• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Sultanah Ch. 10

The Sultanah Ch. 10

12345

Dear Reader, thank you so much for reading this story. It has taken nearly a year of my writing life to get the whole thing finished. This is Chapter 10 of 14 chapters and the total is over 250,000 words. It is my Dirk Diggler/Jack Horner act of hubris: my attempt to write an erotic adventure story that pulls you in with a story you want to read, even when there isn't any sex going on (though there is a lot of sex. Crazy, weird, fun sex). It is the most ambitious piece of erotic fiction I have ever attempted. So I hope you enjoy it.

With that said, this book is not for everyone. It will be too long for many people (no shame in that, it is a big time investment). Some of the sex scenes are intense and include themes like hermaphroditism, non-consensual activity, incest, etc. For some people, that will likely be the appeal. In fact, while this story is definitely not for everyone, I think for a select group of people this story will essentially have everything you could ever ask for. So if that is you, congratulations, you found that thing you have been searching for. You can skip ahead to the sex and I won't be offended, but I think this story is more than the sum of its parts. If you read this whole story, you will not be disappointed.

In Chapter 1, our main character, Princess Varis, finds that her father has died and that, by virtue of the fact that she is a hermaphrodite and can father a child, she is now the Sultanah. In Chapter 2, Varis unearthed a conspiracy to destroy her Empire led by Rahip, the Cardinal of the "New Religion" and later she received her coronation. In Chapter 3, Varis humiliated the New Religion and raised the morale of her besieged people. In Chapter 4, Varis lifted the siege through a daring midnight raid. In Chapter 5, Varis survived an assassination attempt and visited her harem. In Chapter 6, Varis faced a challenge to her authority and seduced a noblewoman to maintain it. In Chapter 7, Varis defeats the raiders and comforts a peasant girl. In Chapter 8, Varis is briefly engaged and kills her fiancé for betraying her. In Chapter 9, Varis slept with a member of the harem, her half-sister, while her aunt watched.

Some recurring characters you might want by name are Varis (the Sultanah and narrator), Cin (the head priestess of Gunes), Arkadas (Varis' friend and servant), Kardes (Varis' older sister), Nislani (Varis' younger sister), Rahip (a Cardinal of the 'new religion'), Duke Hain (an important lord opposing Varis), Lord Sadik (a minor lord who has spoken in support of Varis); King Sican (the leader of Dusman, a rival kingdom), Prince Lider (Sican's son); King Köylü (the leader of Temsilci, a rival kingdom); Agiz and Got (Subordinate Sun Priestesses); Saygili (Varis' guard); Soyguncu (a pickpocket and spy for Varis); Tutuklu (the head concubine of the harem); Kukla (a noblewoman). Further, Gunes is the name of the Sun God, Tanri is the name of the 'new god.' The city where the story is set is Şehir in the country of Ülke and the Empire of Bütün Dünya. If you need more...reread the earlier chapters.

Please, please, please, please, please tell me what you think after you read this. I put an embarrassing amount of work into this and I want to know what you think. Especially if it is good things.

*****

Chapter 10: The Ceremony

It was only a matter of time now before it happened, there was really no way to stop it now. I didn't know that I wanted to stop it, but the option had passed. So I sat nervously in my throne in the reception hall of the palace, staring at the front door and waiting for it to open. Every time my eyes closed I prayed that it would still be shut when my eyes opened. But I also wanted it to be open, to be able to get everything over with. I just wanted it to begin.

I was not waiting for the inevitable argument with Nislani. That had already happened. It had been about three hours before the set starting time for the wedding when it happened. I was sitting in my private room with Arkadas. She was applying my make-up so that I could look like a traditional bride in the manner dictated by Gunes. I had agonized for a long time about whether I should dress as a 'man' for the ceremony but I had ultimately decided that I had sacrificed enough and that two brides would be appropriate for the wedding. I was sitting on my bed in a loose-fitting robe with my eyes closed and Arkadas was carefully applying shadow to my eyes while seated on a chair next to me. I heard the door fly open and crash into the wall, but I kept my eyes closed. I had been expecting this for days. I was actually surprised it had taken this long.

"I am not supposed to see you yet," I said coolly. Arkadas had paused and I could tell she was looking at my sister standing in the doorway, "Keep going," I said to her.

"She isn't even dressed or made-up yet!" Arkadas whispered to me, "You know how long she takes for everything. She won't be ready." I kept my eyes closed.

Arkadas seemed genuinely distraught about it. Her attitude leading up to my wedding had been surprisingly supportive. She had been afraid, I think, that I would find a love that would replace her friendship (our love, while still physical, had mutually never progressed beyond the point of friendship). While she sympathized with the emotional and physical difficulty I would have with marrying my sister, she seemed certain now that she would not be replaced. She would remain my greatest confidant and friend and so she was not concerned. While her interests were therefore quite narrow, I admit I leaned heavily on her in those weeks, supported by her commitment to me.

"Stop whispering about me you...slave!" Nislani said, her voice coming out petulant and childish. I sighed as Arkadas responded.

"Don't speak to me in that fashion!" she shot back quickly. I raised my hand slowly, not wishing to see this devolve any further.

"Nislani. Do not abuse Arkadas. She is the only person in this palace who doesn't already despise you. You would do well to treat her nicely," I said with a bored voice. But, despite my outward calm, I could feel excitement in my chest. I did not know what the result of this interview would be, but in my growing anticipation I had hoped it would clarify something when it inevitably came. It would somehow...make whatever happened next the obvious choice.

"I am glad everyone hates me!" Nislani yelled back, "If your degenerate friends and cronies liked me I would count myself a pervert!" I could hear her stomping closer now and, once again, Arkadas stopped applying makeup.

"Comb my hair or something then," I ordered her. I felt Arkadas crawl onto the bed behind me and start to stroke at my long hair. My sister sat down on the chair across from me. I kept my eyes closed to maintain the tradition and also to show my sister that her concerns were of little note to me. Perhaps more importantly, I did not know what I would do if I saw her.

"Sister," I began, "Why are you here?" My voice sounded weary, though I had not intended it. Nislani sighed loudly.

"Are you serious?" she asked, "Why the...fuck do you think I am here, sister." The last word was spat out in sniveling mockery of my own voice.

"I don't know, not getting ready for the wedding," I shot back in the same vein.

"We are three hours from the scheduled start," she replied.

"I know. You don't have a lot of time," I said.

"When are you going to...spring whatever trap this is. I am tired of being in the dark," she responded. I let that statement hang for a second. I was not sure what it meant.

"Trap?" I asked.

"Yeah, whatever game you're playing or con you are running, just tell me so I can stop going through with all of this stupid nonsense," she replied.

"Nislani, what are you talking about? What scheme?"

"I don't know you haven't told me!"

"I don't understand what you are talking about, what plan? We are getting...married in a couple of hours. That is the end of it!"

"You can't just tell me now? I have done everything you asked, I won't screw it up," she responded.

"You are screwing it up because you are not getting ready. That is literally all you have to do today!"

"Why?"

"So we can get married! Why else?"

"Don't fuck with me Varis. This is like your thing with Cardinal Rahip or the thing to lift the siege. I thought you were serious at first but the more I thought about it the less sense it made. You don't like me and I don't like you. Getting married...we are sisters! It makes no sense. But then I started thinking that you are so devious and crafty, you always have schemes going on. So you want people to think we are getting married for some reason. I didn't understand it, but I don't have to understand it. Once I figured that out, I just went along with everything. I keep waiting for you to do whatever it is you are going to do. But I can't stand it anymore. You have to tell me, we are getting too close and I am getting nervous," Nislani spat out all of this theory and paranoia in one long stream of words.

When she was done, I was actually somewhat impressed with her imagination, her creativity. She had completely convinced herself that this was some sort of conspiratorial plot. That I was using our wedding as a ruse to achieve some other action. I almost laughed. I wished I had figured out some way to make her right.

"Nislani..."

"Don't say it isn't true, I know it is," she said, before I could explain. Her words indicated a certainty that her voice could not back up. She was essentially begging me to admit that there was some secret plan. This was the last, delusional refuge of a desperate woman.

"In three hours, Cin is going to perform the marriage ceremony. Under the laws of the realm, that wedding will be legal. I will no longer be on the hook for a dowry for a virginal sister and I will have a spouse to begat me heirs. That is the plan. The scheme. The whole thing," I said.

"No, but..."

"Nislani. That is the only plan," I interrupted. I kept my eyes closed and I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. My heart was humming. I didn't feel good about this either. And Nislani was dredging it all up. But now she was sitting quietly. For several minutes, the only sound I heard was the slight tearing noise of a coarse brush running through my hair while Arkadas combed me. But I could sense that Nislani was present, she had not moved. She was simply stewing in her anger. Finally,

"You're fucking disgusting." She did not scream. She spoke in a defeated, incredulous voice, "You want this. You hate me so much that you would do this to me. You probably meet with all the ladies at court, talk about it, to laugh it up." Now the heat in my cheeks grew more intense and it was my turn to unleash a little righteous fury.

"Do you think I have time to sorry about whether or not I hate you? You child. When we were both children, I hated you. Now I don't even think about you. You are a luxury I do not have. I no more ordered you to marry me out of hatred than I did out of love. This is politically necessary. I cannot justify any action in my life anymore that is not politically necessary. I cannot do anything just out of spite just like I cannot do anything just on a joyful whim. You think that I want this? You think I want to humiliate myself before the world by marrying my sister? Do you think that I want to fuck you? I absolutely do not and you are a moron if you think otherwise."

"You are the Sultanah, you get to do whatever you want, don't act like..." Nislani began.

"I am the Sultanah. I get to do whatever I need. I get to do my duty. I have not, as Varis, been able to do anything I want for a very long time. There are knives at my throat every second of every day. I wade through blood up to my knees just to gain the right to breathe tomorrow. I have to commit heinous acts and bear the moral responsibility on my soul because my empire demands it. I ruin myself so that others can live. I fight every day and I do it for you. I do it for my family and for the dynasty we represent. I have lost everything to be the Sultanah. I have nothing. You lose the chance to have one fancy wedding party with a handsome man at your side and you lose your cunny a few nights of your life. Your sacrifice is nothing compared to mine."

I unleashed everything. Every stray thought I had had for weeks, all of my resentments and my fears about my current situation. I poured it out hot and thick. As the last of the words spilled from my lips I felt totally drained. I could barely lift my head. I had already proven to myself that I could do my duty, but I was letting Nislani know that I didn't have to like it. As the whirring in my ears died down, I could hear Nislani sobbing on the chair next to me.

"Well I guess if you're unhappy, then it is okay that I am. If you are miserable because you have a cock and are an heir then I should be miserable too. You don't know what they are saying about me out there Varis. Not about you, they are afraid of you or respect you or something because you're ruthless. But what they say about me... All I have ever cared about it my place at court, you know that. You're destroying it!"

"I am already ruined, I cannot shed tears for you," I shot back. I did not really understand what she was talking about. I had heard nothing at court. Though, admittedly I ran in different circles that Nislani and, perhaps more importantly, courtiers tended not to tell me the truth. Regardless, her little troubles with her stupid little friends were beneath my concern. Her self-respect was inconsequential compared to the needs of the Empire.

"You aren't ruining me because you have the power, you are ruining me because your jealous of my freedom, is that it?" she sobbed. Something in her words stung. She was wrong, I knew that. My primary motivation was simply to solve a series of political problems. But I was jealous. I had not been all that much more grown than her just a few months ago. I had been shuffling off my childhood rapidly. And I was jealous. I had all of the cares in the world and Nislani was in a state of innocence and I did begrudge her that. Maybe that made my duty a little easier to stomach, I didn't know.

"It doesn't matter why. You don't get to ask why. Our father is dead, I am his heir. You are bound to obey me," I said, tired.

"Funny that you would even mention father. Nothing like this would have happened if he were alive," she said morosely, the tears nearly choking her voice. Inadvertently, her words crystalized something in my mind. I thought of my father, and the kingdom he bequeathed to me. I thought about all his attempts and machinations, his various failures. The failure of his will. While the personal parts of myself would still regret the future, Nislani's allusion to our father clearly indicated the correct action for Sultanah.

"It would not have. And he is dead and his Empire is a tiny speck of dust, inconsequential in world politics. And this is because Father and his forbearers, for hundreds of years, have been afraid to do their duty. I will do what I have to in order to save this Empire. I am no longer afraid. I will not let my own emotions get in the way. I will be the Sultanah that this empire needs. And you be the consort it needs," I said. I did not add "or else" but I suppose I could have. I don't know what my threat would have been, but this was not optional. I had allowed myself this brief opportunity to complain, to give my sister all of the reasons why my life was almost unbearable, but now it was time to stop whining. It was time to act in the best interests of others. That was my role.

"I don't want to do this Varis. I don't want to...I cannot take this. You have to make it stop. I don't want this." Nislani said, her voice breaking. This was not simply a childish fit. I could hear the sincerity in her voice, the pleading nature of her statement. I was surprised to find I was slightly affected by her despair. I still did not see her, but I could feel the physical force of her sincerity. It was powerful. But not enough; the die was cast. I ignored my sympathy just as easily as I ignored my own despair.

"Neither do I," I replied. I opened my eyes now and saw Nislani staring at me, deflated. I could not see Nislani, but I could sense something across the void, something in the silence that was different than the stony defiance before. I don't know what it was. The anger or sense of injustice seemed to have fled from her. I felt her thinking about the situation from my point of view. I saw her realizing that we were both lost, "But our choices are to marry and live or give up and die. I am not being dramatic. We live on a knife's edge. Go get ready," I said, "Arkadas, get back to my eyes." Nislani was still crying, but I heard her get up from the chair, defeated. She moved slowly out of the room.

So no, I was not waiting for Nislani's blow-up, she had let it all out. And I was not waiting for the wedding ceremony either. That had also already happened.

Three hours later I was standing on the balcony where I had once been crowned before my people. It was an absolutely still, windless day. There was not a cloud in the cerulean sky and the sun was shining down from the highest point in its daily journey.

Once again, I was preparing for a sacred rite that was to be witnessed before my subjects. They were standing far below me, in the public squares and stretching back into the filthy streets beyond. There were more of them present this time, people had come in from the countryside to view the wedding. Whatever personal discomfort they might have at witnessing a sibling wedding, they had come to trust me. Further, they were at least somewhat familiar with Imperial history. They knew that if a sibling wedding was inappropriate for a 'normal' person, it could be justified for royalty. Further, their desire for a celebration likely overwhelmed whatever moral qualms they might possess.

The Peers were also present. The Executive Assembly and the more powerful lords and their ladies sat on the balcony in front of me. Chairs had been specially arranged for the purpose. These dignitaries included both Loyalists and Collaborationists dressed in their finest clothing. Lord Sadik, as the Chancellor, sat in a place of honor. He was flanked by Sir Sakşakçı and his wife on one side and Duke Göstermelik and the Duchess on the other. However, Duke Hain and Lord Örnek and their wives were also close by, looking excited to be present. The members of the Peerage who could not fit on the balcony were placed just inside or even in rooms on higher floors of the palace, where they could look down on the ceremony.

The only other people on the balcony were the priestesses who would perform the sacred rite, Cin, Agiz and Got. They were wearing their traditional red robes and looked far more comfortable than anyone else on the balcony. Cin had been supremely jealous that I had thought of the marriage to Nislani. She had taken credit in a small way, by saying my idea showed that she had been successful in leading me towards Gunes. She had spent weeks in her library, researching previous sibling marriages in the Gunes tradition to ensure that this particular marriage would meet the exact specifications necessary. Every aspect of the ceremony had been planned by the priestess, from the red bunting strewn around the outside of the palace to the arrangement of the nobles in a semi-circular pattern around the balcony.

I had been announced before my arrival and I was standing near the edge of the balcony next to the priestesses. I was facing the nobles and my side was turned towards the people in the streets below. I had already waved to the people when I arrived.

I was wearing a traditional wedding dress, the likes of which had not been worn in hundreds of years. It was red, as was tradition, a very deep blood red that was slightly darker than the outfits worn by the priestesses. However dress, perhaps, is not an accurate description of the outfit. It included a long, tight red skirt that fell about three quarters of the way down my calves with short, gold tassels that tickled the tops of my bare feet. The skirt hung low on my body with the waistband actually riding around my body at the widest parts of my hips. The top curve of my ass (while not, thank Gunes, the crack) was exposed as it rose up to my back. Several inches of flesh were exposed below my bellybutton. In fact, my cock began just an inch or so below the hem of the skirt.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Sultanah Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 189 milliseconds