• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Bryan's Training

Bryan's Training

A good friend has helped me with this story. Thank you Mary.

*****

"I've made arrangements for you to go around to the Grangers on Wednesday evening darling." Bryan's wife tells him one morning over breakfast.

"You're not doing anything that night are you dear?"

"No, I don't think so. Why? What do they want to see me for?" Bryan said. He'd noticed that Eileen was wearing quite a smart outfit for work today. The skirt was a bit on the short side. She always wore short skirts when she wanted to impose her will over him. To emphasize things she also just parts her knees enough to show a little underwear to control him.

She doesn't have to raise her voice but just speaks softly and persuasively.

"Don't worry dear they'll explain everything when you get there. But make sure you take your sports bag with you won't you?" Eileen smiles, making eye contact with Bryan in the way she does when she wants to get her own way.

"What sports bag do you mean?" Bryan has an idea which one and is feeling alarmed.

"You know, the one with all your women's clothes in. It'll be okay, they know you like to dress up. You'll enjoy it; Margaret and Madge were fascinated when I told them all about your interest. They've always wanted to meet someone like you."

"Eileen, how could you? I know they're your friends but why did you have to tell them? If it gets round the village they'll all be talking and laughing about me. If you think I'm going round their house to see them and take those clothes with me, you must be mad."

"Calm down Bryan, you've got to go. I'm really sorry I blurted it out after I'd had a few too many drinks round at their house the other day. But the point is they've told me they'll tell the rest of the village if you don't go. Now do as you're told like a good boy, don't forget what happened the last time you crossed me."

Bryan blushes a little. He doesn't want another bare bottom spanking from Eileen again. She plays tennis every week throughout the year and is the taller and stronger of the two of them. Sometimes it is even worse when his wife's younger sister Maureen spanks him. At least when he is punished by his wife it is for some misdemeanour.

Bryan is in his late fifties and yet Maureen would order him to pull his trousers down and then drop his underpants and smack his bum in front of her friends. He couldn't seem to stop her himself. When he plucked up enough courage and quietly complained to his wife, she would just laugh at him and tell him not to be such a silly little boy. The trouble is that is exactly how Bryan feels. He feels like a little boy or on occasions a little girl.

Eileen is determined. She knows she's won. She stands in front of him looking stern.

"Well darling, it's for your own good. Are you going or not?"

"Okay dear, I'll go." Bryan says quietly, feeling defeated. Something has been puzzling him.

"Eileen, don't you usually wear tights for work?"

"Oh, you mean these stockings?" She draws her skirt high up her legs so he can see the suspenders holding them up. "What of it? It's a warm day. I thought I'd wear these for a change. My boss thought they would be cooler for me. He also suggested I wear a thin pair of panties." Eileen pulls her skirt even higher to show him.

Bryan's penis stiffens. He suspects that there is something going on with Eileen and her boss Roy but feels unable to ask her about it. Unexpectedly he finds the idea highly arousing.

"By the way I'll be working late tonight again dear. They still haven't replaced Joyce and we're really busy." She gives him a peck on the cheek, grabs her briefcase and leaves by the back door.

On the Wednesday both Madge and Margaret Granger meet him at the door. They each give him a hug and take him through into the living room. He sits down in the only easy chair and they sit opposite him on a settee.

"Is red wine all right?" Madge says and begins to pour a generous amount into his glass when he nods his head. The two women are both in their forties and are quite attractive. Bryan assumes they are a couple.

"I can see you're nervous Bryan." Margaret says. "Drink up, the alcohol might help you to relax."

Bryan isn't a drinker but accepts the advice and takes two large gulps.

Margaret quickly tops up his glass smiling with approval.

The two women make small talk for the next few minutes discussing recent village events until Bryan falls into a deep sleep. They don't have a lot of time as the sedative they added to the drink is a mild one. They strip Bryan naked then tip out the clothing from the sports bag.

"I don't like these knickers Madge, do you? Let's find him a better pair to wear. Nip upstairs and find me another pair I'll put these panties of mine on him while you're gone."

By the time Madge returns Margaret has his bra, pants and suspender belt on. She wriggles into her new panties and the two women soon have him decked out in a pretty dress and stockings. He's back sitting in his chair and they are easing him into his shiny red high heeled shoes as he begins to come round.

"Ah! That's a lot better don't you think? It's Shirley isn't it? This is the person we wanted to see. How are you feeling now dear?"

Bryan is still a bit groggy and doesn't answer at first. He's looking around the room vaguely trying to make sense of things. He sees a pair of his own panties on the floor at his feet.

"It's okay Shirley, you've got a pair of mine on. I've just changed into a clean pair. You remember putting them on for us don't you dear?" Margaret tells him.

"Er, I don't know, I think I fell asleep." Bryan says confused. He likes the feel of another woman's pants around his cock and balls and his willy begins to stiffen.

The two women notice how the short dress is showing a distinct change of shape at the front and smile at each other.

"You like being a girl don't you Shirley? You stripped off completely didn't you dear? We saw that little willy of yours. Eileen said it was on the small side. Is that why you like girly things?"

Bryan doesn't answer. He's gone red in the face. The alcohol is taking effect on him and he slowly begins to relax a little. He'd had no idea how this evening was going to play out and couldn't remember how they'd got him to dress up. He tries to smile. Then he notices that both Madge and Margaret have hitched up their skirts and opened their legs a little. He enjoys looking up their skirts at the triangle of their panties and feels his penis stiffening further.

"You like us showing you our panties don't you Shirley?" Madge says smiling encouragingly.

"Yes, Miss Granger ma'am." Bryan notices that his voice sounds a little higher in pitch than normal.

"Why don't you call me Madge dear, we're all girls together aren't we Shirley?" Madge says opening her legs wider. She strokes herself briefly and lets out a deep sigh.

"Eileen has asked us to tell you her little secret. Although I expect you have already worked it out for yourself." Margaret says. Bryan notices she is squirming in her seat, her face appears redder than usual.

"Secret?" Bryan asks, not knowing what is coming.

"She's having it off with Roy, you know who I mean, her office manager. She's hoping it will help her get promoted. You don't mind do you?" Madge says smiling.

"Open your legs and draw up your skirt dear, there's a good girl. Then you'll be just like us." Margaret says.

Bryan does as she asks.

"Oh Shirley, that clitoris of yours is all engorged isn't it? Does it excite you to think of Roy and Eileen in each other's arms?" Madge says. "I should think he'll be fucking her right now, thrusting his big cock all the way into her cunt. Did your clit pulse just then? You like it don't you? We'd love to see you stroke yourself wouldn't we Margaret?"

Bryan feels so embarrassed at the thought of his beloved wife being had by her boss. He had suspected it for some time and it excites him. He is ashamed but cannot stop his penis stiffening.

The 2 women make the embarrassment even worse by describing what is happening to her.

Madge asks "You do love your wife don't you Bryan?"

He gasps "I love her with all my heart Miss Granger?

Madge laughs "Well right now Bryan, her boss has got his prick right up her."

They can see his little penis stiffening as he exposes his shame.

Margaret laughs and shows him some pictures of his wife with her bosses penis in her mouth.

Margaret says "It looks as if she is enjoying sucking his prick, Shirley."

Bryan feels terrible. He's humiliated. He knows the women can see his excitement.

He wants to touch himself so much.

"Yes, go on Shirley. Wank for us until you spurt. Good girl. He bends her over his desk and grabs her tits whilst he does her. She can't get enough of him." Margaret says.

Bryan is pulling away furiously as she talks. Her words become ruder and ruder as she describes what Roy is doing to his Eileen until Bryan, who has now become Shirley, squirts into Margaret's panties.

As Shirley leaves the house, the men's clothes in the sports bag Madge pushes a box of pills into Shirley's handbag.

"Be sure to take two of these night and morning dear. They'll help that clit of yours to shrivel and you'll grow some nice tits in no time. When you come round again next week we'll put make up on you and a wig. You'd like that wouldn't you dear?"

"Yes Aunty Madge. See you next week."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Bryan's Training

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds