• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Journey to Submission Pt. 09a

My Journey to Submission Pt. 09a

This is another part of my continuing journey to submission. This is a standalone story but I suggest you read the other parts to understand the people and how we got to this point of the journey. There is piss play in this story.

*****

There I was. I was naked and tied down on my back to a narrow padded bench in Berlin. My knees were spread on both sides of the bench and tied with ropes to the bottom of the bench. My ass was on display and hanging out off of the back of the bench. This provided convenient access to the thin young German woman with spiked silver and pink hair who was fucking my ass. My hands were tied to the bottom on both sides of the bench. A rope was wound across my chest and then around the bench to complete my bondage. This provided convenient access to Lady S who squatted over me and spread her pussy lips inches from my open mouth. Lady G was standing nearby and seemed highly aroused by all the action. Just before Lady S squatted over me, I noticed that Karen and the lovely Lady M were kissing and rubbing their half naked bodies against each.

How I got to be in this place at this time and what then happened is an interesting story.

Life with Karen, or Tasty as I called her in private, was fantastic. I was continuing my journey to submission. My sexual submission to Karen continued to evolve. She controlled the sexual part of our relationship and we dealt with the rest of our lives as partners. Karen became even more beautiful as she aged. She put a priority on staying in shape and her body remained tight and toned. She has the best ass I ever seen. Karen was a successful attorney and dressed with style and always used lovely fragrances. Her success and style also continued to arouse me. Karen was a really horny woman whose sexual appetite was further stimulated by being in charge of our sex lives. I became the absolutely best pussy licker ever since I had so much practice. Good thing I liked it so much. We were creative in using different positions and places for me to pleasure her.

Karen really liked sitting on my face and having my mouth and tongue buried in her pussy. She would order to me to do that many times each week. We'd be sitting around watching a movie and then she would pause it and point to between her legs. I was happy to be there for her in that way. She frequently used her favorite dildo which was one that fit over my chin and allowed my tongue and mouth to caress her clit. She used other dildos in my mouth to fuck herself and ride my face for her pleasure. Karen did like to spank me and most of our sexual times together began with a hard spanking to arouse her and put me in my place. She would occasionally fuck my ass with her strap-on. She usually kept me in chastity to build up my sexual appetite. I would wear the chastity device under my business clothes. We continued to play with her Mom and Lady Elena but that is a story for another day. Life was really good.

However, there are always challenges in any relationship. It is especially hard to maintain the freshness and intensity over the years. We both really tried hard to keep the sexual energy growing. We experimented with several kinky activities. We especially enjoyed sex in public. We went to clubs and would sneak into public places to have sex where could have been exposed. We were careful not be stupid and it was a real turn on. We especially liked to go out to secluded places in parks and very late on summer nights to our suburban yard. Karen would pull up her short dress and I would devour her naked pussy. It was challenging for her not to moan too loud as I made her cum. Not having kids made it easier for us to enjoy these kinky adventures.

You may be one of those rare guys would can get and stay hard after age 50. Good for you. I found that my erections were not as frequent or as hard. They also did not seem to last as long. Wish I was twenty again and could get hard and get off several times a day. This bothered me and really bothered Karen. She enjoyed cock. She was always on top when we fucked unless there was someone else, mostly her mother, who fucked me in the ass as I fucked her. I knew my declining erections was a problem since she often expressed her frustration. Karen mentioned making me a cuckold so that she can get satisfied with cock whenever she wanted. I knew she could decide to do that at anytime but I expressed to her my concern that I might lose her. Karen was reluctant to proceed until I was ready. My sexual submissive to her was only one part of our life together. We enjoyed a strong bond and both wanted that to continue.

We kept talking about it and Karen did more thinking and research. We both loved to travel and our travel and sexual needs came together. Karen found out that Berlin was the fetish capital of the world. Some may disagree but I did find it to be an amazing city for those who walk on the kinky side of life. There are many BDSM clubs where people can openly explore all their passions. People are able to pretty much do as they please. Karen went online and talked to several other ladies who enjoyed dominating their men. She built a close connection with one lady in particular. She is the lovely Lady M.

Lady M is in her late thirties and is a lifestyle professional Domme. She is gorgeous with big blue eyes and a strong shapely body. Think of Heather Graham. Lady M is one of those rare professionals who really enjoys what she does and cares deeply about those who are fortunate enough to be taken by her. She has both male and female submissives who are ready to be there to fulfill whatever needs she has. She has several clients with whom she built a strong relationship. Karen and Lady M talked many times and built a strong connection due to their common interests and outlook on life. Karen talked with Lady M about how she wanted to proceed in our relationship and they developed a plan. We talked it over and I understood and embraced it. We were continuing our journey together.

That is how I found myself naked on a bench in Berlin with four other women and Karen. And this was only the first part of all that we were going to experience in Berlin. We met Lady M the first night we were in Berlin to get to know each other in person and firm up our plans. The next day seemed to take forever. Karen and I enjoyed the sights of Berlin but we were always counting down the hours to the evening festivities. During the day we shopped at a very well stocked fetish store. We added many devices to our personal collection and a few items to be used during this trip. When we got back to the hotel my ass was prepared properly for the evening activates. This included inserting a large butt plug a few hours before our appointment with Lady M. I definitely felt the butt plug more as the lube gradually dried out. I mentioned that to Karen who just smiled at my predicament.

Finally it was time to arrive at Lady M's studio. She greeted us in the hallway. She and Karen hugged and I was ordered to immediately strip. Lady M bent me over and examined the butt plug. They left me in that position as they went into the living room. The living room doors were closed but when they opened I heard some conversation and the clinking of glasses. Lady M returned after several minutes with a strong pink cord. She told me to straighten up and spread my legs. Lady M tied the cord tightly around the base of my cock and separated my balls. She tied it tightly with a loop on the tip of my cock and used the loop to attach it to a leash. She tied my hands behind my back and told me not to talk unless I was asked a question. She then led me by my aching cock into her living room.

Lady M announced something in German as she brought me into the room. I took it to mean that the evenings entertainment had arrived, and that it was me! Lady M led me to the center of the room and the ladies gathered around. She stood next to Karen. Lady M spoke for awhile in German and the ladies smiled and laughed. For the benefit of Karen and I, Lady M then spoke to us in English. She introduced me first to Lady S. (They used names but it is not right for me to use them here). Lady S was also a professional Domme who was a close friend of Lady M. She was dark and tall. She appeared to be very strong and very sure of herself. Lady G is an older woman who was next introduced to me. Lady M explained that she is a neighbor who recently expressed interest having her own submissive man. This was her first opportunity to see if she wanted to proceed. She was short and had penetrating dark eyes. The remaining lady was simply referred to as O. She was the only one besides me who was naked. She was young, very thin and had spiked silver and pink hair. She had really small breasts with large nipples. I found out later that she was Lady M's cousin and a very free spirit. She seemed hyper active. She also wore a very long red strap-on. Lady M smiled at her and said how much O loved to fuck her men.

So there we were. My hands were untied. Lady M bent me over in front of the ladies and displayed the butt plug which was deep in my ass. Karen spread my cheeks for the ladies to have a closer view. I heard talk in German which I could not understand. Lady M grabbed the base of the plug and pulled it out. It hurt. She then said that I was very clean and ready to be used as their mouth slut and anal whore.

I was placed on the low bench as I previously described. I was on my back with my exposed ass hanging out over one end for their pleasure and my mouth was available at the other end for their pleasure. O immediately strode up to me and to take my ass. Lady M told her to use lub and she put some on her large cock. O grabbed my legs and pointed the cock towards my hole. She guided her cock to my opening and pushed it all the way with one stroke. Her cock was not thicker than I had taken before and my ass was well prepared from the butt plug but it still really hurt. The cock was longer than I had ever taken and I felt it so deep inside of me. O immediately seemed to go into a trance and pounded away at my ass. It was like she was a fucking machine and moaned deeply as she entered me all the way to the base of her cock. She would pull it all the way out and bury it again as deep as it could go.

Lady S and Lady G moved to the top of the bench. Lady S stretched one of her long legs over the side of the bench and hiked up her short shirt. Her bald pussy was above my mouth. She told me that she knew I was a piss slut and how fortunate it was for me that she saved her piss. Her English was heavily accented but I understood everything she said. Lady G seemed entranced by the action. She stood close and looked intensely at what O and Lady S were doing. Karen and Lady M stood to the side and had their arms around each other. Lady M stroked Karen's face and told her how lovely she was. She then placed her mouth over Karen's and they both kissed deeply. Karen had occasionally been with other women but she had to be in the right frame of mind. Tonight was one of those times.

Lady S spread her pussy lips and placed them over my open mouth. A stream of hot piss soon filled my mouth. She stopped her stream and ordered me to swallow. I had not taken piss for quite some time. Karen thought piss play was gross and we never did it. Her mother enjoyed it but it had been a long time since that happened. I enjoy taking piss. It puts me in the right frame of mind by feeling so used and degraded. Lady S filled my mouth five times. Some piss splashed over my face and on to the plastic mat on the floor. When Lady S finished pissing she placed her pussy on my mouth for me to clean her off. My tongue entered deep into her pussy and she grabbed the my hair as she rode my face. O kept pounding away at my ass while I heard Karen and Lady M moaning with delight.

I brought Lady S to her climax and swallowed all of her juices. She stood up and then slapped my face hard. She told me my performance was acceptable but that I could do better. She mentioned something to Lady G in German. Lady G then bent over me and looked me deep in the eyes. I saw passion and curiosity. She stood back and hiked up her long skirt. Lady S helped her step over me and be comfortably positioned with her legs on each side of me. O was humming as she continued her long strokes deep in my ass.

I was in subspace and all around me everything was just right. Lady G had a very hairy pussy and soon began to piss on my face. My mouth was not open so most of the piss splashed over my face and on to the floor. I managed to swallow some of it. Lady G moaned deeply and then settled her wet pussy on to my mouth. I stuck out my tongue to be inside of her and used my lips to caress her clit. She moaned deeply as she moved around my face. She came with a strong shutter and Lady S held on to her so she did not fall to the floor. Lady G eventually stood up with a big smile and said something in German to Lady S and they both laughed.

I then looked over and saw Karen was eating Lady M's pussy. Lady M sat on the couch and Karen knelt in front of her. Lady M caressed Karen's hair and told her what I wonderful job she was doing. Lady S then went over to O and told her that it was now her turn. O immediately pulled out. O removed her strap-on and strode over to the top of the bench. She immediately straddled me and faced the other end of the bench. She said something in German to Lady S who then told me that my tongue was to remain in O's ass and that I must not touch her pussy. O then bent over me with her hands on the side of the bench near my knees. I directed my tongue into her ass and I fucked her ass with my tongue. I felt O then untie the cord at the tip of my aching cock. That only felt good for a moment as then she took the tip of my cock between her teeth and bit it. She bit softly at first and then harder. She matched the harder bites with my tongue being deeper in her ass. Lady S had put on her strap-on and entered me. It was incredibly intense. I heard O cum and then Lady M let out a loud moaning sound as she came.

And so it continued. Lady G tried the strap-on after Lady S but said it was not for her. She really liked using my mouth and wanted to try whipping my ass. She did that several days later and enjoyed it immensely. Lady S made me lick her again to her second climax. O sat quietly on the couch after I made her cum with my tongue in her ass. Lady M and Karen switched positions and I soon heard Karen's climax.

Lady S and Lady G eventually left. O curled up on the couch and seemed to fall asleep. Lady M untied me from the bench but retied the cord to the tip of my cock. I was told to sit on the floor with my back against the couch after the butt plug was reinserted. Lady M glanced over at the clock and told Karen that her Rolf would be here in a few minutes. Karen smiled with a look of complete contentment and erotic anticipation. I was drained and nervous but ready for the next step of our journey.

TO BE CONTINUED

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Journey to Submission Pt. 09a

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds