• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games Ch. 03

Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games Ch. 03

123

Well here I am... It's late, I'm in my house, and I am currently hiding underneath my closed-in porches' dining room table. A little over an hour ago, my knowledge of the female gender was stocked up to a single, staged kiss, and the knowledge one might get from knowing how to use the search bars of a computer. Yet less than 60 minutes ago, I was given my first ever blowjob from quite possibly the most sought after girl in the surrounding towns. What's more, less than 10 minutes ago, I finally experienced my foot fetish from licking a girl's feet, a foot job, and then a crazy sort of foot job combination blowjob. All compliments of a super sexy and sporty girl that is at least three leagues above my own. Said sporty girl is still currently sitting right next to me, and the both of us are overloading with ecstasy from our interactions, made much worse by the fact that we had been mere moments from actually just breaking loose and having sex right here under the table. The combination of having had so much happen tonight, as well as drinking way more than someone should when they have never even sipped liquor before tonight, has led to my actions tonight being way outside the norm.

I just can't seem to help myself, the girls all seem to think that just because I have been going to the gym and finally got the body I wanted, that I can't be as inexperienced as I really am. In all truth and honesty, I have just been riding out the night's events as best I can. As I sit here and really take a second to think about it all... I have no idea how things have gotten to where they are now... If this keeps up, I see only two conclusions before the night is over. One, I am going to lose my virginity to one of the girls here tonight, or two, my sister is going to murder me...then again. -Under the table I sort of zone out again.- I did get a great look at my sister's feet tonight... I also won't lie that I even now remember my brief moment of weakness, now knowing what it feels like getting a blow job, I may have wondered what it would be like if my sister decided that she wanted me all to herself and...

I shake my head to stop that train of thought. No, I can't think of my sister like that! I live with her! If I start thinking like that I will start a train of thought that will take place every single time I look at my sister! Just think, every time I see her barefoot I will think about her giving me a foot job like Kelly just did. Every birthday I have I will think of her giving me head like Erica after everyone goes to sleep as my present. Every time we fight I will think of us having makeup sex in my room or- DAMIT! I was totally already doing it! I need a distraction. The drink was thinking for me, that must be it. I bring myself back to my surroundings.

I look to my left and find Kelly still sitting close. Her dirty blond hair is still kind of a mess from us moving around so much under the table. She grins at me, her beautiful green eyes still so full of lust I find it hard to believe its all aimed at me. I glance down at her feet. No secrets between us now, she has them both laid to one side, purposely sitting sort of uncomfortably so she can keep her soles facing me. As she watches me look down, she flexes her soles and spreads her toes out, teasing me a little. I notice that her feet are still a little wet, first from my saliva, then from her own, mixed with a little of my cum that had dripped down my shaft when I finished into her mouth. My crouch pulses just thinking about it.

MAN! I needed to stop this right now. I drag my eyes away from her feet and focus on the only other thing under the table with us. Amy is sitting only a little way from me. Thankfully she has her feet, which I know to be bare, hidden under herself. It's not a much more calming thing to look at, I mean, I have had the hardest of crushes on her for the longest time. My first kiss with her had only locked that crush in more securely. She was wearing black pants that stopped a little past her knee's, I think they are called capris or something. Her shirt was pretty big on her, the big tank top was also black and had a band on it that I had never heard of. The fact that one side of her tank top had fallen off her slim shoulder, and the fact that her purple bra could be seen poking out under her arms, was all adding to the kind of scene punk girl thing that I was obsessed with. Her styled jet black hair was currently hiding most of her face as she was slumped over, assumedly trying to calm her stomach. It was helping to just focus on Amy for the time being, she had a kind of innocence to her that I loved, I was more likely to fantasize about kissing her lips then anyplace else.

Amy looks up from under her hair toward me and Kelly. I can see that her light blue eyes are a bit fuzzy from the drink, but she offers a smile, as if saying she will be fine. I smile back, hoping she takes it kindly. When I smile she does focus directly on me, I feel my heart purr a little bit, always happy to have her notice me. Her smile drops to just a calm sort of face... as the stare gets longer I can feel the heat of the room again. Her eyes had just the right amount of makeup, making those blue eyes shine next to her pale skin. I was so obsessed. I'm not sure if it was the awkward stare between us that triggers it, but Kelly suddenly breaks the silence under the table with a whisper.

"Hey, Amy, let me see your feet."

My stomach jumps with surprise, I turn to look at Kelly quickly. She is pointedly not looking at me, she also has a very mischievous smile on her face. -What is she doing!?!- She only found out a while ago about my fetish, but with everything we just did it is very suspicious that she would ask Amy to see her feet right next to me. Not to mention that even though I showed Kelly I was more than willing to have sex with her just moments ago, I was more than sure she knew I had a huge crush on Amy. I look back over at Amy, a little bead of sweat breaking out on my forehead.

Amy looks over at Kelly with a confused expression. "My feet?" she asks quietly, still the drink in her system effecting her voice a little. Not having a foot fetish herself, this is not an altogether unreasonable request it seems. My heart starts pounding as she slowly and carefully sits on her rear, and pulls her legs around to set her feet, soles down, in front of her. Amy's feet were very different then either Kelly's or Erica's. She had very small feet, probably size 5 1/5, or 6 at the most. Even her toes were on the small side. I had not seen Amy's feet this close before. The purple on her nails was a pretty good match for her bra, and the little streaks in her hair. Kelly suddenly lays out on her belly in front of me, propped up on her elbows, right over Amy's feet. My jaw opens slightly, -What IS she doing?- I find myself thinking over and over. Amy does not back away for flinch as I expected she might, she just looks down curios to what Kelly is up to.

"Just wanted to check and make sure you did not mess up your nails already is all." Kelly says innocently. I feel myself try to both smile and frown at the same time. 'Lier!' I think, know all too well what she is doing. I guess she was looking for yet another way to frustrate me, and her face being so close to my crushes feet was defiantly starting up a whole new batch of fantasies.

What's more, I now have a whole list of things to stare at now. Kelly's legs are bent up over her back, and she is slowly dancing her feet, almost brushing my face more than once as she teases me. It is obvious to me, but not to Amy, who is looking down at her own toes. She does glance over at me from time to time though, making it hard to stare to hard at Kelly's peds. My eyes also can't help but linger on Kelly's very firm looking rear, those shorts were really showing it off from this angle. I just could not help it; I was still super horny from earlier. If Amy had not found us, I might still be inside Kelly at this very moment! I really might be drooling a little at this point for all I know.

Kelly keeps looking at Amy's feet while dancing her own when she speaks in a whisper again.

"No I guess they look ok, somehow they have survived." She says with a smile. And Amy smiles back

"Well good because I never get a chance to paint them. I mean, not that anyone will see them past tonight anyways. "she smiles "I don't even think I own a pair of flip-flops anymore." She says quietly. I secretly think that it is a real shame, but at least now I can say I have seen them up close. I really wanted to see her soles too tonight, before they got locked away her shoes again. Kelly plays off that she is shocked about her Amy not owning any sandals.

"You should so get a pair!" Kelly whispers excitedly "Your feet are so cute!" she adds and my stomach starts to dance again. I have a feeling Kelly is doing this to show off secretly for me, she must know what she's doing to me... At those words Amy looks down at her feet, an embarrassed sort of confusion coming over her hazy eyes. In the moment that she looks down, one of Kelly's feet moves toward me, she can't see me so it is somewhat clumsy, but she brushes my face with her toes, even tracing them over my lips briefly...I almost swallow my tongue in the effort not to open my mouth and let her toes pass inside. She pulls her foot back away from my face a gives a small giggle.

"They are?" Amy asks uncertain, wiggling her toes slightly, as if trying to see it.

"Oh yeah! I think your feet are super cute, don't you think so Mac?" she adds turning her head around to face me. I feel my whole face heat up as Amy's blue eyes look up at me, the worst part is she even blushes a little bit, embarrassed that I was just asked to comment on how cute her feet are. I open my mouth and let it hang open for a second, I am determined not to stutter or say something stupid. Unfortunately, everything that comes to mind sounds stupid in my head... so I just sit there for a second, working out what to say...

"Well? Do you think Amy's feet are cute? Cuz it looks more like you want me to stick -my- foot in your mouth from where I'm lying. "Kelly says, and my face no doubt goes even more red from that comment! I quickly shut my mouth. I had been sitting there with my mouth wide open, with Kelly's feet dangling only inches away. Both the girls stifle giggles as I wonder if steam is pouring out of my shirt. I muster the courage to try and step over the awkwardness I am feeling.

"Yeah Ha-ha Kelly, but yeah she does have cute feet I guess." I say in an attempt to sound uncaring. Both of the girl's smile, just taking it as a normal comment. Kelly lowers her legs, letting one of her feet come to rest on my hand. She was going to torture me like this as long as no one else found us I could tell. Amy suddenly looks at Kelly curiously.

"Didn't you say that your old boyfriend liked feet or something? That guy Brian?" she whispers, still letting out small giggles, no doubt caused from the alcohol. My body felt very strained at where this conversation was going, it was just giving Kelly more ammunition. what's more she was very slightly picking up her foot, letting it rub up on my arm before coming to rest on my hand again. Kelly smiles.

"Oh yeah he was into my feet bigtime, it was all he ever wanted to do really." She answers sweetly. Like it's no big deal to her talking about it in front of us. Amy giggles at this news.

"What did he like... do?" she asks, as if she cannot begin to wonder what a guy could do with a girl's feet... This was more how I expected most girls to act about a foot fetish. If she only knew what Kelly can and -did- do with her feet to me just before Amy had arrived... I felt my pants tighten just thinking about it. I look sideways at Kelly's foot that is brushing my arm, when she lifts it, I pull my hand off the ground, she dares not look back, but when she puts it back on the rug, I place my hand pointedly on the sole of her foot. Moving my leg slightly, I can hide her foot from Amy. I even remember what causes the most moans from her earlier. She wanted to play games, I decide to try playing back for once. I let my fingers lace one by one with Kelly's toes, pressing in like a massage. Kelly is taken off guard by my sudden move. She stumbles a bit.

"I um.. well he... the main thing he did was lick my feet honestly." She gets out after a small stutter. I start thinking of when, just a little bit ago it was -me- licking her feet. I trace my thumb on her sole, trying to make her think about it just like I am... I feel her shiver... I was starting to like this game. Amy gives shocked kind of smile.

"He licked your feet?" she giggles a little bit. "That must have tickled so bad!" she says and Kelly shrugs, trying hard to ignore my light touches now, trying to tickle her slightly.

"No I am not really ticklish, but to be honest I did -really- like it!" She adds adamantly. Amy looks shocked. "No really I did, I was a great feeling to tell you truth, I even miss him doing it!" she says earnestly. Amy gives a confused smile again. I can feel my heart rate picking up again. Thinking of everything I just did with Kelly, she did not need to convince me, I could tell she loved every second of it. Amy however does not seem convinced, her drunken giggles making it hard for her to speak.

"Really? You sound like you mean it... I mean... what did it feel like?" she asks between her giggles. I smile just thinking about what kind of a response Kelly will give, she literally can touch herself to climax from a man licking her feet, so she can most likely describe it very well. My hand stops on her sole, waiting to hear this. Kelly looks up and Amy and smiles, she even perches up on her toes before she speaks.

"You want me to show you?" She asks excitedly.

My whole world comes to a flash stop quicker the any car crash. My eyes snap to Amy's face and back to the side of Kelly's face. Amy looks shocked, and Kelly eager, with a huge grin. Something tells me Kelly did not like losing our little game... and she decided to up the ante!

"What?! Ha, no I don't want you -to lick- my feet!" Amy says though a thick new wave of giggles, But Kelly does not give up there, she too is quietly giggling. She moves to a kneeling position, scooting closer to Amy. I still can't help but notice the great view of both Kelly's smooth soles I get when she does this.

"Oh come on! Please! I have honestly wanted to try it since he first did it! I mean obviously -he- liked it, and" she fights thought the both of them giggling none stop. "and you can see what I mean, it does feel -Amazing! -" She finishes emphasizing how Amazing it apparently is. Amy just keeps on giggling. I cannot fully comprehend the magnitude of the answer that has yet to be said. Something about the full weight of Amy's answer right now is not lost on me. If Amy says yes, I will get a front row seat to a girl licking another girl's feet! Even better, a girl who knows just what a guy with a foot fetish wants to see, licking the feet of the girl who happens to be my all-time crush! I can barely stand it. Amy calms her giggles down a bit to look at how serious Kelly is, she gives an odd kind of smile, but then turns her eyes on me. She bites her lip, not sure about all this, more so with me being here. But Kelly is ready for anything. "Oh don't worry about him, I bet he wants to see this just as much as I want to try it!" she says with a laugh. Causing both me and Amy to blush, and the girls to start giggling again. Once they calm a bit Amy looks back at me.

"Has she gone crazy under here?" she giggles at me, not apparently able to control her laughter. I give my best awkward smile no doubt. And throw my hands up.

"Hey if she really wants to, I don't wanna be the one to stop her." I say and Amy gives another half giggle and growl. She looks up at Kelly, who is giving her best puppy dog beg, and with those eyes, any guy alive would spend hundreds of dollars to make her happy. Amy laughs again.

"Oh my god, -fine! -" she says, and hesitantly lifts her right foot off the ground, and holds it up in front of Kelly's face. "Just don't tickle me!" she adds shyly, putting a hand to her mouth as though preparing to be tickled anyways. My insides explode, It's really about to happen! I feel a small amount of wetness in my pants, I am literally that excited. Kelly gives an excited little whoop, as she scoots closer. I can now not only see Kelly's soles, but just like I wanted, one of Amy's too. Amy's soles were extremely pale and looked to be softer even then Erica's. They really were small, more so after handling Kelly's smooth and slender feet not long ago. Kelly whispers excitedly, really getting into what was happening right now, she was also not look at me, probably knowing it would cause Amy to look over as well, and It this point I was not sure I could hide my excitement.

"Ok so for this I really want you to try and not squirm or you won't get it! Try not to think about it as silly and you will probably get what I mean ok?" Kelly says confidently, and Amy simply nods, a finger in her mouth to try and not burst out laughing right away. Amy looks over toward me and squints, readying herself. Kelly leans forward over Amy's foot, she stops with her lips inches from Amy's sole, and turns to look at me... The game is long since over, she knows for a fact that she won, and at this point, she can rub it in all she wants. I ready myself not to blink for as long as this will go on.

Kelly's breath lets Amy know where her mouth is, she bites on her finger a little to distract her. I stare at Kelly's lips... waiting.

Kelly's focuses on Amy's foot again, she places her hands on Amy's leg, one hand holding her calf, and the other holding up near her toes. Amy seems ready for anything, and I watch Kelly's lips make contact with the very center of Amy's sole. She does not lick her foot, but kisses it, very slowly and lovingly planting little pecks in the center. Amy does not jump, most likely expecting Kelly's tongue, she seems to realize this is something she never would have let Kelly do if she was sober, but she does seem to relax a bit now that it has started. Kelly starts to make her kisses a little firmer, and a little longer. I watch, hypnotized as her lips open wider, planting slightly wetter kisses all over Amy's foot. Kelly has her eyes closed, she really does seem to enjoy what she is doing. I watch as Amy's chest starts to rise a little faster. She keeps her finger in her mouth, and even starts to nibble on it a little... what I would not give to know what was going on in her head... but she was not asking Kelly to stop at least.

Kelly is kissing down at the heel of her foot when she does it, she lets her lips part, and firmly plants her tongue on Amy's foot. Amy feels this, and jumps just a little, she turns her heads again, trying to think of not being tickled, but as she turns she looks right over at me. I pry my eyes away from easily the sexiest thing I have ever seen to lock eyes with her. I have no idea what my face must look like, but I can see that Amy starts to blush crimson. Kelly is lovingly dragging her tongue over every inch of Amy's delicate foot. As I look at Kelly my eyes bug out a bit... her hand is back in her pants! She is fingering herself again! Right next to her friend, Kelly was shamelessly touching herself, and all because she knew what she was doing to me! As I watch however, Kelly quickly removes her hand and stops her licking. Amy blinks and looks up at her, Still blushing.

"You see what I mean don't you?" Kelly says with a thrill in her voice. And Amy blushes a bit more. Kelly continues to speak before Amy can even tell us how she felt about it. "But I want to try something else real fast ok? Because I want you to really get what I mean ok?" she asks, and Amy, in a sort of haze, decides just to nod. Kelly puts Amy's now wet foot back down on the ground and smiles. Amy smiles back awkwardly. She laughs lightly and shoots a glance at me before speaking to Kelly.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds