• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Erica's Incest

Erica's Incest

12

Erica had been brought up to believe she was near perfect. Although she considered her breasts a little small, she just loved the rest of her diminutive body, particularly her shapely legs, slim body and her very sexy face and eyes, she was somewhat narcissistic. As the leader of the cheer squad, the boys at school grovelled over her and she considered school a place of social interaction rather than a place of learning. For most of her life, she had thought life could not get any better; her family were rich, influential, white, racists and she was, not surprisingly, a spoilt brat.

However, over the last few months, since her eighteenth birthday, her life had seemed to take a turn for the worst. The matriarch of the family, her maternal Grandmother and mentor had died leaving her wealth to her mother, but an aunt, she never knew she had was contesting the will. Erica had been shocked to discover that her mother was supporting her aunt's claim, giving away her inheritance, she argued. Moreover, after the departure of her brother for university she had a couple of brief liaisons with boys and realised that she much preferred girls. To compound her problems a teacher, Miss Judy Hargraves, had caught her cheating in her mid term examinations.

Erica was confident that her mother could hide the whole affair before her father returned. After all, her family were white and privileged while Judy Hargraves was a black teacher, aged in her early twenties and, Erica assumed, struggling to make enough money to cover her living expenses.

Her mother and Erica had decided to meet with Miss Hargraves and then go on to her Aunt's house where they would spend at least the weekend. On the journey, Erica was silent, lost in her own secret thoughts. Erica was thinking about Miss Judy Hargraves. She was not surprised by her thoughts: Erica, having been brought up in an upper class, whites only suburb, considered Negresses exotic, forbidden fruit and Judy Hargraves was a most attractive Negress. For months, Erica had revelled in her thoughts of dominating the teacher, watching her beg to suck her cunt and Erica's cunt inevitably started to moisten.

Erica's favourite fantasy was Judy Hargraves knelt between her legs, begging, licking and tonguing her cunt; she could almost see her teacher's face, Erica's cunt juice dripping from her mouth and chin. Erica would explode, her cunt would squirt into her teacher's face, and she would fall back imagining the ecstasy. Erica was convinced that she must dominate her teacher, Judy, and thought, "Well, if that is what I want, then that is what will happen!"

As her mother, Clair, pulled the car into the driveway, Erica had a momentary panic surely, this mansion could not be where her teacher lived! She must be the daughter of a servant or something. Still panicking slightly, Erica knocked on the door and it opened. A white girl, not much older than Erica, stepped out and stood before her and Erica asked, "Does Judy Hargraves live here, she is black, you know a nigger?"

Almost instantly, a tall muscular Negro man charged out of the open door. The man grabbed Erica around the waist; he turned her upside down and holding her under one arm, he ripped her tights and panties away from her arse. Erica did not have time to react; the man fell onto one knee, dropping Erica across the other, and began to spank her naked arse hard. Erica screamed in pain, totally humiliated. Although she struggled, kicked her legs and beat her head from side to side, she could not escape.

The man must have struck her a dozen times, when a tall white woman appeared at the door and yelled, "Collin, what are you doing to your cousin?" As her mother Clair looked at her daughter's reddening arse, she said to the woman, "He is doing what I should have done ten years ago, when she first started being a bitch! Hi, Sis, it has been a long time". The two women hugged each other and kissed before disappearing into the house.

Erica stared disbelievingly at the door after her mother and aunt, however, Erica suddenly realised that, as she thrashed her head from side to side, her chin was repeatedly striking the man's growing penis. It was enormous. As the spanking finally ended, it was impossible to conceal the two participants were both sexually stimulated. As the man stood up, Erica rolled on to the veranda lying motionless, too humiliated to move.

The man, his prick straining in his shorts, walked towards Erica, who stared at the enormous bulge. As she stared at his prick, he took it out from his shorts, dangling it in front of Erica's face and asked, "Is this the first black prick you've seen?" Erica nodded and the man laughed and said, "Well, what do you think".

"It's big." Erica said stupidly still gawking at the penis.

Collin laughed, turned, and disappeared into the house.

Erica thinking she was alone, slowly reached down to pull her panties and tights up, but a woman approached her, her heels clicking ominously on the floor as she walked. She stopped close to her Erica's head. Erica looked at the woman's high-heeled shoes and slowly turned her head following the woman's legs up to her crutch. Erica could not help herself, the woman's legs were magical, and she gasped as she looked up her shirt, past the lace-topped stockings to her brief panties. Erica thought how beautiful her legs were; as she dragged her eyes away and followed the woman's perfect body towards her face. The sun appeared to be directly behind the woman's head and Erica could only make out her silhouette, but when she spoke, Erica knew exactly whom she was!

The woman asked, "Well cousin, why did you not ride Collin's prick?"

Erica looked aghast but said, "It wouldn't fit, my mouth is not even big enough, let alone my." She stopped.

Miss Judy Hargraves, her cousin and teacher, laughed and asked, "Are you a pussy or cunt girl?"

Erica said nothing, she was deeply embarrassed her cunt was saturated and Judy Hargraves knew it. Erica quickly pulled her panties up, but her tights were torn and she had no option but to take then off. Judy watched her every move and when Erica finally got to her knees, Judy said, "Follow me, Cousin". It was not a request it was an order and Erica felt she had no choice.

Erica followed her teacher into what appeared to be a small classroom. She was immediately told to sit at the front desk. As Erica sat, she thought she could be at school, the teacher, the subject of all her sexual fantasies, standing before her.

"Now, cross your legs" Judy ordered.

Erica crossed her legs and was immediately ordered to uncross them. She did as she was told.

Judy smiled and said, "We will try that again, you obviously did not do it right. Your skirt did not rise up your legs!"

Erica's face turned red, both teacher and student knew that Erica always sat at the front of the class and often crossed and uncrossed her legs when she knew Judy was looking and surreptitiously pulled her skirt further and further up her legs.

"Do it again!" Judy ordered.

Erica looked down at the desk and first crossed then uncrossed her legs; her skirt crept up her leg slightly.

Judy sighed and said, "We can't seem to get this right, you are always looking into my eyes, smiling when you do this. Again!"

Erica looked at her teacher, smiled unconvincingly, crossed, and uncrossed her legs moving her skirt further up her leg.

Judy sighed again and said, "I suppose that will have to do. Now play with your tits, just as you do in my class.

Erica felt humiliated, but knew that, that is what she did. Erica tried to smile at Judy as her hand cupped her breast, her thumb and forefinger squeezing the nipple as she moved her hand over her breast.

Erica sat there her face scarlet as Judy said, "Now, swing your legs as you do in class".

Erica sat motionless and Judy said, "Well!"

Both girls knew that this movement of Erica's legs was intended to display alternating views of the inner and outer thighs of both legs and to allow glimpses of Erica's panties.

Erica shook her head but Judy said sternly, "Why?"

Erica, terrified, whispered, "My panties are wet!"

Judy placed her hands on either edge of the desk towering over the cowering Erica and said quietly, "Wet panties have never stopped you showing me your panties before. They are always wet when you leave my classroom! What do you do, go to the bathroom and finger fuck yourself? Well!"

Erica, tears' were trickling down her cheeks, knew she was disgraced, humiliated, and simply nodded.

Judy forced Erica from the student's desk and pushed her on to a low stool against the wall. Smiling Judy said, "Well, my white pampered princess, let me see you finger fuck yourself! And you better tell me what you are fantasising about!"

Broken, Erica realised she was no match for the domineering teacher and slipped her panties off and spreading her legs she started to play with her clitoris, her head lowered. Finally, as her sexual excitement grew, she looked up at Judy and said, "You!" Judy smiled and squatted down in front of Erica, her thighs spread. Judy took hold of Erica's hand and stopped her caressing her cunt. Instead, she placed Erica's hand on her own cunt, and Judy's hand sought out Erica's clit and began to tease, pull and pinch the small nub. As Judy continued to tease she began to finger Erica's cunt, Erica screamed as an intense orgasmed swept through her body. In her ecstasy, she stopped playing with Judy's cunt, but as she recovered, she slipped off the stool and forcing her head between Judy's legs, she began to tongue Judy's cunt hungrily. Within minutes, Judy's cunt juice squirted into Erica's mouth and she greedily devoured the juices.

Judy looked at her and ordered, "Back on the stool and spread your legs!"

Erica complied as Judy got on her hands and knees, her mouth only inches away from Erica's cunt. As Judy reached out with her fingers to touch Erica's cunt lips, Erica was in raptures, she knew she was actually living her fantasy. Even now, she felt her cunt on the edge of orgasm.

Through Erica's sexual stupor, she heard Judy whisper, "This cunt is all mine, to do what I please with".

Erica, breathing heavily, replied, "Yes it's yours, please, it needs you!"

Judy's fingernails ran down Erica's cunt lips and Erica gasped, the nails sent shock waves of pleasure and pain, through her body. Judy was whispering something but Erica wasn't listening, she was desperate, she needed to be fingered, sucked, tongued, anything.

"Please I will do anything you ask but please, please make me cum!" Erica begged.

Judy, her head buried between Erica's legs, said sternly, "You will call me Mistress!"

Her head in turmoil of sexual wickedness, Erica said, "Anything, my cunt is on fire, please!" and after a pause added, "Mistress".

An instant before Judy's lips closed around Erica's nub, Judy said, "You are my slave!" Judy sucked the nub hard and Erica knew her orgasm was rushing to its climax it was inevitable. Judy continued to suck hard on the clit, before her teeth closed around the clitoris, and withdrawing her head, she lightly dragged her teeth along Erica's clitoris, Erica screamed with pleasure as a massive orgasm overwhelmed her senses. Judy sat back on her heals, watching as Erica's cunt began to squirt. Erica seamed to be in a trance, trapped in a sexual paradise of her own.

Eventually as Erica slumped to the floor, Judy smiled wondering if Erica would so easily accept she was now her cousin's, her teacher's plaything!

Slowly, very slowly Erica came back to reality and realised that she was led on the floor in her own cunt juices. She lifted her head to gaze once again up the skirt of her mistress and her cunt seemed to twitch at the vision of the long perfect legs, ending in Judy's now naked cunt.

Without moving her gaze Erica asked, "Mistress, please tell me what your slave must do?"

Judy smiling thought "This has been so easy!" then turning to Erica she said, "Love, honour and obey your Mistress!" Then after a pause, she added, "Of course, there will be practical obedience tests every so often".

Erica smiled and wrenched her eyes away from Judy's legs and cunt and said, "I don't liked tests but I will always obey you, Mistress".

Judy smiled and replied, "I am aware you do not like tests, you cheat! Did you cheat to try and stay in my class, so you could continue your miserable seduction attempts?"

Erica, flushing, nodded and said, "Yes Mistress".

Judy laughed and said, "Shower, makeup, sexy dress or skirt and top, and remember no panties, only lace topped stockings and high heels. Go!"

Erica and her mother stayed the whole weekend, and Judy used Erica in every conceivable way. Judy was amazed that whatever she did, whether it was to humiliate, spank or fuck Erica with vaginal or anal dildos, it only seemed to enhance her slave's devotion to her. As the teacher and student sat together on Sunday evening Judy instructing Erica on what she must and must not do, Judy's mother, Carol, joined them. Erica fell silent, but Judy, who was just telling Erica that she must accept that vaginal or anal vibrators may be inserted into her at anytime, continued as though her mother was not stood next to Erica.

Erica looked up at her aunt as her aunt took her arm and pulled her to her feet. Carol smiled and said, "I think it is time I tried the new slave!"

The three women proceeded to her aunt's bedroom where her Aunt Carol immediately discarded her dress and led on the bed, her legs spread wide and her knees raised. "Strip!" she said to Erica. Erica glanced at Judy, who nodded and Erica quickly undressed, but as she moved to remove her stockings and high heels, Judy said, "Leave them". Carol laughed and said, "Ah yes my daughter's favourite fetish! Now, Erica suck my cunt!" Erica climbed on to the huge bed, crawled between her aunt's legs, and began to tongue her naked cunt. As she played her tongue over her aunt's clit, Erica felt Judy's fingers and tongue on her own cunt. Erica began to imitate Judy's actions and soon Carol was moaning with pleasure. Erica pushed her fingers into her aunt's arse and cunt and her tongue played and teased her aunt's vagina and anus from her clit to her anal rosebud. Carol and Erica were soon on the brink of an orgasm, and Erica's insatiable fingering and teasing reach a level of intensity that her Aunt Carol had never experience. As Erica's body exploded in a massive orgasm, her Aunt Carol screamed, grabbing Erica's head and forcing her mouth onto her cunt as her body writhed with pleasure.

An instant later Carol's cunt began to squirt; propelling cunt juices into her niece's mouth and face, but Judy wrenched Erica's head from her mother's cunt and kissed her passionately, her tongue manic in the exploitation of Erica's mouth. The three of them lay panting, but Erica was desperate for Judy and moved between Judy's legs, sucking and tonguing Judy's cunt and arse, just had she had done to Judy's mother moments before. Carol slowly moved to kiss her daughter passionately as Erica brought Judy to a massive climax.

Spent, the threesome lay quietly on the bed, Erica holding onto Judy's hand. Slowly Judy rolled next to Erica and began to caress her nipples, before moving her hand along her stomach to her cunt. Erica was breathing heavily as her orgasm began to build but as Judy stopped fingering Erica's cunt she said, "Your first obedience test, you will seduce your mother tomorrow night and introduce her to the delights of lesbian sex, and then you will pass her on to Collin and your brother, Carl, for further training!"

Erica yelped and falling to her knees, said, "Please Mistress, please, not that, I can't fuck my own mother!"

Judy snarled "You will or be severely punished."

Erica nodded and said, "Yes Mistress", and still panting from her orgasm Erica pleaded, "I'm sorry, Mistress, I did not mean to question you!"

Judy said, sternly, "Now shower and wait for me in our bed!"

Erica smiled at her cousin's reference to 'our' bed and left to shower and then to eagerly await her Mistress in 'our' bed.

As Erica closed the door, Carol looked questioningly at her daughter and asked, "How will you punish her?" Smiling she added, "You can't spank her, Collin's spanking her only turned her on!"

Judy said authoritatively, "I will deny her my company!"

Carol burst out in raucous laughter and shaking her head said, "Who are you trying to punish, Erica or yourself? You my beautiful daughter could not live without her and I am not surprised the way you both suck cunts, you two are just the best! Oh yes, you maybe the dominatrix, but it is time you realised that you are as much a slave to Erica as Erica is a slave to you."

Sometime later Judy entered her bedroom to find Erica waiting for her. After a long pause Judy asked, "Do you know what you will do to seduce your mother?"

"Yes Mistress" replied Erica.

Judy nodded and climbed into bed and wrapped her arms around Erica as Erica moved towards her.

As they held each other Erica whispered, "Do you really want me to fuck my mother?"

Judy, Carol's words reverberating in her head, said harshly, "Yes! Slaves do as they are told!"

There was silence and both girls took a long time to go to sleep. When Judy awoke, Erica was gone. "Fuck," Judy thought as she hurried to get dressed. Judy entered the dining room where Erica, Clair and Carol were seated at the table. Judy looked at Erica, her head was lowered and her clothes could only be described as drab. Judy was shocked and looked at her mother, who gave her a dirty look, which seemed to scream, "What the fuck have you done?" Judy whispered, "Shit" and sat down looking at Erica. Collin came in and immediately asked Erica, "If anything was wrong?"

Erica shook her head and said, in a monotone voice, "Nothing".

Neither Erica nor Judy ate breakfast and the next hour was one of the unhappiest of Judy's life, but eventually Erica went into the kitchen and Judy quickly followed. As she entered the kitchen, Judy started to say, "You don't have to do this" but before she even had the first words out, Erica threw her arms around Judy and kissed her passionately. Carol was stood at the door and simply stared at Erica and her daughter. Erica and Judy broke apart and Erica said, "How am I doing so far, fuck I'm hungry". Without waiting for an answer, Erica took four pieces of toast and walked out of the kitchen her body language immediately reverting to an upset and lonely girl.

Carol was laughing, but Judy, hands on hips, said, "The little minx!"

Carol walked up to her daughter and asked, "Enjoy your breakfast?"

Judy replied, "Shit this was not supposed to happen to me!"

Carol still laughing said, "Well it has, so get used to it!"

As the day progressed, Erica became more and more morose and went to bed very early. Clair was clearly concerned and Carol and Judy tried to play their part in the charade. Minutes after Erica went to bed, Clair went to check on her but a short time later, Clair returned and said, "I am still not sure what is wrong, but she is crying". There was a large damp spot around one of her nipples, and she then continued, "I have said she can sleep with me tonight. So I will say goodnight".

As Clair, left Carol and Judy looked at each other, and then as if of single mind, rushed to the computer room. "This I gotta see" Carol said as she switched on the computer and selected the video cam in Clair's bedroom, a mother and daughter settled back to watch a mother daughter seduction.

Erica walked into her mother's bedroom naked and as her mother started to roll over to look at her, Erica said, "Mommy, I would like to cuddle your back just as I used to."

Erica lifted the covers and got into bed. She slid her arm between her mother's neck and the bed, her other arm she wrapped around her mother in front of her mother's breasts and held on to her shoulder. Lovingly she buried her head in the back of her mother's neck. Silently she waited for her mother to go asleep. Clair, thought for a minute whether to question her daughter, but her daughter appeared peaceful so decided against it and slowly her eyes closed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Erica's Incest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds