• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Karen Ch. 06: Seducing Ken's Father

Karen Ch. 06: Seducing Ken's Father

123

Thank you to BradCarpenter for editing this story.

***

Ken's father was curious. His son had invited his girlfriend for the weekend. He was surprised and pleased. He loved his son, but Ken was a little bit nerdy. This kind of guy normally didn't befriend girls easily. Perhaps he could be a good husband someday, but at the moment Ken certainly bored girls. She probably is nerdy too, he thought, and they help each other out. Anyone's better than nothing...

When his son brought Karen into the living room, he soon decided that he had been totally wrong. There was nothing nerdy about Karen. She was slender, curvy, athletic and feminine. He stood up to greet her, and they shook hands. Karen's smile was disarming. Sweet dimples appeared on her beautiful face when she smiled.

"You must be Karen. You can call us by our first names. I'm Steve, and that's Ashley, my wife."

"Nice to meet you. It's really exciting to get to know you. I'm a little bit nervous; I have to admit." Karen answered.

"Relax, there is no reason," Ashley replied.

"I'm trying not to be too obviously curious." Steve smiled.

"And I'm trying to be not too obviously curious about you also." Karen's laughter sounded lucid and pleasing in Steve's ears.

They sat down in the living room and began to make small talk about this and that, the weather, school, holidays. It was a comfy atmosphere. One topic followed another with ease and without breaks. Karen seemed to be a good student in addition to her athletic activities. Steve easily imagined that she was the leader of the cheerleaders. Apparently, she had the right balance of guidance and friendship to run a team. He wondered again if she was his son's girlfriend and asked what she liked about Ken.

"Ken is so polite and generous," she answered. Then she grabbed Ken's head and kissed him affectionately on his lips. It was a short, innocent kiss but somehow passionate at the same time. Steve watched Ken melting and he had to look away. Steve thoughts went back to his high school days. He would have been the luckiest guy with a bombshell like Karen as his girlfriend, and felt a touch of envy. Did he think bombshell? Even if she was young enough to be his daughter, he had to admit she was a bombshell.

Steve felt a little tingle as Karen looked at him with her radiant smile, and her cute dimples appeared on her gorgeous face again. He had to look away again. When he looked back, she seemed to have a pleased smile on her face.

"I'm glad you found each other," Ashley's words broke the short silence.

They continued to chitchat while Ashley left to prepare the meal. Steve knew that Ken helped Karen with math sometimes.

"I'm not bad at math but I'm a little bit lazy. I don't need Ken's support anymore because I've solved my math problems with the willing help of my math teacher." Karen smiled from ear to ear, apparently satisfied.

She thanked Ken for his efforts and kissed him on the mouth again. This time it was three quick kisses, like an intro for a long and deep kiss. Steve didn't realize that he nibbled his lower lip when Karen hit him with a beaming smile after the kiss. Somehow, it felt like Karen was flirting with him. That was not a bad presumption Steve thought as he felt a tingle again. Ken must be really glad.

During the meal, the atmosphere stayed pleasant and talkative. Karen showed interest in the life of Ashley and Steve. She had a stunning wide-ranging knowledge of many things they talked about. That helped to keep the conversation flowing. Steve had to admit, it seemed like a miracle that Ken had this smart and beautiful woman as his girlfriend.

After dinner, Ken's parents stayed at the table while Ken showed Karen his house.

Ashley said, "I'm surprised, they seem to fit together very well. Karen is a beautiful and smart girl." Steve was pleased that his wife was also happy about the partnership of Ken and Karen.

When they came back, Ashley offered Ken and Karen some wine, and they continued chatting for a while. Karen wanted to know more about Steve's work.

Steve didn't often talk about his work. He worked as a machine builder in a big factory and needed specialized knowledge for his work. Steve was surprised at the depth of Karen's questions. Not used to having a chat partner about his work, he was soon lost in details of the attributes of different materials, about stretching and compression, and the benefits and problems of combining different materials.

Ashley wasn't uninterested in Steve's work, but soon she couldn't follow the mechanical and chemical details. Machines weren't her strong points. She couldn't take part in the conversation anymore, so she apologized that she was tired and had a little headache and went to bed.

***

"You must be very proud of your son, Steve." Karen smiled, which brought her cute dimples back.

"Ken is so polite, so helpful, so faithful. He has such a great sense of humor. He has such passion for making me happy." Karen slipped off the thin summer jacket she had worn the entire evening. Her yellow halter-top was held up by a small collar, and it exposed her flawless shoulders and long, well-defined, tanned arms.

Karen closed her eyes to give Steve the opportunity to look at her body some more without disturbance. She raised her arms and stretched her upper body from side to side like she was a little bit tired. She bent back a bit, and Steve could see a hint of her nipples pressed through the close-fitting fabric of her top. He liked what he saw.

When she opened her eyes, Steve had composed himself, barely. The sweet innocent smile was back on her face and she winked at Steve.

"I'm so glad, that I can give Ken such pleasure. I'm so happy that I can wrap Ken around my little finger with such ease and make him feel so good." She made a rotary movement with one index finger to punctuate her words. With her left hand, she grabbed Ken's hair. With her right hand on his chin, she ordered Ken to open his mouth. Her tongue entered his mouth and played with his tongue as she kissed him deeply. After a while, she released him. Ken breathed heavily.

Steve slid from side to side in his chair. He had sprung a boner from this unexpected short, sexy show. It wasn't the usual talk between a son's girlfriend and his father, and this kind of kissing wasn't expected behavior. He wasn't prepared for this turn. Since he couldn't find anything useful to say, he said nothing at all. Karen gave Steve a wink again.

Karen rested her right elbow on the table, laid her chin in her palm, and watched Steve with interest. Her left arm seemed to hang down.

"What do you like in women? Do you like it when she is smart or do you love the dumb ones? Do you like her to be independent, or do you like the feeling that she needs your protection?" She glared at him as if she was reading his mind.

That was a concrete question with easy answer options. In his confusion, Steve managed to say that he liked women to be smart and independent.

"Do you like women who take care of her man like I did for Ken?" She asked, watching Steve's reactions.

Steve looked at Ken. Somehow, Ken seemed mentally absent and didn't seem to follow their conservation.

"Take care?" Steve asked, unsure.

"I take care of his needs. Especially his sexual needs. I give him pleasure in ways he didn't think were possible. I'm very creative. Do you like women who take care of their men?" She winked at him again. Steve blushed, without knowing the reason.

"Yes, of course," Steve replied. Steve saw Ken's shivering and he frowned. Karen caught his gaze and glanced at Ken, too.

"Don't worry about Ken. He is totally okay, perhaps a little absent. And in a few minutes he will be even much more okay than now." Karen chuckled. Her mesmerizing dimples were back.

Steve couldn't push back the image of Karen fondling Ken's crotch during her conversation. It was possible. Her left hand disappeared under the table. This shameless fantasy turned him on. It aroused his fantasies, but it would be totally inappropriate.

Was there a rhythmical movement in Karen's shoulder? Didn't Ken's small upper body movements match the same pace? Weren't there small beads of sweat on Ken's forehead?

"Do you like women who take the initiative or more passive ones who wait for the actions of their men?" Karen continued her questioning.

"You like the active ones, am I right?" Her wink made Steve blushed again.

Wasn't that the sound of a zipper? Didn't Ken tremble? Wasn't there a quiet, rhythmic slippery sound? Was Karen's hand gliding up and down Ken's shaft? Steve had to take care that his fantasies didn't get too strong.

"Eh, yes. I like active women." He replied nervously and sighed, aroused.

"I like handsome and obedient men of all ages, who pamper me. It seems that our preferences fit together." Karen explained with a beautiful smile on her face.

"I like it when men drool for me and find me sexy. In fact, I like to make them drool and want me. I love to melt men down." She licked her upper lip like it was covered with ice cream.

Didn't Ken pant like he was being jerked off by the experienced hand of an incredible sexy and brazen woman? Didn't Ken claw his hands in the table like he couldn't hold back his...? Ken's whole body shivered. Ken grunted low, and his body reared like a horse. Was that white cream jetting higher then the table sperm? It had to be sperm, what else? Steve gasped. It was definitively sperm! Steve's boner pulsated uncontrollably in his pants. His mouth opened wide.

Karen watched Steve's reactions in satisfied amusement; her head rested in her right palm. Once Ken calmed down a bit, she lifted her head and licked the sticky fingers of her left hand. She lowered her hand back under the table. There was the zipper sound again. She cleaned her hand slowly with a napkin while watching Steve in his astonishment and arousal.

***

Both Steve and Ken blushed and avoided eye contact. They both felt they had done something very immodest.

"Thank you, Ken, you are so sweet. Please go to bed; I want to talk to your father now. I will join you in a few minutes." Karen ordered.

"Good night," Ken said mechanically and stood up. He tried to hide his cum soaked, smeary front side while he left the room.

Steve was benumbed.

Karen stood up, walked around the table, and massaged Steve's shoulders.

"You cock liked our little performance, didn't it?" Karen purred softly in his ear.

"Let me say that I don't plan to do anything that could jeopardize your family. I like you all very much! You, Ken, and your wife. Thank you for the lovely evening. I'm Ken's girlfriend, but he knows that he is far from the only one in my life. I can do whatever I want, and Ken won't stop me.

I liked very much performing for you. It was fun to bring you to a state of confusion, arousal and desperation at the same time. The arousal part wasn't so bad, was it?" She slid the fingers of one hand through Steve's hair.

"Again, I don't want to jeopardize your family. I like your wife and respect your marriage. But, I like risky play." She continued her massage.

"Listen, Steve. You are cute and handsome. I don't know why, but the idea of bringing you sexual pleasure intrigues me. I'm curious if you're able to stop me. It would be fun to play with a grown, married man. Don't you think it would be fun?" She slid her fingers through Steve's hair again.

She gripped his hair and pulled back his head and approached his mouth like she was going to kiss him. Overwhelmed, he trembled with a mixture of fear and arousal. She held his head in place for several moments. Steve lips parted to receive her kiss, but she didn't do it.

"It really will be fun." Karen smiled. Amused, she loosened the grip on his hair and continued to massage with both hands.

"Listen, boy, I like risks. I will visit you in your bedroom tonight after I take care of Ken's desires. It would be a good idea if you don't close the door completely so I won't make any noise. We don't want to be caught by your wife, do we? I guarantee I will be very quiet. And you will manage to be quiet also, won't you?" Karen was pleased with the helpless state of confusion Steve was in.

Steve didn't manage to answer; his thoughts blurred.

"Good night, boy, think it over." Karen released Steve's shoulders and left the room with a confident, feminine, and slow walk. She slid away as if she was on a catwalk, knowing that Steve sucked in every move she made.

After a while, Steve shook his head trying to clear his thoughts. He couldn't remember anything like that evening. Karen's sexy activities were nearly indiscernible when she first kissed Ken. Then Steve imagined she was kissing him instead of his son—kissing him fast on his lips. Short kisses to tease him. He grabbed his chin with one hand and dragged it down with light force. Willingly, he felt himself open his mouth and imagined a deep passionate kiss from Karen.

He remembered Karen wanking Ken. In his fantasy, he could see through the dining table. She'd looked innocent, amused, and inquiring as she wanked Ken. It was as if she was doing nothing special. He recalled her innocent sounding, but teasing words during her wanton hand job until Ken spasmed in orgasm. She had some kind of sexual power Steve had never seen the likes of before.

Ken was strangely happy with Karen, and Steve didn't want to hurt Ken. He also couldn't throw Karen out of the house without a good reason. He didn't want to admit to his wife how much he was turned on by Karen. He also didn't want Karen to tease him further. Somehow, Steve had to work it out, but he didn't have the slightest idea how to manage it. Karen had said that she didn't want to harm his family. That's a gleam of hope, he thought, and went to bed. It didn't help much as he heard a thumping sound and load moans from Ken as he passed his room on the way to his own bedroom.

He automatically closed the door before he quietly joined his wife. Then he realized that he had closed the door. he began to fear that his wife would wake up when Karen entered their bedroom. If Karen entered the bedroom, he corrected his thoughts. He opened the door a bit. It felt really crazy for him to open the door for a sexy nightmare that he didn't want to happen.

***

Steve was awake with a mixture of fear and arousal. He didn't want Karen to come into his bedroom, but he fantasized about her. His cock was half-erect the whole time. He questioned every sound he heard and there were a lot of sounds when everything was quiet. Suddenly, Karen was beside him, and he felt her hands under the blanket moving over his upper body.

"You shouldn't wear a shirt when you are awaiting me," Karen whispered in his ear. Steve helped her strip it off to avoid unnecessary movement in his marriage-bed. He felt her hands on his upper body again. She softly stroked his chest and found his nipples. It was a strange feeling, but his cock was hardening with every stroke. One hand left his torso and found its way to his pants to find his hard-on.

"You shouldn't wear underwear either. Take them off." He did as he was told. The hand wandered back to his nipple. She grabbed his nipple between her index finger and her thumb. It hurt a little, and he suppressed a moan. She went back to softly stroking his nipples. He wanted her fingers all over his body, but in a strange way, this was arousing as hell. His pelvis went up and down in the rhythm of her nipple teasing. His wife turned to the other side. Steve stopped moving his pelvis in fear that she would wake up. Karen didn't stop teasing his nipples. He wanted to beg her to touch his whole body and especially his rock hard cock. He wanted her to disappear and leave him alone. He didn't really know what he wanted, he had to confess.

His nipples became more and more sensitive. As she pressed his nipples between her fingers again, he couldn't suppress another moan.

"Shhhhh!" Karen ordered and continued her relentless teasing. He began to move his pelvis again up and down. Karen stop him, by laying one hand on it.

"Don't move, lay still." She whispered. Instead of moving his hips he begun to tremble relentlessly.

Ashley changed her position again, but Steve didn't know how to stop the reaction of his body. If she woke up, he could pretend some kind of illness, he hoped.

Suddenly Karen released his nipples.

"Twenty." She whispered in his ear.

Twenty what? Steve didn't understand.

Karen found his cock again and gripped it with one hand. She grabbed him by the hair with her other hand. With each stroke of wanking him, she counted in a quiet voice:

"One, two, three..." Her hand felt like molten metal on his eager cock. Somehow, her nipple teasing had made his cock more sensitive than he expected.

"Four, five, six, seven, eight, nine."

He had trouble breathing.

"Ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen." He would bounce his head from side to side since, if she would loosen her grip on his hair. But she held it in a tight grip. Inwardly Steve thanked Karen for this grip.

"Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen." He was covered in sweat. His whole body shivered. He was so close to an orgasm.

"Eighteen, nineteen, twenty!" She released his cock.

No! He was so close. She couldn't stop, could she? He had to cum so bad.

"Good night sweetheart." She placed a quick kiss on his lips and was gone.

He tossed from side to side the most of the night. He wasn't able to free his mind from sex with Karen, from getting teased and cumming like never before. Early in the morning, he found some uneasy sleep.

***

Steve normally didn't use an alarm clock on weekends. It would be strange, when he use an alarm clock now. He wasn't surprised after the nearly sleepless night that he woke up very late on Saturday. He didn't even know why he woke up. He felt like he had been steamrolled. Nevertheless, he decided to get up. He and his wife had plans for the day. After closing his eyes again for a few moments, he managed to keep them open even though he had to fight. Knowing that he was in danger of falling asleep again, he left the bed. Every bone in his body whispered to him, "Stay, sleep, stay..."

He dragged himself to the bathroom and locked the door. A really tired face looked back at him from the mirror. He made faces at it. First he shaved. That wasn't any better. He brushed his teeth, although he knew that it was useless before breakfast. Okay, this was a little bit better.

He had stripped off his shirt and his pants to shower when he heard a sound. Karen entered the room and locked the door behind her.

"This is a really nice way to lock a bath door. If someone collapsed in the bathroom, you would only need a coin to open it from outside. So you could take care of a helpless man." With few movements, she stripped off her clothes.

Steve gasped at Karen's sudden nakedness. As he'd fantasized, she was a real beauty and exuded sexiness. She closed the distance between them and pressed her naked body against Steve. Steve's cock pressed against her belly. She stood on tiptoes so she could rub her perky breasts against his chest. He was immediately turned on because of his already sensitive nipples. She placed his head between her hands and kissed him passionately while rubbing his nipples with her breasts. He got weak at the knees. She pushed him back and fondled his nipples with her hands.

Her big grin and her self-confidence made it even sexier for Steve, and soon he gasped and squirmed under her experienced and ruthless teasing. Steve didn't know what to do and was powerless to do anything.

"You really like strong, independent women," Karen said. "I have to go back to Ken; we're going to meet some friends. We'll be back for dinner." Karen stopped teasing his nipples, pressed her body against him, and kissed him.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Karen Ch. 06: Seducing Ken's Father

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds