• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Finally in the Red Pt. 02

Finally in the Red Pt. 02

The wedding ceremony went off without a hitch. In a pleasantly unexpected turn, Jen and Laura decided to sit on either side of me rather than next to each other. I shot Jen an inquisitive glance and she leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Laura doesn't have a date so I told her she could share mine," she said before flashing a devilish grin, not fully understanding what she had started.

As Laura always hitched a ride with us to all of their group functions, it had become a running joke that I was there with my two wives so I guess it was fitting that I would have both of them on my arm for the evening.

After the ceremony, we walked the couple of blocks back to the hotel as all of our buzzes started to fade. That was okay with me as I had a beautiful date on each arm and I knew we would be drinking again soon.

I was definitely correct as the girls picked up where they had left off, each putting away three glasses of wine as we socialized outside the ballroom during the cocktail hour. With each glass the girls seemed to cling closer and closer to me as my mind just kept wandering back to Laura stealing glances at my semi-hard member while I showered and then watching as her glorious heavy globes were released from their constraints and dropped before bouncing slightly to their resting position. I could feel my pants tightening in my crotch and forced myself to think more innocent thoughts, at least until we were seated and I could hide it.

Finally the ballroom opened and we were seated for dinner. As we sat down and the server poured champagne in all of the glasses at the table, Jen and Laura took their places on either side of me and suddenly I felt each of them place a hand on my legs, Jen on my left, Laura on my right. My wanting cock sprang to life so much so that the girls felt my pants shift and they exchanged a glance while they erupted in laughter. The others at our table took note and wore confused expressions but thankfully none of them asked what had prompted the outburst. My predicament didn't improve as I took notice of how unbelievable my arm candy looked this evening. Each wore a form fitting, floor length dress with a halter top tied behind their neck. Jen in silver, Laura in green, both their necklines plunged to the middle of their sternums exposing the inner sides of their breasts. Laura's mounds pressed together by their sheer size creating your stereotypical impressive cleavage and Jen's smaller bumps fully contained by her dress but intimately showing the flesh of her chest. My mind wandered again to our pre-ceremony festivities as I stood naked and erect in our hotel room while both my wife and her fiery red-headed best friend prepared themselves with their breasts on full display.

My trance was broken as, without breaking her conversation with a friend across the table, Jen slid her hand up the inside of my leg and then grasped the bulge in my pants before beginning to lightly swirl her fingers on it. She stoically looked forward as if nothing was happening while she groped my package under the table. She stopped abruptly, to my disappointment, but that disappointment was short-lived as she had stopped only to grab Lauren's left hand from my right knee and placed it on the top of the tent in my pants before placing her own right hand in the crease between my legs and began to run her finger up and down on the underside of my testicles. Laura was more exploratory than Jen, feeling me for the first time and pressed slightly while using her index finger to trace the lip under the head of my penis and delicately trace along any grooves or veins that she could feel through my pants.

Clearly turned on, but also sensing that the situation could get out of hand if she wasn't careful, Jen leaned in to me as if to whisper and gestured for Laura to lean in as well.

"I'm fine with you being touchy-feely with each other and we'll see what happens but promise me you won't do anything without me involved as tonight progresses, okay?" she whispered.

Laura and I quickly glanced at each other before smiling and wordlessly agreeing to Jen's demand. I had trouble believing that this was happening as it sunk in that my wife had just granted me permission to grope the body which had haunted my mind all afternoon since seeing it in our room. Laura also seemed completely okay with the suggestion as well and my mind immediately began thinking of how and where I could instigate an opportunity to explore the contours of her body the way she was currently exploring the contours of my cock.

Unfortunately, an opportunity to really dive in to Lauren's features wouldn't present itself throughout the festivities and so I settled for brushing my hand down her bubbled ass cheeks as we danced throughout the evening, even scoring a couple opportunities to brush my hand across her ample bosom. Just enough, it seemed, to leave me desperate for more.

Concurrently, as Jen continued to drink throughout the night, she expressed how horny she was at all of the light touching but also began to complain of a headache hampering her enjoyment of the evening. I selfishly began to worry that this development might hinder my fun as I was starting to believe that this was actually leading to a night that I couldn't even imagine. I tended to Jen as best I could in hopes that she would rally.

We continued to dance the night away as the three of us took every opportunity that we could to steal a grasp of each other's bodies and finally the party began to wind down. The group of Jen and Lauren's immediate friends, about 10 people, had originally planned to move the party to our suite after the reception ended but it seemed that nobody had anticipated the party going so late. Half the group had already retired either home or to their rooms and the rest indicated that they were planning to go directly back to their rooms. This was music to my ears as I was eager to get my dates alone in our room before they too began to fade.

We made it back to our room and I quickly got the three of us a drink from our in-suite refrigerator. I turned on just the one lamp and we all started to get comfortable. Jen was the most eager to get out of her wedding attire and immediately dropped her dress to the floor and stepped out of it. Her upturned and always hard nipples sprang forward as the built-in bra of her dress released them and she stepped toward the bed in her tiny black thong. Before falling forward onto it, leaving her small, pale ass cheeks exposed to the room.

"Make yourself at home, Jen," Laura laughed while slipping off her shoes.

"It's my room!" Jen responded, playfully.

Laura clearly wasn't ready to open up that far yet as she moved to the bed and sat down with her back against the headboard. I removed my shoes, shirt, and tie before loosening my belt and pulling it free from my pants. Watching Jen strip to her panties had reawakened my erection which had been playing peek-a-boo all evening as the girls teased my package any chance that they got. Laura took notice of it but didn't say anything. I sat on the bed the same way as Laura with my back to the headboard as Jen lay face down in the middle. After a couple minutes, she sat up and joined us, asking Laura to pass her her drink which was on the bedside table. Her perky breasts now exposed I reached over and tweaked her nipple playfully a couple of times, only to be thwarted by a slap across my wrist as she smiled. I sensed that she was still battling a headache but wanted to play so I leaned in to kiss her and she surprised me by pulling me in for a deep kiss and snaked her tongue between my lips.

"Do you guys want me to step outside?" Laura joked, seemingly requesting to be included in the fun.

"Why would we want you to do that?" Jen obliged, turning away from me and pulling Laura in for a similar deep tongue filled kiss.

Theirs only lasted a second as they both erupted with nervous laughter. Clearly this was the first time these long-time best friends had ever shared a kiss like that. Jen rolled over to straddle my lap and pressed her lips to mine as she began to slide me into the middle of the bed. Her tits still exposed, I slid my hands down her back until I could feel the soft flesh of her bare ass and prodded her to grind against my crotch. The sensation elicited soft moans as only the thin layer of her panties separated her presumable swollen clit from the tent in my pants.

I reached my left hand behind Laura's back to pull her close before pulling away from Jen's tender lips and looking into her eyes. She wordlessly granted the permission that I was seeking with a nod and I turned and pressed my lips to Laura's. As the world slowed around me yet again I took note of the differences between the small and tender lips of my wife and the softer, more fleshy lips of her best friend. Laura hesitated a moment but then filled my mouth with her equally soft tongue. She tasted of the wine and other fruity drinks she had been consuming for the last several hours. Emboldened by my state of arousal, I reached behind her neck and pulled the knot loose on her halter top dress. The weight of her endowment pulled the fabric forward and it began to fall. However, just before it would have exposed me to the bliss I had been longing for since watching her change earlier that afternoon, Laura caught the straps with one arm and pinned it to her chest, keeping her breasts concealed. Simultaneously she pulled away from our kiss.

"Jen, are you sure that you are okay with this?" she asked nervously but clearly hoping for confirmation.

"Why wouldn't I be? It's not like he hasn't also seen them," Jen responded.

To be sure, Laura continued. "Well yeah but I have a feeling he is going to go a little further than seeing them this time around," she said with a grin, almost as if I wasn't right there.

With one hand still clutching my wife's fleshy hind cheek and the other holding Laura by her waist, I watched anxiously as Jen answered Laura by reaching over and freeing the fabric from her friend's bosom herself letting them fall out and into the open.

"Hell, I'm curious to feel them too," Jen said, reaching out with both hands and cupping Laura's soft flesh. "Plus I'm sick of being the only one naked."

Jen's hands barely scratched the surface in containing Laura's luscious mounds as she pressed them up and together. The contact clearly was exciting Laura too as I could see her nipples slowly harden as she closed her eyes and rolled her head back.

"Oh my god, Laura, those things are fabulous," Jen said, before turning to me. "Alright horny boy, do you want to play with them?"

I couldn't muster words but just nodded my head excitedly. Jen swung her leg off of me and stood up out of the bed to free me to turn toward Laura.

"I still have a headache so I am going to go take some ibuprofen," she commented, confirming my earlier suspicion. "But go to town."

Jen sauntered toward the bathroom, her pale buttocks quivering with each step as I watched her walk away.

With the amount of alcohol and my state of arousal I had lost any trace of an inhibition and decided to dive in. I pulled Laura's head back toward me and locked our lips together as our tongues immediately intertwined. Then I slid my right hand down her neck and placed it flat against her shoulder before sliding further to my bliss. I grasped her left breast in my hand for the first time, savoring every second of it. It was as soft and plush as it had appeared and my hand just sank into it. I massaged the entire globe before allowing my thumb to strum across her nipple as if it was a guitar string. As it slowly flicked between my fingers, Laura let out a soft moan and I could feel her breathing becoming labored. Clearly, despite their size, her breasts were every bit as sensitive as Jen's tiny pert ones.

"How do they feel, honey?" Jen said, returning from the bathroom.

Breaking our kiss, I replied, "Oh my god they are amazing, though yours are pretty amazing too baby." I wanted to be sure not to fawn over Laura too much as I didn't want Jen to either be upset or end what was happening.

Unfortunately Jen's next statement would, I was sure, do just that, though for a different reason. I could see her straining to keep both eyes open. She was clearly in a lot of pain.

"I'm glad you got to play with them," she said, wincing. "And I hate to be a party pooper because I am REALLY horny but my head is killing me and I really think I just need to lie down. I'm sorry."

Laura and I completely separated at once and both muttered our disappointment and, to an extent forced, sympathy. Jen continued over and crawled into bed on my right side, climbing under the covers as well.

"I really am sorry," she said again. "I know we were having fun and I was looking forward to seeing where this might go."

"It's okay baby," I responded. "I'm sure we'll have other opportunities."

Laura pulled her top back up to cover her chest and tied it loosely around her neck again. We sat and made small talk for a few minutes, finishing the drinks that we had started as Jen began to fade in and out of consciousness. It became clear that neither Laura or I were ready to go to bed just yet, still quite riled up from our brief tryst so I asked if she was up to have a couple more drinks and just hang out.

"Sure, I'm not really tired yet anyway," she said. "But I do at least want to get out of this dress and into my pjs."

She made a move toward the door before coming back to Jen's side of the bed.

"I hope you start feeling better. You might be asleep before I get back so I'm just going to say goodnight now, okay?" she said before leaning in and pressing her lips to Jen's again. "Thanks for sharing your hubby with me today, in every way possible." She pulled away with a chuckle and headed for the door saying she would be back in a few minutes.

Once the door clicked shut, I turned and saw that Jen was still awake, at least for the moment.

"Are you sure you're okay if I stay up with Laura and have a couple more drinks?" I asked.

"Honestly I have no problem with you guys staying up, but I really want to get to sleep so my head will stop hurting," she confessed. "Do you think you could go down to her room and hang out?"

I was admittedly a little surprised at the suggestion. I couldn't believe she would be comfortable with that knowing that Laura and I had been fondling each other all day.

"Are you sure that you're okay with that?" I confirmed.

"It's fine," she said. "You know what, you can even keep doing what you were just doing here if you want."

"No, that's okay. I don't want to do anything without you," I answered. I have been married for 5 years. I know by now that that was the correct answer.

"Seriously," she said. "I appreciate that, but it's my fault. I got you all riled up about fooling around with both of us and then got a stupid headache. Go ahead and have some fun with her tits. That said, I don't want it to go any further. I thought about it while I was in the bathroom and I'm okay with you fondling and even licking her boobs if you want but both of your bottoms need to stay on. She can grope you through your pants but that's it."

"Baby, I don't know," I continued. "This makes me nervous that you're going to regret it in the morning."

"As long as you don't break my rules we are completely fine. I know you want to and I really am okay with it," she insisted. "Plus it's the only way to get you out of my hair so I can get some sleep."

She looked up at me and grinned, confirming that she was joking but also that she really was okay with it.

I couldn't deny that I definitely wanted to play some more, although it hadn't even crossed my mind that I was going to need release after all of this and wasn't sure how I would get it without breaking Jen's rules or waking her up when I came back. None of that mattered now though as I was simply overcome with excitement at the prospect of diving back in to the most amazing breasts I had ever encountered, at least in person.

I kissed Jen and said goodnight. She barely mustered to groan her response to me as she was fading fast. I gathered up some of the alcohol from our room and headed out to catch Laura before she started back for our room, which was just a few doors away.

As I walked my mind started to wander to what the rest of the night might hold. Would Laura agree to more groping with Jen there? Would she want to do more? Would I have the willpower to stop if she did? The fact that I couldn't definitively answer these questions gave me slight pause but at this point I was being driven by the bulge in my pants and there would be no turning back now.

If only I knew then just how far my lust for Laura would force me to go that night, I might have exploded right there in the hallway. I didn't know, however, so I knocked on the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Finally in the Red Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds