• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Invasion Force V

Invasion Force V

1234

All characters are eighteen years or older. This one is just for fun. It is part 1950's sci fi invasion and a peek behind the curtain of prim and proper America. I hope you enjoy. I doubt this will be a series. I have other storylines to finish and cap off the end of what Iron Rain began all those years ago. Don't forget to vote, comment and as always keep looking up.

*****

Introduction:

Below is the town of Phallusville, home of the Raging Roosters. It is a quiet little town that is nestled between Mount Teton and Perky Peak or as the local folk calls them, the Tatas. Nothing much happens here except the annual hay ride and of course the big game between the roosters and the Bush Whackers. The town is run by Mayor Richard Harden or as the locals calls him Big Mike. This year is a sad time since the old sheriff is retiring and a younger man is taking his place. The old sheriff, Duncan O'Knuts, is going to be given his gold watch this Friday at the Harvest Moon dance. The town will welcome its new law man F. N. Kopp with open arms and serious trepidation.

But this story isn't about them, no, it is about an unearthly invasion of evil extraterrestrials from Planet V. The dreaded Hyper Sluts that are in search of man juice to power their dreaded Sexnaughts so they can conquer the galaxy. But before the invasion can begin they must discover whether or not human males are 'cumpatible' with them. It is a hard job and so they will send their best agent, code named Deep Throat.

Phallusville: 1958 Autumn

Richard Harden Jr. had borrowed his dad sweet ride to take his best girl, Ima Virgin, up to lover's lane. They parked and looked out from the perfect spot between the Tatas. Below them the lights of the town and above them the unmeasured heavens of infinity, Richard and Ima snuggled close in the front seat watching the stars. As they kissed Ima felt Richards hand on her thigh. She was a good girl and didn't want to get knocked up but he was Big Mike's son and a great prospect for a husband. She shivered a little as his hand slowly crept beneath her skirt.

Just as his fingers reached their destination the night sky lit up with a bright pink radiance. The lovers looked up and saw a falling star pass overhead and slam into the earth nearby. The car shook from the impact and Little Mike snatched back his hand and sat on the front seat of the convertible peering into the woods behind them. But the woods weren't pitch black as they usually were. There was a pulsing pink light coming from the bushes. Ima tugged on Richard's school jacket and told him not to go. She was so scared her bladder began screaming for attention. It happened every time she was frightened.

"I'm gonna go check it out," Little Mike said.

"Richard, I gotta pee," Ima said her lips trembling.

"Darn it woman, every time you get freaked out you have to piss! What is wrong with you?"

"I am going to go in those bushes next to the car. You keep watch okay?" Ima said and Richard nodded not really hearing her.

"There is something about that pink light," Little Mike moaned. "It makes me feel all funny you know."

Ima was already out of the car and slipping into the undergrowth. Richard was drawn towards the light. His eyes were unfocused as he walked towards where the falling star had impacted the earth. He pushed his way through the bushes and deeper into the woods. He was panting from the exertion as he penetrated the clearing where the crater was. A heavy ground fog had sprung up from the crater making it hard to see anything. The fog clung to Richard's feet and was moving steadily upwards.

"Weird," he said. "I got a boner from seeing that glowing pink gash. How did that happen?"

The closer he got to the elongated crater the stiffer he became. The fog made it hard to make out details but there was definitely something inside the split in the ground. He was almost there and his heart was hammering in his chest.

"Almost there," Richard moaned. "Almost... oh my god..."

Ima heard Little Mike cry out just as she found a spot to pee. She cursed under her breath. He had run out on her in her moment of need. Ima tugged her panties down and slipped them off so she could relieve her aching bladder. As she squatted down she wondered what that glowing pink gash could have that she didn't. She looked around as she peed making sure none of the other football players were up and watching her, again. They had a habit of doing that lately. Ever since she had begun dressing in front of her bedroom window the boys liked watching her. She never could figure that out. A sound caught her attention and she gasped.

"Richard is that you," she whispered. "I am peeing here, don't you dare watch me you perv."

The sound came again but it was a lot closer now. Her fear turned to anger now. She had guarded her virginity and if he thought she was going to give it up tonight he was greatly mistaken. Ima stood up and turned towards the sound.

"I swear to god Richard Harden Jr., if you think I am putting out you are out of your damn mind! Look what you made me do, I never curse!"

The sound got closer and closer. Ima peered into the shadowed woods and only until it was too late that she saw the thing. It sprung upon her but before she could scream it shoved a hot pink tentacle down her throat. The other tentacles grabbed her limbs and pinned her to the ground. It saved its two largest tentacles for last. As the tentacle between her lips pulsed and moved Ima watched in horror as the remaining appendages violated her in the worst way possible. She tried to scream as her holes were desecrated but the thrusting thing in her mouth kept her silent.

'This isn't happening!' She thought as her vagina and ass were pierced to the core. 'Oh god, it isn't supposed to feel like this! Oh god no... Oh God... no... OH GOD YESSSSSS!'

The pulse of fluid hit the back of Ima's throat and she swallowed despite her strict Catholic upbringing. She was a good girl and yet her body betrayed her as the thing raped her. She hated it. She hated those two hard penis-like appendages as they slid in and out of her. And that is why her whimpers of pleasure grew more and more intense. She moaned as the alien raped her throat, ass and pussy. No not pussy, it was her special place! Oh god she thought as the thing from another world fucked her hard and fast now. No... made love... those amazing tentacles were making love to her like no man ever could or ever would.

'Fuck me you alien bastard! Slam those cocks into my special places! Screw this... fuck me motherfucker... god damn I am so close!'

Ima cried out as her orgasms crashed over her. Over and over again the pleasure filled her until with a shriek of pleasure she passed out. The figure lurking in the shadows touched one of the buttons on her wrist device and withdrew the Orgasmatron. The tentacled robot was designed to serve the Hyper Sluts. Deep Throat touched another button and the robot scanned the girl's body in every detail.

"Keep her safe," Deep Throat commanded the Orgasmastron. "No one must know that I am here."

She touched a third button and a pink radiance covered her and when it faded a second Ima Virgin stood in the darkling woods. Smiling the alien agent returned to the primitive ground vehicle. She sat in the front seat and examined the '57 Chevy. It was a crude engine that functioned on petroleum and polluted the atmosphere. Where they trying to destroy their environment? Agent Deep Throat waited patiently until 'Little Mike' returned. He reappeared staggering from the woods with a head wound. There was blood covering the right side of his face.

"Richard, are you alright," she gasped as she got out and helped him back into the car.

"NO, I uh slipped and hit my head," he growled.

"Want me to kiss it and make it feel better?" Deep Throat offered.

"Yeah, that might help a little," Richard said forgetting his pain for the moment.

"Let me do everything," she cooed as she sat in his lap facing him.

"Uh Ima..." he began but her lips on his silenced him instantly.

As she kissed him she took his hand and slipped it underneath her sweater. Richard's fingers cupped her tit flesh and began caressing it. His head wound forgotten he slid his other hand under her sweater and played with both her tits. Ima's tongue invaded his mouth as he mauled her breasts. He had been dreaming of this since they started dating. Everyone in town agreed that Ima Virgin had the nicest rack between the Tatas. Richard would be the envy of every male in Phallusville. When he began teasing her nipples Ima went to the next base in no time at all. She reached down, unzipped his jeans and freed his aching boner.

Richard moaned into her mouth as her hands began stroking his Johnson. He was in seventh heaven as she double stroked him. Oh man, he was going to blow his load any second now. What had gotten into her, not that he was complaining. He cried out as his load pasted Ima's belly. That is when things got weird.

"You climaxed," Deep Throat cried out angrily. "I needed to taste that Richard. I guess I am just going to have to make sure you don't waste anymore."

"Huh, I don't understand," he said even as she rose up and teased his semi-hard cock with her special place. "Oh man, are you going to... UNNNNNNN Yeah!"

"Shut up human," Deep Throat snapped. "Be quiet while I process you."

"OHHHH I get it, you are pretending to by a sexy alien girl. I can play that game too. Oh no... somebody help me... I am being raped by a thing from another world! How was that?"

Deep Throat shook her head and began moving. She had to admit that his love tentacle was of good size and girth. He may be inexperienced but he was an eager lover. His erection grew as she moved above him. Despite her training she found human males quite entertaining. When he reached his full size he was deep inside of her hitting spots she was unaccustomed to. She was moving faster now and the human was saying some truly vile things about her but she didn't care.

"Fuck me... oh god damn Ima your pussy feels amazing," Richard cried out as she rode him fast and hard. "MMMMM... I wanna suck those titties of yours!"

He tugged her sweater up and latched on like an infant feeding for the first time. Deep Throat howled as the sensitive nipples betrayed her training. Her sex clamped down him as she climaxed. Richard came a moment later filling her with his man juice. Deep Throat sat on his lap processing his deposit. Richard sat there grinning like an idiot and happy as a clam. Once the processing was done she made a disappointed face.

"Your man juice is of average potency, it will do for now," Deep Throat said as she summoned the extractor. "Have fun Richard."

"Huh, wait where are you going?" he asked just as the sound came from the woods. "Holy shit, what is that thing?"

"That is a man juice extractor," Deep Throat purred. "It will suck you dry on a regular basis. Make sure to drink lots of fluids and eat your veggies."

That is how it began. The silent invasion of Phallusville that no one noticed until it was almost too late. It was one young man that saved not just his home town but the entire world. His name was Harry Koch and he was an awkward senior at Phallus High. He was unattached and living with his mother. He was her only child fathered by the war hero that never returned from WWII. He was tall, skinny and painfully shy. But his life was about to change in ways no one could ever have imagined.

Phallusville: 1959 Christmas Break

Harry Koch was sitting on the couch reading the latest issue of Wonder Woman comic. He had already read Batman, Superman and Green Lantern. His mom was hovering about and Harry thought his mom might be able to answer his question.

"Hey mom," Harry said his eyes never leaving the pages of the comic. "You're a woman right?"

"Last time I checked," she replied chuckling. "What is bothering you sweetie?"

"I got this comic you know. Well anyway I've never read a Wonder Woman comic before and well, I'm confused."

"What has got you all discombobulated?"

"Ooh good word, discombobulated, well anyway in the comic Wonder Woman is a super strong amazon."

"I like her already." His mom said smiling.

"Well she has this magic lasso that is unbreakable and if she puts it around someone they have to tell the truth."

"Ooh I could use one of those," Widow Koch said.

"Well here's the problem," Harry said. "The bad guys got ahold of it and used it on her. She is all tied up and stuff and acting weird."

The plate she had been holding crashed to the floor. Harry sat up and looked at this mom. Her face was pale and she was chewing her lower lip. She didn't seem aware that she had even dropped the plate. Harry got up and walked over to his mom. Was she having a seizure or something? She looked all glassy eyed so Harry lightly touched her arm and she let out the strangest noise he had ever heard. The Widow Koch looked over at Harry and smiled.

"Sorry sweetie, I guess I kind of went away there. What was your question?"

"Oh it doesn't matter anymore. Maybe you should sit down and I'll clean up this mess." Harry offered.

She nodded and sat on the couch. While Harry got the broom and dust pan his mother picked up the comic and looked at it. Her eyes widened as she saw the heroine tied up and powerless. She bit her lip and desperately needed to touch herself but her son was right there. She turned the pages and saw how this Wonder Woman managed to escape but what was the fun in that she thought. Who drew this comic anyway? That was no way to tie up a woman. Look at those knots anyone could wiggle out of those. She did like the costume and the way it pushed up her womanly shape.

I've got better breasts than that costumed hussy. They are nice and big and firm. Then the memories of the ropes biting into her wrists and ankles returned. The heat between her legs blossomed and threatened to consume her. Oh that dark secret side of hers had to remain hidden. If Harry found out what a wicked woman she was he would be crushed. No son wants to think of their mother as a sexual creature. Creature was right she was a caged animal wanting... oh what she wanted! Her sex was soaked now and all she wanted was a rock hard... DING DONG! The doorbell woke her from her sexual fervor.

"I'll get it," she whimpered as she got to her feet.

Harry had just dumped pieces of the broken plate in the trash can. He had put the broom away and was heading into the living room when the flash of pink light caught his attention. What the heck was that? He stepped into the living room and there was mom standing at the front door talking to someone. He couldn't hear what they were saying but after a minute or so, things changed forever. Mom cried out and hugged the person and pulled them into the house.

"Oh my god," Mom was saying as she introduced the young woman to Harry. "Harry, this is your long lost sister Jennifer. Jennifer, this is your twin brother Harry."

"Sister..." Harry said and looked the girl over.

She didn't look like mom. Mom was a short curvy brunette. This gal was a tall slender redhead with a nice rack but all the freckles and her features just didn't fit. There was no way they were related and sure as hell not twins he thought. But mom was smiling and calling her Harry's long lost sister. Jennifer just smiled and went out to get her luggage. Mom ordered Harry to help and he grabbed Jennifer's stuff and carried it up stairs. Where the hell was she going to sleep? Jennifer went straight to his room and that struck the nerve that overrode his ultra-shy nature.

"She is not getting my room," Harry shouted as he followed her in.

"Relax Harry, I am not going to steal your room," Jennifer said with a wicked smile. "We can share."

"Huh... but I only have a twin sized bed," He said and she smiled even wider.

"I guess we are going to be close, real close," she purred. "I like airplane models. Did you build these?"

"Yeah, my dad... um our dad was a pilot," Harry said protectively.

"I don't know much about dad," Jennifer said as she kicked off her shoes and took off her coat. "Can you show me around?"

"Um... I suppose so," Harry said. "Are you really my sister?"

"Actually I am a female alien out to take over the world," Jennifer said giggling.

"Funny," Harry said and gave her the tour.

Mom was down in the basement doing laundry as Harry showed Jennifer the rest of the house. The Widow Koch held up her son's underwear and looked around to make sure she was alone. She brought the garment to her face and sniffed them. There was the strong scent of a young man all grown up. The heat that had dimmed had never fully cooled. Her daughter Jennifer was up with Harry as she tugged her panties to the side and began to diddle her pussy. She knew it was wrong since she wasn't alone but the thrill of being caught was as intoxicating as the scent of cum on the underwear.

She slid first one and then a second finger inside of her imagining some nameless man tying her up. He was brutal as the rope bit into her wrists and then around her breasts. She could feel the burn as they turned bright crimson. Her nipples were so damn sensitive as he flicked them with his finger. She was stabbing her cunt with her fingers now as her young virile son entertained the stranger... no not stranger, sister. The pink light had told her that she was a daughter and a sister and could be trusted. The Widow Koch nearly collapsed when her orgasm struck. She was panting and moaning when she heard the footsteps at the top of the stairs.

"No, mom is down there doing laundry," Harry said pulling Jennifer away. "You are not allowed to go down there. Mom will get angry."

"Why," Jennifer asked. "Why can't you go down into the deep dark basement?"

"It's one of the rules," Harry replied.

He didn't know why mom didn't want him down there. Since he was a kid that was mom's sacred space as she called it. Jennifer let out a strange noise and he looked over at her. His hand was still on her arm. He let go of her and apologized. She on the other hand didn't seem to mind that he had been touching her. Women were just plain crazy Harry decided. Mom and her weird reaction to a comic and now this Jennifer character practically purring when he touched her arm.

Harry walked away and returned to 'his' bedroom. He left Jennifer by herself and if she went down to the basement that was on her. He looked at the airplanes hanging from the ceiling and wondered what his dad would do. He had been a war hero. He had died for his country. Harry decided he would accept this Jennifer until such time as she proved herself false. He lay on his bed and stared up at the ceiling when it suddenly hit him. He was going to have to share his bed with Jennifer. That stoked all sorts of thoughts and ideas.

He had never been close to a cute girl before and she was cute. He liked her red hair but it was that and her freckles that worried him. He and his mom were dark haired with blue eyes and yet Jennifer had those ghostly green eyes that bored right though you. He remembered the one photo of his dad and the way mom talked about him. He had dark hair too and his eyes were brown. Something wasn't adding up but he didn't have enough information yet. He was going to have to be careful around this Jennifer. He couldn't do his business if she were in the house. That's what he called it when he masturbated. Suddenly there was that desire but there were two women in the house now. He had to do something to take his mind off of Jennifer's body. He sat up and looked at his chest of drawers. He cursed as he got to his feet and walked over to it.

"I guess I am going to have to make room for her shit... um stuff." Harry said as he tugged the drawers open and began reorganizing his clothing.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Invasion Force V

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds