• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Saturday Evening

Saturday Evening

Six months ago I gave birth to my son, the love of my life who owned my heart completely.

I hated the weekends though because he was now spending Saturday nights at his father's house. Oh! Please don't think his dad Jack and I had a falling out or anything like that. In fact it's the opposite in so many ways. We were friends, still are, who simply took our friendship to a new level. It fulfilled our sexual drives without the worry of a relationship. We were still free people who enjoyed our time together both as friends and bed partners. We just weren't meant to be.

As a breast feeding mother who knew that she had to have milk available for her son to have while with his dad, I pumped milk on a regular basis to build up a supply but that left me producing more than I would normally so my breasts were huge!

So huge that everyone had trouble looking at my face and I'd often seen my Dad looking at them. Yep, I was back living at home for now. At first it confused me when he did it but as time went on I no longer covered up in embarrassment when I fed my son.

On one such occasion I watched my Dad from the corner of my eye to see him walking away awkwardly. It thrilled me to know it affected him that way and I have to admit I felt just a little ashamed because of it... right up until I found him one Saturday evening holding the small bag of milk I'd placed in the freezer earlier and it stunned me to see his body shudder as he brought the milky goodness to his nose to smell, not that he could through the wrapping but he did it anyway.

I backed away with my heart pumping thumps against my chest. I felt my breasts start to tingle as milk started to leak and ooze across the cotton material of my night shirt.

Having just got out of the shower I wasn't wearing a bra so the moisture made my shirt see through and my nipples were clearly visible.

Did I dare? What would my Dad do if I walked into the kitchen this way?

The devil in me, the part that very few knew existed, won out. I crept back further from the kitchen before yelling at my dad.

"Hey Dad? You up for a movie?"

I heard the thud of the freezer as I walked closer, my dad cleared his throat as I entered the room.

"Sure sweetheart. Your mother won't be home till late so we can watch whatever..." his voice stopped suddenly as he saw me standing in the doorway. His eyes on my chest and what seemed to be a very hard swallow had him flicking his eyes from my face to my chest with certain lust screaming from them.

"Ok. You want to make some popcorn while I choose something?"

He nodded slowly before turning "Sure" his voice was hitched before once again he cleared his throat "You go choose honey. I'll be right there."

I turned and quickly glanced back to see my dad adjusting himself with his hand between his legs.

I grinned. I mean, how could I not? How could I not be turned on by the fact that it was MY body that made my father hard?

Ideas. Oh the ideas going through my mind at that moment but one stuck out more than the others and I quickly raced back to my room before going into the lounge.

My dad came in minutes later and his eyes bulged, his face turned red and his tongue swiped across his mouth.

"I hope you don't mind Dad but I was leaking everywhere and..."

"No. No, it's fine. Perfectly natural for all modern mums to..." he gulped "to need to pump out their milk."

His eyes never left my chest and I swear his gaze was locked into the spot where the milk was releasing into the awaiting container in its long milky stream.

"Oh well. It won't be for long Dad. I'm nearly done with this one and then I just have to the other and I'm done."

"The other?" he hoarsely asked.

"Well yeah dad. I do have two breasts you know." I couldn't help but tease him.

His eyes shuttered briefly as if he was in a battle with himself before they opened, dark and lusting.

"Let me. Let me suck your breasts."

I was shocked that my dad had even suggested doing it.

"Dad?" I asked with nervous anticipation, did he really just say...

"I said" he finally found his feet and walked towards me with a new determination, he placed the popcorn and drinks on the table before dropping to his knees in front of me "I said. Let me drink from you. Feed me sweetheart."

His hand reached for the breast pump and with a quick flick the small motor turned off and the suction I felt was gone. He gently moved my fingers and in seconds he had the container to his mouth with a groan and drank every drop before placing it behind him on the table while licking his lips.

His eyes met mine again.

"It's up to you but I want it."

I was stunned. It was one thing to tease but to actually cross that taboo line? My body was the winner right at that moment. I was so so wet from teasing him and I swear I was moments away from an orgasm just at the thought of my dad sucking on me.

His hands rested on my knees and slowly slid higher as he watched for any indication that I didn't want this.

"Sweetheart?"

"Yes dad" I whispered "yes please."

He sighed his relieved satisfaction at my answer and moved his hands to the elastic side of my panties to tug on them.

"Dad?"

"Shhh I want to play with your pussy while I drink from you sweetheart. I want to feel you clench around my fingers while I suck. I want you to cum for your dad sweetheart."

I felt the material covering me slip downwards as I raised my bottom to make it easier.

Was this really happening? Was my dad about really about to drink my milk and fuck my pussy with his fingers? God I hoped so. I don't know what I would have done if this was some kind of dream but as his head lowered and I felt his coarse tongue licking the moisture from the nipple he had just removed the pump from I knew that this was real.

My body arched into him as his mouth covered me and he began to suckle. He was draining the last of the milk from my breast as his hands pushed my legs open and he moved his body closer.

I think I heard the rustle of clothing but to be honest I couldn't be sure until I felt his hard length resting on my thigh.

My eyes snapped open. I looked at my fathers face but he was sucking deeply with his eyes closed. His small groans vibrated through my nipple as his fingers found their way through my lower lips. He groaned again as he pushed deep inside me he curled his fingers as he fucked hard.

He moved so suddenly that I screamed out in sheer ecstasy at the immediate suction he frantically gave my other nipple. His mouth latched on tight and with one hand pushing into my pussy, the other holding his hard cock as he fucked it, my dad drank from me and took me to heights I'd never imagined existed.

I wanted to feel his cock inside me so badly but couldn't find my voice to tell him as I moaned and writhed under his attention. His hips moved faster and he swallowed every drop of milky goodness I fed to him.

I felt the building deep inside. The burning need to explode over my dad's fingers.

"Dad" I gasped as my head went back and I let my orgasm rush over me. I know that I clenched Dads' fingers just as he wanted me to.

Dad hummed against my breast and in sync his sucking and fucking pulled everything from me. He had my milk, he had my cum and if I were honest I'd have to say that my dad had me too. I knew as dad moaned loudly and I felt the spurting from his cock against the length of my thigh that I would do this again in a heartbeat. I could only hope that mum always worked on Saturday evenings.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Saturday Evening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds