• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Unexpected Addition

Unexpected Addition

12

This story, along with the previous three, relates the mostly true adventures we shared with Bret and Denise, an attractive, sexy couple we had the good fortune to get to know, and then visit at their beautiful townhouse in our favorite party town, Key West. The stories are based on real events, but with some embellishment to make them more fun and interesting. These are my first posts here, and it didn't occur to me to collect these tales in a series. But they do describe a related chronological series, and are probably best enjoyed by reading them in sequence. I would suggest that you start with "Tight Squeeze." The next in the series is "Denise Gets Warmed Up," followed by "A Revealing Night at the Restaurant." That will bring you to the opening scene of this story. I hope you enjoy reading about these events as much as we enjoyed living them!

These stories contain strong elements of exhibitionism, group sex, candaulism, and both male and female bisexuality.

*****

Bret finally found his keys and opened the back door of the townhouse. He led the way in, his erection bobbing in front of him. Laura had stripped completely nude in the cab and stayed that way for the short walk to the door. Derek, Bret and I were all still wearing shirts, but were naked from the waist down. Laura followed Bret. She had one hand behind her, firmly wrapped around Derek's hard-on, leading her new boy toy inside. Denise was next, blouse hanging open, pert nipples peeking into the dim evening light. I was behind her with my hands on her waist, my stiff cock tucked up under her short skirt, lightly touching her ass. We entered the kitchen and once inside, Bret took started making us drinks. While he was doing that, I took off my shirt and turned Denise around to face me. I pulled her close and kissed her lips. She opened her mouth and I felt the moist velvet of her tongue rising to meet mine. I rubbed my stiff dick against her bare midriff, feeling the sexual charge of kissing her while I was naked and erect and she was still somewhat clothed, however scantily. Bret stopped what he was doing and turned around to watch us. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him take off his shirt and begin stroking his hard-on. He enjoyed watching Denise have sex as much as I liked watching Laura. He masturbated for a few moments, pumping his fat cock at the sight of us. Then he came up behind her and put his hands around her to cup her tits. He squeezed her nipples and lightly kissed her neck. The wet tip of his erection brushed against my hands, which were caressing his wife's still lightly clothed ass. He pulled her blouse off, and I opened the zipper on her skirt and let it drop around her ankles. We squeezed her between us, both of us kissing her and nibbling her neck and her ears. Her nude body squirmed against us in anticipation of her upcoming gangbang.

Laura had pushed Derek up against the counter and was slipping his shirt off of his shoulders. She leaned against him, pressing against his cock so that it stood upright between them, and flicked her tongue over his nipples. His hands slid down the naked skin of her back, following her curves. His fingertips found and then traced the crack of her ass, reaching through to her pussy. She threw her head back in response to his touch, and arched her back to push her cunt against his hand. She cupped his balls in one hand and put the other behind his head, pulling his lips to hers. Their tongues danced together in an open, wet kiss. As she leaned back to kiss him, I could see her erect nipples lightly touching his chest, and his round, shiny cockhead, like a pink golf ball, pressed between them. My cock surged at the sight of her nakedness against his, and his fingers exploring her most intimate crevices. They looked like pure sex, and I knew she was going to have fun while Bret and I fucked Denise.

We walked into the living room area, and Denise plopped down spread-eagled in the armchair. "Come here, boys," she cheerfully called to Bret and me, her outstretched hands reaching toward us, ready to receive our manhood. We took positions on either side of her and each placed our package in a waiting hand. She gripped our balls and pulled us close to her face, and, as if on cue, we each took the other's pole and guided it to her mouth. We rubbed our dicks together against her lips and tongue, Bret maneuvering my cock to his wife's mouth and me steering his. She took both of us in her hands and rubbed the heads of our cocks together on her lips.

Laura had taken a seat on the couch and was watching us while Derek attended to her sexual pleasure. She looked like some ancient queen being tended to by her naked sex slave. She was laying back with her legs spread wide, Derek at her feet on one knee, his cock standing at attention, fingers buried in her swollen pussy, mouth suckling on her nipple. She was being well serviced by her young stud. She knew I loved to watch her and she smiled at me as Derek sucked her tit and finger fucked her. He moved his mouth down her belly to her mound and started to lick and nibble around her shaven vulva. She turned and lay lengthwise on the couch. She threw one leg up over the back of the couch and put her other foot on the floor, making the wet sweetness between her open legs available to him. Derek positioned his mouth over her waiting slit. She turned her hips slightly toward us and looked to make sure I was watching. With the angle she was at and the openness of her thighs, I could see his tongue penetrating her. They were an extraordinarily sexy sight. She looks spectacular, especially for her age. Her body is well toned, with a flat belly, firm tits, and long shapely legs. He was a good looking kid, somewhat slight but well built, with longish hair. They looked great naked together, their positions indicating that she was firmly in control of their sex and using him for her gratification. He was lying on his side, his naked torso facing us. I admired his long, stiff cock with its bulbous head, and his balls hanging in a neat package against his thigh. The thought crossed my mind that his cock was in some ways opposite of Bret's. His long, somewhat thin shaft terminated in an oversized, very round head. Bret's was very thick at the base, and tapered down to a normal sized, maybe even diminutive, head. Laura had told me how much she liked the way the girth of Bret's base stretched her cunt when his cock was all the way inside her. I found myself hoping that she was planning to fuck Derek, too. I had pretty much decided that I would fulfill her expressed desire to let him come in my mouth, but first I wanted to see him bury his hard tool in her pussy.

I turned my attention back to our sexy hosts. Bret was holding his dick against mine and rubbing it on Denise's lips, and I was doing the same with his. I pushed Bret's cock into his wife's mouth and leaned down and kissed her, a wet, open-mouthed kiss that included Bret's erect member. I wrapped my lips around Bret's rod and Denise's lips met mine from the other side. I followed his shaft with my tongue inside her mouth to the head of his cock. She pushed the tip toward me so his dick slipped out of her mouth and into mine. I sucked him into my mouth, tasting his slightly salty precum and the musky flavor of his shaft. Denise's hand wrapped around his enormous base, guiding him in short thrusts as I did my best to masturbate him with my tongue.

Keeping his dick in my mouth, I glanced at Laura. She was really getting to love guy on guy sex and was watching me lustily as she rhythmically thrust her cunt against Derek's face. Her hands were on his head, pulling him into her snatch, and he was cupping her ass, holding her up as she rode his mouth. He was probing her asshole with a thumb while he explored her pussy with his tongue. I put on a little show for her with Bret's cock, knowing it would turn her on. She licked her lips as she watched me caress the head with my tongue and run my lips down the length of his shaft. My hand joined Denise's on his balls and I pulled and pushed him in and out of my mouth in a fucking motion. I wasn't as good at that as Laura, but I could see that she liked watching me try. We maintained eye contact while I licked and sucked Bret and Derek licked and sucked her. That was clearly having the intended effect and her eyes glazed and her nipples visibly stiffened. She humped her pussy on his face and I watched Derek's thumb plunging deep into her, fucking her ass as she built to her climax. She moaned loudly, and her body shuddered as waves of orgasm swept over her.

"Oh, my God, Denise, you're right. This guy is a great pussy-licker!" Laura said, catching her breath. Derek was between her open legs, lightly kissing her snatch, his hands still cupping her ass cheeks. I had stopped sucking Bret to watch Laura cum, and he and I, along with his wife, were now watching the sexy couple on the couch. Laura raised up slightly. "You can get out of my ass now, Derek," she sweetly told her young lover. He put his other hand on her pussy and pushed his thumb into her, gripping her mons from inside and out, as if to get leverage as he pulled his other thumb out of her rear. She pulled him up to her and grabbed him around the neck. His face was wet with her sex and she brought his mouth to hers and kissed him. "You taste pretty sexy!" she said, running her tongue over his lips and chin.

"I taste like you," he replied, and slipped his tongue into her mouth. She threw her legs around his waist and pulled him tight up against her. His stiff dick was hanging between them, pointing straight at her gaping pussy. He moved up, bringing his dripping cockhead into contact with her protruding lips. She rubbed her clit up and down against his tip and he pushed back, humping her slit. He maneuvered so that his rod lined up with her open cunt and pushed forward. The slickness of her vagina was evident as I watched his entire length easily disappear into her. She stiffened as he penetrated her, raising her pussy to meet him. He started fucking her with slow rhythmic strokes and she raised her hips in a matching rhythm, hands on his ass, pulling him deep inside. Suddenly her eyes widened and she pushed him back, causing his cock to slip back out of her hole.

She slipped out from underneath him, said "I'll be back," and darted up the stairs. He looked at us quizzically, his abandoned hard-on twitching.

"Don't worry," I told him. I knew she wouldn't waste this young, stiff cock. "She'll be back."

I turned my attention back to the couple in front of me. She was massaging my member with one hand and was holding her husband's erection in front of my face with the other, clearly waiting for me to resume my fellation of him. I obliged her, cupping his balls and pulling him into my mouth. As it slid deeper through my lips, I could feel the widening taper of his shaft that Laura so enjoyed in her pussy. Derek moved across the floor to the chair and buried his face between Denise's open legs. She let out a sexy little whimper when he found her clit with his tongue. Moaning with pleasure, she joined me in licking her husband, and we shared his stiff cock between us while Derek sucked her box for the second time that evening.

After a minute, I felt a mouth joining Denise's hand on my dick. By process of elimination, I knew either Laura had returned downstairs, or our surfer friend truly was bisexual. The beard stubble I felt against my leg made it unnecessary for me to look. He seemed to be as experienced at cocksucking as he apparently was at cunnilingus.

Bret saw what Derek was doing and got down on the floor next to him, his face lined up with Derek's erection. Derek stopped sucking me and looked down briefly and smiled as Bret took his cock in hand and began nursing on it. His practice on me seemed to be making Bret more expert at blowjobs. He massaged Derek's balls with one hand and gripped his shaft with the other, limiting Derek's thrusts into his mouth to a depth he could handle. I turned and got on my knees to afford Derek easy access to my manhood while he fucked Bret's face. Denise leaned forward in the chair to see the daisy chain forming on the floor.

"Too hot!" she exclaimed. She grabbed my arm. "Do Bret," she said to me, pointing at her husband's stiff but now unattended phallus.

I got into position on the floor with them and once again took Bret into my mouth, completing the circle. This was a somewhat different position than I was used to, and I watched Bret's balls tightening as I did different things to his penis with my lips and tongue. Derek was a very talented cocksucker, and I tried to mimic on Bret the things I could feel him doing to me.

"Oh, my, this is nice," I heard Laura say. She had returned and was standing over us. I glanced up and from this angle found myself looking straight up into her engorged pussy. Her inner lips were distended and swollen and her erect clit was peeking out. She was holding a couple of condoms in her hand. Bret and Denise had been cleared with us, as we had with them, for unprotected sex. But now we had a fresh, unknown penis in our midst. A surge of lust swept through me with the realization that Laura had gone upstairs to get condoms because she intended to continue fucking Derek. I felt a twinge in my cock at the thought of watching her fuck him and I pushed my rod deeper into his mouth.

"OK, my turn," Denise announced. She stood up and pulled Bret and me up off the floor, and sat us on the couch. She stood directly in front of me, a vision of female perfection. She was very pretty and her small but perfectly shaped breasts were sporting beautifully erect nipples. Her lightly furred mons gave way to a perfect vulva, and her inner labia barely protruded from her slit in a fleshy frill that hinted at the warm, wet delight inside. She got up on the couch with her knees on either side of me, her pussy close enough to my face for me to smell her sex. I leaned forward and ran my tongue over her slit, pushing inside to find her swollen clit. Her wetness had that thick feel and taste that women get when they are very, very turned on. She reached back and took my erection in her hand. She pulled her snatch back from my mouth and positioned herself over my hard-on. She leaned over to Bret and put one hand on his shoulder. She brought her face close to his and sweetly asked, "Honey, would you help to put this cock in my pussy?" Both of these women could make the notion of slutty ooze with class.

He smiled at her and replied, "Anything for you, dear." He wrapped one hand around my balls and the base of my shaft and spread her lips with his other hand. He held my erection upright as she slowly lowered herself onto me.

Laura had taken a seat on the couch on the other side of Bret. She was facing him with one knee up, her foot on the couch so that her pussy was spread open. She had both hands in his lap, lightly stroking his cock and balls as she watched me penetrate Denise. "How romantic," she teasingly said at the sight of Bret guiding my cock into his wife. Derek was behind Laura, reaching around her to cup a breast with one hand and the other between her open legs, massaging her swollen labia and visibly erect clit. It looked like he was humping his erection against her ass and back.

Denise eased all the way down my considerable length and rocked back and forth against me in a slow grinding fuck. My shaft was bathed in her wet warmth and the end of my cock bumped against her cervix.

She put her arms around her husband and kissed him as she fucked me. "His cock is so long, I think he's gonna come out of my mouth," she told him between kisses. A coquettish look came across her face. She put a finger on his chin and looked at him flirtatiously. "But he's not as big around as you. I think there's room in there for more." She looked down at the stiff cock in Laura's grip. A steady stream of precum was oozing from the tip. Denise collected some of Bret's sticky moisture on her fingertip and rubbed it on Laura's lips. "Would you get him ready?" she said to Laura.

"We would love to," Laura replied, emphasizing the 'We' and glancing back at Derek. She leaned down and licked the fluid from the end of Bret's cock, then took his erection deep into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on his shaft and caressed his balls. Taking her hint, Derek moved his hand from Laura's tit to Bret's cock.

"Wow!" he exclaimed when he felt how much girth Bret had at the base.

Laura lifted her head up from Bret's dick for a moment. "It's incredible," she said. "You wouldn't believe what that feels like in your pussy."

"I can imagine," he replied. He pumped Bret's cock with one hand, his other was still in Laura's pussy. He was pulling her close and rubbing his hard-on against her ass.

Laura turned back to Derek and flicked her tongue over his lips. "Taste him," she said. He leaned down and ran his tongue over Bret's cockhead. Laura joined him, her tongue meeting Derek's at the tip of Bret's cock. Their tongues and his dick seemed to be dancing in their own hot little threesome.

Laura looked up from Brain's lap and leaned close to Denise. Her mouth was wet with Bret's precum. "It's ready," she playfully told Denise.

Denise turned toward her and took her face in both hands. "Thank you," she said, and kissed her, licking her husband's cum from Laura's lips and tongue. Then she turned to Bret and took his face in her hands. She gave him a soft wet kiss and said, "Fuck me."

Bret got up and stood behind his wife. I was piercing her with long, deep thrusts. He reached down stroked my balls, then ran a finger along her pussy lips and my cock, exploring the point of our sexual contact. He got on his knees and leaned down into her. He licked her ass and then his tongue wandered around my scrotum. He gently took my balls into his mouth, moving in rhythm with our fucking. He tried to push his tongue into her, along the underside of my shaft, but couldn't seem to get too far. He licked the base of my cock where I was entering her, getting Denise and me well lubricated so he could slide his dick in there, too.

Meanwhile, Laura had turned back toward Derek. Bret getting off the couch left her sitting next to me with Derek on her other side. I watched his hands wander over her nakedness, caressing her stiff nipples and exploring the wetness between her open thighs. He ran his fingertips between the folds of her pussy, tweaking her clit and slipping his fingers deep into her slick vagina. She was kissing him and cupping his balls with one hand, and stroking his shaft with the other. She ran her fingertips around the bulbous head, and played with the drops of precum collecting at the tip. She pulled him up to his knees so that he straddled her, his cock lined up with her mouth. She kissed the tip, coating her lips with his wetness. Then she sucked in his hard shaft and he began to rhythmically pump his cock into her face.

Bret was now on his knees behind Denise, inserting his thumb into her pussy alongside my cock, making room to put his dick in, also. He brushed the tip of his cock on my balls as he lined up with her opening. I eased my cock out to give him some room, and he laid his stiff rod up against mine. He wrapped his hand around both of our dicks and squeezed us together. In concert, we pushed our cocks into his wife. She moaned in pain and pleasure, and I could feel her pussy lips tightening around us as we got deeper and our combined girth stretched her.

Meanwhile, Laura eased Derek's erection out of her mouth. She opened a condom and placed it in her mouth, holding it between her lips. She pulled his cock back up to her face and positioned the rubber at the tip, rolling it out along his shaft with her teeth as he slowly re-entered her mouth. Talented girl, she is. Once she had the condom on him, she pushed him to his knees on the floor in front of her. She slid her ass to the edge of the cushion, and spread her legs wide, offering her open pussy to him. He teasingly humped his sheathed shaft on her engorged inner lips, sliding it back and forth on her slit. She looked insanely hot, spread open with Derek between her thighs, his hard cock rubbing against her wet pussy. I reached over, grabbed his erection, and guided him into my girlfriend's cunt. I pushed his large, round cockhead into her swollen labia and he plunged his dick into her, penetrating her with the full length of his member. She gasped as he filled her, and grabbed his ass, pulling him in tighter. He held her waist and started fucking her with long, deep thrusts. I kept my hand on her mound, playing with her clit and feeling the hardness of his shaft as he pumped in and out of her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Unexpected Addition

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds