• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Promises

Promises

I put away the last of the dishes just as a loud knocking came from the front door. It was early in the morning, Dave had left just a bit ago for work and I wondered if he had forgot his phone or wallet. I opened the door to find Dave's brother, Ron. He lived just down the road and was over frequently to watch the game or just shoot the shit with Dave. He didn't have a girlfriend and really had nothing else to do. But he had never come over when Dave wasn't around.

"Hey Ron, what's up?" I asked.

He smiled, "Not much, Dave said I could borrow some of his tools."

I opened the door and let him in. He brushed past me, and I smelled the aftershave he had used this morning. He always smelled so good. He was built like his brother, tall and muscular. If they weren't watching sports, they were playing it, and it showed.

I followed Ron to the garage where Dave had his tools hanging from various hooks on the wall. He grabbed a screwdriver.

"Really Ron? How do you not have a simple screwdriver?" I asked.

He chuckled, "Mine broke."

Something in his tone made me think he was full of shit, but I followed him back into the house.

"Do you have anything to drink?" Ron asked me.

His expression was odd and I was starting to get the feeling that he had another reason for coming over today. I went to the fridge, wondering if he had girl problems or something that he might not feel comfortable talking to Dave about. I pulled out a coke and turned around, almost crashing into Ron.

He startled a scream out of me, "What's your deal? Your acting odd today."

He took the coke and placed it on the counter behind him. He still hadn't moved out of my personal space and I was pinned between him and the fridge. He leaned in and took a deep breath near my neck.

"You smell so good Holly," he moaned.

I pushed my hands against his chest, concerned that I had thought the same thing about him earlier. He didn't budge.

"Get back Ron, this isn't funny."

He wrapped his arm around my back and pulled me flush against his body, rubbing his cock against me.

"No, it's not funny at all. I'm hard for you all the time," he said, grabbing my hand and pressing it up against his cock.

He rubbed my hand against the roughness of his jeans and I was shocked to feel how large he was. I gasped and tried to pull my hand back, but he held it firm, rubbing it up and down against his warm cock. He towered over me and easily picked me up, carrying me to my bedroom and tossing me into the bed, following me too quickly for me to roll away from him. His hard body pressed against mine.

"This is the only way to get past this," he said, his mouth kissing my throat.

"What are you talking about? Get off! I'm married to your brother!"

He moved his upper body off my chest, but only to start tugging at my shirt, quickly dragging it over my head. He gasped as my breasts came into view, barely covered by the lacy bra. I took advantage of his roving eyes and thrashed quickly, twisting my body out from under him. My escape was short lived as he grabbed one of my legs and pulled me back up to the bed. He wrapped his leg over my lower body and quickly caught my flailing hands and dragged them above my hand, enclosing both of my wrists in his large hand. He used his free had to start feeling my breasts, rubbing over the nipples now erect under my bra.

"See? You want this too. I know it's wrong, but I will have you," he said.

He looked up from my nipples, still caressing them, but focusing on my eyes.

"I've waited a long time Holly. Waiting for my brother to get tired of you, like he did all his other girls. He didn't though. I kept thinking it wouldn't last, but it did. I won't wait any longer to have you."

He reached behind me, quickly unclasping and removing my bra and then made short work of my shorts and underwear. All too soon I was naked, held under him while he was completely clothed.

"I'm afraid I can't be gentle. I'm going to fuck your mouth, then this tight little cunt," he said, rubbing his finger gently against my folds. I was already wet and he spread my juices around. He smirked when I started writhing my hips against his hand. I didn't want this, but I couldn't control how my body reacted to his domination.

"Holly, look at me." I looked up at him and saw his eyes lit with lust. He rubbed his fingers down farther until he was circling my ass. "I'm going to fuck you here too."

My eyes widened, "No! Please Ron don't do this."

He pushed his finger into my ass to the first knuckle, it burned but it also felt strangely good. "I will fuck your tight little ass. I know my brother hasn't done that to you and I will be your first. I'll take your ass Holly. I'll take it because it's mine!"

I couldn't stop the moan that slipped past my mouth. His domination of my body was pushing all my buttons. My mind didn't want this, but it was quickly losing the battle.

Ron climbed off the bed and stood up, staring down at my nude body.

"Come here," he said. I looked toward the door, wondering if I could make it before he caught me. "Don't even think about it. You're not getting out of this room until you have satisfied me."

I stood up and walked in front of him, my hands trying to cover my breasts and cunt.

"On your knees. Good girl. Unzip me and take out my cock."

I looked up at him, his face a mask of lust as I pulled his thick cock out of his pants. It was even bigger than I had imagined. Bigger than his brother's who was quite large himself. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock, the fingers not even close to meeting around his engorged member.

"That a good girl. Stroke my cock. Make it hard so I can fuck that tight ass of yours."

His words made my cunt flow. I couldn't even resist, but wrapped my lips around the fat head of his cock. I licked up the pre-cum, loving it's taste and then swallowing the rest of his rod. I could only swallow about a third of his cock before I gagged. He moaned and appreciated my effort.

"Relax your throat, babe. There you go. Swallow my cock when it gets to your throat. Be a good girl and swallow my whole cock. Oh yeah, that's it. Oh my brother taught you how to be a good cock sucking whore. He told me how it took months to get you to give him a blow job. Oh yes!" he moaned as I took in half of his member down my throat before gagging.

"You'll have to learn how to treat a cock of my size, Holly. There you go, keep swallowing," he said, his hands grabbing my head and pulling me roughly down his cock. Soon my mouth met his balls. He was moaning wildly over me, his pelvis jerking against my face.

"Oh yes! That's it my whore! I'm going to come down your throat and you swallow every drop!"

He came soon after, his jizz flowing down my throat. He pulled his cock out slowly.

"Show me what's in my whore's mouth," he said.

I opened my mouth and showed him the cum I hadn't swallowed. He smiled and pet my head.

"There's a good whore. Swallow it down now."

I swallowed his cum and looked up at him, hoping he was done with me. I was feeling guilty because I didn't hate it.

"Lay on the bed and spread your legs. Show me that wet cunt."

I laid down on the bed, "Please stop calling me a whore. You're the one making me do this!"

Ron climbed on the bed, spreading my legs and gazing into my now open cunt, "I'll stop calling you a whore when it stops making you wet."

He rubbed his fingers around my folds and then shoved a finger up my cunt. I was so wet that it easily slid in. He laughed.

"I know what you need Holly. I've always known."

He lowered his head and licked my cunt lips. I couldn't stop the moan or the way my hips moved to get closer to his lapping tongue. He licked my cunt while pumping two fingers inside of me. I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer to my wet cunt. He laughed and continued to work my body, giving me what I didn't even know I had been craving. He pulled away, his face wet with my juices. He lowered his wet finger to my ass and pushed it in. My ass tightened and tried to push out the invading digit.

"Relax your ass. I'm going to stretch this tight little hole until you can take my cock. You want that don't you? You want me to take your ass."

I shook my head and he laughed. I guess my moaning belayed any real opposition I had. I was afraid it would hurt, but I also wanted it now. He was making me want it with his words.

"It's time to cum now my whore. You're going to come on my fingers while they take your ass."

He bent back down and licked my cunt while his finger pushed in and out of my tight hole. It was hurting less and I was moaning and thrashing on the bed.

"More!" I yelled.

Ron chuckled and added another finger to my ass.

"Is this what my whore wants? It's what you need isn't it? You need to be a good girl for me and take my fingers in your tight ass. Relax that ass and take it!"

He now had three fingers in my ass and the pain was incredible, yet the pain was turning me on and making me cum. I screamed, grabbing at the bedspread while he pounded into my ass.

Ron slid his fingers out of my ass as I finished coming. I was still twitching with the aftershocks of the orgasm. Ron stood up and removed the rest of his clothing. His body was hard and sculpted in all the right places. His massive cock jutted out from between his legs and I wondered if I would be able to take that in my ass.

Ron climbed up on the bed and spread my legs, "I'm going to fuck your cunt now and you're going to be a good girl and take it aren't you?"

"Wait! You need to wear a condom! I can't get pregnant!"

He smiled, "There will be nothing between us. Now spread your legs and ask me nicely to fuck you."

I looked away, closing my eyes. Now that I was coming off an orgasm, I could think more clearly. I didn't want this to happen. I had always been faithful to Dave. We were trying to have a baby, if Ron fucked me, I wouldn't know who's baby I had inside of me.

A hand gently wiped at the tears now flowing down my face, "Holly, I'm going to take you. There is nothing you can do to stop this."

He turned my face toward him and continued, "I'm going to fuck you and I'm not going to pull out. I'm going to make you mine. Now ask me to fuck you."

I shook my head and pushed at him.

He lowered his head and sucked on my nipple, licking it until it formed a stiff peak. He pinched the other nipple with his finger twisting it until I started moaning. His lower body was pressing into my cunt, mimicking fucking. My body was already reacting to his ministrations and I knew what the outcome was going to be.

"Please fuck me," I whispered.

He pulled from my nipple with a pop, "I didn't hear you my whore. Say again?"

I grabbed his ass and pulled it toward my wet cunt, "Fuck me!"

He moaned and grabbed his cock, guiding it toward my glistening sex. He pushed forward through my folds and was balls deep in one thrust.

"Oh yes!" I moaned. I was filled more than I had ever been. His cock pounded into me, I had never been fucked so hard and I loved it.

"That's a good girl! Grip my cock with that tight cunt! Yes. There you go, just like that. Oh yes," he said.

Sooner that I would have thought, I was coming, screaming his name.

"Good girl. Good whore, cuming all over my cock like that. Now it's time to fill you with my seed. Your child will be mine, not Dave's!"

I screamed as I came again, Ron's words filling me with lust. He pumped his hot seed deep into my unprotected fertile cunt and kept his cock in after he had finished.

"I'm keeping this in, don't want anything to leak out. Oh, Holly this was so good."

He looked over at the clock next to the bed.

"I have to go," he said, finally sliding his spent cock out of my cunt. He quickly dressed as I laid on the bed, to tired to move.

He looked back at me after dressing himself, "I'll be back for that ass Holly. I keep my promises."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Promises

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds