• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • New Escorts: Mom & Auntie

New Escorts: Mom & Auntie

123

My cousin, Willy, and I were supposedly best friends. We were born within two hours of each other (Willy was the oldest as he kept reminding me) and had remained close all of our childhoods. We were now just turning eighteen and were both excited at being on the formal cusp of manhood.

On this morning we were planning our week ahead which would follow our birthdays at the weekend, although as usual our discussion drifted on to our moms.

Mom and Auntie had always been friends as well as sisters, though they were very different. My Auntie Mary took after my grandmother. She was a beautiful blonde bombshell. Being just over five feet she was small, but with her cute ass and mouthwateringly big tits no schoolboy could see her without drooling.

Mom was physically very different. She took after my tall grandfather with his Italian heritage. She had inherited his height and was just under six foot, only an inch smaller than me. With her long black hair, large bust and a big strong round firm bubble butt she looked like a woman warrior. The boys in our school year had voted her the "most beautiful butt in the neighborhood" for the last three years in a row.

Willy and I had been jacking off for years dreaming of both women. We would spend hours imagining how we would fuck them in different positions. However, we would always finish in agreement that Auntie Mary would have to be on top, whereas mom would have to be taken from behind.

"Just imagine mom's melons wobbling above you!" Willy would breathe enthusiastically.

"Just imagine spearing mom's ass!" I'd sigh dreamily.

It was in fact our fixation with the women that had caused the deterioration in our relationships with our moms.

Mom had always been irritated by me. Until I reached my current height I was dwarfed when she stood next to me. As she towered above me, she would look down on me in all senses of the term. I always seemed to annoy her and she had always bullied me. On the other hand she always looked proudly at her nephew, Willy, who unlike me was an arrogant and assertive boy. I loved my mom but at times I hated her. However, my relationship with my mom truly went down the pan when she caught me looking at a picture of her ass. I had a number of pictures of my mom I used to jack off to and I was showing Willy a picture on my computer of mom in a swimsuit. The picture was taken from behind and as Willy was out of the room I zoomed in on mom's greatest asset. The next thing was mom screaming at the site of my computer screen filled with her butt. It was unfortunate that she recognized the color stripes of the material; otherwise I might have got away with it.

"You are a dirty little pervert!" she screamed and slapped me hard on the face with one hand then the other.

I now knew what they meant by stars swimming in front of your eyes as I tried to clear my vision. As her face came into focus again I saw her eyes gleaming as she said, "I hope that hurt you, because it gave me a lot of pleasure."

It was ridiculous that I felt intimidated by mom as I was certainly physically now stronger than her.

As Willy had become more assertive Auntie Mary seemed to become nervous of her son. He had quickly grown quite tall and she seemed to find his size intimidating when he was near her. He had a habit of appearing to swagger in front of her. She also seemed to sense that he lusted after her breasts. I was always staring at them as well, but she never seemed to suspect that I, Nicky, was anything but a traditional loving nephew. It all came to a head when Auntie Mary found Willy and me in her bedroom with Willy fondling one of her brassieres. He was holding it to his face and licking the inside of the cups. She screamed in disgust, snatched the bra away from him and shouted to us both to get out.

Willy and I were in a strange position then with our moms, love and hate all mixed up. However, we both had a more straightforward relationship with our fathers.

Mom and Auntie Mary had married two brothers, Nigel and Larry. The brothers were quite well off, owning a local company which had branches in two other states. Our two families were comfortable financially although the two moms complained that their allowances were insufficient for their requirements, particularly their luncheon dates.

Willy and I were both quite fond of our dads, who acted more like well-meaning uncles rather than imposing any paternal authority. For our birthday presents Willy and I now had a pleasant surprise. The brothers had to go on an unplanned trip to one of their other branches the following week. This meant that visiting business associates who had been booked in at a local hotel and spa the following week would no longer need the rooms. As the rooms had already been paid for, our dads said Willy and I could have a room each and enjoy the facilities, making the most of our new eighteen status. The week following our hotel stay Uncle Larry was taking Willy to a Dads and Lads camp. After that Willy was off to University in Pennsylvania, whereas I was attending a local University and would continue to stay at home.

Willy and I were feeling great. We would be staying as male adult guests in a proper hotel. It had a pool, games room, everything, but what Willy and I intended it for was to lose our virginity.

It was a chance in a lifetime for two schoolboys to have two hookers visit them and boy were we going to grab it! We planned our initiation to be on the Thursday.

Willy and I scoured the internet for escorts. We thought of having two girls together but found that the price of such entertainment was prohibitive for the money we had. We only had two hundred dollars between us, which was either a hundred dollar session each or a two hundred dollar deluxe session for one of us with the other watching by computer.

We both had a lust for mature well-built women, rather than someone younger, but the sites seemed so expensive. We were going to give up when, on the Sunday evening of our birthday, a new site appeared.

It wasn't the most professional site. There was no link to reviews. There were no photographs and it was home visits only. What caught our eyes was the description of the escorts as beautiful mature voluptuous women and the suggestion that the prices were low. The site, Angel Escorts, did not give details of what the women could provide; that could only be obtained from telephoning. The telephone number was clearly a mobile, presumably untraceable. We decided to wait until we were in the hotel before we made contact.

The brothers went off on the Monday morning and Willy and I left in the afternoon to go to our hotel. Our two moms had no idea where we were going. The brothers thought it would be fun to keep it a secret and so did we. Anyway both moms seemed to have other things on their minds when they distractedly waved us goodbye, then walked off together, no doubt discussing their next luncheon date.

When we got to the hotel and booked in our rooms, our plan was to immediately phone the Escort Agency but we were both very nervous. In the end we tossed a coin and I lost. I dialed the number intending to make a booking for Thursday afternoon. I held the phone between our ears so we could both hear. A very husky southern voice answered "Angel Escorts, how can we help you?"

I was so nervous my voice sounded strangled as I croaked out that I would like an escort for the Thursday afternoon. The husky voice sounded very matter of fact when she said that they provided hand relief only and that it would cost a hundred dollars, money to be paid in cash on arrival. She added that she had Nurses available and French Maids and which would I require? I babbled hoarsely that a Nurse would be great. I then gave the hotel details and my room number with the name of Mr. Clinton. The woman confirmed that Nurse Gloria would be arriving at two.

The fact that I would be purchasing a handjob instead of a complete loss of my virginity was a bitter blow for Willy and me. However, the more we thought about having our cocks stroked by a woman, the more excited we became. Now it was Willy's turn to call, his voice was croaking with the tension.

Telephoning the number, he asked for the visit to be for the Thursday evening. Our husky lady went through the same explanations as she had a few minutes before and he ended up giving his name as Mr. Bush and also asking for a Nurse. The woman confirmed that Nurse Brittany would be arriving at seven.

"You idiot," I said, "why didn't you ask for a French Maid to give us variety?"

Willy leant over me, stuck out his lower lip in a determined way and said, "Because I want a Nurse."

We were a bit tetchy with each other after that but perked up as we planned how we would record the experience. Willy was quite a tech nerd. He would do a lot of skyping at home with one of our other cousins where they would have multiple cameras in each room, showing each other a particular object. Therefore, although our rooms were at opposite ends of the hotel, we would each be able to record and see everything that was going on in the other's room.

That Monday evening and all of the following two days, although we used all the facilities, including our first sauna, we were unable to think about anything else, We tried to play a computer game that Willy had illegally downloaded but failed to keep our minds on it. All we could think of and discuss was what we would be doing on the Thursday.

Come the Thursday morning we were both a bag of nerves. At half past one we both went to our respective rooms. The hidden cameras were on in my room and I knew that Willy would be watching the scene on his computer, switching as he wanted between camera angles. I guessed he would be naked, ready with a tube of gel to jack off as he watched his cousin get his first handjob from what I hoped would be a very busty hooker. I just had a bathrobe on.

At two, right on time, there was a knock on my door. Feeling terrified, I rose off the bed and, not wanting to expose myself to the corridor, pulled the door open towards me. I could not see who stepped into my room and who said in that same husky southern voice we'd heard on the phone, "Hello Mr. Clinton, I'm Nurse Gloria."

As she pushed the door to behind her, we stared in horror at each other. Mom stood there, tall as ever, dressed in a long coat, gazing uncomprehendingly at me. After a few seconds of deafening silence, she said in an attempted matter-of-fact tone, "I heard from your father that you were in this hotel and decided to call in to check you were OK."

This was my opportunity to acquiesce in her suggestion for her visit and thank her for calling, but in a moment of madness, which I instantly regretted, I quietly answered, "I think you came for a different reason Nurse Gloria."

Mom's eyes glared like laser beams as she gritted her teeth and hissed, "I should have known you would ruin anything I try. You are a good-for-nothing little pustule. You are very lucky that I don't intend to tell your father of this. I am leaving now and I never want to discuss this visit again. Do I make myself clear?"

With that she turned to leave but what I said next stopped her in her tracks. When she had mentioned my father I had winced at the thought of causing him pain and embarrassment, but I put it to the back of my mind as I said, "Dad would be shocked at Nurse Gloria. What about giving me hand relief?"

Mom screamed in her anger then stood there in burning silence for what seemed like many minutes before she hissed, "Right you little shit. I'll give you your hand relief but in my way."

The way she said it sounded like a threat and I watched uneasily as she opened a bag she had with her and took out a long cord. Turning back to me, she suddenly gripped both my wrists and tied them together above my head and then tied the loose cord to the bedrail. After checking the cord was secure she put two hands under me and rolled me over onto my front.

I couldn't imagine how she was going to administer the hand relief with my cock trapped underneath me and I started to panic. I thought of her in a state of fury committing murder, slipping a knife between my shoulder blades. I was about to shout that she was being recorded, when I felt my bathrobe being lifted exposing my ass, followed by a vicious slap on my buttock. Another hard spank fell on my other buttock and a steady stream of smacks then ensued.

I was groaning in pain as mom was breathing heavily from the exertion. She gasped, "I've been dying to punish you like this for as long as I remember, but I knew your father would not agree."

I continued to groan from the pain but also from the fact that my penis had elongated into a hard erection underneath me. As she hit me, I gripped my buttocks in response and the head of my cock rubbed harshly against the sheet.

After a few minutes of her disciplining slapping hands, she paused and rolled me over onto my back, causing my previously trapped erection to spring upright. I groaned in embarrassment and shame. My cock was sticking up like a beacon. The mushroom head was red raw from being rubbed against the sheet.

Mom gasped and exclaimed in a horrified tone, "That's disgusting! You little pervert!" the tone in her voice sounding as if she felt it was deformed.

After tying me up she had taken off her coat to free her arms for the spanking and now stood there in a white tunic which I assumed was supposed to be a nurse's uniform. My boner looked huge as it swayed about and she gazed at it in abhorrence.

She clearly now intended to bring things swiftly to an end as she gripped my balls in her left hand and grasped my hot throbbing boner in her right hand. It felt as if a shock of electricity coursed from her fingers through my rigid organ. Mom jacked me hard and swiftly. It seemed only a few seconds before my cock exploded with spurts of cum, the ropes of jizz shooting in the air.

I thought for a moment that she was going to leave me tied to the bedrail, but after a brief hesitation she leant forward and undid the cord. I felt the blood rushing back up my arms as I started to move them at the same moment as Mom slammed the door behind her.

A few moments later I let Willy into my room. "What a wimp!" he sneered.

"You let her spank you and at the end you only got a handjob. You should have been more assertive and insisted on more. Mind you, with that recorded evidence I'm going to have a lot of fun with your mom."

I felt he was undergoing three emotions; disgust at my wimpiness, excitement at how he could use the recording of what she did to me and a distinct jealousy that my mom's hands had been around my cock.

------------------------

Just before seven in the evening I was watching my computer screen which was showing Willy's bedroom. Willy was lying naked on his bed. His cock was already showing signs of thickening as he thought about the hooker who would be walking into his room. However I felt pleased to see that his boner was smaller than my own.

All of a sudden there was a knock on Willy's door. Looking more confident than I had, Willy rose off the bed and, like me not wanting to expose himself to the corridor, pulled the door open towards him. He could not see who stepped into his room and who said in a new voice, "Hello Mr. Bush, I'm Nurse Brtittany."

She was a small woman carrying a black handbag and I couldn't see her properly until Willy pushed the door to behind her. THERE WAS AUNTIE MARY!

I lay on the bed staring at the screen. She stood there frozen. Her big blue eyes wide with astonishment and horror, staring at Willy who looked equally astonished in front of her. His thickened penis had disappeared to a more normal size.

"What the fuck!" he said, still staring at his mom.

Auntie Mary, whose shoulders had slumped as she'd seen her client, pushed herself erect and said in a small voice, "There's been a terrible mistake. I've made a terrible mistake."

Willy was now looking curiously at her waiting for her to continue.

"Willy, I'm not a hooker," she said earnestly. "My.." She hesitated then continued. "My friend and I were short of funds and we thought we might earn some extra money by..." Her voice fell away again.

"This is my first visit and," she breathed heavily, "clearly this will be my last. I was stupid to think I could do such a thing."

She seemed to see for the first time that Willy was naked. "Willy, I'm so sorry for this. Clearly lately there's been a certain awkwardness between us, but for your understanding now and silence I shall always be grateful."

She sniffed, as if she was trying not to cry, and said as she turned to the door, "I'm so glad that you're my son,"

When I thought of my mom and Auntie Mary as hookers I was horrified. Then, putting two and two together, I thought of how the website had only just been created and how amateurish it was. Today clearly was to have been their first time and now would also be their last. It was fortunate that it was Willy and me who were to have been their first clients.

I suddenly felt tremendously sorry for Auntie Mary, who was looking very upset, and I was glad that she could now return home thanking her lucky stars that she had been prevented from making a horrendously stupid mistake. Then Willy made his move.

"Just a minute Mom, what about my handjob?"

She stared at him uncomprehendingly.

Willy continued, looking at her smugly, "You came here to provide a service and I expect you to fulfil your side of the bargain."

Compared with the way I had nervously suggested a handjob, Willy was sounding very confident. She gasped, "Willy, you cannot be serious. I am your mother."

Willy lowered his voice. "I am deadly serious. You want me to keep quiet and of course I will, providing you give your son a birthday present."

He started slowly unbuttoning her coat, exposing the nurse's uniform underneath. "After all it would be horrible for Dad to find out what you intended."

She stood frozen not believing that it was happening. I felt angry at what Willy was doing to his sweet mom. I was willing her to just push his hands away, tell him to stop and then march out of the door, but she didn't.

Willy now had all the buttons of her coat undone and, taking her bag from her, pushed her coat off her shoulders so that she was just standing there in her nurse's uniform. My mom had filled her uniform tightly but Auntie Mary's bosom bulged the material out.

Willy licked his lips and said, "You make a great nurse Mom, but I think the French Maid outfit would have been even better."

Willy peered inside her bag. He took out a large bottle of lotion and said, "Now that looks useful."

As Willy had been looking inside her bag, his mom's face had been getting redder and redder in embarrassment until she cried out. "Willy, this isn't funny, just let me go."

"Yes Willy," I said to the screen, "Just let her go."

Willy was now lying back on the bed, having handed his mom the bottle of lotion. He had spread his legs obscenely to expose his genitals which were now showing signs of expectation.

"C'mon Mom," he said with a leer. "I've decided that I now want a blowjob. You can start with massaging my balls and cock. Use plenty of lotion. You never know I might cum from your fingers, then you can go."

She hesitated for a moment and I felt an instant of hope as I thought she would turn to the door, but then she picked up the bottle and deliberately splashed a ludicrous amount of oil all over Willy's groin and privates. The oil splashed on the sheets and she had a sneer in her voice as she said, "I hope you can explain that to the room maid!"

The veneer of motherly love had now gone completely as her fingers started massaging Willy's thighs. She snarled, "you are a first rate shit son Willy."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • New Escorts: Mom & Auntie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds