• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 17

Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 17

12

This is the start of a multi-part run of chapters focusing on Drew and me as we get up close to my mum getting completely enamored with Drew's cousin, Brandon. Read and enjoy as my mum acts like a total slut for this young stud... and his friends.

*****

(1 week later-Sunday)

"Oh yeah. Yes, yes... Uh, uh uh. Fuck, fuck, that feels so good. You're hitting the spot babe, keep fucking me. Oh...fuck yeah, yes.. Yes, YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME! YES!!"

Brandon, Drew and I watch as my mum is being fucked doggystyle to an orgasm by one of her numerous lovers. I'd finally met Brandon, Drew's cousin and the three of us were discussing how to get him into my mum's pants. My dad was gone for a 1 week business trip, Drew and I knew my mum was gonna go out and play. We just needed to make sure that she chose to play with Brandon, Drew's cousin since he was down to help us get even more access to my mum's lovelife if he got into her pants.

Brandon definitely fit the bill though. Holidaying in Singapore, back from a wild college frat life, he was a 6 foot 2 Eurasian hunk with a lean, ripped body and was extremely handsome, having modelled part time. Furthermore, he was an absolute player and he was more than happy to share some of his personal sex tapes and pictures from college.

With the pictures of him with his various girls, we also note that he could back up his claims. He packed a 7.5 inch long, beer can thick dong which he claimed left every girl he's been with sore. With the number of undressed girl photos in his phone though, we knew he definitely could get into a girl's pants. He was clearly a bit of a dick too (no pun intended) as we saw from one of his pics where he jizzed in a girl's eyes on purpose. He was also a college football player and a good tattoo artist. He jokingly said my mum would look great with one and Drew and I challenged him to try and get her to do one.

Well, anyway, with my Dad out of the way overseas, I decided to give my mum free reign and made up a fake school cca camp that I had to go to. I would instead be staying over at Drew's. His retired parents were on another one of their numerous golfing trips and had left the house to Drew, Brandon and their maid so I would just stay over from Monday to Thursday, giving my mum some space to pursue her entertainment. My mum didn't suspect anything and readily signed the fake consent form we cooked up. Meanwhile, the three of us had the rest of the Sunday to cook up a plan to get Brandon into contact with my mum.

While we brainstormed, we were also playing some of the videos that we'd recorded over time of my mum's various sexcapades so that Brandon could study what she liked and disliked in bed. He was definitely overjoyed with what he saw and said that no college aged girl would ever be down for a lot of the stuff my mum was into.

Anyway, after a lot of thinking, we decided that the plan was that Brandon would go for a jog around my housing estate the following morning and then ring the doorbell and ask to borrow a phone.

He would say that he was a uni student back from overseas staying with some relatives who lived in that area. He had gone for a jog but had forgotten to take the house keys and therefore needed to borrow a phone to call his relatives who had left the house in the meantime. Brandon said that he'd jog topless, showing off his impressive physique and anyway, Drew and I told him that my mum wasn't exactly the shy, demure kind especially with regards to Eurasian hunks like him. He probably wouldn't even need to spit much game before he got my mum to invite him in.

"Uggh, uggh, yes! Fuck! Yes, yes!" We watch as Aaron pounds my mum in the folded deck chair position on the screen as she screams out in pleasure for the deep penetration. She's basically lying on her back on the bed, legs pulled towards her head and ankles resting on Aaron's shoulders while he kneels in front of her, leaning towards her and is just pulverising her pussy with long deep strokes. Brandon is getting so excited seeing this and says that he can't wait to get into my mum's pants.

(The Next Day-Monday)

I've left for school and as planned was going to stay over at Drew's place while my mum thought I was at a school camp. We were fortunate as three of the days of the week, Tuesday to Thursday were actually "e-learning", so Drew and I wouldn't even be at school and would have all the time to work together with Brandon.

Anyway, on Monday, Brandon was to enact the plan while we're at school and once school finished, we hoped to hear some good news. After school, Drew and I rushed back to his house, grabbed a quick lunch, freshened up and then immediately texted Brandon for an update. We simultaneously turned on all our feeds of my house. Almost every corner of my parent's beautiful bungalow was covered by hidden cameras now and it had been worth the spending for Drew and me so far.

Scanning from one video feed to the next, we can't find anything and it seems like the house is unoccupied. It's about 430pm now. Perhaps my mum was just out shopping or something. We switch from feed to feed, thoroughly searching. Finally, we spot my mum. She's lying naked on the central "island" table in our kitchen, apparently asleep. Her blouse, shorts and underwear are on the floor and there is dried cum on her chin and neck. Drew and I immediately hope that Brandon is the one who had fucked my mum into a stupor but he hadn't replied yet.

About 15 minutes later, Drew's phone buzzes and we see one line in our group chat, 'We're in' followed by a photo of my his cock penetrating my mum's butt on that exact same kitchen table that my mum was now napping on in the video feed. More messages followed from Brandon,

"Fuck guys, she is off the charts. Thanks for hooking me up you sick fucks. I'll make sure I get you guys into the room when I fuck her. Maybe I'll blindfold her or something so you guys can come in."

Me messaging: "That's great. The plan worked smooth?"

Brandon messaging: "Hell yeah, your slutty mum was super willing to lend me a phone and then asked me to take a shower since I was so sweaty. Hahaha, I sweet talked her a bit before taking the shower and next thing I know, she'd snuck in after me and was on her knees blowing me in the shower. We then moved to the kitchen somehow and I did her over the kitchen table. Fuck, it was awesome, she's so hot and she fucking let me blow on her face. She was fucking impressed with me, stud that I am so she asked me to bring my stuff over and stay with her till Friday. She told me that your dad's away on a business trip till Sunday and you're stashed away at camp so she wanted to play. That's why I'm not in the house now, I'm packing a bag of stuff at my friend's place then heading back."

Drew messaging: "LOL. How hard did you fuck her? She's napping on the counter covered in your cum you know. You lucky bastard. You better find a way to blindfold her so we can watch the action live."

Brandon messaging: "Woah, nice. I'm gonna do her so good later. She wants a sex holiday, I'm gonna give her one. I'm bringing over all kinds of erection and cum pills, cialis, Viagra, volume pills, the whole lot. Yeah, I'll also go pick up some stuff from a sex shop before going over. Do you guys know if she already has a blindfold and cuffs?

Me messaging: "Nope. Not as far as we know from what we've seen inside her toy box. "

Brandon: "K, I'll get some then. Drop you fuckers a message when I arrive at her place."

Drew and I go back to watching our video feeds.

My mum had gone to take a bath and clean up so we decided to grab an early dinner before staying tuned to updates from Brandon. Hopefully he'd be able to convince my mum to wear a blindfold so we could get into the room and watch. Well, after washing up, we see my mum change into a casual outfit, pack a bag full of lingerie, toys and some clothes and leave the house. Minutes later, we receive a message from Brandon that my mum had asked him to meet her at a hotel instead. She had booked a room at the Ritz Carlton and she wanted to fuck there.

Drew and I were slightly irritated since it meant we wouldn't get any video coverage so we told Brandon to do his best to get her to accept the blindfold. Meanwhile, we took a cab over to the hotel, making sure to bring along a video camera. We hung around while Brandon updated us, only daring to step in the hotel once he confirmed that my mum had texted him that she was waiting for him in the suite she had booked and asked him to come up. We met Brandon at the lobby before he went up and he said he'd update us on the situation and would be trying his darnest to get my mum to wear a blindfold and/or get a tattoo.

It seems that my mum was pretty infatuated with Brandon's dashing Eurasian looks and bad boy attitude so she might be willing to please him and accede to his requests. Brandon was really into my mum too and had said that his afternoon fuck with her was beyond belief and he would go all out on her over the week. After the quick meetup, Drew and I hung around relaxing in the hotel's opulent lobby while Brandon headed up to the suite.

(10 minutes later)

Brandon texting: "Fuck. Your mum is fucking all over me like a bitch in heat. She's covered in makeup and wearing some lace thong and bra with wedge sandals. She's just freshening up in the toilet so I managed to hide the videocam in a cupboard. I'll try to get her to wear the blindfold later on. Update you guys soon. Fuck, this is gonna be awesome."

(30 minutes later)

Brandon texting: "tonight is the best night of my life guys. I just got a bj from superwoman."

Me texting: "you mean you did her superwoman style? with her hands on the bed and you carrying her legs and fucking her?"

Brandon texting: "Fuck yeah, she was flying on cloud orgasm. I mean, fuck, she was moaning so loudly, I thought we would get a noise complaint. I fucked her so good and then she got me to stand on the bed and she blew me to completion. Fan-fucking-tastic. But do you know what's the best part? Just before I came, she stopped fellating me for a short while and said to me, 'I want a tattoo'. I just exploded in her mouth after that."

Drew texting: "Damn, that is soooo hot. Are you doing the tattoo now?"

Brandon texting: "Nope, I'm making good on my deal. I passed her the blindfold and I asked her to go put it on. She's changing into some new lingerie for me and she agreed to wear the blindfold before coming out of the toilet. BTW, this suite is awesome! You guys should totally come check it out. Its room number 10-04. I'll leave the door slightly open, just come in quietly. I'll make sure she doesn't take off the blindfold. Not sure about the tattoo, maybe later tonight."

Drew and I fist bump in the lobby: "Fuck yeah! We're in!"

Me texting: "We'll be right there buddy. Just make sure the blindfold stays on, we'll be quiet."

Brandon: "Hurry. She should be out soon. If she somehow really wants to take the blindfold off, don't panic, you guys can hide underneath the bed, there's enough clearance for you guys to hide there."

Drew texting: "Ok, we're coming up now."

Drew and I quickly head for the lift lobby to go up to the suite. Soon, we're right outside the door of the suite Brandon had texted us, grinning like our birthdays had come early. We observe that the door is slightly ajar as promised and Drew leads, quietly pushing it open, peeking in to ensure that my mum was either blindfolded or still in the toilet. It's a big suite and we both quietly close the room door, standing in the entrance to the living room. Brandon and my mum are almost certainly in the connected bedroom so we try to hear anything we can.

Not hearing anything, we quietly peek around the corner into the bedroom and see Brandon lying on the bed, buck naked. He definitely looks like a classic college bad boy frat stud with his mixed Eurasian good looks, rock hard body tanned from a summer spent in sunny Singapore and several tattoos on various parts of his body. We can definitely see why our plan worked, with his body lightly flecked with sweat and hefty cock semi-erect, Brandon looked like my mum's idea of a perfect lover.

Brandon spots us and smiles, lifting a finger to his lips, telling us to keep quiet and come into the bedroom. We quietly enter and Brandon smiles and points to a well placed wardrobe built into the suite's wall. It seems my mum is still sprucing up so he motions for us to hide inside and watch through the door. It's one of those cool glass doors where you can look out from the inside because the room is bright but it appears opaque from the outside since the wardrobe is dark. The spacious wardrobe is the perfect place for Drew and I and we quickly set up a video camera that we had brought.

Suddenly, we hear my mum's voice. "Brandon dear, you ready for me? I'm all blindfolded. I think I'm gonna need my big, strong hunk to lead me to the bed." Drew and I quickly fist bump Brandon and then quietly hide inside the wardrobe as Brandon gets up and heads over to escort my mum out of the washroom. Since we're well hidden in the wardrobe, the blindfold isn't actually necessary but Brandon decides to just play along with it anyway as he leads my mum towards the bed. We almost gasp as she comes into view.

My mum was a vision of sex appeal. I mean, Drew and I knew she loved dressing up but she looked fantastic. Brandon had bought a white silk blindfold that was elegant and luxurious yet covered my mum's eyes well. She had paired that with a sheer white push up bra, showing off her C cups to full effect, as well as a matching white silk thong, white thigh high stockings, white silk gloves and a pair of her favourite Christian Louboutin So Kate shoes in white patent leather. Brandon was grinning as he guided her to the bed, his left hand firmly cupping her left butt cheek.

Brandon: "So, my yummy mummy, the rules for tonight are, the blindfold doesn't come off until my first orgasm."

My mum: "Whatever you say stud. Fuck me till I'm hoarse, then I want you to tattoo me tonight. I've already got the design I want in my head."

Brandon speaking in a dominant tone: "Oh yeah? You want my ink on you?"

My mum laughs as Brandon rubs his body against hers on the edge of the bed: "Lover, I want you in me! Let's fuck whatever way you want. Imagine my warm, wet mouth on your cock, my silk gloved hands stroking you. Pull aside my thong, lubricate yourself in my pussy, fuck my ass till I'm numb, then you can work on the tattoo."

Brandon: "Fuck, that sounds hot. Okay, get your hot body up on the bed. You can start by putting that mouth to good use."

Brandon proceeds to help my blindfolded mum get into a doggy style position on the bed and start fellating him as he stands at the foot of the bed. As he enjoys the blowjob, he signals to Drew and I, indicating that we should come out and watch instead of watching through the wardrobe door. Drew and I quietly open the door and with the utmost care, creep out till we're standing beside the bed, watching my blindfolded mum suck on Brandon's fully erect 7.5 inch cock with vigour.

Soon, Brandon is ready to fuck and he climbs onto the bed and mounts my mum doggy style. We're right behind Brandon as he heartily slaps my mum's butt, drawing a "ouch" from her and some serious ass jiggling. Drew gives Brandon a big thumbs up as we watch him pull her thong aside, penetrate her pussy and start to work his cock into the warm wet embrace. He smiles at us as he grabs my mum's love handles and starts fucking her. We watch as we see his balls smacking against her butt, his cock slick with her juices. My mum is moaning in heat now, begging Brandon to fuck her harder, her facial expressions giving away her pleasure. She turns and looks back at her lover, urging him to fuck her to orgasm, the blindfold preventing her from seeing us. She soon gets one hand into her thong too and starts frigging away at her clit while she's getting fucked, which shortly brings out a screaming orgasm.

After my mum comes down from her orgasmic high, Brandon switches it up, deciding to get off his knees. He pulls his slick, pussy lubricated cock out before getting on his feet on the bed, squatting over my mum and re penetrating her in the bulldog position. He's a muscular fit young guy and all of that was really helping him here as he grabs my mum's thighs and pounds away at her pussy in this tiring position. Brandon has fantastic stamina it seems but even he gets tired after a while and decides to let my mum do the work next. He pulls out and asks my mum if she wants his cock. She quickly tells him yes. Brandon tells her he wants her ass and she quickly replies like the slut she is that he can have it.

Brandon: "Yeah, you slutty mummy, you want that ass opened up?"

My mum: "Fuck, yes. Just get it in there. You want me on top?"

Brandon: "Come here bitch. Ride me and keep that blindfold on."

The two lovers manoeuvre into a reverse cowgirl position as my mum slowly lowers her ass onto Brandon's rock hard cock. It's fucking erotic as we watch her rub her fully exposed pussy while she lowers herself onto the penis. Drew gets real close now with the video camera, getting some insane close up video of my mum getting her ass reamed. She's crying out in pleasure and moaning like crazy now, almost as if she's in constant orgasm. Soon, Brandon knows he's about to cum and barks: "Get off me, I'm gonna fucking blow anytime!"

My mum gets off and gets on her knees as Brandon stands up on the bed and guides my blindfolded mum to his cock. Like the slut she is, she instantly starts giving him an ass to mouth blowjob. Brandon is ecstatic and starts talking dirty, "Yeah, you slut mum, taste your ass. You want my jizz? You gotta work for it babe."

My mum replies:

"Mmm, you see all this white lingerie, it's not enough, I want some more white on my skin."

Gag, cough, cough... "I want you to empty those young stud balls, mark me as your slutty mummy, I want your sperm glazing my pretty face."

My mum sucks the top of Brandon's cock, using her hands to jerk him off at the same time, drawing a "Fuck yeah, I'm gonna blow!" from Brandon.

Brandon grunts and wraps my mum's hair in his left hand so he can direct his cum target. He pulls his cock backwards till just the tip is in my mum's mouth and then we see his body tense up as he fires his first load straight into my mum's mouth. Another grunt and spasm as Brandon fires his second load before pulling out, causing some of his sperm to flow out my mum's mouth. He then sprays another four healthy jets of cum onto my mum's face. Drew and I enjoy the scene before quickly heading back into the wardrobe.

It's good that we did and shortly after, my mum pulls her blindfold off and goes to town sucking Brandon's cock clean and thanking him for the man cream he'd just fed her. She cleans his cock like a good slut before heading off to the shower to clean up. Brandon gives us a huge thumbs up and goes to take out his tattoo gear. After placing some towels on the bed for my mum to lie on, he lays his gear out on a table before poking his head into the wardrobe and fist bumping us. He then heads off into the shower to check on my mum, leaving the door open so we can vaguely hear the shower flowing.

Soon, we hear them soaping each other up and then light moaning from my mum as they probably start getting touchy with each other. Shortly, we start hearing the sounds of passionate, soapy fucking before the shower comes on again, drowning out the noises. A few minutes later, we hear the shower go off and then the two of them kissing and talking about the tattoo design before we hear a loud "Oh, fuck, it's big" yelp from my mum. We then see Brandon carrying my mum out of the washroom, clearly impaled on his cock. They're both stark naked and Brandon carries her over to the wardrobe we're hiding in, rests her back on the glass door that we're right behind and starts fucking her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds