• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Program Ch. 02: Power Transfer

The Program Ch. 02: Power Transfer

12

Jess looked over her new pet. He was prepped with the ball gag in his mouth, collar and leash, anal hook strung up to the collar and locked in a chastity cage with a humbler. Eric was hers to do as she pleased. She stood over him fully clothed fighting the urge to strip down and just enjoy his hansom body. No, she has to have some restraint... she recalls back to THE PROGRAM, an insert from femdomtraining...

—-Failing to dominate your mate completely will keep the relationship in a "pretend" state where your pet will only submit partially. Make him understand now, that the rules have changed, and there is a new boss of the house, and that you will obey, listen, suck, and fuck as your told. For there to be a complete exchange of power, you HAVE to maintain the role thru-out.

You have years of patterns, behaviors, and reactions that all have formed part of you.

In this training session, you are going to unravel the pieces that do not work for you, and replace them with a strong, dominant woman who gets what she wants... Your man has become your complete boy toy, with no restrictions on how you use him.

The part that most women do not understand in female dominance when they first get started, is that it is as real as you want to make it. If you are just indulging in your husband's fantasies, and not really taking control by pushing your man into doing uncomfortable things, then you are really again, just being controlled by him.

In order for female dominance to become real, you must make it real, by forcing him to do things that he does not want to do. You will either be done with all of this, or you will have the breakthrough, where you truly have brought your man to his knees in full servitude to you for the rest of your life.

Consider it like breaking a horse in. Or training a dog. Men are no different. They can be trained to submit to your will on all matters but you do have to "break him in".

What sounds better to you?

Indulging your man's fantasies... or taking control of your man, your life, and your reality.

I know what I choose. Join me, and make your man your bitch.

Take him, break him, mold him, and have a relationship with him, that few ever get to experience. A relationship that puts you on a pedestal, with him serving you as you wish.

This is your world now. You are dominant, and your man is your submissive. He asked for this, but he didn't realize what it meant. Too bad. Either you take him now, or your window of opportunity will pass you by. —-

Take him, break him, mold him... Those words continued to resonate thru her head. Yes, she will not allow this window to pass. She will break him and mold him...

She nods her head then speaks, "Get up on the bench."


Eric complies and climbs over to the bench. He knows she is in control, he can tell from her voice this is not the little sub he knew, a switch had been flipped. 


"First we'll see how tight this little asshole of yours is, and do some stretching."


His eyes widen and he moans, as her finger begins sliding inside him and then she adds another after a moment, making him squirm even more. As she fingers his asshole he feels the pressure inside.


She giggles, " such a good little pet".

"I think I should give you the opportunity to be a good pet and please me, don't you?" she asks as she removes the ball gag. "Yes mistress" he replied dutifully.

Jess replaced his ball gag with a dildo gag. "You have 5 minutes to make me come with this". She pulled a chair over to him and slid her panties down. Sitting down just in front Eric could see her exposed pussy just within reach. She grabs his head and guides the protruding dildo into her. He starts moving in and out of her, feeling the hook being gently pulled tighter inside of him but he tries to focus on her.

In and out Eric moves his face, touching her moist clit with his nose each time he pushes deep. She is turned on by his predicament and restriction making her close to reaching her climax very quickly. He can feel his cock filling the cage it is in completely trying to grow harder. Three minutes in she pulls his head deep into her as she cums.

"Gooooooood boy" she says with a gentle smack to his face.

She starts to drill him on the positions he has learned "Nadu"... He knees down and spreading his legs sets his hands into position... good. "Sulu"... He pauses and then mumbles he forgot.

"You earned yourself a couple punishments. First for forgetting, than for not addressing me properly. You will learn." She grabs him and forces him down onto the bench leaving his ass and balls exposes once again. He hears a whooshing sound followed by a whack. The whip leaves a stinging burn to his ass, and a few smaller pieces of the whip hit his balls. Then again and again. His legs shake from the pain and stretch out and he moans.

"Now I told you that you needed to remember those positions didn't I" she exclaimed with one more whack of her whip. Another loud moan escapes his body. She unties his hands only to turn him over onto his back. As she spun his body he could feel the hook push deeper into him. She tied his hands behind him leaving the front of his body and his caged cock fully exposed. She attached another leash to his cage. Then she attached 2 nipple clamps with a chain connecting each of them to his nipples.

Jess grabs Erics throat, looks down at his mouth with the dildo gag in it and spits onto the dildo, lubricating the gag with the spray landing on his face. She climbed ontop of his face inserting the member into his. She began bouncing up and down, pulling on the lease attached to his cock cage. She bent down, licking his his dick thru the cage. She could see his dick swelling in the trapped cage pressing against the steel.

She went back to riding his face as she reached over to her chair. "aww my poor pet, all squished in that little cage, let me give you something to take your mind off things and teach you how to respond properly." Click click... the sounds of a lighter echoes in his ear. He thinks he knows what is about to happen next but worries that he is correct.

A single drop of candle wax hits his body he instantly jumps in pain. She gets turned on even more and sits deep on his face as she drops 3 more drops down his chest... "Didnt I order you to say thank you mistress" she commands. Muffles of thank you mistress come from under her dripping pussy. "Good pet, now lets try this again" She drips another single drop onto his stomach, "Thank you mistress" is muffled from his gag. He is learning she thought to himself. The same pattern went on for four more drips. One on his leg, than the other leg, than 2 more closer to his groin. She could feel herself about to cum again. She is extremely turned on, unsure if it's from his pain, his submission or her power. Regardless she loves it as she drips 2 more drops near the base of his cage, they hit his cock and he squirms & shakes as he tries to mumble thank you mistress. She shakes and tighten her thighs around his head as she cums allowing one more drop onto his cage." Well I think you learned how to properly respond now pet" she says as he unhooks the mouth gag.

She unhooked his hands from the bench and gave a tug on his leash, "come now pet, time to put you in time out for 5 minutes, I will let you earn another chance to make me cum again as you start to think about the positions I taught you". She watches him crawl behind her, she can slowly feel the exchange of power and is starting to like it.

Stopping she orders him to stand. He obeys. She grabs rope that is hanging from a hook in the ceiling and ties each of his arms to each rope, stretching his arms upward and outward. This is your learning area. You will be spending more time here down the line but for now you can just look at these positions so you will get them right the next time I give you a command she said as she strung his arms up. She grabs the final rope and loops it thru the hole in the anal hook. She pulls the rope thru the loop pulling Eric up on his tip toes. He felt as though she was pulling him up from his insides. She secured the rope in a way he must stay on his tip toes or have his ass stretched even more. Oh what a sight she thought to herself, she had her pet strung up in an amazing and vulnerable manor, exposing every inch of his body that she loved so much. He griminesses in pain and concentration trying to stay on his tip toes to lessen his predicament.

She runs her hand up and down his body, grabbing a piece of his little love handle pulling it as she clips a clothes pin onto him. Than another and another. Than on to the next side. One, two and three. He moans in pain, unsure which area had become more sensitive, his balls in the humbler with clothes pins attached, his cock pressing again the steel cage, the hook stretching his ass second by second, the nipple clamp chain hanging on his chest or his masters newest instrument of pain, the clothespins on his side. He now sees that she is taking all of her pent up ideas and frustrations out on him.

She walks away leaving him there as she begins to prepares his next torments. She returns with that evil whip. WHACK, a swing lands clear on his ass knocking off a clothespin and forcing him to jump forward pushing the hook into his ass even more. "Ahhhh" he moans, trying to maintain his rugged and tough demeanor while dealing with the pain. "Wrong" she exclaimed, "its thank you mistress, I though u learned this, I guess we will try again". She swings the whip around and softly strikes the balls protruding from below his ass. His body jumps down with the whip again stretching his ass as the hooks steel frame gives no give. "Thank you mistress" he squeezes out in a low voice grinding his teeth. "Louder" Jess orders with a hit to his chest this time. "Thank you mistress" he proclaims with force and a little attitude of annoyance. She strikes him one more time on the ass causing him to move forward and thank her again. "Good pet" she exclaims stepping back. She puts down the whip and picks up her camera, this is something to cherish, his chest and ass red from the whip, the venerability that he is in... oh what an amazing shot she thought to herself. After letting him hang there for a minute she undid the ropes and he fell to the floor at her feet allowing his calf muscles to finally relax.

She tugged on the rope forcing him to crawl behind her to the bench. She sat down on the bench and asked if he wanted a moment to rest, she shook his head yes. She told him to come over by the bench and lay down with his stomach on his knees. She than stretched her feet out on-top of his back with her heels resting on his ass. She stroked his head gently... ahhhh this was close to what she wanted, him nice and affectionate... but passages from THE PROGRAM continued to stick in her head.

Jess stands up and begins to take her clothes off. She brings over a strap on harness with a 7 inch pink dildo attached to it. Stand up my pet she commands Eric. He slowly gets to his feet, unable to fully stand because the humbler restricts his stance. She slides the harness on him and tightens it in place over his cock cage. "At least you get to fuck me now, aren't you happy" she asked as she untied the rope that looped from the hook to his collar holding it in her hand over his shoulder. She tugs it pulling the hook deeper into him. "Thank you mistress" he wails.

She bent over the table pulling his body close to hers and inserting the dildo into her. "You did such a good job before pet now you have another 5 minutes to make me cum again" she said with a grin as she pulled the rope that was attached to the hook over her shoulder forcing the hook deep into him again pulling him closer to her. He tries to fuck her like his is accustomed to but is quickly handicapped by the humbler and hook in him. He can only move slowly as each deep stroke into her stretches his balls further away from his body. He want to please her because than sight of her beautiful body turns him on so much he jest wants to please here and maybe his torment will end and he will be able to cum. He wants to hear her moans. But his performance is sub-par, he knows it, and she is beginning to realize it.

Jess tries to encourage him like a true dom, "Fuck me pet" she exclaims pulling the rope again. She keeps jerking it hoping he will fuck her how she wants to be fucked. She begins to get angry by the poor lay she is getting. "Your not going to make me cum like that" she said angrily with one last firm tug on the rope pulling the hook deeper into his ass as it has ever been. He moans out of pain and disappointment.

She pushes him back and steps to the side as she bend him over the table. "Fucking disappointment, hold this in your mouth" she instructs as she shoves the rope into his mouth. She walks around to the front of the table cuffing his hands together than tying them in front of his head to the base of the table causing his under body to lay stretched across the table. She ran her hand down his spine as she walked around behind him to take off the strap harness he had on. "Im going to remind you how to fuck, and you WILL make me cum" she said angrily as she placed the strap onto her body. At this point she was beginning the most important part of THE PROGRAM. It was in chapter 5 that described the importance of using the strap to take control of the relationship and your man.

—- Fucking your man in the ass is the most important part of THE PROGRAM because it embodies all the core principles of becoming a female dom. Each time you fuck him in the ass, he will feel humility, submission, the exchange of power and will force him to listen and respond to anything you say.

Make him do very degrading things during your sessions.

You should always make suck your strap on for lube before you fuck him. At first just push it in his mouth. Than graduate up to forcing him on his knees like he does so often to you.

He will hate this, and you will feel very powerful with his inability to argue with you, or protest.

If he does, of course you know what happens. He gets punished extremely hard.

When he is in the kneeling position, and you enter your strap on into his mouth, grab the back of his head and slowly start fucking his face. Think of the times when you were doing this for him. Realize now, that you want him to feel true submission.

Start fucking his face hard. Make him gag on it. Plug his nose with one hand, and fuck hard with your body and watch him gag. This is great humility training. It should be your goal to do this EVERYTIME you put on the strap on. It goes hand in hand. You need lube, and he is to provide it.

If all this humiliation becomes too much for him, and he wants to quit. PERFECT. You are doing a great job. The is the part where you are not just indulging in your husbands fantasies, and begin really taking control by pushing your man into doing uncomfortable things, where you are not just being controlled by him.

You must make it real, by forcing him to do things that he does not want to do. This is where you will have the breakthrough, where you truly have brought your man to his knees in full servitude to you for the rest of your life.

This is the stage where you have to "break him in". No longer just indulging your mans fantasies... but taking control of your man, your life, and your reality.

Take him, break him, mold him, and have a relationship with him, that few ever get to experience. —-

"Are you ready to please me pet" She said as she pulls the rope out of his mouth and places her hand on the hook. She slowly begins to pull the hook out of him to the point the ball is reaching its exit. He feels an extremely tight pressure on his ass as the steel ball is forcing his ass back open to be able to exit. He feels a stinging pain as she finishes pulling the hook out of him and than he is relieved by the freeing feeling of not being violated anymore... A feeling that quickly subsides as he became tense thinking about what was to come.

She set the hook down as she walked around to the front of the table. Grabbing his head she moved the 7 in dildo protruding from her hips towards his mouth. Knowing what she wanted him to do because he has been on the opposite end of this many many times while questing it in his mind he just stares. She gives his face a quick smack looking him in his eyes exclaiming "open your mouth". She brings her face to his and kisses him passionately. "Just wanted to enjoy your virgin mouth one time" she says with a pat knowing this will be the first of many since today is officially the first day of many of her establishing her dominance.

He gradually opens his mouth realizing it's the only way to get out of this predicament. She pushes her fake cock into his mouth, the look of disgust & humiliation on his face is priceless. As she moves in and out of his mouth she can feel the tension in his jaws and see the looks of defeat in his eyes as she hold his head. "Such a good pet". Jess was beginning to feel the high of taking control, the high of being so powerful, and she loved it. Pulling it out after seeing him gag a few times than she grabbed the ball gag. "You will need this so your not so loud" she said as she tightened it around his head.

She walked behind him and began caressing his ass. He heard the clicking sound of a lid opening and felt a few drips of lube onto his tight hole. As she gazed at the sight of Eric helpless, all hers for the taking, she opened up his cheeks and began to slowly push inside. She struggled at first, finding the right angle to get inside of him, but soon he felt his tight ass open up and except her cock inside of him. Slowly she began to move in and out as she grabbed his hips, inching deeper and deeper inside of him with each thrust.

She was getting very wet. She could feel the the tightness of the harness around her but her pussy juice seemed to be running out the sides in tiny little streams. They ran in slow beads down the inside of her thick, beautiful thighs. She felt the power described perfectly in THE PROGRAM. His moans only turned her on that much more, making her that much wetter. She put both her hands around Eric's waist and bucked her hips once with a single powerful upward thrust. Once was all it took. The entire dildo went up Eric's asshole. The pink "balls" of the sex toy were pressed against Eric's purple real balls. The dildo made a suctioning thok as it went in his butt and her perfectly shaped pelvis connected with force against his greasy butt cheeks. He was able to wiggle away a little, she grabs the leash attached to his collar. Pulling him back onto her dildo.

A quick smack to his ass Jess aggressively asks "Are you my bitch!" with another tug on the leash. "Yes Mistress" moans Eric. "Good pet, just relax I'm going to keep fucking my bitch in the ass until I cum, you want me to cum no matter what right". With another moan he is able to push out another yes mistress. He is feeling humiliated, violated, broken down but at the same time turned on and excited by her control, especially her enjoyment. He is feeling a rush from her satisfaction that is overcoming all his pain and other feelings. Is this what subs feel? Does this mean that he is truly becoming one, getting pleasure from her satisfaction over anything else? He thought to himself while she continued to fuck his ass and say things like "Thats my good pet... take all of it for me... be a good little bitch and make me cum..."

As she continued to fuck him, speeding up with a greater force he tried to run as he moaned but there was no escape. She let go of the leash reach down grabbing the humbler, this was the perfect leverage she needed to fuck him right and prevent him from trying to inch forward. His moans became louder making her wetter as not only was his ass being penetrated but his balls were being stretched with each thrust. She felt an amazing rush of power, strength and control.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Program Ch. 02: Power Transfer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds