• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Slut

Daddy's Slut

I want to share with you a little story about the very first time I became my Daddy's slut. It all started a few years ago during the summer after my freshman year of college. Daddy had just been laid off from his job at the factory so of course mom picked more shifts at the hospital to help out until he got back on his feet. I'd had my entire summer planned out. I was going to sleep all day and hang out with my friends all night. For the first few weeks that's exactly what I did, but one by one they all got summer jobs/internships or went away for vacations that seemed to last forever. Sadly I was stuck in the house all day with nothing to do and dad constantly lurking around. I'd taken to flirting with random guys online to pass the time. It wasn't as fun as hanging with my friends but it did help take my mind off of how dull my summer had become.

Part1

One morning dad asked if he could borrow my computer to do some job hunting. For a brief second my mind flashed to all the nudes and videos I had saved for when my online flirt sessions turned dirty. There were dozens of them, but poor dad was the furthest thing from computer savvy. I didn't even worry about him finding them. He barely knew how to get onto the internet much less snoop through my hidden files. I helped him find some job listings and then left him to start a few applications. I figured he would be calling me back soon to help him out with some minor detail so I stayed close and went into the next room to continue chatting on my phone.

A few hours passed and I'd already had full conversations with more guys than I could count in that given time. It was strange because Dad hadn't called me once. Knowing him the poor guy was probably still trying to find out how to upload his resume. I decided I go in and check on him. He had his back towards the door and didn't notice me walking in. I stepped closer about to ask him how the applications were coming when I noticed he didn't have any up on the screen. Instead it was a full frontal nude picture of me. I was so shocked I yelled, "Dad! What the hell are you doing?"

Startled he turns around in horror. Only then did I realize that he'd been rubbing one out this whole time. He was so shocked he froze with his hard on still in his hands. He tried to quickly cover himself and switch the page he was on but not before I'd gotten a full view of his thick throbbing dick. I'd already seen too much and I grabbed my laptop and stormed out of the room before he could say anything. For the rest of the day, neither of us would speak to each other. We couldn't even look each other in the eye.

That night when I went to sleep, I had a dream of modeling nude for daddy as he stroked his dick for me. I woke up in a cold sweat and couldn't believe I could let myself have such perverse thoughts, even if they were just in a dream. I sat up to clear my head and get a drink from the kitchen only to realize that my pussy was soaking wet. "God you're sick. You know that?" I whispered to myself. After coming back to bed I tried so hard to fall back asleep but I was so horny I couldn't close my eyes. Just to get it over with, I reach down between my thighs and begin to play with my clit as images of daddy sneaking in and watching me play through my head. I hadn't cum that hard in weeks but I felt guilty and dirty as hell that something like that could turn me on so much.

As the weeks pass my computer randomly disappeared several times only to turn up again where I left it hours later. At first I thought I'd just misplaced it but then I realized that dad was sneaking off with my laptop on a regular basis to look at all the nudes I'd taken. When I asked him about it, he denied ever using my laptop again after day claiming he was doing all his job hunts at the library from then on. I knew he was lying but I was actually a little excited knowing dad was sneaking around so he could get the chance to look at me. I began adding more nudes and although I told myself it was for the guys I was flirting with and now hooking up with online, I always had daddy in the back of my mind. I took pictures wondering if he'd like them and made videos hoping he'd get off watching me. I became more of a tease around the house as well. I wore as little as possible when we were home alone and I could always feel him watching when he thought I wasn't looking. And I saw the desire grow in his eyes to the point where he couldn't hide it even when Mom was around. She was too tired from working so much to notice how much the dynamic between us had changed.

One night when he and mom were both out I finally got up the courage to shoot a video specifically for him. I found my skimpiest little outfit and went into his and Mom's room to film it. I sat in the middle of their bed and began the video saying I knew he'd been looking at my nudes and that he gets off on them. I went on and on about how wrong it was for him to look at me, his daughter, in that way. But then then a smirk found its way onto my lips and my entire demeanor changed as I described to him just how much I loved the attention. Slowly I began to strip telling him how I've been having the same fantasy of him for weeks. I began to play with my naked body telling how much I wanted that fantasy to come true and how badly I wanted him to fuck me. I saved the video and placed my laptop back in my room like nothing happened.

It would only be a matter of time before he saw it and hopefully took the bait. I even left him alone at home all day for the next couple days just to make sure he had ample time to enjoy. A week went by with no reaction from him and I immediately begin to regret ever making that video. I'd probably scared him off and now he'd never be able to look at me the same way again.

Part 2

Two weeks later, I'd attempted to completely erase the memory of what I'd done from my mind. I deleted the video and began keeping my laptop under lock and key. Dad seemed pretty distant as well until one night everything changed. Mom was working a double and wouldn't be home til the next morning. I was in my room on the phone with a friend when dad came in and snapped, "Get off the phone!"

He hadn't said more than two words to me all day but then came storming into my room making demands. I was not about to have any part so that. So I turned around prepared to give him all the attitude and sass I could muster when I saw the look in his eye and the bulge in his pants. "Hey girl, I'm gonna have to call you back," I muttered into the phone and hung up without waiting for her response.

I got off of my bed and slowly walked over to him. I stopped when our faces were just inches apart and stared into his eyes waiting for him to say something. The look he gave me told me everything I needed to know. Without hesitation I fell to my knees. His package was now at my eye level and I slowly released him from the restraints of his pants. His hard shot out of his boxers so quickly I had to jump back a little to avoid being hit as it sprung to life. I stared in awe taking in every inch before I opened my mouth to accept his girth. Pleasantly surprised by how good he tasted, I start sucking and slurping with more fervor, completely forgetting to pace myself.

"Slow down baby girl. We have all night," he said with a nervous chuckle.

I pull back with spit already running down my chin and look up at him with a smile. "Sorry Daddy. I guess I just got a bit carried away."

With that he helped me up and laid me on the bed. Daddy began kissing my neck and unbuttoned my shirt. It all felt so good I didn't even notice him kissing his way down my cleavage to my stomach. He pulled my panties off and stared in lust at my throbbing clit and dripping wet pussy before he began to eat. Up until this moment, I'd never had someone eat me out with so much passion. He wasn't hesitant like all the college boys I'd been with. He took his time, licking, sucking and teasing my clit until a pool of my juices formed on the bed beneath me.

I needed him inside me more than anything else at that moment so I told him I was ready. He pulled back with a hesitant look across his face. It was almost as if a spell had been broken. His whole demeanor changed and he apologized saying this whole thing had gone way too far. He began to get up when I pulled him back to the bed and climbed on top of him. I had to convince him that this is exactly what I wanted so I began to grind on him as I rubbed my slick pussy up and down on his shaft. I didn't let him enter me just yet. I needed him to forget about how wrong this all seemed before I could let him take me. I reached behind me and released my large perky tits from my bra. He laid there captivated and I knew I had him where I wanted him again. He began to suck on my tits while continued to grind my pussy onto his hardening dick. Then I finally leaned over and moaned in his ear and whispered once again that I want him to take me.

Before I can even finish my sentence he flipped me over and slapped his dick on my clit before entering me for the very first time. Initial shock of his size caused my gasp and whimper "fuck Daddy" upon entry. That took him over the edge all his hesitation vanished before my eyes. Before I knew it he began pounding my pussy and I screamed in pain and pleasure. He put on my leg over his shoulder and gave me long hard strokes. I was still in disbelief that this was happening and with my own father no less when a newfound wave of pleasure rolled through my body.

My pussy clenched his dick as I begged him not to stop. With my leg still on his shoulder I pull him closer and pleaded for him to make me cum. I could see the struggle on his face as he tried to keep up the pace without cumming before I did. Soon my eyes rolled back and my breath caught in my throat as my entire body began to shake from orgasm. Seconds later a forced groan escapes my lips as he moans in my ear. "That's right baby girl. Cum all over your Daddy's dick."

I finally released the my vice-like grip on Daddy's dick and without a word he flipped me over onto my stomach, grabbed a fistful of my hair, and began pounding my pussy relentlessly til he himself was almost ready to cum. I tried my best to muffle my moans in the mattress. But then Daddy placed his free hand in middle of my back yanked the fistful of my hair forcing my head up. "Don't get quiet now baby girl. I wanna hear you beg." At that very moment, I could feel another orgasm coming. Before I even realized what I was doing, I was desperately pleading for Daddy not to stop. Even though he warned me three separate times that he was about to cum, I still begged him to keep going. I was so close to cumming again and all I wanted was for him to take me over the edge.

He finally told me that he couldn't hold it much longer and I replied, "Then cum inside me! Just please don't stop." I half expected him to pull out but then I heard his loud groans and felt his body twitch behind me as he gave me those final forceful strokes. As I felt his warm cum fill my pussy, I had my final release. I rocked back on his softening shaft as the last lingering moment of pleasure wracked my body. Daddy's entire weight fell forward on me and his dick finally slipped out of my aching pussy. I felt his thick load start to drip out of me. And I knew right then and there that I was his.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 914 milliseconds