• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • DemonSEXoligy Ch. 05

DemonSEXoligy Ch. 05

12

***Shadows of London***

A continuation of 'The devil's blood'

Back in the dark, cold family's house, the mum and son dropped to their knees. "Please, sir we did what you wanted. Now my daughter?" The mother pleaded. From the corner of the room, a figure emerged; charcoal black with shadowy appendages flowing from the bottom of his shadowy gown. The appendages were able to climb up the ceiling and congeal to form a dark patch. A girl of eighteen, dark skinned and with a slightly hooked nose; was held there.

Slowly the demon lowered the girl; covered in cum, her hijab was sticky and almost falling off, her pussy, ass and mouth were stuffed. She had her body stretched forward, as if she was meant to crawl, but soon rested in the foetal position as the mother reached for her and held her tightly, while her brother just looked at the floor. The demon scrambled out.

It dawned on them that she was not longer pure and a virgin.

Tabitha (II)

There was a bang, and a cat scattered across the floor, giving a meow as it did. "Fucking hell. Mabey it was that cat, scaring the woman." Jacob joked; Jade lightly slapped him across his black Kevlar vest. "Don't be a prick." She responded.

"Let's ask the other residents." Jade suggested. Jacob just yawned and nodded. Just as the two police officers were about to leave, the shadow figure appeared as they turned their heads. Jacob rolled his eyes and approached.

"Alright, mate, Halloween's over. Take that thing of you, look a right prick. You know?" He taunted the shadow man until he came close to him and reached out for his 'mask.'

"Jacob, wait." Jade tried to warn him, she had a bad feeling, but Jacob would not listen; he touched the figure. As soon as he, the appendages rose and grabbed hold of Jacob.

"Fuck!" Jacob cried out as they were taken by surprise, Jade took out her Taser; ignoring all protocol, she fired. The shadow man was left unharmed, Jade wish she had a pistol or a hand gun, like the Americans.

The appendages ripped Jacob's belt off and flung it at Jade, she dodged but in that time, the shadow man had closed in the distance between them. They were lifted in the air as the appendages began to strip Jade and Jacob; first the Kevlar, then boots and utility belt then came the trousers and shirts.

Jacob watched as the appendages entered Jade; through her vagina, ass hole and mouth. Jacob felt his eyes getting heavier, his body gave in; he collapsed unconscious in the appendages of the demon.

Jade's legs were between her ears, it was the furthest it had gone. "Ahh, fuck." She cried out as a burning sensation danced across the back of her thigh muscles, her feet swung in the air, she was helpless. All her police training had not prepared her for this.

Jade tried to bite the appendage that went it her mouth, but it was futile, her teeth sunk in as if there was nothing and then, her jaws were stretched open wider, her throat was fucked deeper. The shadow limbs went deeper into her every time she resisted.

Eventually, the demon lowered Jade, her body began to ache. On all fours, Jade was penetrated by the demon shadow himself, his cock was thick and other worldly, Jade's arms and leg were tightly secured by the shadow appendages. "Please someone, rescue me." Jade thought to herself. "No one is coming. Oh GOD! "She panicked as the realisation that her rescue was improbable, came into her mind.

The demon gave a faint screech as he ejaculated inside of Jade, her arse, mouth and pussy teemed with cum. Tears rolled down eye cheek.

"Jade!" She heard a familiar voice. It was Dominic, and his friends. Jade could not bear to have them see her like this, but this was a dire situation. One of the appendages came of her mouth.

"Do not take a step closer, warlocks and hybrids." The demon spoke through Jade, her voice was altered as it did. The students gasp, but it was nothing they had not seen before.

Damian (I)

Damian's iris was red; he pointed his palm at the demon. "Ignius volare daemonium" He fired the spell, but nothing happened. The demon still had Jade in its grips; Damian staggered back and cast the spell again. "Ignius volare daemonium." He chanted, and once again, it failed.

"Amanda, DO SOMETHING!" Dominic demanded that Amanda go to her goddess form, but she just shook her head, slowly. "I can't. I haven't got the energy." She replied. Dominic was frustrated; he turned to Samantha and Tabitha, before realising that they too could do nothing.

Dominic clenched his teeth. "You cunt! Leave my sister alone!" His iris went gold and he tried to remember some of Damian's enchantments. "Ignius volare daemonium" He mimicked Damian. Still the spell was merely absorbed the Demon.

"Let see if we can do it together." Damian said to Dom, who nodded and then turned toward the demon. "Ignius volare daemonium!" Both men enchanted, it still did not work. The other three women were looking at Samantha's phone, as they nodded at each other.

Tabitha took the iron knife from Samantha, and charged at the demon. "Guys, say, 'ferrum ardere'.When Tabitha manages to hit the demon with the knife." Samantha whispered the men, as Tabitha charged towards the demon.

"Do you think your foolish trickery and obsolete spells could harm me?" The demon spoke through Jade, once more. As Tabitha got close the demon, he swung Jade at her; like a mace. Terrified that she might harm her new friend, Tabitha dropped her knife arm, and allowed the demon's shadowy appendages grab hold of her.

"TABITHIA!" Her friends scream out, they too charged the demon; save for Amanda. "Ferrum ardere" Damian and Dom enchanted; the iron knife began to spark and glow red, before returning to its normal state. Unfortunately for the students, the knife made no physical contact with the demon.

The shadowy appendage decided to rip it' way through Tabitha's Yoga pants, and buried it's self-deep in her pussy. The appendage throbbed well inside her. "Fuck! Oh, you cunt!" Tabitha was still able to kick the shadows with good form, but her kicks did not harm it in any way.

The demon looked at Tabitha with is' none existent face, its eyes beamed red and seemed to mock her. "Fucking cunt, what are you looking at?" Tabitha scorned.

The shadow demon spoke through Tabitha. "My new mouthpiece." Tabitha's heart sank as she heard herself become a verbal puppet.

The appendages knocked down the men and set its sights on Amanda and Samantha, though Samantha was panicking; Amanda was not, instead she was focusing hard on Tabitha's pussy being pounded, it recharge her sexual energy.

Amanda took in a deep breath and allowed her goddess form to take place; her hair went blond and she spouted white wings with a golden frame, her red leather jacket and trousers were replaced by a white gown and golden armour, below she had a white skirt with the middle front missing; showing a golden armoured panty, she was complete.

Her wings brought a ray of sun shine; its intensity was enough wound but not kill the demon, he was like a black hole. He dropped Tabitha into Dominic's arms and slowly receded to a more compact form. Amanda gently returned to the ground, her goddess form had disappeared and left behind a regular woman, in red leather jacket.

The demon saw the limitations of her powers, and slowly began to expand his appendages, once more. Dominic slung Tabitha, over his shoulder and went to his sister. "Jade, quickly get up." Jade rose slowly and faced the demon. "Jade! Now is not the time." Dominic tried to pull her back, but she shrugged her shoulders so hard, she hurt his wrist.

Jade's iris turned golden. "Ignius volare daemonium!" She enchanted. Everyone stood in awe as her spell swept across the dingy streets and hit the demon hard; he fell on the ground and crawled away in such speed that it seemed frightening just to look at.

"What...Happened to me?" Jade looked at her hands, as her iris returned to it' normal colour.

Tabitha (II)

"So we have blood of a goddess, running through our veins?" Jade asked, to reconfirm what she heard.

"Yes" said Dominic, turning his iris gold and then back to normal again. Damian smile, nodded and turned his iris red. "And he has the blood of an evil dark lord." Dominic pointed at Damian.

"Blood of 'the' dark lord" Damian corrected Dominic; with a smirk and a wink at Jade, who have a little snort, and rolled her eyes. "Anyways, you're in good hands. Amanda here can teach us, everything we need to know." Damian gestured at Amanda.

Jade looked at her, "So, you're some sort of goddess, from...hell?" She asked Amanda.

Amanda gave her a glaze. "Close enough." She gave a loud single clap and went to the book. "It's time to do our research."

"I don't know if I can do this?" Jade interrupted.

Amanda stared at her, and took a deep breath and exhaled, moving towards her. "Sweet heart, when this battle is done, and the shadow man is vanquished. Then and only then can you decide whether you want to stay or go, but now, now is the time to fight." She told Jade; when she ran her fingers across her police badge.

Amanda returned to the book, and started flicking the pages; Dominic comforted his sister, whilst Damian and Tabitha tapped away on their laptops. Samantha fell asleep in a pile of own her drawings.

There was a buzz at the door, Tabitha sprung and raced to the intercom, everyone turned their heads, an inch. "Tabitha...princess, it's me. Are you okay? May I come in?" Tabitha buzzed her father in.

Dominic and Damian giggled. "Princess." One said after the other. Jade punched Dominic.

"I think that's an adorable pet name." Amanda defended her. "Aww, daddy's wittle pwincess." It soon became apparent that Amanda was mocking her as well, but all in good faith.

"I liked you better when we could have shoved you into a box." Tabitha replied.

The professor finally turned up at the door, Tabitha let him in. "Daddy." She greeted him; he grabbed her tight and rubbed her hair; gently.

"Are you okay?" He asked; releasing his daughter.

"Yes I'm okay." Tabitha replied.

"Good." The professor brushed her head and moved into the room; towards the book. "How are you all doing tonight?" He asked.

"Good." Everyone answered positively. The professor looked at Jade and approached her for a handshake.

"I don't believe I met you, PC..." The professor squint his eyes, and shifted his head to indicate he was looking for an answer.

Jade smiled. "PC Jade wood. I'm Dominic's brother."

"Ah nice to meet you, I'm Professor Corin Johnson." He replied. "Anyways, this demon you texted me about." The professor moved to the book. "From what I heard in the description, it sounds much like the Umbra Gaius."

"Are you sure?" Amanda questioned him as she started to flick through the pages. "Mmmh, it seems as though there is an article written about it." Amanda came across an illustration that was extremely accurate to what the students encountered. "Of course! It says here, the Umbra Gaius seldom make contact with anyone. That's why I can't remember them from hell."

"They didn't fight?" Damian asked.

"They did, but on one account, but no one really know which side they fought for." Amanda replied, and continued reading. Damian found articles of the Umbra Gaius, online. It was compiled of reports detailing how dozens, even hundreds of women were assaulted in a single hour. Though the reports were outdated. The last attack was on '6/6/2006' and before that, '6/6/1906'.

Professor Johnson stroked his beard. "Why now... I'm guessing, it's opening that damn box." He concluded. Amanda raised a brow as the professor spoke.

"I think I found a way to kill it." Amanda said, Damian, Dominic and Jade stepped up to read the book, Tabitha got ready to write down notes. "So it's appears as if, we need glass forged in the heat of lighting and the oil as light as the heavens." Amanda looked at a sea of confused faces.

"Huh?" Samantha woke and stumbled to her feet. She was still in a dazed state; having not woken up fully. She looked the professor. "Hey, professor." She casually walked off to the bathroom, not realising that her trousers somehow came off during her sleep.

"Hello Samantha." The professor replied, as he watched Dominic guide the half asleep girl.

Before Samantha went it, she turned around. "Oh yeah. Fulgurite and kerosene." She said, and then went inside the bathroom.

"Fulgurite and kerosene?" The Dominic asked.

"Of course!" The professor clicked his fingers. "Fulgurite is formed when lighting strikes sand"

"And kerosene is used as aeroplane fuel, due to its light molecule structure." Tabitha added, the professor smiled proud at his daughter.

"And I know where to get them, now how much oil do we need?" The professor looked into the book.

"About this much." Amanda informed the professor, as he noted down the information, into his smart phone.

Damian (II)

The day was long, and exhausting, and the night was even more. As the morning sun began to rise above the London skyline, it lit up the Thames and reflected off the metallic and sky buildings, though it pieced through the windows of the rooftop apartment, Damian found the time to sleep.

"Just a quick couple of hours." He thought to himself.

As he dosed off, random words came into his mind, those words formed sentences and those sentences slowly began to make sense.

"Alright there Damian?" The voice was of a middle class upper class accent. It was calm and soothing nonetheless. "I must say, you've grown to quite the man." The voice continued. In Damian's dreams he saw a man, covered by shadow, only his sliver hair streak could be seen. The man wore a smart suit and had a cane in his hand.

"You are you?" Damian said.

"A warlock, just like you." The man looked Damian, his Iris glowed red, the blood colour pieced the shadows and seared deep into Damian's flesh, or so it felt like that. "But at some point in my life, I was elevated to demon-hood." The man's eyes turned fully red, not just his iris, but his entire eye. Now Damian felt the full power of the man.

"A demon?" Damian asked; raising his eye brows.

"Well, I was a demon for some time, went by the name General Coross, then the dark lord fell for the final time, now I'm a warlock again." The man smiled. "But I figured out how to be a demon once more, even you can do it." His eyes stopped glowing red, but his iris remained so.

"To be honest with you, I'm not interested in being a demon." Damian replied.

"Oh, well that's a shame; you have the devil's blood in you. When you sprout your dark wings, where do you thing you get the power from?" he paused. "You have demon blood, the devil's blood.

Damian paused for a minute. "Demon' blood, Devil's blood. Must I become a demon too?" he asked.

The man snorted. "We all are bounded by nature... it's natural for you to take your rightful place, as king of hell."

"Well, I think I will give a pass on that job positions." Damian said to him. The man gave another snort.

"Well my friend, so be it on your head." Damian started to drift back to reality. "Oh yeah, and that oil, you have to enchant it beforehand. "Oleum obsecro vos rightouse pura mala urere et illumina tenebras."

"Will keep that in mind."

"Remember, it should change appearance." The voice said faintly.

Shadows of London: part (II)

Dominic (I)

Lying on bed, with his sister in his arms; he pondered about all the things that he bought unto his sister. Dominic knew that Jade was always a strong woman, but demons always have a way of breaking down the strongest of all, even police women.

"Hey bro, do you remember when you helped bathe me when I dislocated me shoulder?

"Yeah... How could I forget?" Dominic blushed, his face turned bright red.

"Well, how did you like me naked?" She asked him; springing up and lying on her belly and rubbing her finger up and down his chest.

"Fine, I guess." Dominic said, with a frog in his voice.

Jade gave a seductive giggle, and undid her shirt; presenting her laced bra, which she proceed to unhook as sat on her brother' cotch.

"I bet this brings back all the memories from that day." She smiled.

"Ja—Jade, What the fuck?" jerked backwards, but it no use, his sister's breast stared directly at him.

"C'mon, there no real harm in it." Jade said, "Well, as long as you don't get me pregnant." She joked, afterward. Placing her brother's hands on her breast, she saw his face turned as red as a tomato. Leaning forward, she grabbed his's v neck t-shirt and pulled it off; revealing his muscular form. "You know, I haven't worn a pair of nickers (Panty) since... that incident."

"You're really serious about this aren't you?" Dominic showed signs to surrender. Jade nodded and slide down to his trousers; undoing the belt and zipper and then pulled off the garments. His boxer shorts came off with it as well. "Well fuck. Hurry up then. If anyone catches us..."

"mmmmh", Jade licked the underside on the cock, resting on his belly, before kissing the tip and pulling it completely in her mouth, she began sucking it, while her brother cupped his hands around each side of her head.

"Fuck, this is good." Dominic leaned his body back, his had been blow by many females, but his sister is top of the classroom. She twisted and turned her, she was clearly over enthusiastic about it. Taking out the big cock, she started to jerk him.

"What are big sisters' for?" She smiled and giggled. "mmm" She put the cock back into her mouth, looking up at Dominic with her hazel eyes. She felt the cock push against the back of her throat. Both Dominic and Jade's iris turned gold, "I think I can control it now." Jade took the cock out of her mouth and slide all the way up and sat on Dominic's hard member. His cock penetrated her pussy, through her police skirt, bouncing up and down on the cock; Jade moaned and grabbed her breast. Dominic' hand was firmly on her hips, as he controlled his sister's movements. Sliding one finger into her asshole, Dominic moan and his raised his upper body, just enough to kiss Jade on her breast, she grabbed his head to aid in his breast worship. Eventually the athletic young man returned to his normal position and began to undo Jade's skirt.

"Looks like I've take the phrase, 'fuck the police' a little to seriously." Dominic joked but Jade grin smiled, and playfully hit her brother's hips. When the skirt came off, Jade's smooth pubes came into view, her pussy was accumulating her juices at the base of his cock, amused by this; he wiped some of with his fingers and took it up to Jade's mouth. Sucking his finger clean; she did the same to her brother. Jade gave a seductive smile as she leaned in to kiss him. They locked lips as Dominic rubbed her feet and then her arse. "Such a good sister." He gave another long, passionate kiss.

"Guys, have you heard from the profess—oh..." Damian interrupted; he got an eye full of Dominic's cock in Jade's pussy. Trying to turn back; Damian bumped into Samantha, who moved her body sideways, and got a glimpse of what was happening.

"The fuck?"

"It's not what it looks like." Dominic pleaded as Jade rolled of off him. Samantha approached the two; standing over them, they stared at her with a worried look in their eyes. Samantha smiled and grabbed Dominic' cock; stroking it. "Damian, let do that orgy with talked about."

"Four-some" Damian corrected her. "I think an orgy is more than four." Damian walked toward them and kissed Samantha, before turning his attention to Jade.

"Come on then, big boy." Jade invited him in.

Damian had Jade on her back, fucking her gently at first but then a bit rougher. Next to them, Samantha was being fucked doggy style; her pussy often made rude noises a Dom thrusted in. Samantha looked over to find Jade, moan and biting her lips as she was fucked. They managed to exchange looks, smile at each other. Samantha leaned over to give her a little kiss, the kiss happened to last longer than expected. Jade's pussy began to cream, from her juices, she moaned; holding Damian tightly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • DemonSEXoligy Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds