• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Taking a Walk

Taking a Walk

I was walking down by my house the other day while my wife and son were out of town. There was a group of black guys playing football on the street. As I walked by they said hello and I did hello back my eyes looked them over and saw they had pretty sizable cocks and they were partially hard. I watched as they flopped around and it made me stop walking. The guy with what seemed to be the biggest thickest cock stopped and told the others to. He then jumped up and down facing me and saw me eyes fixed on his cock.

He took it out and showed me how hard it was it was around a foot long and as thick as a pop bottle. Hey come here he said backing up into their house. I followed him entranced and not even thinking for myself. We got inside the other 2 behind me shutting the door and closing the blinds. He sat down taking his shorts off and told me to start to get to work. I immediately knelt down before him and started sucking on his massive cock. I licked it up and down and took as much of it into my mouth as I could I used my hands to stroke his huge cock.

He rubbed his hands through my hair and said, "That's a good white boy. You suck my superior nigger cock. You know your place."

As I sucked on his cock the other 2 guys were removing my pants and boxers exposing my ass. Then they started applying lube and fingering my ass. As i took him deeper into my throat while stroking him I felt them lift me up and place my knees on an ottoman. Then I felt one of their huge cocks push into my ass. I wanted to cry out in pain as he impaled me but I was unable to as he shoved the cock farther down my throat.

"Damn this boy is tight. I think he is a virgin," Said the guy still shoving his cock in my ass.

He then grabbed my waist tight and started slamming his cock in and out of me. I moaned with the others cock in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my face trying to get his cock as far in as possible. My hands fell from his cock just so I could hold my balance as they both slammed their cocks into me. The guy from the back then grabbed my arms and locked his hands around my wrist making me lose balance and go deeper on the cock I was sucking. He moaned as i did so then they both caught a rhythm, they shoved the cocks in at the same time giving me no escape and they impaled my throat and ass. The only thing supporting me were my legs and their cocks.

"Damn, this bitch is good I am about to cum. Lets flip him so I can cum in his mouth." Said the guy pounding my ass after 2 hours of fucking me.

Then they flipped me and he unloaded a giant load into my mouth. My jaw and ass was sore but as the guy finished cumming in my mouth i felt another cock enter my ass. The other guy who I had been sucking put his back in my mouth and then 2 hours later the guy in my ass came in my mouth.

"How have you not cum yet," I asked the guy putting his cock back in my mouth.

"I am waiting for the right moment. He Chet get in here and lose your virginity in this boys ass."

In came a big guy 18 years old and a cock not as big as the one in my mouth but bigger than the ones I had before. His dad explained the position and again i was being railed by 2 giant cocks. This time however felt better and i came as the son railed me. Then after 2 more hours the father came a mountain of cum in my mouth. He pulled out and shortly after his son did the same thing. Then they switched places and started all over. Now the son was in my mouth and the father in my ass. He was railing me harder than ever and it felt amazing.

After 2 hours the son came again in my mouth. He then moved out of the room and headed to his room. The fathers big cock was still pounding my ass. I looked up and saw it was only 4pm. I have been getting fucked for 8 hours straight and the entire time this man has been hard. He continued fucking me till 8 and my ass was so sore. He then threw me in his sons room saying he should break me in some more and have fun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Taking a Walk

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 536 milliseconds