• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Summoning the Succubi Pt. 12

Summoning the Succubi Pt. 12

It was very late by the time I had gotten back to my room, so as soon as I got back, I passed out on the bed alongside Herathia and Neko who were already fast asleep. Once again I dreamed of the demoness with angel wings, and halo.

"Prove yourself worthy my son, fore we shall meet again soon." She said. We were in a setting very similar to last time, except it was night, instead of day. Strangely I could recall that I had been here before, and I had a certain feeling that I'd forget of this once again as soon as I woke up. I opened my mouth to speak, was this really Mom? As soon as the vibrations in my throat started, I was awake.

"I feel like I dreamed of something important last night, I can't quite put my finger on it." I said to Herathia, who was already awake beside me.

"Don't worry about it, there's more important things than your dream right now, Valencia here for example." She said. What? I rubbed my eyes and looked towards where she was pointing. I nearly jumped when I saw her. She was wearing what I called 'Neko's Pajamas' ,. the office shirt and panties only. She noticed me gazing at her.

"Ah, sorry for not changing before I came, I wanted to see how my Apprentice was in the morning." said Valencia. Well then, she could have knocked.

"Pack your shit and let's go!" She exclaimed cheerily. I looked at her feet and realized there was a suitcase. I assumed we were going somewhere for training, so I just grabbed the backpack that I had all my stuff in and went along with her.

"Good! You prepare fast, that's a start! Now then, you can only take one of them with you, I can't have you getting too distracted during our training." I groaned at this, I had to leave Herathia behind? Lame.

"Sorry Herathia, but Neko is my personal secretary, I'll hit you up when the trainings over, okay?" I called back to her. She sighed and disappeared. Valencia grabbed my shoulder and teleported. We arrived at a log cabin beside a waterfall.

"Is this where we'll be staying?" I asked. as I was walking I stepped into the waterfall's lake on accident, it was so clear that I couldn't tell at first glance there was water. I looked around and realized Neko wasn't with us, I was about to summon her, but Valencia stopped me.

"We're going to need to do something before you bring your cute little familiar here. She brought me inside the cabin.

"Woah!" I exclaimed. While it looked like a simple log cabin on the outside, it was actually much larger than it appeared and was like a luxury hotel room. She threw me some combat gear and told me to put it on.

"Aye aye, captain." I said. I began stripping in front of her, we've already had sex so it shouldn't be a big deal. By the time I had both my shirt and pants off she suddenly shoved me onto a conveniently located bed.

"You see, I follow the rules I established in lesson one, and you happen to be distracting me." She said. I saw that she was wearing a loose knee high skirt, with garter straps attached to her black leggings, she was wearing a sort of dress covered in sheaths. It was obviously made for combat. She threw herself on top of me and began playing with my penis before I could muster up an erection.

"As I said, I'm not one for foreplay, so let's do this." As soon as she managed to rouse my penis, she threw herself down into missionary position.

"Despite appearances, I happen to enjoy being the submissive one in sex." She said, casually. Well she may not be one for foreplay, but I'll help myself to this feast laid out before me. I began eating her out, carefully avoiding her anus, as she was a human and would have to shit sometime. I could tell she had never been given oral sex herself, as she squealed a little when I started. I was a little surprised to hear the sound coming from her, as she had established herself as tough. She had both of her hands on my head, gently stroking my hair. She was the first human whom I'd eaten out, so I wasn't surprised when her love juices tasted different than that of Neko and Herathia. It still had an intense flavor that I enjoyed, strangely reminding me of a rainforest filled with mysterious animals. I could see hints of pure white hair surrounding her vagina, I could tell she shaved regularly because they were less than a centimeter long.

As she was moaning her heart out, I took this as an opening to plunge myself in, the cute noises she made had further aroused me. After placing both of my hands on either side of her to support myself. I gently eased in my massive erection. I felt it was bigger this time, and she realized it as well, with a surprised look on her slightly flushed face. I began pumping in earnest. My saliva, mixed with her juices made her much wetter than when we first went at it. My dick was practically slipping in and out, I could feel no friction. Only her hot walls and the moisture. I wasn't particularly a leg man myself, but it wouldn't take one to notice how excellent her thighs were.

They were very smooth, and I could see the muscle hiding underneath the soft flesh. Feeling the need to increase the speed in which I was thrusting, I hauled myself up, and grabbed both of her thighs, my hands could only reach about two thirds of the way around her perfect legs. I used my arm strength to propel her away and quickly back onto my dick. Finally I could hold back no longer. I plunged myself as deep as I could inside of her, and emptied my sperm into her.. She gasped and moaned as the sperm entered her womb. She wasn't going to get pregnant... right? I pulled out, and watched as my huge load dripped from her vagina. She caught it with her cupped hands, and lapped it up. She wasn't a succubus was she? All the signs were there, she didn't get pregnant, and she drank sperm. I brought it up, and she gave me a very simple answer.

"Drinking sperm arouses me, and my eggs are dead." After putting on the combat gear she gave me, she relocated us to the back. When we arrived in the room, I learned that it was an amory.

"Alright, pick a weapon and try it out." She said. I looked around, I had often dreamed about having a bow and dual swords. I quickly picked up a shabby looking bow and equipped the quiver. I threw it over my shoulder and went to scavenge for a pair of swords. I was looking around amongst the many weapons, seeing things such as spears, and two handed swords. I even saw a stack of shurikens, however there were no guns which surprised me. Just as I was about to settle for two random swords, I found these perfect ones. They weren't much to look at, but they were a exact matching pair, and had a goldish bronze tinge to them. They had a belt with two sheaths, so I put it on and sheathed the blades. I ran back towards where Valencia was.

"Hey, I found some nice weapons!" I said. She opened her hands and told me to give them to her. She inspected them for several seconds, and then nodded in approval.

"These are excellent weapons, good choice." She said.

"Alright, come with me, first we'll test out your bow skills. She led me outside where I found several targets marked with 10-200 meters. How someone could shoot that far, I have no idea. I can't even see that far. I thought 20 meters would be a good distance, so I did what I assumed would be proper bow etiquette and loaded an arrow. there was a small groove on the wooden part, so I assumed that's where the arrow would go. The bow was already strung, so I didn't have to worry about that. I pulled back the string, closed one eye, and fired what I hoped to be a decent shot. There was a dull thud and I saw my arrow land in the ring around the center. I was pretty proud of myself, as I've never shot a bow before now.

"So, how'd I do?" I asked.

"Lucky shot, fire a couple more." Valencia replied. I complied. Repeating the process, I successfully managed to create a circle around the bullseye with arrows. All of that and I can't hit it? Bullshit. On a whim I inspected the tip of the arrows and the 10 meter bullseye. I tried as hard as I could to stick the arrow into the center, however it was simply repelled to the side. Ahah! Opposite magnets, I should have known. I jogged back over to Valencia.

"This shit is rigged." I told her. A broad grin split her face.

"Hey you! You're pretty fast on the uptake!" She exclaimed cheerily.

"That's just one of the many more tricks I expect you to find out! Now that we've established that you're a natural at shooting a bow, let's take a look at your sword skills." She tossed me two wooden blades, approximately a foot in length each.

"Alright, I'll attack you at a snail's pace, get ready." She called to me. I adopted what I assumed was a defensive position and readied myself. She lied, I could hardly see her running at me. Right as one of her wooden swords was about to slash my arm, I parried it, and tried to attack her. Before I moved the sword even an inch from its original position she had knocked it out of my hand, sending it flying several feet away. I wasn't going to give up just yet though. Preparing myself for the worst of the pain, I went straight in for a stab at the area of her heart. My arm felt like it was torn in half. She had used a sort of slash technique to crush it, I was surprised it was still in one piece and that it wasn't broken. I immediately realized, that if she had the strength of a bear, I'd have the strength of an ant scurrying around on concrete. She nodded approvingly at my realization that I could not win.

"Good. Never try to beat an opponent you can't scratch." She said. So we continued training till the sun went down. When we were done, I was covered in bruises and famished. We went back inside the cabin and I passed out on the couch. This intense training regimen went on for a week after that day.

Shinji's PoV : Fully expecting for Noire's pregnancy to last only 60-ish days I was completely baffled when she asked me to feel the kicking of her twins, just 4 days after. I had completely disregarded the fact she was not human nor cat, but a succubus. I had no idea how long their gestation period was. I was slightly curious as to how she knew they were twins, after finally accepting that she would only be pregnant for an extremely short while. Regardless, all of that doesn't matter now. After just over a week from the day I had impregnated her, she had given birth. There was no blood or horrifying screams involved, when she was ready she simply told me to summon them. I understood, since she was my succubus, her children would automatically be mine as well, bound under the same contract. I prepared a cloth for them and drew upon it a simple circle. My own children wouldn't harm me with magic moments after they were born, would they? I used a similar ritual to Noire's summoning, just disregarding the imagination and semen parts. After I completed the ritual, there were two healthy looking catgirl babies upon the cloth. Since they were succubi, they were already beginning to mature into toddlers the moment they were born. Within minutes they were able to speak hardly coherent sentences and had the appearance of 3 year olds. Noire established them both as females, one having brown eyes to accompany her brown hair and tail, appearing to receive their eye color from me. The other having yellow eyes, apparently after Noire. Her hair was red, reminding me of an anime character. We needed no time for their names, I had already decided where I'd get them from. I named them each respectively by the color of their hair in french. Marron for brown, and Rouge for red. Two beautiful names, for two beautiful girls.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Summoning the Succubi Pt. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 935 milliseconds