• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Perfect Night

The Perfect Night

It was finally happening! Mistress H arranged to meet up with me at a nice hotel to have some fun. She told me depending on my behavior; she may decide to move me in with her to be her full time slave. This was the opportunity I had been fantasizing over for months! I knew I would have to do my best to please her, so immediately upon hearing her orders to meet her at the hotel that night, I got in the shower and shaved my entire body smooth. I touched myself lightly under the hot water, imagining the feel of her fingers teasing me.

When I got out of the shower, I rubbed my body all over with my favorite girly lotion. Satisfied with the subtly sweet scent encasing my skin, I moved to the bedroom to get dressed. First up, I chose one of my favorite pairs of panties. Pink and black bikini cut a size too small that held my package firmly in place and gave my front a more feminine look. The back was sheer black that you could see right through, exposing my round ass. I danced around for a minute in front of the mirror, admiring my shape and the way the panties accentuated my hips. I moved on and dressed in my male clothes. Black dress pants and shoes with a slightly higher than average heel for men. She ordered me those shoes specifically so I would feel like I was wearing moderate high heels. Then I moved on to my shirt, a hot pink short sleeved button up. She picked the color because she knew it was my favorite and because it was feminine and pretty, warranting questioning looks from people in passing. Finally, I applied light mascara and a neutral lip-gloss and was ready to go.

I checked my phone for the time and saw that I had a message from Mistress H. It read "Candy, I am so looking forward to testing you out in person tonight. On your front porch you'll find two packages, I expect you to be wearing the contents of both of them when you arrive at the hotel tonight." My stomach filled with butterflies and I rushed to the door to find that there were indeed two small packages. I brought them inside and opened them delicately. The first package contained a neon blue butt plug and a note. "Bright blues are so fun, don't you think?" I examined the plug and it appeared to be a couple of inches in diameter at its widest point. I had never had anything so big inside of me before. I started shaking in nervous anticipation. I got out my bottle of lube and ran a bunch of it all over the plug, then proceeded to tease a little bit of it inside with a finger to ease the penetration of the plug. Once I felt I was slippery enough, I got on all fours, pressed the plug against my opening, and began to push the toy inside. It felt so huge; my ass had never been spread so wide. While I had definitely had different toys up there during my video chat sessions with my mistress, everything I owned paled in comparison to the toy that was now being pushed past my opening. As I reached the widest part, it started to get painful, but I kept pushing it until my body accepted it and sucked the plug the rest of the way inside.

I collapsed onto my stomach to rest and breath for a minute before remembering the other package and rushing to open it. Another note lay on top: "You're such a good little sissy Candy, but I want to make sure there is no unauthorized playtime while I'm not around to punish you. The lock had better be in place when I see you, and don't worry, I have the key. ;)" Confused, I looked into the package and saw a strange pink piece of plastic. Upon closer examination, I realized exactly what it was. She wanted me to wear a chastity cage! The small device would fit around my cock and balls and prevent me from getting hard. In the bottom of the box there was a small padlock. She wanted me to lock myself in this contraption to prevent me from playing with myself or even being able to get hard. I was terrified at first, what if she didn't let me cum? Or worse, if she didn't let me out of the cage for a long time. I put those thoughts out of my head and reminded myself that submitting to my mistress was all that I had been wanting for the longest time and I knew that I could handle this.

I slipped the ring around my cock, then pushing my balls through one at a time. Then came the shaft that would encase my rod and stop me from getting hard. I slipped it on, secured it, and then sealed the deal with the padlock. My heart fluttered the second the lock clicked shut and I knew I was in for an interesting night. I smiled in anticipation.

Upon getting to the hotel, I informed my mistress of my arrival. She messaged me the room number and instructed me to knock twice and then kneel facing the door. I found her room, knocked as instructed, and then kneeled. My cheeks burned bright red as I stared at the door, hoping she would hurry up and let me in. The minutes ticked by and felt like hours. People walked past me, one guy even stopping to ask if I was okay. "Yep", I replied, "just waiting for uh, my girlfriend to let me in."

It was about five minutes before I heard the slide of the deadbolt and Mistress H appeared before me. I looked up at her to see a bombshell blonde staring back down at me. Her eyes were a piercing green that seemed to radiate and draw attention. Her boobs were huge, practically bursting out of the patent leather strapless top that held them in and pressed them together. The second my eyes met hers I felt the sting of her hand striking my face. "I didn't say you could look at me slut," she said sternly yet with a playful undertone.

"I'm sorry mistress," I said, feeling guilty and disappointed in myself. I finally get to meet my mistress in person and this is the impression I give her.

"No you're not sissy, but you will be." She said matter of factly. "Now kiss my feet."

I bent over and planted a big kiss on top of one of her shoes, then the other. Switching back and forth between the two, knowing not to stop until she said I could. While my head was still down, I heard her fussing with something above my head. I resisted the temptation to check it out and continued kissing her feet. I felt a strong hand on my hair as my mistress pulled my head up from her shoes. It was the sexiest kind of pain, having her pulling my hair like a whore. She kept my face angled downward and with her other hand began moving something onto my neck. She released my hair and fastened the collar around my neck, clipping it shut and then with a small clicking sound I knew she had just locked it in place.

With that, she placed a finger on my chin, pulled my face so I was looking at her right in the eye, and said, "now, you may look at me." She then leaned in as if to kiss me and I was so excited, but when she was only centimeters away, she pulled back and smiled. I'm sure the disappointment showed on my face because she said "don't worry sissy, there'll be plenty of time for that later, but for right now, it's about time we got you all dolled up like a good little slut."

With that, she spun around and started walking into the room and I felt a tug at my neck. I realized I was on a leash being guided by her hand and had to crawl along the floor to keep up. It was humiliating having to crawl along the floor like that, yet I felt my cock straining inside of its cage. This was getting me insanely horny already. My mistress walked back behind me and shut the door, sealing the two of us into our own little world.

Once she led me into the bathroom on all fours, she ordered me to stand. I pulled myself up and looked in the mirror. I could now see that on my collar, there was a pink heart shaped tag that read:

"Candy

Sissy Slut

Property of Mistress H"

That was the moment I felt truly owned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Perfect Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 570 milliseconds