• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Dramatic Success

A Dramatic Success

12

Jason was sent to my office after what was really a minor infraction of the school rules - having a box of 200 cigarettes in his locker that was seen by a janitor and reported to me. I knew Jason, a member of the rugby first team and a boy (or young man, rather, as he turned eighteen at the start of the school year), was not a smoker. He had far too much pride in his fitness and his looks to risk ruining it all with tobacco, but when I asked him why he had 200 cigarettes, his surprise at hearing the key words in the question gave him away immediately. I walked him to the lockers and there he shamefacedly took out a key and opened the three spare lockers at the end of the row next to his. There were over 3,000 cigarettes stashed there. He had cornered the market at the school and was selling them to his classmates. This was Jason's third offence and so, under the school's three strikes rule, he had to go. I had a few meetings by Skype with his parents, who were both working in Hong Kong (Jason lived at the large family home in Surrey being legally old enough to live alone and still attend school), but there really wasn't much I could do. A once promising student had to leave the school and find another place to study for his final year.

Jason said a few harsh words to me that final day. He was full of threats of revenge and saying things like he knew where my weak spot was, but just over a year later I can tell this tale as a complete success story. In large measure it was because of my wife, but I like to think I had a hand in it too. In any case, I can look back on those hastily spoken threats of a young man, angry and frustrated at my refusal to bend the rules for him, and smile knowing that it all turned out so well. But I am getting ahead of myself.

My wife is Jo. She's 29 and I'm 34. We work in education, me a deputy head of an up and coming school in the suburbs and she as a drama teacher at a local sixth form college. She started out as a primary school teacher, but her love of drama and the chance to work with older students who are essentially in college prep courses with her prompted a switch three years ago and she is thriving in it, with lots of contacts in the local and West End theatre scene. She was even shortlisted for a BAFTA Unsung Hero Award two years ago, only losing out to a woman who had set up a drama therapy group in the refugee camps in South Sudan. In short, it was Jo who suggested she put in a word for Jason with her college admissions people to see if she could bring him into her college and let him at least complete his school diploma. She had met Jason at a Back-to-School Night event at my school the previous year when he had played a small part as a gladiator in a performance of Dido and Aeneas. She had stayed chatting to him for a while after the performance and I could see she was impressed by his acting ability.

The whole thing took about three weeks to organise but Jason was more than keen to join the college, where he was able to take his core courses so long as he put in three hours of drama study per week. I took a back seat in these arrangements to all appearances, but in reality I was working hard to make sure he got in. I didn't want this otherwise fine young man to lose out in life because of a series of minor infractions at the age of eighteen. I was really pleased when he was accepted, and Jo moved to bring him into her personal tutor group so she could keep an eye on him.

You must forgive me for not having described Jo. She's a lovely girl. I was smitten the first time I saw her and we were married about two years after meeting. She's 5' 4" with long blonde hair and the best legs and ass I've ever seen. I'm not really a tits guy but if I was I'd certainly have no reason to complain at Jo's lovely rack. She's a dream, and she goes like a train in bed. When she cums she has this habit of shaking her head violently from left to right, and that invariably sends me over the edge so I spurt into her too. Needless to say she turns heads when we're out and I love that. It's great when she wears those short skirts I buy her that really show off her legs. I always insist whenever we go to a function she dresses to please, and believe me I get no complaints about that!

It was about five weeks into Jason's switch to Jo's class that Jo came home excitedly one day and said Jason had pitched an idea to the group that she thought would really put a stamp on her course. He'd been working on what they call the "Personal Performance Project". The idea is that the student chooses a theme and, with the help of the teacher or the group, works it up into a performance piece. Jo often gets these booked in on performance night at a small private theatre in Islington whose manager we know socially. They usually last about five or ten minutes, but Jo said Jason's idea might suit a longer format. Basically, he had written a hostage drama with the twist at the end that has the hostage and the hostage taker forming a relationship at the end. It was called Stockholm Syndrome and it was a dark play with only two characters on stage, a narrator off stage and an as yet unwritten audience participation component.

It sounded like a really mature work for an eighteen-year-old and I could tell Jo was excited by its potential. That night she got out our velvet ties and made me tie her up and take my pleasure on her helpless body. Then we switched roles and she bounced up and down on my stiff cock until we were both cumming in a sweaty sticky frenzy. It's a peculiar feature of teaching that a really good day with the students can fire you up so much that your evening can also benefit from the energy boost! Today was certainly one of those days.

The next day was a Saturday and it happened to be one of the weekend workshop days that Jo had arranged for the group. I drove her to her college as her car was almost out of petrol and we left late that day. Jason was there with his girlfriend, Emily, and a few of the other students I didn't know. I knew Emily because she had been in my school until the year before. A pretty and extremely intelligent girl, she was now taking a year as an intern at a law firm before going on to study law at university. She and Jason had been an item for a while now, but I wasn't sure if he knew that Emily had been in the habit of flirting really strongly with me when she was still my student. She'd had a huge crush on me. Obviously, that sort of thing is common, but it's never comfortable for a male teacher, even if the girl is eighteen as Emily was. Moreover, Emily had been far from subtle about it - passing me notes, winking at me and making suggestive eye contact.

On one occasion when I had told her to come to my office for a talk about dress code because of the incredibly short skirt she was wearing that day that I told her actually revealed her panties, she asked me defiantly if I could tell her what colour they were. I had replied that they were black silk and she had glared at me and said if I liked them that much I could have them, and proceeded to slip them off and thrust them into my hand before storming out. That evening I had been working late and she had come back to see me around 8 PM to ask for them back and tell me she was sorry for being rude. I still had them in my pocket and gave them to her and she put them back on there and then right in front of me - flashing her temptingly tight little cunt right at me and holding my arm to steady herself as she pulled them up her thighs with the other hand. I wondered that morning at Jo's school watching Emily whether that story had ever reached Jason's ears. On the whole I hoped not. I clearly remembered the enormous and very very obvious erection I'd had in Emily's presence that day, an erection that didn't disappear for the entirety of the five miles I drove her home to her house that evening.

The idea of the workshop was that Jason and the group would work the story into a coherent plot. I knew this sort of thing could take hours so I said I'd leave them to it and would go for a coffee in the nearby town. At this, Emily jumped up and asked if she could come too. I stammered a yes and checked back with Jason to see if he was OK with that. He shrugged and went back to his conversation with Jo and the group. I opened the door for Emily and we walked out to my car.

We drove in an awkward silence for the first couple of miles but then she suddenly said "Turn left here" and as I did so, I realised we were turning into a National Trust car park completely shielded from the main road by trees. She turned to me and said.

"Remember those black silk panties you liked so much?"

I must have shot a deep shade of red but she smiled and said.

"It's OK. I KNOW you remember them".

She put a hand on my leg.

"I'm wearing them now. Want to see them?"

I nodded. I was finding it hard to think straight but my rapidly rising erection gave me away.

"I've waited years for this moment," Emily said.

And with that she peeled off her T-shirt, hitched her skirt up over her waist and pulled down her panties. In less than ten seconds she was almost completely naked and her mouth was pressed against mine as her tongue fought its way in between my lips.

I don't know how long it took us to realise that nothing was going to happen in the front seat, but within a few minutes we were fucking like rabbits in the back and she was gasping into my ear

"I'm fucking Mr. Young, I'm fucking Mr. Young, I'm fucking Mr. Young, push push PUSH PUSH!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Uuuuhhhhh!"

And with that she and I came at the same moment and my white hot sperm was jetting its way into her tight, sweet young pussy.

After we'd cleaned up we drove back to the college, all thoughts of coffee long gone. I was in a bit of a state of confusion. What had I just done? She wasn't my student any more and we were both legally adults of course, but it still felt both wrong and incredibly hot at the same time. I tried to divert my attention away from Emily by watching how the play was developing. There was only one girl in the group and she was to be the all-important narrator. She was perfect for the part - a Chinese girl with a short black bob and with a voice as clear as crystal. This meant that the role of the hostage, in what seemed to be developing as a bank raid situation, had to be taken by Jo herself. Jason was the bank robber and off stage the narrator referred to a police siege and various members of the public. The whole thing was very well written, and I particularly thought the comment about society's acquiescent role in the evolution of the situation was well articulated. In short, the bank robber and society were in equal measure held accountable for the crime that was unfolding with the hapless victim (Jo's character) paying the price.

Jason had written some violent scenes that Jo knew could not be allowed to be staged, so she suggested a symbolic representation of those scenes could be substituted. She called to me that this might take some time and as everyone had brought their lunch they were going to work through until the afternoon on this scene. The group got back to work on this and suddenly I realised Emily was a my side asking me

"Shall we go for another coffee, Mr. Young?"

This time we went to Emily's house. Her parents were out all day and we went upstairs to her bedroom, me stripping her luscious little body as we went. By the time we were on her bed I had her stripped completely naked. I buried my tongue in her cunt and flicked darting little jabs at her clit, alternating with deep licking motions that brought moans to her sweet little face. After tormenting her with this for about five minutes but always stopping if I felt she was close to cumming, I moved up the bed and thrust my now stiff cock into her mouth. She started to suck and lick me but I pulled out before cumming so I could cum straight into her pretty little face. It was a sight to see pumping jet after hot jet of white spunk into her face. What she could get at she swallowed, and what she couldn't she left there while I went to work on her tits. I knew I'd need about twenty minutes to recover and I was anxious to shoot at least another load of cum into her tight little cunt before we were done. This I did. I loved how she moaned the same words she'd used in the car. She told me it had been her fantasy to be had by me all the time she was in my class the year before. Now we were doing it it seemed unreal, but there was nothing unreal about the load I shot into her.

After cleaning up we drove back to the college. It was about 3 PM and they had made progress. The bank robber was yelling to the police off stage that he was going to whip his hostage in front of them because they had failed to meet one of his demands. This violence he simulated by spanking Jo on the ass. This was supposed to be a serious moment in the play but I had to suppress a smile because what I knew, but what Jason couldn't possibly know, was that Jo LOVED being spanked. It really turned her on. Still, spanking your teacher when she is wearing jeans is a million miles away from what Jo and I got up to in the bedroom, so I let it pass. The scene worked OK, although it lacked a little realism. Jo said it had been a good day's work. She dismissed the class and they went home. Emily winked at me as they all left.

The next week there were three days off at Jo's college for in-service trainings. Jo used the time to work with Jason on his play. By the next Saturday they had made great strides. Jason had developed his character into quite a scary dominating kind of bad ass, and Jo took in one of the short skirts I'd bought her (the same one she'd worn at the Back-to-School Night where I'd introduced her to Jason, as a matter of fact) as a prop. It emphasised her femininity and her vulnerability, and the spanking scene worked particularly well as Jason could simply lift the skirt over her waist and spank her directly on her panties. Jo groaned as he did this. It was superbly well acted. Li Ming, the narrator, supplied the narrative as Jason did this deed.

"He whipped her until her skin ran red" said Li Ming. But then she stopped suddenly and said

"Is that not a little bit overblown? I mean, she's not really running red, is she?"

"Good point," said Jo. "Although I can tell you my cheeks ARE actually red. Jason, you're spanking me really hard!"

"Sorry," said Jason. "Shall I ease up a bit?"

"I have a better idea," said Jo. "Why don't we go au natural? That way the audience will be able to see my red skin and you'll get your point over to them that way. Plus, if you pull off my underwear, that will signify the non-consent aspect of this whole thing that you want to contrast with your ending".

I have to admit I was really impressed by the way this thing was shaping up. In the storyline the police were laying siege to the bank trying to prevent Jason's character from getting away. Jason had taken the female manager of the bank hostage and was threatening to whip her and have his way with her in full view of the police if they didn't back away. The scene finished with the police standing firm and Jason having non-consensual sex with the hostage as a way of forcing the aghast watching police negotiators to take his demands seriously.

The way this would be staged had yet to be arranged, but Jo and Jason decided they could work on that together. Li Ming had to go home. Jo asked me if I'd drive her as it was over twelve miles and she would have to wait ages for the bus.

So for the second time in less than a week I had a pretty eighteen-year-old in my car. Li Ming wore a qi pao that finished midway down her thigh. The slit up the side went quite a bit higher and I found myself at traffic lights trying to sneak a look to see if I could see her panties. We got to her house and she realised she had left her keys in the drama room.

"Oh shit," she said. "I'll have to get in through the window."

We went to the back of the house where a window on the first floor was open. Li Ming was small enough to get through the gap, but not tall enough to reach the sloping roof just below the window. I bent down and she stood on my shoulders. I looked up and got a glorious view of her panties. My head was completely under her skirt.

"Can you push me up a little bit?" she asked.

I decided to go for it.

"Just a minute," I said and I reach up my hands and pushed with one hand on her thigh and the other placed directly on her ass.

I pushed her and it took three thrusts to get her up to the roof. My fingers pressed a little further towards her cunt each time I pushed and at the final push I had two fingers in contact with distinctly wet cunt lips through the red silk of her panties.

She climbed in and I walked around the front of the house where she let me n.

"Just what the fuck was that?" she asked.

"Don't pretend you didn't like it, you fucking little whore. I felt how wet you were", I said.

She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me inside the doorway kissing me almost violently. I tugged at my trousers and my cock sprang out ready for action. She parted her legs and I ripped her panties off and slid straight into her cunt. We lay there gasping and thrusting until we both came and I pulled out and let her suck me clean.

"Fuck, that was amazing," she said.

"Yeah. I thought so too," I said. I kissed her and drove back to the college.

In my absence, Jo and Jason had made great progress. For the spanking scene Jason would rip off Jo's panties and spank her naked ass so the audience could see her cheeks redden. However, full frontal nudity would not be permitted at the theatre, so for the non-consent scene Jo's cunt would be hidden by a desk that Jason would tie her to. She would face the audience and he would simulate the sex scene by thrusting at her from behind. To make it more believable he would take off his jeans and boxers and put them on the desk. This was a crucial clue to the audience that Stockholm Syndrome was beginning. Jo would moan and protest and beg for mercy but as the play went on the audience would sense that her attitude toward her captor was changing and in the end she would develop real feelings for him. It was obvious from the language in the lines written for Li Ming that it was actually Jo who had written this part, but Jason seemed happy to go along with it.

This scene require a lot of careful staging. The theatre would lose its license if any frontal nudity was seen by the audience so Jo blocked it all out on paper and tried to see how every seat in the house would view the action. Jason suggested one day that they block it out for real at his house. He had a room that was literally the size of the auditorium and they could use armchairs and coffee tables as stage props. Jo thought this was an excellent idea. I drove her over to his house on Saturday morning and dropped her off outside. I had tickets for a football match in Reading so I would be gone all day and they could just crack on with it.

As it turned out the match was a boring 0-0 draw but Jo and Jason made the most of their time together and by the end of the day Jo said she had had a most fulfilling time. They had practised the scene eight times using a video camera to see how it would look from different angles. Jason would review the tapes tonight one more time and she would go over again in the morning to make any final adjustments. This she did, although it seemed there were plenty of adjustments to make as she spent the whole day there. I went back to pick her up and found Jason in the kitchen making coffee.

"Jo's still upstairs" he told me.

But in a minute or two she was down again, looking lovely in one of Jason's rugby shirts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Dramatic Success

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds