• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Halloween Party

Halloween Party

12

Don't you just love Halloween?

'Look honey, I'm just not comfortable yet,' said Sophie Miller to her daughter.

'Mom, it's been over a year now. Dad would want you to get on with your life. We've been over this before' said her daughter Mariah Gray.

'I know but ... '

'Mom you look gorgeous. Your new boobs are fabulous, you look years younger.'

'Oh god, if you only knew how they feel. They are so big; too big, I'm intimidated by them. I'm not used to having so much sticking out in front of me, and they're different - like cones, not natural. They bounce around and I'm sure that everyone stares at them when I go to the shops. They're just so big.'

'Mom,' Mariah said in mock exasperation. 'That's the whole idea of getting your boobs done. You want people to look at them, especially guys.'

'Oh god honey, I'm not sure I'm up to that. I'm not comfortable with the thought of another man. Well I just couldn't let anyone touch me, I think I would slap his face. And the thought of being with another man ... I ... I don't know that I want to.'

Mariah turned to her husband Dan. 'What do you think honey?' she asked looking for support, her exasperation evident.

'Jeez, I could get in trouble here,' he said laughing, trying to relieve the tension. 'Mom, I'm with Mariah, you look fabulous. Really, you two could pass as sisters, you're the same height, same weight, it's just the boobs ... and they look sensational. If Mariah wasn't here I might go for a grope myself,' he said laughing. 'Any stares you get are going to be stares of admiration. Soak it up, it's all good. Let's face it girls, you are both hot,' he said smiling at his wife.

'See, I told you,' Mariah said triumphantly.

Sophie had a worried look on her face. She shrugged her shoulders as she spoke. 'Look, in time, all in good time honey. I just need to get used to my new body. These ... ' she said cupping her boobs 'god they seem huge. I guess I'll get used to them eventually but I'm just not comfortable being around men at this stage. Well, apart from you Dan but that's different, you're not a man, you're family,' she said giving a shrug.

'What, not a man, should I be insulted?' he said with mock indignation. He stood up and leaned over his mother in law. Wrapping her in his arms he gave her a warm hug and kissed her cheek. 'Mom, if you want a real man's opinion you look absolutely beautiful and more importantly you are beautiful. Your new body is sensational, let go of your inhibitions and enjoy the attention you get. Now if you need someone to give them a test grope ...'

And she laughed and squirmed in his embrace as he tickled and played with her.

'You look real sexy. If I wasn't already married I might throw you on the bed and show you what a real man is like,' he said laughing.

'Yeah, right, you wish,' said Maria as the two woman looked at each other.

When they were alone Mariah spoke quietly to her mother. 'Ok mom, what's really bugging you? And don't tell me there's nothing, I know you too well.'

Mariah could see the conflict play out on her mother's face before she answered.

'It's been 15 months since your father passed away. If you and Dan hadn't been staying with me all that time I would have been alone. It's been so good having you here, and I mean both of you, I love him too. You've been such a comfort to me.'

'I don't think I'm up to dating yet anyway but if I did and I brought a man home with me we would all know what he was there for. It would probably be embarrassing for all of us and I'm sure you and Dan would want to move out sooner rather than later. I couldn't handle that at the moment. I love you and I love Dan: we are a family, I like it. Having you around gives me a focus, a purpose.'

'Oh mom, we aren't going to leave you alone, we love you,' she said giving her mother a hug. 'I've got an idea, maybe we can work something out,' she said. As Dan walked back into the room the phone rang. Mariah answered it. It was obvious that something was wrong.

'Honey, that was Jenny. They had a car crash, Bob is in hospital, they don't think that there is any permanent damage but he won't be getting out anytime soon. Jenny is in a bit of a state given that the baby is due in a few weeks. Hon, she's got no-one to help. She desperately wants me to come and stay for a while till Bob gets out or she has the baby or both. I can't say no, is that ok with you?' Mariah said with a resigned look.

'Not much you can do babe, that's what friends are for. Stay as long as you think you need to and pass on my thoughts to them for a speedy recovery,' her husband Dan replied. 'You won't be able to go to the Halloween party so I'll ring Alice and tell her we won't be able to go tomorrow.'

'No, don't do that. I know you wanted to go. I mean I've paid for the costumes already. You can take mom, we are about the same size, I'm sure she will fit,' Mariah said looking first at Dan then at her mother Sophie.

'What, go to a party with my mother in law?' Dan blurted out.

'What's so wrong with that? You'll both be in costume, mine is cat woman, the only part exposed is from the neck to the nose so no one will even know who you are, where's the problem?' said Mariah a little peeved at his response as her mother looked on.

'I mean, don't take it the wrong way but, well you don't even know if your mother would be interested,' he protested then wished he hadn't spoken as Mariah turned to her mother and he knew that look.

'You would like to go, wouldn't you mom?' she stated rather than asked in a manner that defied a negative response.

'Well, I haven't been out for a while, especially with a real man ...' Sophie mused and Mariah turned triumphantly to her husband, a satisfied smirk on her face. Then her brows knitted together as her mother continued. 'But look sweety, I'm not really sure I will fit into your costume,' she said a little uncertainly.

'You will, it's big on me and we take the same size in everything other than you've had your boobs augmented from a B to a D, but it's stretch material. You'll be alright. That's it, it's settled. You're going, both of you,' she said firmly. Sophie had a bemused smile but secretly she was pleased and looking forward to the party; it had been a while; 15 months since her husband had left for work, caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and never returned. After constant nagging from Mariah she picked herself up, got a boob job, a small nip and tuck and got on with life. But at this stage men were not in the equation. Not for want of offers, she was an impressive looking woman; 5'8' pretty face with long brown hair, she had a slim body the same size as her 18 year old daughter but the D boob job gave her a shape that made many a man twitch as she walked by.

'Mom,' Sophie said when they were alone. 'You just need to be aware that Dan is a touchy, feely sort of guy. His hands are always touching me somewhere. He gives me a lot of attention and I like it but ... well, you just need to be prepared is all,' she said a little concerned.

***

The test would be Alice. But when Alice and Mark picked them up there was not a hint of anything being amiss. When they got to the party Alice introduced her friends to Dan and Sophie and they both smiled as she was introduced as Mariah. If Alice was fooled then everyone would be. As is the custom, everyone leaned in a swapped cheek kisses except Sophie stopped before kissing Dan.

'Well, looks like everyone gets a kiss except me,' he said with mock indignity. Mischievously Sophie placed her arms around his neck and drew him to her, her body pressing against his in what could only be described as a full body kiss. Her lips met his, they were soft and warm, moulding to him. It felt like she was stimulating every nerve ending in his lips. As she gently filled his mouth with her tongue he felt a heat spread throughout his body that consumed his mind and his soul. She knew he was responding as his body tensed as a burning desire engulfed him. It wasn't so much that she broke the kiss as slowly peeled her lips from his. He was left immobile, staring at her as if in a trance, the feeling of her lips burning an impression on his mind. For him at that moment nothing else existed except the woman in his arms, her face barely inches from his. His heart leapt as a knowing smile spread across her face and she gently kissed him again, soft, tender, enticing. They broke slowly and she had a sparkle in her eye.

'Does that make my little man feel better?' she said provocatively in a sing-song voice, her arms locked around his neck as she pressing her body into him. Dan was in emotional turmoil, his body burning with unwanted taboo sexual desires as he struggled to regain his composure. He could only stare at her as she gently peeled herself from him.

'God, are you two at it again. Can't you at least wait until you get home?' she said laughing.

'Come on, I think we need a beer,' Mariah said jovially to the group as she took Dan's hand. But she had a twinkle in her eye as she looked over her shoulder at Dan and flashed him a radiant smile.

Their small group talked, drank and danced as the evening drew on. Dan never left Sophie other than to get drinks and for toilet duties. Sophie was aware of Dan's eyes on her and in spite of the fact that it was her son in law she enjoyed the attention and he was, well, safe. She knew he was aroused and there was a certain degree of mischief, pleasure in feeding his attraction. She was a beautiful woman and the subtle art of seduction came naturally to her. She didn't take long to overcome her initial discomfort with her new breasts and soon took pleasure as she noticed Dan's increasing interest in her.

Dan knew they were drinking more heavily than he normally would but he was uncomfortably aware of her body as she played up to him. He knew that to some degree he was drinking to dull his inhibitions. His eyes drawn like moths to a flame to her breasts and she revelled in his attention. As he slipped in and out of character his hands started to caress his wife's ass and Sophie found herself enjoying the attention.

'You're a good husband,' one of the group, Jenny said as he brought a beer for Sophie. 'Getting her drinks, staying with her and not taking off with your mates; I wish my husband would look after me like that.'

'Aha, don't be fooled, He only wants to get into her pants tonight,' Alice chortled. And with that everyone laughed, turning to Dan for his reaction.

Dan spluttered, all but choking on his drink. He was embarrassed, now the centre of attention. He quickly looked to Sophie for help.

Had they looked at Sophie they would have noticed her bemused smile as she squared up to Dan. They would also have noticed as she ran the tip of her tongue around the opening of her beer stubbie before provocatively taking it in her mouth, sucking erotically as she mimicked oral sex.

Dan licked his lips, struggling for some composure. 'Looks like my secret is out. Am I that obvious?' he said uncertainly. Then more confidently 'But when you are married to the sexiest woman in town ... well, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do to get what a man wants to get,' he said smiling. With that Dan wrapped Sophie in his arms and she could feel his forearms pushing up beneath her breasts.

'Hmmm,' she said over her shoulder as he gently massaged the bottom of her boobs and they both knew that he was having a feel. Everyone laughed. But for them the unsaid, the unspeakable had been verbalised. Once the genie was out of the bottle it couldn't be dismissed. 'Your wish is ...?'

'Well, it looks like you're on a sure thing tonight' one of the girls in the group said in a suggestive voice to Sophie a short time later as Dan went to get a fresh drink. Honey I can't remember my husband ever looking at me like Dan has been looking at you all night; talk about bedroom eyes. I don't think his eyes have been off you or your breasts for more than a few seconds. And the number of times he fondles your ass ... never mind that rather impressive bulge in his tights. If your bed is not near the front door of your home I think you are going to get nailed against the wall,' she said and they all laughed. Sophie felt a wicked surge of heat infuse her body. As she slowly took a mouthful of beer she couldn't stop her mind wandering to erotic thoughts of Dan humping her against the wall.

Dan didn't object when she returned to him and gave him a hug, her hand dropping to caress his ass.

Suddenly Mark's text alert rang. Mark looked at the message. 'Hey, it's all happening at the footy club. I'm going to get Alice. Let me know if you want to come. I've got room in the car but be warned, it's an xxx rated function. Back in a minute, let me know.'

Sophie felt a surge of excitement but also a degree of uncertainty.

'What do you want to do?' she asked uncertainly placing her hand on Dan's forearm.

Dan smiled at her. 'Babe,' he said giving her ass a gentle pat. 'Tonight is your night, my sole objective is to ensure you have the best possible time. If you want to go then we will go; if you don't then we won't; but I will be totally pissed off if you say you don't want to go when you really do. We are here, the night is young, If you want to let your hair down then go for it. If you don't like it we can always leave. We don't turn into pumpkins for a while yet,' he joked.

Sophie looked a bit sheepish. 'I, ah, look, I think I want to go. And ... I really am enjoying myself so thank you for ... for everything,' she stammered.

'Aha, the Halloween spell claims another victim,' he said laughing and this time the gentle pat on her ass lingered as he gave her a squeeze and she wriggled invitingly.

'Hmmm, nice ass,' he said laughing.

'And that's in a suit. Anyway, you can talk,' she cooed seductively giving his ass a playful squeeze as they both laughed.

They bundled into Mark's car; two in front, four in back. Sophie was excited as she sat on Dan's lap. She placed her arm around his shoulder and leaned into him dropping her head onto his shoulder in an intimate pose. She kissed his neck as they drove. Yet her confidence sagged as they arrived at the football club and she saw the people in attendance.

'God, I feel old and overdressed,' she muttered looking at the young, scantily clad girls chatting and dancing and the topless girls serving drinks. She held his arm uncertainly. 'I haven't been to anything like this, the girls are topless, I think I'm out of place,' she said uncertainly.

'Hey,' he said stopping her. He placed his arms around her and pulled her to him. He gave her a quick kiss. 'First, you are a beautiful woman. Second, you look as sexy as sin, those girls have nothing on you. Third, well, there's not much you can do about your suit, it's one piece so all you have to move is your zipper down the front of the costume,' he said flicking the small chain with a heart shaped pull ring that hung between her breasts. 'So ... how in keeping with the young chicks do you want to be?' he said taunting her. 'Trust me, speaking as you devoted husband you are the hottest chick here. And, for the sake of the record, I'm really enjoying myself tonight.' And he let his hands drift down to cup the cheeks of her ass pulling her to him.

'God, you're so nice. I'm so glad I'm here with you tonight, I really am,' she said sincerely. She paused looking at the party guests. And with that she leaned back, a hint of mischief in her eye. 'Ok, mister devoted husband,' she said opening her arms wide, arching her back and pressing her thighs and groin to him. 'How in keeping should I be? I'm just your innocent little wife for a night. You're the man, my man, how much of your sexy wife do you want to show off? How hot do you want me to be? You pull the zip down to where you think it should be,' she said challenging him.

For a moment he stood, stunned. Then a smile spread across his face. For a moment they were immobile as they locked eyes uncertainly. His eyes narrowed marginally as he took the small heart and slowly pulled the zip, past the breast line, slowly past her belly button then as far down as it went, just above her pubic line, the small heart dangling seductively in front of her sex.

'Oh shit,' she said. I think I'm scared,' she laughed nervously. 'God, I didn't think you would do that. Not that far at least. I thought maybe the boob line but ... God, I'm showing everything. Don't you dare leave me alone,' she said, clinging to him, her bravado gone.

And his voice was dripping with lust as he responded. 'Oh trust me, I have no absolutely no intention of leaving you alone. Why would I leave the most attractive woman in the room,' he said, his eyes taking in her sexy body as he openly ogled her breasts. She smiled nervously at him.

They stood motionless simply looking at each other for a few moments. And they both knew and understood the danger when he gently spoke to her. 'You are beautiful,' he said quietly to her. She clung to him as the MC alerted them to the entertainment. They quickly got a drink.

Everyone shuffled into the main room. The lights were dimmed, a spotlight lit up the stage. As a rhythmic beat started a beautiful, exotic young girl swirled into the light. All eyes were on her as she gyrated to the music. The young crowd shuffling closer, eager to get a better view as the strip started. Sophie was happy that she and Dan were at the back in the semi dark but with an uninterrupted view of the stage.

Sophie stood in front of Dan and leaned back into him. Instinctively he wrapped her in his arms, her hands resting gently on his. As the strip continued she smiled as she felt his growing arousal. There was nothing he could do as his cock responded to the sight in front of him and the feel of a woman in his arms. It was only too obvious as he took one hand away and repositioned his cock so it wasn't poking into her. She gently pushed her ass back to him, feeling his hardness as he again held her.

Sophie's heart missed a beat as the stripper swirled around the room, stopping in front of her. Then Sophie sighed with relief as she reached to the guy next to her and hauled the volunteer on to the stage to the raucous comments from his mates. She made him lay down then reaching into her bag took out a huge black dildo. She attached a mouthpiece to the base of the dildo and placed it in his mouth. Dan could feel Sophie's hands gripping his arms.

The crowd pushed forward as the level of sexual tension in the room reached fever pitch. Although they knew what was going to happen there was a sense of disbelief as they watched the stripper crouch over the man laying on the floor then position the head of the dildo at the entrance to her shaven pussy. To the ribald comments from the crowd she slowly worked the dildo into her sex.

At that moment Dan was in a state of anxiety. There was nothing he could do, he didn't know how Sophie would react but was very conscious that at that moment he was holding his mother in law as they watched the dildo disappear into the stripper's cunt. He held his breath as he felt the tension in Sophie's body as the erotic scene unfolded in front of them. He could feel her heart pounding as the stripper slowly started riding the dildo. Sophie was frozen in shock, and excitement, her breathing laboured and it was all she could do to simply stare, mouth agape at the scene in front of her. It was well over a minute before she could move.

Without taking her eyes off the action in front of her she slowly moved her hands placing them over the back of Dan's; interlacing her fingers with his. Dan was uncertain, afraid to move. He could feel her fingers grasping at his in time with the stripper's movements. Suddenly the rhythm changed; Sophie's hands started moving and he knew with absolute certainty where they were going. With fingers entwined she slowly raised their hands, placing them over her breasts. He felt as much as heard her moan as she used his hands to squeeze and fondle her breasts. It took little urging before Dan took control, squeezing, fondling and teasing her aroused nipples. Slowly, deliberately she took her hands from his, gently running the fingertips over the back of his hands and up his forearms. He knew she was testing him to see how he reacted. And he reacted like any oversexed young man with two handfuls of D cups. She rested her head back against his shoulder and allowed him free reign of her breasts. It felt good.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Halloween Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds