• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Josephine, The Family Fucktoy Ch. 01

Josephine, The Family Fucktoy Ch. 01

123

This is my first time putting together a long, detailed story with more than two parts. Be forewarned, it will include more than just incest, there will be bdsm, rape roleplay, gangbangs, etc. in the coming chapters. And while the first part doesn't necessarily have any incest in it, it's more of a set up, and I feel like the incest/taboo category is the best choice for the story overall. I hope you enjoy, I have two more chapters ready, they'll be coming out soon, and I definitely appreciate any and all feedback as it very well might change the course of the story.

********************************************

Josephine woke up around nine and rolled over in bed, grabbing a large plush pillow and yawning quietly. She could hear the distant rumble of her step-father mowing the lawn, and the bright rays of sunlight flowing through her windows slowly brought her out of the sleepy haze that entrenched her and dragged her back into a world of warm slumber.

She rolled over and picked up her phone. There was a text from Travis, and another from Kat, both asking if she wanted to hang out. Travis wanted to go to the beach, Kat the mall.

Josephine rolled over and closed her eyes. She didn't want to go anywhere at the moment.

When she finally gave up on sleep, she climbed out of her bed. She was wearing white and pink panties, and that was it. At 4'10", she was a tiny little thing, with long, wavy brown hair flowing down to her ass. Yet she was shapely, curvy in an unimaginably perfect measure, a tight little bubble butt, DD breasts that seemed to defy the laws of gravity in how perky and round they were, wide hips and a narrow waist, and a soft little belly that pressed out, ever so slightly.

She pulled down her panties and hopped into her bathroom, turning on the hot water in her shower and waiting till the air was filled with steam, then stepping inside.

She washed herself, lathering her skin and scrubbing it clean with her loofah, applying skin cleanser to her face, and then attentively plucked bottle after bottle of specialized shampoos and conditioners, delicately washing and rinsing her long locks.

When she got out her tan skin was red and her hair was curled up in a towel. She walked out naked, her tits bouncing as she grabbed a bottle of lotion and rubbed her body down, and when she was covered, she sat down on the piano bench next to her keyboard and grabbed some bright pink nail polish and slowly attending to her cracked and fading fingernails, bright blue for her toes.

She got up and grabbed the hair dryer, running her fingers through her hair as the hot air dried it off, tossing and teasing it, then applied the usual routine of creams and styling gel until her long, brown locks waved and curled like a model's.

She was beautiful without any makeup, but that didn't keep her from applying blush, eyeliner, mascara, and a low key lip stick, almost unnoticeable, before getting dressed. It would be warm so she put on some short gym shorts and a tight fitting t-shirt before giving herself a once over, then opening the door.

As soon as she stepped through the threshold, Jacob brushed past her, almost knocking her through a doorway, before her second to oldest brother Mark came running after him.

"Hey!" She yelled, her slow, easy morning so viciously interrupted.

"Sorry, Jo!" Jacob yelled.

"Get back here, you little shit!" Mark hollered, ignoring her as they tore through the hallway.

Josephine rolled her eyes and followed them, slowly making her way down the stairs. From the banister, she could see Mark and Jacob's tangled bodies, locked in the throes of a heated wrestling match, twisting and turning, knocking into their living room furniture.

"OK! OK! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Jacob screamed in between fits of hysterical laughter.

"Not as sorry as you're gonna be!" Mark growled.

Josephine sighed and tip toed down the stairs, watching them out of the corner of her eyes, before Patrick, the eldest, burst into the room.

"Jesus fucking Christ, would the two of you knock it the hell off!" He yelled, and the two brother's immediately stopped, staring up at Patrick as he huffed and puffed, then calmed himself, and glanced up at Josephine, his face changing instantly into a light hearted smile.

"Oh, good morning Jo," He waved, beaming at her.

"Good morning, Jo," Mark and Jacob echoed in unison, staring up at her, still locked in each other's grip.

"Good morning, guys," Jo smiled.

All three of her step brothers were older than her. Patrick was already working on his masters, with messy black hair and thick frames. He was the tallest as well, skinny, yet well framed, and he always knew how to dress. He had the air of an intellectual and the vocabulary to boot, and he always seemed to have a book in his hands.

Mark was the shortest, but what he lacked in height he made up in girth. He was a giant mass of muscle, and he always kept his head shaved. He'd be a junior in college next year, and he was riding a full sports scholarship in field hockey.

Jacob, the youngest, was somewhere in the middle in shape and size between Patrick and Mark. He was taller than Mark, but more filled out than Patrick. His hair was jet black, pushed to the side and a little frazzled at all times. He was always the charmer, yet outright mischievous and short sighted. He was only a little bit older than Josephine, and they'd be attending the local college together in the fall.

"You guys want breakfast?" Josephine asked sweetly, and their faces lit up.

"Yes!"

"Awesome!"

"Please!"

She glided into the kitchen and set to work, frying up bacon and eggs, effortlessly mixing pancake batter and pouring it out on a hot skillet. In less than a half an hour, the kitchen table was set with an appetizing spread.

"It's ready!" She sang, and a stampede of feet clamored into the room as each guy grabbed a plate and began stacking it with food. There was hot coffee and cold orange juice, cream and sugar, butter and syrup.

Josephine sat down and grabbed a strip of bacon and some eggs, a glass of juice and some coffee, and quietly ate while the boys chowed down.

"-but she's a total tease anyways," Jacob finished some story, Mark nodding and Patrick rolling his eyes, then he turned to Josephine. "Hey Jo, you're being awfully quiet over there."

All three guys turned their attention to Josephine, who was nibbling on a piece of bacon.

"Oh, just still waking up, I guess," She smiled, setting the bacon down and grabbing her mug of coffee.

"I feel you," Jacob nodded. "You doin' anything today?"

Josephine shrugged, setting her coffee down.

"I don't know, maybe meet up with Kat in a little bit, or else go to the beach with Travis."

Jacob rolled his eyes and made a display of groaning.

"Seriously? You're still with that guy?" Jacob asked, and Josephine's face turned beet red.

"Well, yes," She started, taken aback.

"Ah come on, Jo," Jacob scoffed, shaking his head. "Why do you still fuck around with that little dicklick? You're a beautiful, sweet girl, you could have any guy you wanted!"

"Well, I just- I don't know, he's nice." She shrugged.

"Yeah but everybody's nice, you gotta set the bar a little higher than that!" Jacob laughed, slapping Patrick. "Help me out here!"

Patrick shrugged, taking a slow sip of his coffee and nodded.

"Even Hitler was nice enough to have a girlfriend," He agreed.

"Hitler had a girlfriend?" Mark asked, surprised.

"Of course he had a girlfriend, meathead, and I bet he was pretty fucking nice to her. Everybody's nice. Jo, you're a fucking ten, you should be dating the smartest, nicest, best looking guy in town!"

Just then the front door opened and closed and their father stepped in the room. Owen Hendricks was a towering hulk of a man. As tall as Patrick, as muscular as Mark, and with the same boyish smile as Jacob, he stood over the group, smiling, his shirt drenched with sweat. He was handsome, yet well aged, with greying hair and a clean shaven jawline.

"Well shit, guys," He laughed, hands on his hips, "Thanks for letting me know there was breakfast. This is Josephine's work, I presume?"

He leaned forward and grabbed a piece of bacon, then swiped Jacob's glass of juice and chugged it all in an instant.

"Hey!" Jacob snapped.

"Yes, daddy," Josephine smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't get you, it slipped my mind. Would you like me to make you a plate?"

"Oh no, I'm a little busy still, just save me a pancake or two, ok kitten?" He asked, and Josephine nodded, beaming brightly. "Sheesh, I don't know what we'd do without you, Josephine, besides starve."

"You'd be fine," She giggled, "Mark's a pretty good cook too."

Mark smiled at her, but Jacob's groans caught everyone's attention.

"Oh God, no. Last time he made fajitas, I spent the entire night in the bathroom!" He cracked, and Mark reached over and punched him.

"That's only because you ate half of them!" He growled, then laughed.

"Hey, I liked those fajitas," Owen smiled. "So what's the word, kids?"

"Jacob was just criticizing Jo's taste in men," Patrick informed him, and Owen grimaced a little.

"Hey, Travis is a nice kid. Josephine, don't you let your brothers give you shit. You're eighteen, you're a grown ass woman. As long as he treats you right and makes you happy, you can be with any guy you'd like."

Josephine blushed and smiled back.

"Even Hitler?" Mark asked, and the table erupted with laughter. Patrick almost spit out his coffee, Jacob turned red with laughter, even Josephine couldn't keep herself from joining in.

"Fuck, you kids are weird," Owen shook his head, grinning slightly. "Well I'm going to get back to work, don't forget about those pancakes, ok kitten?"

"Ok, daddy!" Josephine called back.

Everyone was about finished, leaning back in their seats. Josephine got up and grabbed the coffee pot, filling everyone up without asking.

"He's absolutely right, you know." Patrick spoke up, leaning forward and pouring cream in his coffee. "Jo, if Travis makes you happy, then that's good enough for us."

"Bull shit, man." Jacob shook his head, sitting forward. "Jo, you deserve better than some small time drug dealer that lives in his parent's bedroom."

"Jacob! You buy weed from Travis all the time!" Josephine argued.

"Well I'm not saying you should date a guy like me! Shit, set the bar higher than me, too. Why not someone like Patrick? He's smart, handsome, he'll be a fuckin' doctor soon."

"You're too kind," Patrick quipped, deadpan and sarcastic.

"I mean it, Janice is a lucky girl." Jacob laughed. "Just do me a favor and don't date a brain dead jock like Mark."

"Hey, fuck off, Jacob. Don't listen to him, Jo, I'd be happy to set you up on a date with some of my friends. Great guys, any one of them would be happy to take you out."

"Yeah, to a fucking all you can eat buffet."

"Like any of your friends would be better?" Mark snapped, shoving Jacob.

"Fuck nah. Jo, don't date any of my friends, they're all fuckin' assholes."

"At least we can agree on something," Mark mumbled.

Jacob cracked up, smacking mark on the back.

"Jo, I think what our immature, albeit well intentioned brothers are trying to say is that they want the absolute best for you, and I agree, but I think your happiness has precedence over anything else. If you're happy, I'm happy." Patrick chimed in.

"Fine," Jacob groaned, "If you're happy, I'm happy too. Even if it's with a little twat like Travis."

"Me too," Mark agreed.

"Thanks, guys," Josephine smiled, standing up and gathering the dirty dishes.

"Whoa, whoa, get the fuck out of here," Jacob laughed, grabbing the plates from her hands. "You get outta here, we'll take care of the mess."

"You sure?" Josephine asked. "I really don't mind."

"Nah, thanks for breakfast. You have fun at the beach or whatever," Jacob brushed her off, and Mark stood up, collecting the glasses and utensils.

"Ok, well, thanks," She beamed, bouncing off as the three brothers joined in.

***********************************************

"Everything ok?" Kat asked Josephine, with a slightly concerned tone in her voice

They sat at a secluded table in the mall Starbucks, small shopping bags at their feet, both drinking blended, frozen, sugary concoctions that resembled milkshakes more than coffee.

"Yeah, I guess," Josephine shrugged.

"Aw, come on, Jo," Kat pried.

She was taller than Josephine, but still quite small, and whereas Josephine had curves and a soft, pleasant body, Kat was stick thin. Her skin was milky white and her hair was jet back, she had a large, crooked nose and she wore a lot of black eye shadow, all her clothes were black. She was goth, with a tiny waist and small, b-cup sized tits, but she was exotic and alluring in her own sense. She wielded a very authoritative air about her, almost intimidating.

"Well, it's just, this morning, my brother's asked me why I was still with Travis, and I couldn't even come up with one good answer besides that he's nice." Josephine finally answered.

Kat laughed, shaking her head and rolling her eyes a little..

"That's why you've been moping around?" She smiled, and Josephine nodded, biting her lip.

"Ok, ok, fair enough, you finally realized you're too good for Travis, huh?"

"What?" Josephine gasped, exasperated. "You too? I thought you liked Travis!"

"Jo, calm down, ok? Yeah, I like him, he's alright," Kat shrugged, "He always has good weed, and he's nice to you, and you're my friend, so I'm not gonna sit around and talk shit about your boyfriend, but he's kind of a loser. He only wants to smoke weed, he's not going to college, I mean, shit, his greatest aspirations in life are to play video games competitively and sell pot. You can't tell me you seriously want to stay with a guy like that "

"Yeah, I don't know, I never really thought much about it." Josephine acknowledged, looking away.

"Well, where do you see yourself in ten years?" Kat asked, leaning forward and looking Josephine in the eyes

"I don't know." Josephine shrugged, unsure

.

"Ok, well do you see yourself living in the basement of Travis' parents house, weighing out eigths while he plays videogames?"

Josephine's eyes grew wide and she shook her head.

"It's just, we've been together for so long," She whispered.

"Yeah, since you were a flat, pimply faced sophomore. But look at you now! Fuck, Jo, you're hot!"

Jo blushed, looking away.

"Seriously, you turn heads everywhere we go, all the guys at school were in love with you, why settle for the first guy you ever date? There's a whole world of men out there."

Jo shrugged, her face turning red.

"That's just it, though. All guys look at me and they only care about what I look like, and it makes me sick. I don't want a guy that's only with me for my looks, and Travis liked me before I, well."

She grabbed her tits and bounced them up and down. They both laughed, giggling while Josephine pushed her tits up, leaning forward and shaking them in Kat's face.

"Fuck! Stop! You're gonna turn me on, now!" Kat squealed, then calmed herself. "Look, you're beautiful, guys are gonna be attracted to you, so what? That means you can have your pick. Your brothers are right, you can do way better than Travis."

"Ugh, yeah, I know." Josephine sighed. "The truth is I've been wondering why I've been with Travis for a while now, and when they asked me, I suddenly realized I don't have a reason. He's fun, and nice, but that's not enough."

"No, of course not." Kat agreed.

"But I don't just, shit, I don't know. If I break up with Travis, then what? I don't want to jump into dating, I really don't, but I don't want to sleep around either, but I still want to get fucked. I want someone that's interested in me for who I am, not what I look like. Someone that knows me and appreciates me."

"Well, I know some guys that fit that description," Kat smiled mischievously, looking away, "but I'm not sure how much you'll like my answer."

Josephine stared at Kat, confused, while Kat bit her lip, then sucked some drink through her straw, avoiding eye contact.

"Who?" Josephine finally asked.

"Um, well, uh," Kat's voice dropped to that of a whisper. "Well, your step brothers."

Jo's jaw dropped. Her heart started racing and her head began to spin. She stared at Kat with wide eyes, her face flushed.

Her thoughts swirled and spun, the events of her life playing on a projection screen in her mind. Her mother had met Owen when she was eleven. She'd never known her real father, and life before Owen was lonely. Her mother worked so much to support her that she seldom had the time or energy that her daughter needed.

When Owen came into the picture, everything changed. Suddenly, she had a father figure, and his sons quickly became her friends, and as Jacob was closest to her in age, they became best friends almost immediately.

Owen married her mother within a year and they immediately moved in, and Josephine had never been happier. He treated her like his own, and her step brother's were always kind, always willing to share and spend time with her, they treated her like a sister, better almost. She was their sweetheart, and she basked in their attention.

And when her mother died suddenly in a car crash a little over a year later, and she'd thought she'd be orphaned and alone, Owen didn't skip a beat. Even in his time of mourning, he rushed to fill out the paperwork to officially adopt her the very next day, taking her aside and swearing that he'd always take care of her, and that she was his child just as much as Jacob or Patrick or Mark.

That's why she always chose to cook, to clean, to treat her rowdy older brothers with tender affection, she wanted to live up to the attention they gave her, she wanted to make up for the debt she owed to their kindness and love.

"Kat!" She whispered, bringing her face closer. "Kat! No! I couldn't do that!"

"Oh, and just why the hell not?" Kat laughed, shaking her head. "Three grown ass gorgeous men who love you for who you are, and you get your pick? And don't even get me started on Owen!"

"Ok, ok, please, don't get started on Owen," Josephine laughed, "But no, I couldn't."

"Oh? Honestly, I've always been jealous of your hot step brothers, what I wouldn't give to have three hunks within arms reach? Ha!" Kat giggled. "Look, I've heard rumors about Jacob."

"Oh yeah? What about him?"

"That he's got the biggest cock that Westwood high's ever seen," Kat grinned, her eyelids fluttering a little bit.

"What? Really?"

"Yes! You know he gets around, well haven't you ever wondered why? Every girl in our graduating class wants that cock, and if he's well endowed, that means Mark and Patrick must have good sized dicks too. Fuck!"

Kat leaned back in her seat, taking a deep breath and smiling.

"What I wouldn't give for that Hendrick dick," She swooned.

"Ugh, ok, yeah, they're all really hot, and, I mean, I used to have the biggest crush on Jacob, when we were little."

"So what's the big deal? They're all enamored with you, they're crazy about you, fuck, they'd do anything for you. If you asked one of them to fuck you, you know they would."

"I don't know about that," Josephine shrugged, blushing.

"You know who I would go for first? Patrick."

"Patrick? Really?" Josephine asked, surprised.

"Oh, fuck yeah! The budding psychologist? The intellectual? He's so calm and demure, like he just doesn't even give a fuck if you want his cock. Oh God."

"Yeah, he is incredibly handsome, but he has a girlfriend, Janice."

"Don't remind me," Kat grunted, her grin fading instantly. "But didn't you say they were like freaks or something?"

"Polyamorous," Josephine corrected, "He told us about it one evening before my dad stopped him, saying it wasn't appropriate dinner talk. But they don't believe in cheating, they fuck other people, but they love each other. I don't really understand how it works, to be honest, but he says it works for them, and they're both very happy."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Josephine, The Family Fucktoy Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds