blonde hair splayed out. The look on her face was pure ecstasy. Her eyes were rolled up in her head, her lips parted in a moan. I scrolled down a bit and there they were, those big beautiful mounds thrust toward the camera, their heaviness causing them to bulge out to the side, but firm enough to retain their shape as they jutted toward the camera. Her engorged nipples were poking straight out. Her chest was red and splotchy. She was quite obviously in a state of extreme arousal.

I scrolled further, down past her flat belly and her tightly cropped bush, and there it was. Pete's cock, disappearing into Jess's pussy. I couldn't tell how long it was, but the part that was hanging out of her pussy was as long as my entire dick. But what really got me was how thick it was. You could see how her swollen pussy lips were pushed wide apart to accommodate it. Her juices were coating his rod.

To one side of her body, you could see her hand grasping at the sheet. She had never done that for me, not that I knew of. She might moan a little when I was licking her, and I was definitely good at getting her off with my tongue. But I had never been able to make her grab a sheet like that, and I had definitely never seen that face before.

I studied the picture closely for a while. Then I opened the drawer, got out the vaseline, and scooped a little out with my fingers. I'm not gonna lie to you, that picture is easily the most erotic thing I've ever seen. My dick was almost painfully swollen as I stroked it, my eyes taking in every inch of my girlfriend's body as she was pounded by this guy I didn't even know.

Then I remembered Pete had a video. I thought if I played my cards right, I might be able to see that video. I came harder than I ever have, thinking about watching Pete's big dick pounding my beautiful Jess.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Big Dick Fucks Blonde Girlfriend Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 673 milliseconds