• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy Cuckold Brian Ch. 02

Amy Cuckold Brian Ch. 02

Brian: "Wait Amy. I haven't finished my conversation. We got off on a tangent. I've told you things that I've been holding back for over fifteen or eighteen years and I feel so close to you now."

Amy: "I spilled my heart out to you tonight and I feel even closer to you than I've ever felt in all of my life. A burden has been lifted and the intimacy I feel with you is incredible."

Brian; "Honey, it's all honesty. We just have to be honest with each other."

Amy: "I know. I know that I feel like I can tell you everything and you won't judge me."

Brian: "I feel the same but getting back to what I first started telling you. We were talking about Chris. He said that he wanted to take us out to dinner next Wednesday night and I told him that I was taking the kids to a show that night and I didn't want to disappoint them. Then I said that you would be home alone if he wanted to take you out to dinner."

Amy: "And he said what?"

Brian: "He said, are you sure old buddy? I said yeah, there's no point in you eating alone and Amy would enjoy it. Then he said that if Amy will go along with it, then he'll give you a call over the week."

Amy: "So I'll be going out on a date just as if I were in high school."

Brian: "Since you put it that way. Yeah, it would be cool."

Amy: "What about Chris? Should I tell him that you know about us. That you approve."

Brian: "I don't know. Once he knows that I know, I don't know if I could face him. I'll be so embarrassed. Why don't you play it by ear. Do what you feel."

During that coming week, Chris called Amy and they set up their date. That Wednesday, Chris called again to tell Amy what room number he was in and she should come to his room at six o'clock.

She thought to herself, it's only a short drive from her house to the hotel and he can't even come and pick her up. He has no social skills. It was difficult for her to pick out a dress. She wanted to look stunning but she also didn't want to dress so stunning that she would stand out.

Arriving at the hotel, she parked at the valet parking and entered the lobby. Getting into the elevator, she was overcome with a feeling of dread. She was supposed to feel like a high school girl going on a date but instead, Chris made her feel like she was a prostitute, going into his hotel, going up to his room and knocking on his door."

Chris: Opening the door. "Oh, Amy you look more sexy than ever. Come in." He closed the door and locked it. He had just taken a shower and he had on a white terry cloth robe. They caressed and kissed with his tongue deep in her mouth, his hands roaming all over her back and buttocks.

She yielded to his touch as he pealed off her clothes piece by piece. Kissing each newly exposed area of flesh until she was completely nude. He inspected her body like she was his prized race horse. He was aggressive, leaving her feeling so vulnerable.

It was a large room with a table and chairs. He motion for her to sit and handing her a menu and saying, "I thought we would eat in. This way we won't run the risk of someone seeing us."

Disappointed, she thought to herself, "So much for the dress I picked out. He's so insensitive." She looked over the menu, then said, "I'll have the salmon with fries."

Chris picked up the phone and called in the order asking when it would be served. Turning to Amy he said, "We have time. I just want you to sit there for a moment and let me enjoy the sight of you. You're so beautiful and sexual. I want to prolong the anticipation of making love to you."

Most of their sexual encounters are rushed because they fear being caught but tonight Chris had the time to play with her. He had the time to build up his sexual arousal.

Sitting across from Amy he said, "I'm glad to see that you're wearing your engagement and wedding rings like I asked you to."

"Yes. I don't know why you wanted me to."

"Because it reminds me, that you're married. I find it's very erotic to be fucking another man's wife right under his nose. It's very exciting and gratifying."

Amy replied, "Yes and you're fucking the wife of your best friend. When I look at these rings it reminds me that I'm an adulteress. What I'm doing to my husband is unforgivable."

He smiled, "It's forbidden and that's what makes it so erotic and exciting."

Amy thought to herself, "If I tell him that Brian knows and approves then Chris may no longer feel that it's exciting and he might even end the relationship."

Chris continued, "When I offered to take you and Brian out to dinner, Brian said that he couldn't make it but you could go because you were going to be alone. I said to him that yeah I would love to take you out to dinner and joking I said that maybe I might score. Brian laughed and said yeah buddy but you have to tell me all about it."

Amy smiled saying, "He trusts you."

"I know he does but sometimes he seems to make it too easy for us."

"That's just the way he is" replied Amy.

Chris asked her, "How's your sex life going with him?"

Feeling uncomfortable she replied, "It's going OK."

Chris continued his inquiry, "How often does he fuck you?"

Amy responded, "Not nearly as much as I need. He is always so busy with his work."

"That's why you need me but I asked you. How often does he fuck you?."

Amy replied, "Maybe once every two or three weeks he'll make an attempt at it but he cums so quickly. I don't even get a chance to warm up."

Chris asked her, "Does that satisfy you Amy?"

Sitting there nude she replied, "O Chris you know that he doesn't. He's not like you."

"If you married me, I would have you every day and twice on Sunday. That first time that we made love, I thought that you would break up with Brian and start dating me but that was not to be."

Amy responded, "I know. I was so confused. I know that I love Brian but I was attracted to you."

Chris asked, "How often does he go down on you? How often does he lick you?"

"He never does unless I ask him. Most of the time he lays there passively while I suck him off." Replied Amy.

Chris continued, "Oh that's interesting. I didn't know that."

Amy went on, "I started sucking him after that first time that I let you fuck me. He wanted to put it in me and I was afraid that he would discover how open I was so I sucked his cock till he came. I swallowed his cum as a way to make amends to him. I just felt so guilty about betraying him. I've been sucking his cock ever since."

Chris asked, "How often do you blow him?"

"He works around a lot of beautiful women. Some of those girls would love to sink their claws into him. I give him a blow job once or maybe twice a week." With Chris, she had no trouble using the words blow job.

Chris sighed, "You're a wise girl Amy. Keeping his gun empty like that."

She went on,"Yeah but that's not the only reason I blow him. His day starts very early and he's under a lot of stress. When he goes to work, he has to be well rested and alert. I feel that it's my responsibility to keep him well rested so I give him a blow job at night and that puts him into a deep sleep, every time with out fail."

Chris commented, "You swallow his cum don't you."

Amy got a surprised look as she answered, "Yes, I do, every time but how do you know that?"

Chris replied, "Your flawless complexion and your hair has that tell tale luxurious luster to it. You would have to eat a dozen eggs a day to get that beautiful sheen to your hair."

Amy smiled saying, "You know, that when I started swallowing his cum, I thought my hair was getting a luster to it and now, you just confirmed it."

Chris sighed saying, "I never knew that you always give him blow jobs. You hardly ever blow me."

Amy smiled saying, "Brian's cock is made for sucking and your cock is made for fucking."

There was a knock at the door and a man's voice said, "Room service."

"One moment," said Chris, then turning to Amy he said, "Don't move. Just stay where you are."

Except for her wedding rings, she was completely

naked. Chris let them in. Two male servers entered the room. One put a table cloth on the table, trying to avoid eye contact with Amy. He began placing the food on the table while the other server opened a bottle of wine, all the while trying to avoid eye contact with Amy.

In a desperate attempt to gain some modesty, she folded her arms in front of her chest, trying to cover herself but Chris glared at her so she lowered her arms to her sides exposing herself to the servers. Then a server placed a napkin on her naked lap and he began serving the food.

She was mortified but grateful that the servers were male. She glanced at her wedding rings which made her feel that she deserved the humiliation she was going through.

The servers finished up and pushed their cart to the door where Chris tipped them. When Chris returned to the table, Amy noticed that he had a very pronounced erection. She thought to herself,"He gets off by demonstrating that he's the alpha male in the room."

As Chris returned to the table he commented, "You're a very beautiful, voluptuous and sexual woman. I just had to put you on display. Did you see the looks of envy those guys were giving me?"

"Yes I did." She replied. She didn't notice any looks but she wanted to feed his ego.

Chris's voice became softer as he said, "Amy, my work is changing and I'll be working this area a couple of days each month. What I'd like to do is see you on those days. Maybe have you spend those nights with me. It would be only one night a month. The problem is getting Brian to agree to it so I have a plan."

Amy thought to herself, Brian would agree but I'm not going to tell him that just yet. I want to see where this is going. She said, "So you have a plan?"

Chris went on, "Yes I do. In your relationship with Brian, you are the dominate partner. Brian is your cuckold. We cuckold him. When a man discovers that he is a cuckold, he gets very angry maybe vicious. He gets like a wild animal caught in a trap. Their is no telling how he will react. It could end in blood shed. Most cuckolds end in divorce court. How's your salmon?"

"It's quite good. How's your beef wellington?"

"It's OK, I've had better. Now as I was saying the vast majority of men who discover that they are cuckolds, accept their fate with a quiet whimper. Because these cuckolds are so ashamed and humiliated, they try to cover up their wives infidelity and keep it hidden from their friends and relatives."

Still in a low soft voice he continued,"These cuckolds feel very inadequate and they become emasculated, knowing that they can no longer sexually gratify their wives."

Between bites of food, Amy sighed, "I'm following you."

Chris continued, "No man will agree to loan his wife out to his best friend unless the man is preconditioned. This is were I need your help."

Amy knew that Chris was a bit devious if not sadistic. She asked, "What is this precondition?"

In his soft voice Chris continued, "After Brian is preconditioned he will be very happy with the arrangement."

Amy asked again, "What are these preconditions?"

Chris went on, "I propose to you that we emasculate and then feminize Brian. Brian will then become like your best girlfriend."

Amy protested, saying, "No. No, Brian is very masculine. You can never emasculate him and he can never be feminized."

Chris smiled saying, "Amy after Brian is feminized he will be very happy being your best girlfriend and as such he will let you sleep with me. We can even change his name to Brenda and he will be happy with that."

Amy became agitated saying, "No. It cannot be done."

Chris's voice became stern saying, "It can be done and it will be done. You will do it. Now I have a present for you and with that, he retrieved a present from his luggage."

Amy accepted his gift and opened it saying, "What is this?"

Chris smiling said, "Amy, it's a vibrator. You will use it to pleasure yourself but it's main purpose is to make Brian feel inadequate. Once he sees you using this, he will feel inadequate and he will begin to feel emasculated."

Amy knew that she would never do this to her Brian but she went along with Chris.

Chris still smiling said, "Hear me out. All you need to do is ask Brian to shave all of the hair off of his genitals and upper thighs. Tell him that's the way you want him. That you would enjoy giving him a blow job if he didn't have all that hair. Have him shave under his arms to. We want his body to be much like a woman's."

Amy asked,"Then what."

Chris went on, "Once you have him clean shaven then you introduce him to wearing ladies panties. Make sure they are lacy and silky. This will get him into his feminine side."

Amy thought to herself that this man is so smart and yet he's crazy but I'll humor him. She said, "I get it. Once Brian is feminized then he will become like my girlfriend and he will agree to let you fuck me. Is that it?"

Chris smiled saying, "Precisely. Once he is feminized he will no longer have any urges to fuck you and as you have said, he doesn't satisfy you anyway. He will want me to gratify you and free him from his husbandry duties."

Amy repeated, "Husbandry duties?"

Chris went on,"In sexual intercourse, the woman lays back and lets the male penetrate her but the male is under a lot of stress. He knows that he has to do it right. He has to perform. He has to gratify her or he may loose her to a more virile male. If I'm there for Brian, he may see me as someone who can free him from that stress."

Amy replied, "I think I get it but it seems complicated."

Chris said no, "It's not complicated. Rather very simple. Now finish your wine and we'll get in bed."

Amy in a sexual tone replied, "I'll finish my wine later. Let's get in bed now."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy Cuckold Brian Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds