• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Most Forbidden Dream Pt. 02

A Most Forbidden Dream Pt. 02

123456

Date Night

Jimmy beats a hasty retreat from his mom's bedroom, not wanting to wake her. He moves down the hallway to his own room to take Madame Kat's call.

The old lady wastes no time getting to the point as she asks Jimmy "was that not most enjoyable."

"Yes," he says tentatively, the ever pessimistic side of him waiting for the anvil to drop on his head.

"Would you care to partake in a second adventure?"

"Sure," he says, but without much conviction he is sure there must be some catch.

"All you must do is agree to perform a small favor for me when I bring you back to this realm. Can you promise me that?"

"What kind of favor?" Jimmy asks almost afraid to hear the answer as he is rapidly coming to understand just what a powerful being this old woman has turned out to be. Truthfully he's more than a little worried about establishing an on-going relationship with her. But on the other hand, what he just experienced with his "mom" Lini was so spectacular that how can he say no.

"Ahhhh nothing to special I would think. We can discuss the details when you come visit me later. Ok so do we have a deal, a bargain if you will, another adventure for the young man in return for a small favor whence you return?"

"Yes it's a deal." he says wondering if he just made a huge mistake.

"So on your new adventure is there a certain type of woman, a certain situation I should place you in this time."

"I want Lini again."

"Really you want to experience her once more. She must have been something as do you not believe variety is the spice of life. Would it not be better my boy to experience someone new?"

"I want Lini," Jimmy says firmly, almost petulantly, like a small child demanding candy.

"Fine Lini it shall be."

"Will she remember what happened before between us?"

"No as neither shall you. I think there can be nothing more exciting for a young man than his first sexual experience so I will allow you once again to experience that all blissful moment when you finally discover the joys of sex. Is that to your liking?"

"Yes, so what kind of adventure this time."

"You name it Jimmy. I can place you anywhere anytime, shape things the way I want at your predilection."

"Shit I don't know. I need time to think," he says his mind whirling with untold possibilities after what she just told him.

"Afraid time is not a luxury we have boy. I need my favor done sooner, rather than later so I must send you on your adventure quickly so you can come back to this realm and perform your favor."

"Yeah but I don't...I mean I'm not sure what I want."

"Ok well just give me a bare outline, something to go on and leave the rest to me."

"I don't know I just want to be with Lini again. I really liked her."

"Liked or loved."

"Loved," Jimmy says quietly without even having to even consider the question.

"Ok good. And you want her to be your mother once again."

"Yes."

"And what is the end game here."

"End game?"

"Yes what is it you want to ultimately happen between you two."

"I...I want to make love to her Madame Kat."

"Hmm make love to your mommy that is sweet. Yes that is sweet and very easy to arrange."

"It is?"

"Certainly, but as I said time is of the essence so we must cut this short. You must trust me as I shall put you in a situation with little Ms. Lini as your mother whereas the two of you will come together in a most passionate night of love making."

"I would like that."

"Oh and you shall my boy, trust me."

Madame Kat quickly outlined the barest of instructions for Jimmy to follow. He would go downstairs and turn on the TV and get comfortable. Soon he would get really sleepy and doze off. Upon being awoken, his fresh new dream/adventure would begin.

"Just go with the flow of events," Madame Kat assured him and everything will be all right. "But whatever you do, don't let your mother leave the house to go out tonight on her date. Do anything, say anything to prevent that, as if she goes out your adventure will be ruined."

The Madame made that final point quite clear. When he pushed for details why she demurred saying, "Just trust my advice, and don't let her leave, the rest will take care of itself."

"Fine I won't let her leave," he says but wondering just how he will go about doing that.

"That would be most wise, as it will be also most wise to follow your jealous heart in this matter," and with that parting comment the line goes dead.

On the way downstairs Jimmy can't be help to wonder about the old lady and her magic. What was she a witch or some sort? Did such things as witches with powerful magic still exist in the modern world?

Reaching the living room he finally decides it's a moot point as in who cares as long as he could exist in this world, at least for one more adventure anyway, he reassures himself as he reaches the spacious, well-appointed living room.

The large flat screen TV is already on; tuned to some college basketball game. The house is dark except for the soft glow of the set. He stretches out on a spacious, comfortable couch that sits across from the TV. Soon, just as she said he would, Jimmy is dozing.

A while later, how long exactly, he has no idea, but the game is still playing, he is awoken by someone shaking him softly.

"Jimmy honey...sweetie I'm heading out now."

Jimmy is slow to awaken. He turns in time to see his mother hurrying out of the living room, heading towards the stairs saying over her shoulder, "Shit I almost forgot my purse. I'm so nervous."

"Nervous about what Mom?" Jimmy calls after her.

She turns her head briefly, saying, "About my date tonight with Jack. It will be my first time out, you know since your shit ass father left me...us I mean," before she hurries back up the stairs.

"What you're going on a date?" he says chasing her up the stairs, suddenly fully awake and feeling more than a little jealous.

"Yes sweetie, I told you about my upcoming date last week," she says entering the bedroom.

"I thought you were kidding to make me jealous."

"Well did it work?" she says heading into the bedroom's attached bathroom.

Jimmy ignores her barb, mainly because he knows it's true, and plops down on the bed suddenly having an overwhelming urge to do anything, say anything, to keep her from going out.

"Mom I need to talk to you. It's important," he finally yells at the closed bathroom door.

"Hold on honey. I am changing my outfit. I will be right out."

Lini finally comes out of the bathroom looking very conservative in her appearance, much to his surprise, as he expected his mother to be looking hot and sexy considering she was heading out on a date.

She walks over to where he is sitting on the edge of her bed and says, "Well what do you think, it's a first date so I decided to go a bit conservative."

"More than a bit I would say Mom," Jimmy says. Her outfit could best be described as "business casual." She has on a dark navy blue skirt that comes down well past her knees, and a matching beige loose fitting blouse. It sorta looks like she is heading to a business meeting rather than a date.

"Hmm not impressed huh, I can see by the tone of your voice. I still look OK thought right son."

"Yeah just OK, I suppose."

"What, really just OK...I suppose. Is that all you have for me son. I thought you always told me how pretty I was. Not anymore huh. Maybe your too old now that your 18 to find your mother pretty."

"No Mom it's not that." Jimmy replies. He takes the time to critically appraise her appearance as she was talking, and really is not very impressed. Besides the totally non-attractive outfit, she appears to be wearing little or no makeup whatsoever, has her long, pretty hair pinned up an old lady bun like fashion, and maybe worst of all she is wearing a pair of thick black glasses that make her look like an old school teacher or something. But should her tell her all this?

"Well what is it then. The truth son. I need to hear the real truth before I head out on this date looking hideous."

"Mother you don't look hideous. That would be impossible even on your worst day but what is up with those glasses."

"Oh this is an old pair I had laying around. Like a clumsy fool I broke the other pair yesterday and in a case of perfect timing I cannot for the life of me find my contacts. My new glasses or my replacement contacts won't be ready until Tuesday so I had to dig these out of storage. Yeah I know they are not quite flattering, but anyways enough of that. What you said earlier about me not ever being able to look hideous..." She smiles warmly at him as she reaches out and brushes the side of his face with her hand lightly, 'That was kinda nice of you to say."

"It's only the truth." He answers simply not sure if she is being sarcastic or serious with her comment.

"So how do I really look? Can you sum it up in a few words hon?"

He thinks a moment before saying, praying it does not hurt her feelings, "Hmm professional what with the conservative way you are dressed, those glasses and your hair pinned up."

"Perfect as that is the exact look I am going for. I want to impress this man first with my intellect. As for the beauty part that can wait I think."

"Well that is smart I guess, yeah make sure he likes you for you and not for just being beautiful, but before you go." Jimmy says nervously as he has no earthly idea of the best way, or maybe anyway for that matter, to keep his mother from going out. Can we still talk for a minute?"

"Sure but make it quick sweetie as I don't want to be late."

He has no idea what he was going to say until the words come pouring out. "Mom look I really can't explain but I think this whole date thing is a real bad idea. Can't you stay home and hang out with me tonight."

"Jimmy I have had this planned for weeks. I have had a rough time you know with my self-esteem after your dad left me, and well I deserve a night out. I deserve to be wined and dined. Besides you know I have lacked confidence in myself after all the mean things your Dad said to me before he ran away with that younger woman, now finally I am getting a chance and you want me to turn it down."

"Yeah but..." how can he argue as everything she just said is true?

"Yeah but what!!" She snaps at him, maybe a little more harshly than she meant. "Tell me why exactly should I hang out with you. Are you going to wine and dine me, show me a good time. I want some love and affection, tonight maybe even some romance."

"What, you can't get all that with me?" he says playfully.

"Seriously right. You are going to wine and dine me and show me romance, me your mother. The thought probably wants to make you puke."

"Not hardly mom. If I had the money I would love to take you out, wine and dine you, show you a good time."

"Even a romantic time?" she says with a sly smile.

"Y-yes if that is what you wanted. But of course I don't have much money to spend on you for any fancy restaurant like, I'm sure your hot shot date Jack is taking you to."

"It's not about the money, it's about the company, the mood honey. If you really wanted to wine and dine me, and if you used your imagination you could do it right here at home with a couple of TV dinners if the mood was right and the company."

"But I'm not the right company for you, probably anyways," he says looking at her thoughtfully.

"Nor am I for you son," she shoots right back.

"They both give each other a long stare, before Jimmy breaks the ice saying quietly, "I think you would be the perfect company Mom. If..." He takes a deep breath and then the plunge, hoping she doesn't laugh too much at his suggestion, "You were to break your date with Jack I would do my best, my absolute best to make up for the wining and dining you think you would be losing with Jack."

"And what of the romance and affection. Are you going to make up for that too?"

He breaks into a sheepishly smile, "Hmm I might, I mean I could, if you would let me."

"Like you would want to."

"Honestly I would love to."

She smiles at him darkly, seeming to turn something over in her mind, before she heads over to her purse, retrieves her phone, looks at him saying, "You sure about this."

"Absolutely."

"Fine son, I'm going to call your bluff. Last chance to back out."

"Not backing out Mom."

She dials a number on her phone; he listens as she leaves a brief message, he assumes for Jack, saying she has come down with a terrible headache and won't be able to keep their date for this evening. She apologizes and hangs up and then stares at him saying, "Your move."

"Really a headache Mom. What kind of excuse it that. He will know its bullshit."

"So what do you care as long as it frees me up to hang out with you, just like you wanted. So as I said your move now hotshot, and it had better be a good one."

Jimmy panics a bit as now that he has got her to cancel her date how is he going to play this.

"Ahh mom I really don't have much money. Well actually I'm kinda broke."

"So I guess we are staying home for our date huh. Well I'm hungry so you are least going to feed me right."

"Yes of course, I could order a pizza or Chinese."

"Yeah with what, remember you are broke."

"I'm not that broke."

"Fine order us Chinese, you know what I like, oh and I hope you are in a mood to share a bit of wine with your mother tonight as I was quite sure Jack would have been getting us a most expensive bottle of wine to enjoy with our dinner."

"Mom I can't afford to buy an expensive bottle of wine, and besides even if I could I'm not old enough to buy it on my own anyway."

"I know that, and that is why you are going to break out the very expensive and I hope very good bottle of wine I got as a gift on my last birthday from Marcy. I have been saving it for a special occasion. Lower cabinet in the dining room, right side, the good glasses are right next to it."

"Looks like we are having wine with our dinner then."

"Yes, both of us, I know you probably aren't much of a wine drinker but just try it with me OK."

"Sure Mom, anything for you. This is your night."

"Good remember that, plus remember the mood, the atmosphere is very important to me, considering what I am losing by not going to that fancy restaurant with Jack."

"Yeah I know, in other words you don't want to eat your dinner on the kitchen counter top..."

"Or in front of the TV while you pay more attention to some stupid game more than me."

"Ok fine. No kitchen no TV. I have an idea maybe."

"I hope so. Now I am going to once again change by outfit as I can see you were less than impressed by my, what did you call it, professional appearance. And I suggest son you put on some decent clothes yourself. Maybe the new pair of jeans I bought you and a nice dress shirt, cologne would be nice, a shower even. I will be a lot longer than you so just knock on my door when you are ready."

"Great," he says hurrying back to his room, his brain on fire with ideas to make this stay at home date night with his mother as best as possible for her. The ideas, unknown to him since he had no memory of their earlier conversation, are being planted by the devious Madame Kat.

Regardless of how they got there, Jimmy feels he owes it to his mother to make up for the romance she was losing tonight to spend with him, therefore he will simply open his heart to her, as he has never before, and see to it that her night is filled with romance and affection after all. He can only hope she will be receptive to the romantic gestures he has in mind for her tonight.

It's just past 7 on this cold, windy winter's evening, when he arrives home with the food and some roses he picked up at the flower shop. He spends about 10 minutes rushing around, setting the dining room table, with a complete set of their good silverware, a full glass of wine at each setting, and finally ten of the roses placed in her good vase, along with several candles, both placed in the middle of the small dining room table.

He even brings his small CD player from his room upstairs and sets it inconspicuously over in one of the dining room's dark corners. He puts in one of his mother's favorite CD's full of soft romantic ballads, and turns the music on low.

Everything set, he rushes upstairs, flowers in hand, to brush his teeth one last time, apply a bit more cologne, check his hair, and then hopefully she will be ready to start their nice little date.

He is nervous for some unknown reason, almost as if this was a real date, which of course it was not. They were both only calling it a date in jest, as was it all in jest her wanting him to "romance" her. He is sure she just wants him to be nice, maybe wine and dine her a bit and everything will be cool.

He patiently waits after knocking on her bedroom door. His nerves still on edge, he twists the final two pink roses of the dozen her bought in his hands, while shuffling his feet. The door opens partway, and he sees half of her earlier "professional attire" is gone as her dark navy blue skirt has been replaced by a pair of stylish jeans.

"For me?" she says with a bemused look on her now pretty face which has a full complement of makeup on. He smiles back at her liking the way she decided put on makeup for their "date", but disappointed she still is wearing those hideous glasses and has her hair up in that insipid bun style.

Setting his disappointment aside he quickly replies, "Yes a pretty rose for a pretty lady." He is fretful that she may think him too corny with his stupid words and silly little flower. Confident he is not, even as she beams at him.

"I never knew you were such a sweet little charmer," she says taking the roses from his hand, and disappearing into her bedroom as she tells him she will be right down after she slips on her shoes and changes her blouse. "Oh and you shall be happy to note that I found my contacts so the glasses I was wearing earlier are no longer necessary."

"Thank God as they make you look like an old school teacher."

"Shut up smartass they weren't that bad," she says disappearing into her bedroom leaving him standing there staring at her nice, well-trimmed ass as he can't help but to notice just how very tight her stylish jeans fit her.

"Now if she will only let her hair down," he thinks as he heads downstairs. He waits at the table for her nervously, after lighting the last of the half dozen candles he has placed on the table, realizing he could be making a total fool of himself he if goes too far with his romantic little gestures for her.

A little voice in the back of his head comes to his defense saying, "Or you could knock it right out of the park too. Considering she is in a mood to drink wine and you know how sweet, soft, and silly she gets when drinking. She may very well simply melt into your arms due to your "over the top" romantic little gestures."

Jimmy decides to, maybe for once in his life, try and be optimistic and not fear the worse. His silent musings are soon interrupted by the vision of beauty he sees walking into the dimly lit dining room.

The shoes she causally mentioned she needed to slip on are anything but casual, as he hears them click across the tiled dining room floor. She is wearing a pair of 5 inch black spike heels that cause her to bounce up and down as she strides over to the table.

Bounce is indeed the key word as he notices, straight away, how her huge tits, trapped in the tight white sleeveless V-neck sweater she has replaced her blouse with, bounce up and down as she struts confidentially across the dining room floor towards him.

He tries not to stare, but the lure of her beauty is too much as he hears the seductive click of her heels approaching. She pauses right in front of him, as he sits anxiously at the dining room table. Looking at him with a bright smile, she causally swipes a hand through her long hair, which is now flowing well past her ass in a wave of gorgeous beauty.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Most Forbidden Dream Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds