• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hotwife And Brother In Law

Hotwife And Brother In Law

123

PART I – DISCOVERY

I was around 20 when I was reading a book in which the main character discovers his wife is cheating on him. They don't have particularly happy marriage and they are drifting ever further apart. At one point he actually watches hot sex his wife is having with his colleague from work and does nothing about it. He however finds himself mildly aroused by his wife's passion during the sex, something he fondly remembers she also had for him when they started dating. They eventually get divorce.

I remember having instant erection when reading the part where he watches how his wife is fucked by his coworker. I immediately shared that interesting concept with my girlfriend at the time. We were in a relationship almost a year at that time, and we were madly in love how only 20 and something years old university students can be. We were in a loving relationship, and she was sexually liberal so she accepted idea with a playful smile on her face. "Would you like to see me fucked by your coworker in little red dress?" she asked alluding to the scene from the book I just told her about. "Yes!" I said loudly as my rock hard cock was entering her wet pussy.

Over time, I continued exploring the idea. On internet I found the idea and the fetish was called cuckolding. I went on gathering lots of pictures, clips and articles on the topic, but her interest waned. For her it was something interesting that would spice up our sex life, for me it was my deepest utmost fantasy. I think she never understood how much it turned me on. However we still played about the idea from time to time and I kept coming with more and more elaborate scenarios. I found out that I enjoy the idea of being denied sex while she is having mind blowing sex with her lover, and that I really loved the tease and denial. I discovered I like the idea of her wearing revealing clothes and underwear I bought her for a date with her lover, especially if she would not wear it for me. I found out that humiliation of being a cuckold is a huge turn on, and that humiliation intensified if I imagine her having sex with someone we both now, or that she is making me a cuckold in public.

However, relationship did not end very well. We were near the end of our university days when we decided we should break up. It was sort of a mutual decision, and I can't say that my persistent insisting that she tries having sex with another guy was not a contributing factor. This thing was just not her cup of tea.

I graduated and started working and had a string of very short relationships or one night stands. I am quite good looking and am working a very well payed job (lawyer), so I had no problem attracting opposite sex. Interesting thing I never had this fantasy recurring while I was dating girls who I don't really have any feelings involved (or not too much at least).

Then around four years ago I met my now wife at a bar. We were celebrating our colleague passing bar exam, and she was there celebrating her friend's birthday. I was mesemrized the moment I saw her. 5'8" tall, long blonde hair with somewhat pale complexion, green eyes. She had a body of a model, perfect ass and small tits. She was wearing shortest possible plated miniskirt (golden colour!) and a similar bright top. We started conversation, exchanged phone numbers, and agreed to meet for a coffee next day.

We met once for a drink and then hooked up on our second date. It was great, she wasn't just looking perfect and sexy we were also enjoying our time and conversations together, we made each other laugh so much and so hard. I was sure this is a new serious relationship I am about to enter and indeed it was. First year was year filled with laughter, fun trips and great sex. Oh when we mention sex I might add that first time when we were about to have sex I couldn't get it hard. We were out in the club, drinking some wine dancing with the music, we kissed so much, she was grinding with her ass on my rock hard cock in the club, and I could tell she enjoyed knowing how hard she made me. Eventually when we got home when she undressed, I just couldn't get an erection. No need to tell you how much such thing can affect man especially when you like the girl so much I liked her. However my performance significantly improved second time we tried, once I relaxed a bit more, I suppose her beauty was really creating extra pressure on me.

PART II – BEGINNING

After around a year idea of her sleeping with someone else again slowly crept in my mind. I realized this fetish was connected to my feelings. I really needed to love someone in order to be aroused by the idea of that person enjoying sex with someone else. I started fantasizing again about my girlfriend having great sex with someone other than me. It was quite easy for me to tell her, did I mention I am lawyer and skilled with words? First, I told her that I found that jealousy is a very powerful aphrodisiac. She was interested so I continued explaining how I would be very turned on if she would flirt with someone. She found the idea amusing so I continued to elaborate, little by little during pillow talk I finally confessed I am extremely turned on by the idea of her sleeping with another man. I have to say she was very curious about the fantasy. She wasn't superficial at all, she wanted to know the reasons, what makes me tick, what exactly turns me on in that idea. So I told her everything about tease and denial, about humiliation, about her having mind blowing sex with someone else about importance of her enjoying in the process, without her enjoyment this fantasy of mine had very little sense. I think she grasped the fantasy very well, especially how in order for me to enjoy she must have really good time with her lover.

She enjoyed teasing me lightly with her hand, caressing my hard cock and asking me more and more about these fantasies. I would drip precum and tell her about everything that I find hot, humiliating and turn on. I was telling her about amazing orgasm she has riding her lover's huge cock, when she asked, who this lover should be?

"I don't know" I replied "some hot guy you are so attracted you can't resist."

"No", she said "you mentioned that the most humiliating would be if it is someone who knows us, someone close. Do you have someone in particular in mind?"

"Well, I don't know who of all the people we know you find most attractive?"

She was considering this for a while, "Hmmm no one really."

And that was a problem indeed. Among our friends, she and I were best looking and most handsome. I didn't have a friend she might be attracted to.

"Hmmm I can see how that could be true."

"Come on, she insisted, you must have someone on your mind", she said stroking my cock lightly to make sure I don't cum before she discovers my deepest fantasies.

And I did. There was this crazy idea that sneaked in my mind over past few months, every time I was thinking about it I would cum within 5 seconds. It was absolutely the most devastating humiliating thing I could come up with.

"Well... ", I started insecure.

"You do have someone specific on your mind I knew it!" She laughed.

"I do but I am kind of embarrassed", I admitted.

"Oh my God, you blushed, now I am intrigued tell me."

"No... I can't ... I am simply too embarrassed to say it out loud..."

"Honey, your dick just grew even harder if that is possible after not cumming for a week, this thing obviously turns you on immensely, just tell me..."

I wanted but as I were about to say it my mouth went dry.

"I can't", I said.

"Nonsense, you are just not turned on enough to tell me. I bet if you don't cum for a few more days you will tell me, she said as she stopped touching my throbbing cock."

"No, no please"; I begged "please continue". I was so desperate, I didn't cum in a week "please continue and I'll tell you."

She continued caressing my precum leaking cock, gently with a triumphant smile on her lips.

"I am listening", she said.

"I was thinking", I said with my heart pounding like a drum, I could feel me face growing red and hot...

"I was thinking", I said as I bite my lip.

"Go on", she replied.

"I was thinking about... You... having... sex... with... my...Oh God I am so turned on... with my younger brother."

"Really", she smiled "you were imagining me having sex with your brother Peter?

"Yes, oh God I am so turned on, let me cum please..."

"No", she said, while touching me ever more lightly in order to make sure I don't cum...

"No honey, please, I am so turned on I want to cum, please, please, please..."

"Not until you tell me what were you imagining."

"Oh God honey I am so turned on, I imagine you kneeling in front of him in sexy short black dress and high heels, unzipping his pants, and sucking his cock, oh I am so turned on", I practically screamed...

"Interesting, and his cock?"

"What?"

"Describe me his cock", she said with a wicked smile.

"No honey, I can't I stuttered..."

"Describe me how you imagine your brothers cock or I will stop touching you."

"Oh no please", I moaned in ecstasy "it is big and..."

"What is big?", She asked.

"His cock is big and..."

"Who's cock is big?" She interrupted me.

"My brother's cock is big and fat and you have your lips wrapped around it, and you can barely wrap your hand around it how fat it is..."

"Hmmmm I like it, continue."

"Then he picks you up, raises your skirt, moves your thong aside and takes you doggy style."

"Who is taking me doggy style?"

"My brother, damn you, you are enjoying it so much, and he is fucking you so good."

"Then you decide to climb on top of him and ride his cock."

"Who's cock am I riding remind me", she asked with a evil grin, pumping my cock now more intensively. She realized how hard it is for me to say it despite the fact I am so turned on by the idea.

"You are riding my brother Peters huge cock to a fucking mind blowing leg shaking, best orgasm of your life", I screamed as my own orgasm was erupting and my sperm was flying all over the room, even on the wall behind my head. It was probably the longest and the most intense orgasm in my life. She seemed satisfied with result of her work. She always loved when she pleases me and provides that sort of exquisite pleasure and experience that no women ever could before her.

That was intense we agreed as we lied in sweat soaked sheets.

"Why your brother?"

"I don't know I suppose it is just the most humiliating idea that I could come up with."

"Yeah I suppose it is kind of humiliating", She noticed.

"Kind of?" I replied, "it is absolutely the most humiliating thing you could do."

"Yeah", she smiled.

"Of course I am not sure if it would be good idea in real life, I added. I mean it sounds like great idea, it is just the repercussions might be too great for our relationship and real life."

"Yeah I agree", she added "it is a hot fantasy nevertheless, from the perspective of what turns you on at least."

"And from your perspective?", I asked.

"Well, he did lose a lot of weight lately", she laughed.

Now the thing you should know about my brother is that he was chubby when he was in high school, but once he enrolled university he just started doing a lot of sport and he ended up with a great body. Like every former fat kid he cared about his body now to extreme levels. He was working out regularly in the gym in addition to playing sports at least twice a week. He is 5 years younger and was 23 at the time, and while I was dating hot and nice girls from time to time, I always considered him more successful with girls. He was more social, enjoyed time out with his friends while I was always slightly more on a bookworm/nerd side. Some of his ex girlfriends were real beauties and even one or two real life modes, Victoria Secrete Angel material I would add. He however enver had serious relationship, he valued time with his friends much more, and wasn't ready to give up any of his social or sport pleasures in order to spend time with girl. He liked sex and the longest relationship he had was with a girl who wanted at that time same thing as he did and that is a lot of casual sex.

After telling my girlfriend about my cuckold fantasies we started playing. In general, my girlfriend was open to the idea of cuckolding me with some other guy, but never actually did it.

We had serious talks about cuckolding, talk that involved her finding lover we discussed in length how she could find him, where she could meet, how would they have sex and I would be locked in the chastity (so I discovered that I am hugely turned on by the idea of being locked in the chastity and teased to insanity. After I while we added another twist to a story – she would give keys from my chastity to her lover and that would usually send me over the top). However, the best stories were the ones when she indulged me. when we imagined all those things happening between her and my brother. She really enjoyed ecstatic state I was in when we talked about it. She would tease me until she was sure I told her about everything ever imagined happening between then, and then making sure to drain all the cum from my balls. She especially enjoyed draining my balls by ruining several orgasms one after another while I was telling her about what I was imagining. For me absolutely the best part was when she would come up with the idea how that might happen, it was so much better hearing new scenarios than those I have repeated in my mind for thousand times.

PART III – TO BE OR NOT TO BE

Two years later we got engaged, but as it turns out I had to move abroad for a year for business. She has her own business so it wasn't possible for her to move away with me.

During my absence, I encouraged her to attempt to find a lover. She downloaded tinder and had a bunch of matches with hot guys. She is rather picky however (and that flattered me immensely on the one hand, on the other it was frustrating me because she wasn't able to find anyone to have sex with). If they realized that she was there just for sex, they acted like jerks. On the other hand those that did not approach like jerks were never concrete enough in their advancements. It is not that she didn't try. She went on a several dates, however she never proceeded any further beyond kissing and some petting with any of them. She did however break the ice and become more secure and self-assured in general she saw that I really want it and even after she kissed and grabbed a guy for a cock we continued having nice, if not even better relationship.

I came back from my business trip on spring and we were preparing wedding for September. We decided to spend August in my family hose located in one of the seaside tourist towns nearby. We were supposed to be alone but my brother decided to extend his vacation in August for some girls she met there in July, which was fine because house is big and there was enough space for all of us on two stories.

His proximity and playful attitude of my fiancée when talking about it sprung this fantasy of mine to a new heights. I must say she did great job of turning me on with some remarks and comments about him and his body, about how she would actually considered doing it. I knew she was just pushing my buttons, and knew such comments would send me to heaven.

We were in our play mode, and she was teasing me for a few days without allowing me orgasm, when I received an urgent call from my office in the city that I need to finish some unexpected work. It is not unusual for such things to happen in my line of work, so I booked early morning plane for following day, and return ticket for the day after. Essentially I was going to be away just two days and one night but the fact we played for the past few days and that she did not allow me to orgasm made me so anxious.

As I lied in bed next to her immensely turned on by the fact that they will be alone in house for two days I asked her:

"What are you going to do tomorrow with him?"

"Well we are going to the beach together of course, and I think I will be wearing the brown swimsuit."

She has several bikinis, all of them are either Brazilian or some sort of semi-thong. She is a 30 year old blonde with body of a model and ass that would break your teeth if you would bite it, she really loved the kind of swimsuit that would show off her booty. The brown one is by far the smallest of them all.

"Ohhhh I like the way you are thinking", I groaned.

"I will also be wearing that golden skirt that does not cover all of my ass..."

That was a skirt we bought for playing sexy games indoors rather than for her to wear it for real. It was so short that id literally did not cover all of her ass cheeks.

"And in the evening we are going for a drinks, and maybe some clubbing. Doesn't it sound almost like a date? And I was thinking about wearing that short black dress, the one you always imagined me in while I am sucking his cock..."

That was too much for me. I groaned and moaned as I felt I am crossing point of no return. Although she was barely touching me, a stream of cum was pouring from my pulsating cock. A most frustrating ruined orgasm I ever had...

"Wow, this turns you on so much honey."

"You know it does. Is something going to happen tomorrow? "

"I don't know. I bit my lip. It turns me on, so much I am just too afraid of the consequences, he is too close to us, he is not someone we will never see again after you have sex with him. How about you do you find him attractive? "

"He is good looking, problem is I know him too long to see him like a potential lover. Also the problem is what you mentioned, he is too close and we might have problems later on if we don't like the experience. Good night honey", she said gently kissing me on my lips "We'll see what happens tomorrow", she added, and I knew even in the dark she had that smile I simply adore.

I went to the city to finish the business and was so edgy whole day. I had the strangest feeling in my stomach as if something is going to happen, but I had to remain focused on work even when a picture message arrived from her showing her on the beach enjoying sun in that small bikini. It was obvious that my brother has taken the photo. As soon as I finished work I started texting her. She spent nice day on the beach, it was very enjoyable, he was telling her how he is not seeing that girl from July anymore. The talked about why the broke up etc. She said she is actually having great time with him. Later in the evening she sent me another picture message first of her in the underwear, and then in famous little black dress. There was something in her eyes that gave me instant erection. A spark I haven't seen before even when she prepared for dates with those guys she matched on tinder.

"Are you excited", I asked.

"Yeah I have to say I am."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I guess you were so super horny about me going out with him that I contracted some of your excitement."

"You look beautifully. By the way are those the thongs I bought you for Valentines two years ago, my favourite pair, the one I almost rip from you every time you wear them?"

"Yes", With a smiley.

"You look amazing. I am so turned on now."

"I know. I have to tell you I really enjoyed the day with him, I kind of started to look him in a different light. I feel like I am going on a real date tonight", Winking smiley.

"Don't make me cum in my pants."

"Don't you dare until you return here."

"Ok, have fun and enjoy. Be naughty if you want."

That dress she is wearing is so short that when she sits it almost looks like it does not cover her ass. When she walks while wearing it, it is tantalizing to watch her ass and legs, as you expect by every step she makes that her ass will be revealed, but it stays constantly covered by thin black fabric.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hotwife And Brother In Law

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds