• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Teacher Allie Ch. 03

Teacher Allie Ch. 03

12

Girls stole glances as Paul and Joe walked down the hall. "Dude, come on, really?" Paul said to Joe. "You really think she'll just give in?"

"Yeah man, I'm telling you, for sure. Yesterday she didn't even give in, she wanted it from the get-go."

"No girl in our grade has ever given it up that easily, never mind the hottest teacher in the history of teachers."

"Won't know 'til you try."

"I still don't get why a hottie like her gave a senior in HIGH SCHOOL the time of day."

Joe was in a particularly good mood. They walked by a cute blonde Joe didn't recognize. He gave her a big smile anyhow. Turning back to Paul, he replied "I dunno man, it's probably because girls love my magical cock."

"That would be your answer. Last time I checked banging a grand total of four girls doesn't make you the next Justin Timberlake."

"Five now. And I don't think Justin Timberlake has a magical cock, he has magical showmanship. It's different."

"I still don't believe you."

"Have you seen him in concert?"

"Fuck off, you know I mean I don't believe you fucked her."

"What can I tell you man? Maybe I had lucky timing and her man cheated on her and she's been looking for a way to get revenge. You gonna try it or not?"

"You prove that she's down for messing around with students... and yeah, fine, I'll do it."

__ __ __ __

My first two classes teaching the underclassmen went smoothly. With the seniors piling in, my chest was getting tight. The day before seemed unreal. After telling my husband what happened, he'd left and hadn't come home. That part had definitely been real. I'd had to get drunk just to fall asleep.

I'd resolved to draw a line in the sand today. At first, I'd thought I wouldn't even tolerate flirting, but then I realized that could result in backlash. I couldn't risk Joe throwing me under the bus and losing me my job. I quietly whispered to myself under my breath "just enough to keep them happy, no more."

When I looked up, the students were all quiet and faced forward. I took attendance, gave a brief lecture, and explained the day's assignment. It was going well. Even the airheads in the back were working diligently. I had to yell at one girl and had her deliver her phone to my desk. She was wearing a tiny spaghetti strap for a top and I figured her outfit had her male classmates extra interested and that she was getting a few weekend date requests. Boobs do tend to get quick results. Back at her desk, even she was working hard. I was starting to actually feel better, telling myself yesterday's events were going to pass and that I'd just be a normal teacher.

The trouble started about ten minutes after I'd passed the assignment out. Everyone had their heads down reading and writing. Suddenly the boys had their hands up every minute with a new question. Joe, Paul, and two others next to them kept doing strange things, like putting their hands over mine when I leaned on their desk to show them something.

It only took me a short while to realize that allowing it to continue may have been a mistake. When the class was still working on the worksheets, Joe called me over for a question and, while I answered it, I suddenly felt his hand on my thigh. I jerked my attention from his worksheet to his face just to see him smiling right at me. I quickly looked around. A few girls were whispering to each other but no one was looking in my direction. I looked back to him, tried to give him a stern look, but he kept his hand on my thigh. I finished answering his question.

"Do you understand it better now?" I said with attitude in my voice.

He replied by squeezing and rubbing the inside of my leg. "I don't think so. Could you explain it again?"

His hand was inching higher. I panicked. "No. No, I don't think so. You try it again on your own and see what you get." Then I quickly walked away. My heart was racing. I felt guilty but knew his touch had given me a thrill. It was exciting but I was panicked too. What had I started?

Soon the whole little group had raised hands. I'd go over, they'd point to a question they wanted help with, and as soon as I bent over to write or point to something, their hand would land on my thigh. I'd quickly answer and walk away. What was I supposed to say? I couldn't say 'stop touching me' without it being heard and then heads turning for it to be seen. I pictured myself on the six o'clock news. I was frantic.

Joe raised his hand again. For some reason, that made me calmer. For someone reason I felt like he was on my side. I walked to the last row, where he sat.

"Yes?"

"Can you check Paul's answer? He's kind of an idiot and I think he's doing it wrong."

"Sure." I turned, bent over, and looked at Paul's worksheet. Immediately, Joe was palming my ass. My eyes flew wide open. My head shot around to see his smiling face. As I stared at him in complete shock, he continued to squeeze my ass. The kid had bravado, arrogance, whatever you want to call it. He turned me on. I smiled at him and walked away.

I pretended to be keeping an eye on the class from the front while my mind ran in circles. Never, in a million years, had I imagined this happening. I'd dreamt of glances, maybe some extended staring at my ass or tits, but not this. Still, for some reason my body, or subconscious, welcomed his attention. As long as no one was going to get me in trouble, then it was fine by me.

A few of the nerdy kids had already finished. I gave them more work to do and then sat at my desk. A minute barely passed before Joe's hand was up again.

I walked towards the back row. I saw the busty girl texting away under her desk. You're not playing the game. Don't just be passive, be in it. This time, I stood in front of his desk and leaned over 90 degrees. My face was six inches from his, with a sexy smile I asked "what can I help you with this time?"

This caught him off guard. Our eyes locked for a moment before his pupils dropped to my hanging cleavage. When he looked up again, I made sure to give him a smile of approval. "Thanks for the help. It's actually Paul again though. Sorry, but he just doesn't get it. Can you help him?"

"Sure", I said smiling. I turned around and, knowing he was probably going to grab my ass again, I looked around the room for curious eyes. Everyone was working except two girls were now had their phones between their legs and were typing away. That was fine. I bent over Paul's desk and pretended to be checking something. Joe's hand was back on my thigh. I smiled. He hand immediately started sliding up beneath my skirt and rubbing my upper, inner thigh. It felt amazing. Paul was watching it happen but I was pretty sure he was in on it.

A bit my lip as Joe's hand eased closer and closer to my pussy. With every centimeter I became more nervous. I tried to act normal. "You see Paul, the problem is here." I hadn't read anything on his paper so I started drawing a smiley face. As I did, Joe's fingers brushed against my pussy. I could feel my face turning red. Then he returned to squeezing my thigh. Chills ran over my entire body and my knees buckled. My mind froze and all I could do was manage a breath to recover from the tremor that had just run through me.

Waiting a few moments to see if I'd object was apparently his way of testing the waters. His hand inched higher again, his fingers slipped beneath my underwear, and this time the tips of his fingers slid into my wet pussy. Every muscle in my body clenched. My pussy cinched tight around his finger tips. My eyes shut and every emotion washed over me from ecstasy to sheer terror. Chills ran through me while my cheeks burnt red.

He pushed harder and further in until his two fingers were deep enough for his thumb to reach my clit and start rubbing. My mouth fell open. I wanted it. My body wanted it. He started pumping. One. Two. Three times. Then I lost count. My eyes still closed, unable to bear the embarrassment, feeling like everyone must be watching me. He was still pumping. Only seconds passed but it felt like minutes. I wanted to cum. I opened my eyes to see that no one had seen us yet. Walk away while you still have control, before this goes wrong. My abs were tightening, then my body, and then I could barely breath. Walk away. You've got to walk away. Somehow I willed myself out of the overwhelming moment of pleasure, got control of myself, stood up, and walked away with his fingers sliding out of me.

I was sure my face was beat red, so I walked to my desk, bent over it and pretended to be reading something. I'd worn a tight skirt and the wide curves of my ass were probably on full display for the entire class. It didn't matter. It didn't even occur to me. I was in a state of disbelief. I was ashamed and embarrassed and horny? Fuck! Really?!? Who am I? I cursed myself. It was total insanity. Then the bell rang. I couldn't turn around...

Knowing it would seem odd, I shouted without turning around "class dismissed, finish this assignment for homework". The sound of books shutting, papers shuffling, zippers, footsteps. Joe and his friends were joking with each other about something. I could tell they were the last students left. I stood up and turned around.

I didn't know what to do. I'd promised my fiancé that I'd control the situation. The situation seemed unreal to me though. How could I get control over it when I barely believed it was happening? Something needed to happen, without action it was clear Joe was going to continue his sexual advances. Joe was almost to the door.

"Joe, you were talking too much today. You've got detention tomorrow. Don't let it happen again."

"Okay." He gave me a smile, said something to Paul, and walked out. Paul made a U-turn instead of walking out. He walked up to my desk.

"I saw" he said.

My heart dropped. I knew he'd seen it but still, the words turned my stomach inside out. Without meaning to, I immediately began pitifully begging "please, don't say anything and I'll give you an A."

"We should go to the closet and talk about this", he said. He turned and started walking in that direction while I sat dazed by the words. Thoughtless, shocked, I stared ahead. I waited for my mind to jumpstart itself. I blinked. Then took a breath. Think. Think. I can't do it again. Is this happening? In two days, I've lost control. How did this happen so fast?

"We don't have all day. Lunch is only thirty minutes." He was waiting by the closest door.

My mind gave me nothing but panicked thoughts that it was a dream, that it couldn't be real. I had no firm ground to stand on, nothing to negotiate with. I got up from my seat and followed. I wanted to hate Paul for what was about to happen but I only had contempt for myself. You did this to yourself. You started it. I walked into the closet, he pulled the door shut and flipped the light on. I can't do this. I can't have sex with two students in two days. At least yesterday, on some level, I wanted it to happen.

"Time's ticking." His words were more convincing than his tone. Is he nervous? I hesitated, racking my brain for a way out. Maybe he's hesitant about it. Maybe he won't be able to get it up.

"I'm not just going to do whatever you ask because you think you saw something. You don't know what you saw." Grasping. Desperate.

Out of nowhere he produced his phone. It wasn't even a picture but a video. It was a side profile with enough detail to see what was happening, to whom, and by whom. I was fucked. No good options.

"You can just... blow me."

Relief hit me and I felt like I could breath a little better. He'd sounded nervous still. I pushed my luck. "Would you settle for a handjob?"

"We'd be here all day. No girl's been able to... you know, successfully do it in years now. Even from a blowjob I can take a long time to cum. You should probably start sucking, I don't want you to get in trouble."

Fuck. Well, this is actually going to happen. Why's he being so nice about it? Whatever, doesn't matter right now. I had to do it fast, the faster he came, the less risk we had of getting caught. I dropped my knees to the cold tile floor. He pulled on my shirt. I gave him a look but he smiled playfully and I decided to just raise my arms and let him slide it off. Him hands quickly found their way beneath my bra as I unzipped his pants and fished around for his cock. My searching fingers found their target and wrapped around it. He wasn't even fully hard but I couldn't feel where it ended. I tried to pull it through but it wouldn't fit through.

"You're going to need to pull my pants down." I looked up questioningly. "It's not exactly average."

I wanted to roll my eyes and curse. I'd never forgotten the blowjob an extremely well hung fratboy convinced me to give him. My jaw hurt for days after. Instead, I unbuckled his belt, hooked my fingers behind his boxers, and pulled his pants down.

Hanging in front of me was the most masculine looking cock I'd ever seen. It was big. Probably seven inches and the head looked twice as big as his shaft. I'd never seen a flaccid cock look so big. His balls, bulging out from behind his shaft, were just as abnormal. The intimidating size was framed by a thick mane of hair, which gave his cock this 70s porno look.

Running my fingers along the enormous member in front of me, I was fnding myself turned on. From my knees, I looked up at him and gave him a dirty grin. "It's actually, impressive. Is this big thing popular with the girls?"

"Actually, no one really knows except my girlfriend. We've been together for a long time." For some reason I found that sweet, that he was a one woman kind of guy. Then I remembered he was black mailing me into sucking his dick. Maybe not so sweet. "She's really hott, but she doesn't have big tits like yours." Welll, men are men, they never fail to disappoint in that regard.

Then he reached down, grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet but we weren't eye to eye. I was at least a foot shorter. He pulled the cups of my bra down, exposing my tits, then wrapped his arms just below my ass and lifted me up so that my tits were in his face. He sucked my nipples, traced the curves of each breast with his tongue, and pushed his face between them. Obviously, his girlfriend really did have small tits. It felt good and I wanted to rub my clit but couldn't in the position we were in. I ran my hands through his hair as he enjoyed his first experience with a pair of big tits.

By the time he let my feet back to the floor, my hands found a very different cock, sticking straight out, rigid as an arrow. I let my hands run down his naked thighs as I lowered myself back down onto the cold tile.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Paul, this thing's huge!"

"I know. Think you can handle it?"

"We'll see in a second, won't we?" I nervously avoided taking it right into my mouth. I used my tongue, tracing the length, then concentric circles around the tip, back down to his balls and around them.

Finally, I decided to go for it. I leaned back on my heels just so I could get the head in my mouth, then opened wide and let as much slide past my lips as I could. Not even half fit before the tip was against my throat. I knew I was going to have to try to deepthroat it but I wasn't ready. I'd done it before, but with smaller cocks. I bobbed my head up and down on that shaft as fast as my neck would allow. The sound of my cock sucking quickly filled the closet. I was actually getting into it. I wasn't thinking about just trying to get it over with.

I realized the noise might be a problem and sucked harder but slower to muffle the noise. I massaged his balls and stroked his shaft at the same time. At any given moment I had four or five inches in my mouth and a handful getting stroked. But he had been right; it appeared that he was going to take a while. He was just leaning back against the wall, his hand on the back of my head, enjoying every second. I couldn't blame him. What senior in high school wouldn't enjoy his blowjob from his a 22 year old, busty science teacher.

The rush was amazing. My head was filled with thoughts of how wrong and dirty I was for doing what I was doing. My head was bobbing up and down on my teenage student's enormous cock. He probably still lived at home and his mom might have even packed him lunch and there I was on my knees, sucking her son's dick and squeezing his balls. As I sucked I ran my hands up under his shirt, exploring the ripples of his abs, and enjoying the moment, however wrong it was.

"Oh god. That's so good." He was running his hands through my hair as he groaned praise. I moaned agreement without halting my service. "Jesus, you're amazing at this." I wondered if I was amazing or his girlfriend was just bad at it. I was certainly doing my best to get him off.

"Katie doesn't even give head like this." It hit me, maybe, without knowing, sucking dick in the book closet was what I'd wanted all along. I'd officially pulled ahead of his girlfriend. Being noticed, checked out, flirted with, those were great but from my knees with a dick in my mouth, I was taking the lead over his hott girlfriend.

In that moment of realization that I was achieving the status I'd been seeking, I realized had already decided this was a good thing. I could feel the heat and wetting building between my legs. I abandoned all shame and dignity. I slid my hand beneath my waistband and started rubbing my clit. I was a teacher, engaged to be married, he had a girlfriend, what dignity was left anyway? I doubled my efforts on his cock. I took as much of his shaft as I could into my mouth, but I wasn't even half way. I finally had the nerve to try to deepthroat him so I pushed further and his shaft slid into my throat. I slowly slid my mouth down his cock, letting inch after inch slide down past my lips, teeth, and tongue. It felt like his dick was going to reach my lungs. There, in that closest, I took a ten inch dick entirely in my mouth. All of it.

Now I wanted it to continue. I wanted to cum, but there wasn't time. That was when I felt his dick start to pulse. I started pulling my head back, but I only got about half way before it started erupting in my throat, then my mouth. What went down my throat I barely felt. But what shot into my mouth I tasted and couldn't swallow quickly enough. He was flooding my mouth with cum, I leaned my head back to keep it from spilling and kept swallowing until my mouth was empty.

I was surprised when he pulled me to my feet and kissed me. I was even more surprised that I found myself kissing him back. He put my hands on his cock and I realized he was still orgasming and I kept jerking him off. He reached around and grabbed my ass with both hands, my boobs squeezed against his chest. I pushed the tip of his cock against my stomach and dragged it down until it pushed my waistband down enough for his cum to shoot into my panties. I felt the warmth of his sperm splash against my pussy. Arousal had grip over every fiber of me. I wanted to strip naked with him and fuck without reckless abandon. I wanted his naked body against mine. I wanted his next orgasm to be in my pussy. My body craved his.

"I want you to fuck my engaged little pussy. We have time, just for a few seconds" Shocked by my own words, but in the moment there were no truer words I could have spoken. He didn't respond. His breathing was deep and he'd finally stopped cumming. He looked out-of-body. I leaned in and kissed him again. "Fuck me. Lay me on the ground and take me. There's time. There's time."

He shook his head. "Can't."

"You have to. I want you in me. Take me, anyway you want."

"I can't. That was unreal. I've got nothing left."

I was destroyed. I fell back against the opposite wall and let the adrenaline die in my veins, unused. FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK. I took slow breaths, trying to calm the thousands of muscles in my body that were pulsating with blood flow. With my tits out, cum on my breath, and warm cum in my panties, I stood denied and aching.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Teacher Allie Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds