• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Passport Control Ch. 01

Passport Control Ch. 01

The line to get through customs was endless. Maggie shifted her weight from side to side, platform sandals might not have been the best choice for international travel, but hey, a girl had to feel good. Her younger sister nudged her forward, "Come on Mags, pick up the pace, I'm ready to hit the beach!"

Maggie took a miniscule step forward. "Are you happy now Genna? The line is going at a snail's pace." They were spending a week in Belize to celebrate Maggie's graduation from college, just the two sisters and Maggie had been looking forward to the trip for ages. Now, if they could only get through customs they could kick this party off properly. Another few feet forward.

Finally, Maggie got to the front of the line. She put her luggage on the belt to go through the xray machine and moved up to the counter. She handed her passport to the man behind the desk and gave him a winning smile as he looked through the little book and then gave her the once over, taking in the platform sandals and skirt combo. "You're Maggie Fisher?" He asked.

"Yes sir."

"Here for business or pleasure?"

"Pleasure," Maggie responded. A slight blush crept over her cheeks at his suggestive tone.

"I see." He paused in his questioning of her as one of the other guards came over. They spoke rapidly in Spanish before he turned back to her. "Please come with us," he said, getting out of his seat. He gestured for another guard to take his place and turned to lead her away.

Maggie turned to Genna and shrugged, following the guard as he lead her down a hallway away from customs. "See you on the other side!" Genna yelled after her as she stepped up to the desk.

The guard opened a door to a room with two desks overflowing with paperwork and gestured her inside. He took a seat behind a desk and gestured for her to sit down across from him. His dark skin gleamed slightly with sweat, he pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and dabbed at his forehead. "Miss Fisher, we found something in your belongings. Would you care to explain it to us?" He pulled from his pocket a small bag containing white powder.

"I beg your pardon?" Maggie said, leaning back. "There must be some mistake, that's not mine."

The guard leaned forward. "Are you saying that I'm lying Miss Fisher? My men saw this in your bag as it passed through the scanner and brought it to my attention." He glowered at her from across the desk. "Do you know that it is a serious offense to transport drugs across international borders Miss Fisher? You can face jail time and severe penalties."

"I'm sorry!" Maggie stammered, "But I really have no idea how that would get into my bags." And then, suddenly, she did have an idea. Genna had strongly implied that she would bring a little something for them to enjoy on vacation. Maggie had thought she meant a bottle of rum or something, but cocaine definitely fit under Genna's idea of 'fun'. What if the little dolt had slipped it into Maggie's bag? She couldn't let them know that it was Genna's. There must be a way out of this. Maggie's mind raced. The guard had been eying her. Surely that could work to her advantage. She looked up at him.

The guard had started to fill out some paperwork in front of him, glancing down at her passport to confirm information as she sat on the edge of the wooden seat. Maggie unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt and leaned forward, pushing her breasts together and up, just a bit. "Please sir, I really have no idea how that got in there, I don't even do drugs. Honest!" She gave him her best 'I'm innocent' expression and hoped the breasts helped.

He didn't even look up from the desk. "Miss Fisher, I cannot believe that you are as innocent as you claim. The drugs were found in your bag. There is no other explanation."

Maggie started to panic. "Please sir, really, I didn't put them there! There must be something I can do to convince you!"

The guard glanced up at her then, an appraising look in his eye. "Perhaps." He motioned to her. "Come here."

Maggie got up and walked around the desk to stand next to him. Oh god, what was she getting herself into? He reached up and firmly squeezed her right breast through her shirt. "Let me see," he said, "undo your shirt." Maggie started trembling, but looked down and undid the remaining buttons of her blouse. "Bra too," he ordered. Maggie looked down sadly at the lacy black, front close bra that she had bought especially to take off this trip. She'd hoped it would be for a hot local boy, not this stern guard who was staring at her chest with such intensity. She reached down and fumbled between her breasts for the clasp and undid it, letting her breasts bounce gently out of their holdings.

"Mmmm," the guard hummed speculatively, clasping first one and then the other breast in his large hands, kneading at the soft flesh. "They are very nice," he said, flicking one pink nipple until it was erect. He tweaked it, grinning when Maggie gasped. He tweaked it again, harder.

"Ouch!" Maggie yelped. It hurt, but not really in a bad way. This wasn't so bad, was it? Better than jail time anyway. She looked down, noticing for the first time that he was erect. The guard watched her gaze down at him and smiled in a way that Maggie did not like. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. Maggie sat up, her face now at eyelevel with his hips, breasts still swinging loose. She looked up at him standing over her. "Please sir, the drugs aren't mine."

"Prove it to me," he said, as he unfastened his belt. Thoughts were racing through Maggie's head. This can't be happening she kept telling herself. Was this really the only way out without implicating Genna? There had to be something she could do. Of their own accord, her hands reached up to the guard's pants, slowly undoing the button and unzipping his pants. His erection jumped out at her as his pants fell to his ankles. He quickly reached down, pushing his underwear down as well.

Maggie leaned forward, hesitantly putting her tongue out to the tip of his dick. He moaned quietly and moved his hands to rest in her hair. His dick was not the largest Maggie had seen, but it was big enough that she had to try to fit more than an inch of it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip, sucking lightly and tasting the slightly salty tang of him. She may not have intended to be here, but she wouldn't lie to herself, it wasn't all bad. She moved a bit further down, licking and sucking to get more of him into her mouth.

The guard groaned again, then, without warning, grabbed Maggie's head and began to thrust himself into her mouth. She whined around his cock, struggling to get free, to be able to draw a deep breath again. He pushed her harder against him, driving is his cock down her throat until her nose was brushing his stomach. All of a sudden, he let go, pushing her down and under the desk. He quickly sat down, blocking her in and tucking his cock back into his pants.

Maggie, too stunned to react quickly, sat there recovering her breath as she realized that they were no longer alone in the room. Another man had walked in, and was talking quickly to the guard in Spanish. She couldn't see him or understand what they were saying, but it was obvious that the two men were arguing about something. Maggie quietly rebuttoned her shirt, thinking that maybe she could make a break for it if they left.

The guard got up from the desk. Maggie watched his feet move across the room from her spot under the table. Maybe she was going to catch a break. After all, he couldn't report her after all this, could he? Luck was not in her favor, the other man walked over to the desk, reached under and pulled her out by the arm. The second man was also a guard, although shorter and slightly heavier than the first. He started angrily gesturing at her and then at the first guard, who he called Pedro. The second guard (Edo) pulled her to the center of the room and pushed her back down into a chair, turning to Pedro. After a few seconds of heated staring, Pedro turned to Maggie. "You will pleasure him as well."

"What!" Maggie yelped, leaning back in the chair. He didn't give her the chance to say anything else, grabbing her hair and pulling her off the chair and back onto her knees facing him. Edo grumbled at Pedro and Pedro let go of Maggie, shoving her towards Edo. She turned to face this new cock, thinner than Pedro's but quickly hardening to a longer length. Edo was darker skinned and Maggie noticed as he pulled her closer that he gave off a husky, male order. She turned pleading eyes to him, but he didn't look at her face, instead focusing on her breasts as Pedro knelt down behind her and once again bared her chest to the two men. Edo reached down and slapped her across one breast, watching his handprint quickly rise against her pale skin, the nipple hardening under his punishment.

They spoke quickly as Edo pointed his dick at her face. "Suck it." She leaned forward and the second strange cock of the day entered her mouth. Edo was content to let Maggie move at her own pace, easing her mouth up and down his long dick. She reached up and gently fondled his balls, swaying heavily below. After a few minutes of sucking, Pedro grew impatient of watching and reached down to shift her back to his cock, forcing it down her throat. The two men traded her back and forth until the door once more swung open.

This time, the man in the doorway had obvious authority. He was older, graying at the temples, although he still carried himself well. Maggie reached up to try to cover herself but it was too late, they were in the open and it was obvious what was happening. Pedro, who had been buried hilt-deep in her mouth, quickly let go of her hair and Maggie leaned back, rubbing her throat. The older man looked at her, calmly taking in her half nude state as well as the bruises beginning to rise on her forearms and then began to berate the two guards.

Finally, he turned back to Maggie, "Miss Fisher, I am Lieutenant Lucas. Pedro tells me that you have offered yourself to him and Edo in exchange for leniency for the very serious crime of drug trafficking. If you prefer, I will stay and take control of this exchange. I can assure you that you will suffer no further indecencies although you still must complete what you have started."

Maggie looked from the two guards, their angry cocks bobbing in front of them, to the clean-shaving man in front of her. No question, things would go better for her with him in the room. She nodded once. "So be it." He removed his coat and draped it over the back of one of the chair. He turned to Edo. "Clear the table." And to Pedro, "Move the girl."

Maggie found herself lying on her back on the table, head leaning off the edge, ready to accept what these men had to give her. Pedro repositioned himself at her mouth and, rather than ramming himself in as he had before, let her move at her own pace. She flinched when she felt fingers fumbling with her skirt and she tried to sit up. Pedro pushed her back down. Maggie heard the lieutenant's voice float up from between her legs, "Calm down please Miss Fisher, you will not be harmed." She relaxed back against the table, feeling Pedro's thick cock in her mouth, Edo's fingers kneading her breasts and the first tentative swipes at her clit from the lieutenant's deft fingers. And he knew right where to aim, oh it was so good, Maggie felt herself on the edge of a moan, feeling these three men desire her, pleasuring her.

Suddenly the fingers left her clit, only to be replaced by a mouth that did wondrous things. It licked at her, sucked and nibbled on her most sensitive places. Maggie moaned, sending vibrations through Pedro's cock. He reared forward, thrusting himself once more down her throat and emptied his balls deep inside her. Edo moved to take his place as the lieutenant continued his ministrations. By now, Maggie was writhing with pleasure, she could barely concentrate on Edo's dick as it inched its way into her mouth. Luckily, he was also close and came quickly, pumping his seed into her mouth.

Maggie herself was close to orgasm, surprisingly close, none of her recent lovers had been able to pull this reaction from her, but the lieutenant knew what he was doing and when he sensed her reaching a critical stage, drove his fingers deep upside of her, feeling her inner muscles ripple around his fingers as she came, moaning quietly as she bucked her hips wildly against his face. He sat lazily lapping up her juices until her shudders slowed and Maggie was able to catch her breath again.

"So my dear," he said raising his head, drawing a bandana from his pocket to wipe his face. "Are you ready to get started?"

~~~

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Passport Control Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds