• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Nude Beach/Black Cock Ch. 02

Nude Beach/Black Cock Ch. 02

So after we all relaxed for a bit, we decided that it was too late to make dinner, Luke told us that he would buy dinner for us. We agreed on a restaurant and he headed out to shower and change. Once he left, Traci and I started making out and talking about how much fun the day was. I asked her if she wanted Luke to come back to the house after dinner, she said not tonight, she needed to give her pussy a break but she said since tomorrow night was going to be Luke's last night on the island, that she would love to have stay there.

We got ready and headed out to the restaurant with Traci wearing a white see thru button up shirt and some very short shorts barely covering her butt. We beat Luke there and decided to take a couple of seats at the bar and wait. We had barely sat down when a beautiful young lady asked if she could take the last stool, of course, who was I to tell a beautiful young thing like that no? Once she sat down and ordered her drink, she started talking away with us, telling how she came here a couple of days ahead of some of her old friends from college. She had such a beautiful accent and she told us that she was from Brazil and that her name was Serena.

About this time, Luke walks in and gives Traci a big kiss and tells us all that she worked up a huge appetite in him. She blushed and grabbed his hand to go get a table. I stayed sitting with Serena and she had a weird look on her face. Finally I told her that on occasion and with rules, I allow Traci to have sex with others, she gave me a funny look and asked if Traci also allowed me to have sex with others. I replied that until now, I had never wanted to make love with anybody except Traci. I grabbed Serena's hand and took her to the table.

Once we were all sitting down, we ordered another round of drinks and started to talk. Traci having a buzz already, started describing Luke's cock to Serena. I could tell she was really interested because she kept licking her lips. Finally Traci asked Serena to join us tomorrow at our house at noon. She smiled and said that she would be there. The rest of the night nothing too exciting happened and we all decided to meet at noon at our place. That is when Traci told Luke to check out of his hotel and spend the next night at our place. He looked at me to make sure that it was OK with me, I just smiled and he knew it was.

When Traci and I were walking home, she told me that she found herself getting jealous of Serena because she could tell I was really flirting with her. I told her that it was harmless because a beautiful young lady like Serena would have no interest in me. She smiled and told me that I was wrong.

When we woke up the next morning we laid in bed and Traci asked me to make love to her and fantasize that she was Serena. I found myself fucking her like I hadn't done in a long time, she asked me if it turned me on and I was honest and told her that it did turn me on, as I got close, I pulled out quickly and shot my load up her stomach and chest. Without taking a break, I went right down between Traci's legs and still imagining that it was Serena, I began to delicately lick her pussy and right around it. As I built up the intensity, Traci was soon screaming out loud as an awesome orgasm swept her up. We laid in bed talking about the day ahead and tonight with Luke staying the night. That is when Traci surprised me and asked me if it was OK if she and Luke spent the night together. She then added, if I wanted to spend the night with Serena that was fine also. We kissed and I told her to see how the day goes and if I was still comfortable later on with it all.

We showered and got ready for the day ahead, Traci put on one of her tiny Wicked Weasel bikini's and got the house tidied up. I made a pitcher of drinks for everybody to enjoy when they got there. Serena was the first to show up, I told her that she could go join Traci by the pool and that I would bring drinks out. I stayed inside, watching as Traci got more comfortable being around Serena. When I went out there, Serena was asking what it felt like having me watch her getting fucked by a big black cock. Traci laughed and said that it helps our sex life for the next year with all of our memories.

With that, Traci stood up, and informed Serena that clothes were not allowed at this pool and she was giggling when she took her bikini off. Serena kind of blushed and stood up and undid her top and then her bottoms. I was just staring at how young and tight her body was. She was perfectly petite with breasts that were not too big or too small, she perfect how I liked them. Her pussy was freshly shaved bald and her butt was amazing. When I started to take my shorts off, Traci started to giggle to Serena because my cock was already mostly hard seeing Serena naked. I laid down and I soon found Serena's hand stroking my cock until it was rock hard. Serena then looked over at Traci and told her to move closer because she wanted her to have a great view of my cock sliding into her young tight pussy. Traci bit her lip from being nervous but came closer and sat down on my lounger.

Serena crawled over and straddled my hips. She started to kiss me and rub her now wet pussy up and down my cock. She paused with the head of my cock right at her pussy and she slowly started to work me inside of her. Soon she was going like a Singer sewing machine on my cock. I looked down and saw Traci masturbating as she watched us, Serena started to masturbate her clit as she continued to fuck me. Soon Traci was moaning which put both Serena and I over the top as I exploded deep inside of her. She collapsed on top of me, then she slowly bit my lower lip and told me that was amazing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Nude Beach/Black Cock Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 122 milliseconds