• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife And Bull Take Charge

Wife And Bull Take Charge

This is a cuckolding story describing a wife who punishes her cuckold husband. It has elements of humiliation, fetish, chastity belt, BDSM, cross dressing, cuckolding, and tease and denial. It is all in the context of a wife's love for her cuck husband. If this offends you, please skip the story and find something vanilla to read.

-----------------------------

I came home from work around 6 on Thursday and kicked back to read the paper. I wasn't even halfway through the main section when I heard the garage open. My wife walked in with some groceries. "Honey, remember we have a guest coming over tonight, so you need to get ready, all right?" my wife said.

"Yes, I know. Your big dick is coming over tonight. I've already moved my clothes and toiletries to the guest room and changed the bed sheets," I replied.

Stephanie stared at me. "Please don't call him that. Brad is my lover, not just a big dick. And I know you've prepped the bedroom, but you'll need to change too. Remember the rule that you're not allowed to wear man clothes in his presence. I've laid out your clothes for today on the bed, and other outfits for the rest of the weekend in your guest room."

"Honey, isn't it enough that he gets to be with you at all? Do you have to rub it in?" I complained.

"Awww...is your little dicklet making you all jealous, husband?" she teased. She grabbed my crotch, "Well, listen up! These were the rules YOU agreed to. It should make it easier for you to submit to us gracefully. And let's be honest - we both know you enjoy it!" she teased as she stroked my cock inside its chastity cage that had been on for an entire week.

Stephanie continued, "To be honest, honey, I would prefer it too if you wouldn't provoke him."

I interrupted, "Why not? So what if I provoke him?"

She took a deep breath, "Let me just suggest one reason not to. Brad is bigger and stronger than you are. Why would you want to pick a fight you can't win?" She realized that I was in a disagreeable mood and that she was going down a negative path. She decided instead to try a different angle. "Look, darling. Forget about him for a moment. This is about me. I'VE chosen him as the man of the house this weekend. I'm getting wet just thinking about what he's going to do to me tonight, so it's better that you just accept your position. Just do it for me, okay?" She was trying to appeal to my softer side.

"My position?" I asked with indignation. My wife grew visibly frustrated with my attitude and decided to take a tougher stance with me.

"Yes, YOUR position! You are my little bitch, and you will do what you're told!" she said firmly. I was silent, looking away, not sure how to react. I was fine with the idea all along, but now with the reality of it happening, I was getting nervous.

"Maybe you'd prefer to wait until Brad gets here, which should be anytime. Then maybe the 3 of us can 'discuss' the matter until we reach a resolution. Would you prefer that?"

"No need for that. Dammit, I guess I'll just do it this time..." I said in a resigned tone as I turned to go upstairs, a little frustrated, but accepting my fate as one I had brought onto myself.

Stephanie stopped putting the groceries away and followed me into the foyer, putting her hands on her hips. "That's a lousy attitude, husband!" she observed, shaking her head, "and you would be well advised to shape up!"

Just then, the doorbell rang. I quickened my pace to hop up the stairs, but it was too late. My wife had welcomed her hunky man inside where they embraced with a quick hug.

They turned to look up at me, halfway up the stairs, "Hi, Vinny! How are you doing?" he asked as he removed his shoes and hung up his jacket.

"Good, I guess," I replied.

My wife spoke up, "Vinny didn't feel like putting on his sissy outfit today." Her eyes sparkled as she looked to him to gauge his reaction.

"I see that. Well, now that's a problem, isn't it Vinny?" he demanded as he locked the front door and stood with his arms crossed.

"No, not at all, Sir. I was just about to put it on--" I started to explain.

My wife corrected me, "Actually, come down first so we can have a little talk right now, okay?"

"Yes," I replied as I reluctantly walked down the stairs.

We moved to the family room where her lover sat down on the sofa. My wife dragged me to stand in the corner. She unbuttoned my jeans and lowered them down to my ankles, and then yanked my boxers down.

"Put your hands behind your head." I stood there half naked as she walked away. I heard some whispering and giggling and what sounded like the two of them making out on the sofa. She was giving him a proper welcome. After about 10 minutes of this intolerable suspense, she beckoned to me, "Come over here, husband, keep your pants around your ankles, and your hands behind your head." I hated the position of being so exposed in front of my wife and her lover. Fortunately my dress shirt covered up my chastity belt.

I trudged over carefully to the sofa where they sat snuggled up next to each other. I was red in the face standing in front of them. She reached over to lift my shirt up. Holding the chastity belt cage in her hand, she asked with a smirk, "Tell me, why did I have to lock this up?"

"Because I have not behaved well, so I have been sentenced to prison," I said recalling the argument we had the past weekend that led to my predicament.

"And how long is your prison sentence?"

"Indefinitely, until you feel that I have earned release," I explained.

"Yes, that's right. Now, besides your bad behavior, there's another, more important reason behind your chastity belt, right?" she continued.

I took a deep breath. "Yes, because I'm not able to sexually satisfy you," I replied.

"That's right -- you're not man enough. Your little weenie can hardly fill me up, and you can't last for more than a minute. What's a girl supposed to do? That's why I have Brad here." He smiled as he fondled by wife's breasts and kissed her mouth to mouth.

"Yes, I understand," I replied.

"You say that you understand, but then your attitude and behavior say otherwise. We're going to have to correct that, hubby." My wife got up to retrieve her favorite cane from the drawer. She led me to the dining room, leaving her man to relax on the sofa.

"Bend over the table, husband, assume the position over these pillow cushions." I bent over with my hands reaching across the table. She tied my wrists and ankles to each of the legs so I could not move.

She came around to the front and lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes lovingly. "I have to warn you that this punishment is going to be a severe one. It's going to hurt like a bitch. You will feel the soreness for days..."

Then she proceeded to cane me firmly many times as I counted out obediently. It was not an erotically pleasing experience...it was clearly a punishment. She paused for a moment and to stroke my burning buttocks.

"Husband, tell me who do you belong to?" she asked.

"I belong to you," I replied. She reached in under her skirt to remove her panties.

"That's right. You are my slave, and slaves must be taught to appreciate their mistresses," she said as she pulled her panties over my head and pushed the wet part up tightly against my mouth. "As a slave, you will take orders from me, and from my lover too," she added.

"Yes, thank you," I babbled through the panties.

"You will address my lover as 'Sir'."

"Yes, I understand."

"You will dress only in feminine outfits whenever he is present," she added.

I stalled on this comment, whereupon, she landed a dozen severe strokes of her cane across my buttocks as I cried out.

"Yes, wife, I agree. I will dress as directed," I admitted.

"And how is that?"

"In girly outfits," I whispered back.

She spoke up, "I couldn't hear that Vinny. Your voice is getting muffled by the panties. How are you going to dress?" She whacked my ass again.

"I will dress only in feminine attire in your lover's presence."

"Why do you need to be dressed like a woman?" she teased.

"Because, it helps me keep my male ego in check and accept that he is the one and only man of the house."

"So, Vinny, as the man of the house, what does he get to do?" she asked.

"He gets to have his way with you," I explained. She continued caning me very hard, such that the stinging sensation would rise after each stroke before subsiding.

"You better believe he will have his way with me," she whispered in a sultry voice to me. "How do you think I feel about that?" she asked.

"I know you love me, but you need him and crave his masculine way of taking you sexually to places that I cannot." The pain of the strokes took a while to subside even as she ran her fingers over the buttocks.

"That's right, he reaches deeper inside of me than you can dream of. This is why you aren't allowed to dress like a man." Then I received a final series of strokes that left me burning in pain. I strained to no avail as the blows landed on my poor buttocks. Her admonishments started to sink in to my head, just as the welts of the cane reddened in a crisscross pattern. She took a moment to comfort me by hugging my head and telling me how much she loved being married to me, and also that Brad would never replace me as anything more than a lover.

At that moment, Sir Brad entered the room, marveling at how well Stephanie was punishing me. I turned red in embarrassment as he watched, but I was also very excited.

Stephanie asked him to get the paddle from the kitchen where she hanged it as a decorative item. It was an intimidating instrument, solid maple wood, 20 inches long, and drilled with holes for extra impact. She took her place behind me, getting in place for paddling me.

"Husband, you realize that when you agreed to being my cuckold, you gave up your rights to tell me what I can do, right?"

"Yes wife, I understand". She whacked me with the paddle a dozen times to reinforce the message. Brad watched the scene with cross arms, smugly enjoying my punishment.

She continued, "Brad and I are now taking charge of your sex life, so no orgasms without our explicit permission, and you get to have sex on our terms only. That means you'll be locked up in chastity frequently, and that you'll be having penetrative sex with me a lot less often than before, if at all?"

Brad interjected, "I like the sound of that!"

"Yes, I accept." Again she paddled me hard, such that the sounds echoed throughout the house.

She added, "when I go out on a date with my lover, you will help me get ready, pick out clothes, jewelry, perfume, and lingerie too. While you stay home in chastity, I'll have a list of chores for you to complete before we get back, like cleaning up the house, preparing dinner, getting our bed ready, and doing the laundry."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied as the paddle rained down again. The soreness from the earlier caning felt like fire.

"When I have Brad over, you're going to have to serve us both like a good, obedient servant, or my personal slave maid, okay? That means you'll have to dress in a skirt and panties and even a bra, and serve drinks and dinner to us, you'll do the chores, basically anything we want. You'll take orders from me and from him, in your own home."

"Yes, Stephanie," I replied. The paddling was bringing me to my limits.

"It means that when I'm with another man, I belong to him. You can't touch me or look at me as your wife. Brad and I will embrace each other, hold hands, kiss on the lips, I may sit in his lap, he'll have his hands all over me, and you won't get all jealous, right?"

Brad spoke up again, "Vinny, you're not going to get to behave like a normal husband with his wife. You'll have to get my permission even to touch your wife in the ways that lovers do, okay?"

"Yes, of course, I understand Stephanie will be off limits." I started to whimper and plead as the next set of paddlings were delivered.

"And you realize that when I do decide that I'm in the mood for sex, Brad and I will go upstairs to our master bedroom, in our marital bed, and we'll enjoy long, drawn out sex for hours, maybe even all night, while you have none."

I hesitated for a moment to acknowledge this. Stephanie took note of it and paddled me extra hard as I screamed out for mercy.

"You know he's going to come inside me without a condom. He's going to shoot his hot sticky semen deep inside my vagina, and I'm going to crave that big dick throbbing inside me. All of his sticky creamy cum will leak out into my panties... they'll be stained and crusty by the time we're done, and you'll be responsible for hand washing them for me. Got it?"

"Yes, darling, I understand completely," I replied as the beatings continued.

Stephanie knew I was about to break. "Vinny, try to take it like a man if you can. But if you have to cry, it's okay too. It'll go well with your panties!" She giggled in delight as she placed the paddle down on the table and came around to face me. "Vinny, in addition to being sexually intimate with me, what else does Brad, as the man of the house, get to do?"

"I don't know," I replied as I was unsure what else she intended.

"Think about it, husband. When you behave badly, what does the master of the house have to do to enforce the rules?" I felt flutters in my stomach as I realized she meant for Brad to discipline me.

"I guess he has to set me straight too?" I offered up.

She affirmed to me, "Yes, and on that note, Brad will have a word with you now." He picked up the paddle as Stephanie looked straight at me in my helpless state. I was not expecting this, but my little penis grew hard inside the cage even as my buttocks throbbed.

"So Vinny, why weren't you dressed appropriately today?" he commanded.

"Sir, I am so sorry, I was disobedient." He gave me the next dozen strokes of the paddle with manly strength. His strokes were intolerably harder and more painful. I could barely stand it and I started to fidget and tear up.

"Is it going to happen again?" he asked.

"No Sir, I can assure you that you will only see me dressed like a sissy in your presence," I whimpered. Stephanie looked at him and nodded in approval, whereupon he landed a dozen intense strokes of the paddle.

He rubbed it in even more, "Vinny, I'm going to ravage your wife tonight, again and again. I'm going to make her my slut, and fuck her rough and hard, to make her feel like a woman." Stephanie moaned in anticipation and approval. I could not hold back the tears as she made eye contact with him and nodded her head with a smile to paddle me again. This time he paddled my ass super hard right on the part where I sit, making a very loud smacking sound that echoed through the room.

Stephanie then untied me. My buttocks were on fire, and felt too tender to touch. It would be several days before I would be able to sit down, and over a week before the soreness was gone.

She hugged me and held me for a moment. "That's better, husband. See I knew we could work it out." She gave me a hug and then dismissed me. "Now go and get dressed like a good sissy, and then come back, get us something to drink and then get our dinner ready."

I scurried off upstairs into the bedroom where I regained my composure in privacy. I applied some lotion to my bottom which was glowing red and purple all over. I looked around at my marital bed, knowing that another man would soon be in it, enjoying my wife, violating her in the most intimate way possible. She had laid out my attire on the bed. Without any hesitation, I slipped on the sexy pink bikini bottoms with the tassels. Then I donned the skimpy halter top, tying it on like a bra. I looked in the mirror and felt completely humiliated and yet highly aroused too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife And Bull Take Charge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds