• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Played Ch. 02

Played Ch. 02

12

All characters in this story are of legal age.

*****

It had taken almost two months to recover from the home invasion and all things considered David was doing pretty well. He had graduated from a temp job to an administrative position in the office of a local college and had secured a second part time job managing an Arby's three nights a week. Laying on the floor of his single apartment after being punched in the gut had provided a sort of clarion call to the pudgy transplant from the Midwest who'd turned things around. He was still single and a little gun shy after the incident with the Latina street tough affectionately known as "Cheekz" maintaining a rising collection of internet porn to take the edge off on lonely nights.

He sat at the table in his kitchenette taking matters into his own hands as he watched some ethnic themed porn on his laptop. An unfortunate side effect of the incident had left him with a definitive taste for Latin women. He couldn't explain it as he scrolled through an epic number of downloaded videos featuring thick or chubby ethnic looking models. David couldn't get into the plastic looking stick thin performers with bolted on tits preferring to spend hours on the net looking for just the right scene to get off on. Tonight he happened to be looking at cam footage of a particularly chubby local girl as she squatted on a rather large black dildo bouncing to her heart's content.

He finished in five minutes no less with the use of his trusty flesh light and quickly closed the laptop to abate the shame he felt for having to masturbate. Girls; women were a foreign language to him and he'd given up as of late. Still he wished he'd been able to finish up with Cheekz and the uncompleted tryst left him cold and sullen with a twist of misogyny mixed in for good measure. He had vowed never to let his guard down again limiting himself to two default friends he'd made at work. David packed up his laptop placing it on the floor of his closet else he'd be inclined to look up more J.O. Material. Porn was becoming somewhat of a habit and a few internet articles he'd read had him worried that he was becoming an addict. David had been scheduled to open the restaurant so he had to meet up with one other employee assigned to the opening shift. Her name was Maricela and they'd never met before due to conflicting shifts but he'd been told that she was something of a troublemaker.

Reportedly the franchise owner felt sorry for her because she had a small child, but she still remained habitually late and sullen. Whenever he'd heard about this Maricela it always seemed as if no one much cared for her company. There were rumors that she was doing some "favors" but nothing have ever been proven. His mind drifted off as he stared up at the cracked paint on his ceiling watching it morph into a very familiar pair of huge cinnamon tipped breasts. There was no way he would ever forget the sight of his cock wedged in-between them pumping away as he coated them with his jizz. She'd been full of milk squirting her precious moisture all over his pudgy belly while the pungent smell of her sex filled the four walls that made up his apartment. More than once he'd chided himself for failing to just shove it inside her and fuck that bitch stupid before common sense prevailed. Five minutes later, the nagging visions were responsible for soiling his sheets and underwear but he was too exhausted to care. Sleep invaded and took him easily.

David awoke to heavy rain beating on his window and found it a bit of a chore getting out of bed at four in the morning. He was running late and only had time for a Spartan go at washing before hitting the wet streets in a yellow poncho he secured from a local 99 cent store. He trudged through the ever increasing rainfall three blocks to the partially lit restaurant. He could see a car pulling off from the drive through window as he fished his keys from his pocket. He was looking forward to meeting the young troubled mother who'd been the subject of most of the workplace gossip he'd heard lately. A pot of coffee was brewing on a hot plate in the small break room as he hung up his poncho and some Spanish music was playing on the P.A. System. That was against company policy but he figured he let it slide so early in the morning.

"Oh shit; fuck me man." David opened the bathroom door intent on reliving himself when he discovered a teen sitting on the toilet obviously shocked at the intrusion. He was rail thin and wearing an oversized white t-shirt.

The kid was getting head from Maricela as David found himself staring down at the back of her bobbing head and noticing the long thick braid that extended to her mid-back. The rest of her brunette shock of hair was hidden under the company ball cap employees were required to wear on duty. She didn't seem to want to stop even though her male suitor was tapping her on the head and frantically trying to zip up.

"HEY JUST WAIT YOUR TURN MOTHERFUCKER!!" She barked in a surprisingly familiar voice.

"Cheekz?"

She slowly craned her head upward at the pudgy mark she'd played not so long ago as a look of horror encroached on her exotic features. It was the look of someone trapped like a rat, wide eyed and bushy tailed in the headlights of a patrol car more or less. Despite himself he couldn't help but briefly notice her pendulous breasts partially exposed from her unzipped work top. He had no doubt that the young punk had made good use of her jugs mashing them around his prick.

"FUCK I'M OUT OF HERE BIATCH!!" The thin teen proved to be extraordinarily nimble jumping over her and shoving me out of his way as he bolted from the back door of the restaurant.

"YOU OWE ME A NICKEL BAG CABRON!!" Maricela a.k.a Cheekz yelled after him as she stuffed an errant boob back inside her uniform top. She flashed a toothy, angry looking grimace at me appearing to size me up before she spoke.

"So you're the fucking manger eh?" She continued fumbling with her top anxiously jerking at the material trying her best to push a bare tit into its bra cup. David stared at her wide eyed and incredulous at the sudden turn of events. Even if he were to reply nothing would have come out of his mouth due to the mind blowing surprise of finding her nearer than he would have thought.

"You gonna tell Rob aint you; get your fucking revenge just because I didn't wanna fuck you bareback eh?" He slowly and reluctantly shook his head even as he popped serious wood at the sight of her rebellious cleavage peering out from a space between the zipper on the front of her shirt. Apparently she'd zipped up damaging the metal closure on the rayon material and was left with a window that put her charms on display.

"SO YOU JUST GOING TO PUT ME OUT OF WORK KNOWING THAT I HAVE A KID TO TAKE CARE OF EH' CABRON?!!" Maricela was close to exploding and it appeared that she might even attack her doughy supervisor when she noticed the trajectory of his gaze.

"THEY'RE CALLED TITTIES ASSHOLE; TAKE A FUCKING LOOK!!" She lunged at him scaring the middle aged dough boy ripping her top apart like Hulk Hogan exposing her deep sweaty looking cleavage.

"HELP YOURSELF BLANCO!!" She pulled his hands up to her breasts with a primal scream that frightened him. David's fingers automatically dipped into the cups of her cheap bra freeing her pendulous mams and revealing her huge cookie sized areola replete with thick erect nipples. The mid-western hick lost control of himself kneading and groping her breasts in a manner which would make think her boobs functioned independently of her body. He could see the milk forming on the surface of her rubbery looking nipples and gave her soft breasts a hard enough squeeze to get a quick squirt of milk to his face.

"FUCK OFF ME!!" She slapped both of his hands off of her breasts and gave him a violent shove in his undeveloped chest. His attention had been painful and she couldn't stand it any longer shoving her tits back into her work top. He could tell by the look on her face that she was truly disgusted by him and he momentarily regretted his actions.

"Cheekz, we have to talk."

"We aint got to talk about shit; I already know how it's going to go. So I guess it's your lucky FUCKING DAY ASSHOLE!!" The angry Latina had already begun drawing her workpants and pink fullback undies down her thick thighs. Her thick pungent odor was omnipresent in the small area and he was thematically taken back in time to her visit to his apartment some months ago.

"Chee-uh, Maricela right; that's your name right?" He was fumbling his words as he watched the angry Latina turn her back to him and kneel on the toilet seat facing away from him.

"Look senor fucking David; can you see my pussy?

"Well yeah but Maricela..."

"Do I have to draw you a diagram or something eh puto?" Her wide angular hips and olive colored cheeks stared back at him along with her unshaven snatch. She reached back spreading her cheeks to give him a show. Her labia lips were especially puffy and thick with her clit partially visible. He knew what she was attempting to trade for his silence was ethically wrong but he'd desired the knowledge of what she felt like for longer than he was willing to tread any further. David had routine found himself jacking off again and again to this entitled little cunt for far too long and now an opportunity was literally staring him right in the face. His hands had already unclasped his belt buckle enroute to fishing out his throbbing cock.

"You whiteboys are all the fucking same just wanting to get a piece of this cookie when you don't deserve nothing with your little ass dicks and shit! You was crying like a little bitch begging for some of this raw, top-notch panocha-FUCKER probably get me PREGNANT if I let you eh chico blanco motherfucker?!!" She was ranting mostly to herself in some strange urban ritual to prepare herself for the imminent assault on her fleeting dignity.

"OOOWWW FAAAWK; WATCH THAT SHIT MAAAAANN!!" His invading cock had entered her with the force of a battering ram accidentally hitting her urethra and sending waves of pain throughout her pelvis. David was oblivious to her complaints and insults as he pounded her wide butt sending ripples across the surface. Her motherly cunt was tighter than he would have expected going from partially dry to sopping wet in seconds.

"FAAAWWK MAAAAAAN; WHAT'RE DOING TO MY PUSSY FAGGOT?!!" The angry latina's head had bumped the smut encrusted wall of the filthy employee restroom when her supervisor pounded into her with authority. He fucked like an inexperienced teenager intent on doing his best to reach the end of her fleshy tunnel. Cheekz figured that he'd get a few pumps and blow his load in under a minute or so but the dumpy looking white boy was taking her to task with an inspired performance.

"C-CCUUUUUMMM ONNNNN ASSHOLE; FINISH ALREADY!!" She tried to shake him loose by twerking her body in the opposite direction but only succeeded in causing herself more pain when his cockhead awkwardly thumped her walls. The curvy teen twisted her hips in a powerful motion and bounced on the creaking toilet seat trying her best to force an orgasm out of David. The fact that he hadn't used a condom was the last thing on her mind as she fought off an offending hand that was squeezing her left breast through the rayon material of her top. Despite her efforts, Cheekz was leaving traces of her involuntary arousal on the surface of his reddened cock. A thick milky glaze coated his member and ran down her leg onto the cracked toilet seat.

"WHAT THE FUUUUCK-WHAT'RE YOU DOING BACK THERE?!!" Her nails dug into the top of his hand but he managed to free one of her long pendulous breasts rolling the nipple hard. Cheekz managed to snag a few of his fingers forcing them away from her boob and making him yelp in pain. He lost it when he heard a nasty, mean giggle coming from the thuggish teen and reached under her for the second tit. She punched and pinched on the second hand until it regretfully retreated. She hunched her back in a futile attempt to buck him off and quickly found her available space limited as he surged forward. The teen mom was force to plant her hands flat on the wall in order not to collide with it.

"SHIT MAN; YOU'RE FUCKING LOCO'!!" Cheekz found herself compromised at a kneeling forty-five degree angle that benefitted her partner forcing her dead weight down on his plunging shaft. The jiggly nature of her lower ass cheeks had David in complete nirvana.

"FUH-FUUUCCCKING CUM ALREADY PUTO BLANCO'!!" His hands and fingers were greedy digging into her meaty, doughy waist getting traction as he ramped up the thudding impacts to her dripping box.

"PUH-PLEEEASE BUST A NUT MAAAANN!!" Her loud protests quickly degenerated into labored gasps and grunts as he finally began to feel the beginnings of a long delayed climax. The wet smacking sounds of two uglies bumping together had filled the room along with the dewy smells of their coupling. A bolt of erotic energy shot up his spine weakening him and causing his body to drape over her back.

"Oh shit; I think I'm going to cum Cheekz." He finally slobbered into her ear with accompanying spittle as her big, expressive brown eyes went wide with panic.

"WAIT-A-MINUTE YOU CAN'T "GO INSIDE" ME; I'M NOT ON THE FUCKING PILL!!" She began fighting and twerking her hips in a mad dash to dislodge him before he could blow his load deep in her confines. For his blissfully ignorant part David managed to keep pace with the frantic teen matching every twist and turn and increasing the pleasurable sensation. In a flash of quick thinking, Cheekz drew down the zipper on her top freeing her huge breasts.

"YOU-YOU LIKE MY TITS DON'T YOU DA-DAVID!!" His hands shot up covering her breasts, squeezing and pinching with little regard for the person they were attached to as her finger sought his penis.

"OOOOOOOWWWW!!" Her grip was vice like on his shaft as she twisted and jerked him out of her snatch. His hands shot to the thick shock of curly hair on her head yanking and pulling while her elbow went into his sternum forcing a wizened labored cough from his bowels. David crashed to the floor so much dead weight as she grabbed the hem of her work pants yanking them partially up.

"YOU'RE CRAZY LOCO CABRON; TRYING TO GET ME PREGGERS-REALLY ASSHOLE?!!" He couldn't hear her over his own insane laughter and the honking of multiple cars in the restaurant's drive through. She gave him a short kick to the thigh for good measure noticing semen residue all over the head of his cock and his slacks.

"Man, you're fucking crazy; you better not have cum inside me bitch." He watched feeling a twinge of disgust as she parted her legs slipping a few fingers inside to check. David had realized a dream and he didn't particularly give a damn about the world around him. For the first time in a while he actually felt like he had won. Fate had conspired to fulfill a long held desire to stuff the little criminal that had fleeced him for money ultimately costing him his dignity in the process.

"You lit me up real good payaso; even fucked up the back of my shirt. How am I supposed to work like this?" The honking of multiple car horns increased bringing him back to reality and close to a heart attack. He checked his watch realizing that he'd been fucking her for little under an hour, more than enough rime for a caravan of cars to form in the driveway. He watched in amazement as Maricela patched herself up and ran to the drive through window. It took about an hour to get things under control before the other employees started showing up and things were back in order in short order.

There were errant comments about the lingering smell inside the breakroom and adjoining employee restroom.

Maricela a.k.a Cheekz skipped out just as the other employees were getting into the groove but not before shooting David a decidedly evil look. I found out that this court-assigned job had been a last ditch effort for her to retain custody of her kid. The desperate teen had obviously been taken advantage of being well versed in "Quid Pro Quo" and the like. He was looking over her information when one of his employees Jovan came to his office.

"Hey David, there's some guys out here asking for you." The androgynous teen was clueless as David cracked the door peering down the hallway.

His heart leapt into his throat at the sight before him...

There were at least eight gangbangers loitering at the counter and the small lobby area of the restaurant. Just outside the window he could see Cheekz talking to a very familiar face. His name was Chauncey and the last time they'd met David ended up lying on the floor of his apartment...broke.

"Sir, these guys are scaring away the customers; what are we going to do?" Jovan had been teased and rattled by some of the thugs because of his appearance and orientation. David steeled himself and grabbed the effeminate teen by the shoulders looking deep into his eyes.

"Listen to me very carefully Jovan because I have nothing but the utmost confidence in you. I want you to go back out there and give all of those thugs sixty-four ounce cups. Tell them that soft drinks are on the house."

"But sir!"

"Trust me Jovan; everybody wants something for free." The frightened teen reluctantly returned to the front counter following orders as planned while David locked his office door and phone his other employee from a house phone near the drive through window.

"What's up David; you know Jovan out here getting slapped around by these Cholos." Gabby was a thirty-four year old mother of four with no upward mobility what-so-ever and a dead pan demeanor to match her prospects. The large rotund black woman could care less what was going on around her even in the current climate.

"Gabby you are the BEST EMPLOYEE I have and the only one I trust to push that little white button under your register."

"You talking about that panic button right?"

"Absolutely Ms. Jackson." The anxiety in his voice was palpable and she picked up on it instantly.

"Well that's kind of like snitching boss and I aint no snitch. I got kids to take care of and I don't want no trouble with these fucking thugs." He panicked remembering his charging mobile plugged in behind the counter.

"You've wanted weekends off for some time and I can REALLY see that HAPPENING Ms. Jackson." His offer was on the table.

"And don't forget about that hundred you OWE ME either David." She was as sharp as a tack but it was a minor inconvenience considering the possibility of spending the rest of the week in the E.R.

"Money's in the bank."

"Better be in my purse before the cops get here white boy." Her words rankled him with their racist undertones but he persevered removing a hundred dollar bill from his wallet and stuffing it under the door.

Five minutes later the takeout joint had been cleared of the troublesome thugs while David's newly appointed assistant manager explained the situation to the L.A.P.D. The pudgy manager scored his phone from an ambitious Ms. Jackson for an additional twenty-five dollars allowing him the opportunity to get a car via 'Uber. David remembered well the lesson he'd learned when he'd been robbed in his own home months ago and called up the franchise owner to quit. There was no way he was going to put up with that bullshit day in and day out. He still retained his day job at the local community college so he was more than willing to give up a potential headache. He leaned back in the car pleased with himself that he was finally able to fuck the snot out of the little gangbanger that had brought nothing but trouble into his life.

"It was fucking worth it; every bit of it to see the look on that cunt's face." He was truly riding high as he paid the driver and half skipped up the walk to his apartment door.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Played Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds