• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Anal Servitude

Mom's Anal Servitude

123

Part 1 of 3: The Politician

From the moment Patricia awoke, she knew it was a bad day.

The scandal had been brewing for a while. At first it was just silly rumors. Something she could easily dismiss if she needed to. But that may no longer be the case anymore.

It was all strategic. Her political enemies wanted to ruin her chance of becoming the first female President of the United States. That was her life's goal. Everything from law school, various political offices, and becoming a US Senator, was all geared towards eventually becoming President.

The media and political establishment had expected Patricia to announce her candidacy already. People were mystified as to why she hadn't run yet, especially since everything was ready to go. The support was overwhelming. In her heart, she was ready to run, but there was a dark cloud hanging over her head.

After she washed herself, she went to the backyard of her spacious property and spoke to political advisers on her phone. It was a candid and frank conversation about her future.

Then she went back inside her home and made breakfast.

Sam came down the stairs for breakfast at the same time. He was a handsome young college student, and he was everything Patricia had hoped for in a son.

They made their usual small talk and banter. Their conversations were usually never serious. That's what Patricia enjoyed most about her mornings. She felt young again when she was around Sam, instead of spending so much time around boring bureaucrats and political advisers.

After they got settled with their food, she finally dropped the big news.

"I'm going to spend this weekend in a private retreat," she said.

"Where?"

"Our winter home in Tahoe. I've asked my staff to be there so we can discuss things."

He smiled, "So you're finally going to run."

"Maybe not."

Sam's good mood suddenly changed directions.

"Why?"

"It's a long story," she replied. "But you might hear some things about me in the media. It's not guaranteed to happen, but there's a strong possibility."

"God, are you going to be in any trouble?"

This time, it was Patricia's turn to smile. It was a faint smile. She was glad that at least someone genuinely cared about her well-being.

"I won't be in any trouble," she reassured him. "But it could put a damper on my political future. And maybe I won't run for President after all."

Sam was awestruck by the news. His face looked like he was hit by a cold tidal wave. Then he regained his composure.

"I don't know what to say."

"There's nothing to say," she replied. "I'll be meeting with my political advisers and we'll assess my future."

"Why is this happening?"

Patricia suddenly became tense. "We shouldn't talk about that right now."

"Why?"

"It's just not appropriate."

"But I'll find out eventually, won't I?" Sam insisted.

"You're right. But I don't want to talk about this now. I hope you understand. It's something personal."

He gave a sympathetic nod. "I'm sorry this is happening. Whatever's going on, I still think you could win the election. You're the best candidate in the field."

"Thanks."

"Really. I mean it."

Patricia gave a hard thought. "Why don't you come with me this weekend? We'll go to the winter home and prepare for when my staff arrives."

"Are you sure you want me there?"

She nodded. "You might hear about this eventually. So you might as well hear it from me directly. Plus I want your advice. You're the most honest person that I can rely on."

It was an easy answer for Sam.

"Okay. Whatever I can do to help."

Patricia got up and gave Sam a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you."

***

The next few days was emotionally difficult for both of them.

Sam was shocked by his mother's revelation. He didn't want to ask what it was about anymore. He knew his mother was deeply embarrassed by whatever it was.

Patricia was devastated that her political career might come to an end. It was a very real possibility. And she was even more embarrassed that she would have to explain everything to her family, friends, supporters, and the national media. It would surely have worldwide media coverage. And that thought terrified her to the core.

Or maybe, if she was willing to endure the controversy, she would fight for her political career. It was still undecided.

All the while, the media continued to speculate why Patricia hadn't announced her candidacy yet. Time was of the essence. The November filing deadline was fast approaching, and she quickly needed to assemble a political organization if she wanted to mount a strong campaign for the presidency.

The media had already gotten the news that Patricia had arranged a private meeting with her top political staff. They had all speculated that Patricia would announce her candidacy soon after.

If they only knew...

***

Days later. The trip to Lake Tahoe wasn't very far away. They arrived there a day before the political advisers were expected to arrive.

Snow was falling and the scenery was beautiful. Owning that vacation home was a culmination of all of Patricia's hard work. Hard work which may soon be undone by things in her past.

She made a fire in the fireplace. They sat in the living room of the luxury home. After getting comfortable, Patricia mustered her courage. The talk would happen eventually, and it might as well happen at that moment.

"What I'm about to tell you is deeply embarrassing for me," Patricia stated firmly, trying to be as brave as possible. "And I don't want you to think any less of me. I'm still your mother."

A serious look came over Sam.

"Of course. You can tell me anything."

She took a deep breath. "My private emails had been hacked. We suspect that it was done by political rivals. And I'm being told not to enter the race, or else my personal information may be leaked."

"God..."

"It's being investigated. But realistically, the people behind this won't be caught any time soon. And I have to decide whether to run or not. The filing deadline is mid-November, which is only days away."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. That's why I'm meeting with my advisers. And I wanted to come out here to clear my head. I need the seclusion."

Sam leaned back on the couch with a devastated look on his face.

"God, I don't know what to say," he sighed, then paused. "Whatever information these hackers have, people will still vote for you. You're the best candidate in the field. Don't be intimidated by these scumbag rivals of yours. You can beat them. You always do."

Patricia forced a smile. "That's very sweet."

"I mean it. I'm absolutely sure you can still win."

"But don't you want to know why these hackers are blackmailing me?"

"Only if you want to talk about it," he cautiously replied.

"There's a strong possibility that you're going to find out anyway. So you might as well hear this from me."

"Okay," he cautiously nodded.

Patricia took another deep breath. "When I was in college, I was a virgin. Times were different back then. As you know, I come from a very religious background. And I was raised with purity."

It wasn't the conversation Sam expected. He expected details of government corruption, maybe bribes, or anything you'd expect from politicians. But sex? That was the last thing he expected from his proper mother.

She continued, "I was on the swim team. Swimming was my outlet. It was my relief from stress and it made me feel amazing. Your father was also on the swim team. That's how we met."

It was an interesting turn of events and Sam was captivated by every word. It was the first time he had learned about how his parents met.

She continued, "Your father and I were both very religious, that means, you know...We had our desires, but we couldn't fully act upon them because of our faith. So we found other ways..."

An uncomfortable vibe was in the air. They both felt it. There was a subtle tension, but nevertheless, Patricia felt the need to explain herself.

She continued, "Your father loved that I had a 'swimmer's body.' He loved my toned legs especially. I don't mean to be graphic, but there's a reason I'm telling you this. During that time in college, we fell in love. We explored. We tried new things and pushed new boundaries. I kept a journal of everything. That's what I always did. And your father took polaroid pictures of me."

Things were starting to make sense to Sam. He knew where this was headed. There was only one way things were going.

She continued, "Those are memories that I will always cherish. Always. And I wanted to preserve those memories. So I scanned many of those diary entries and pictures and kept them online. Everything was in a private email account."

There was a sense of romance in Patricia's voice. She reminisced about her past love, but there was also a sense of regret over what had recently happened to her emails.

"So that's what they hacked?" Sam asked, knowing the answer. "They have your diaries and pictures?"

"Yes."

"How graphic is it? I mean, you don't have to answer that."

"The content is fairly explicit," she admitted.

Sam gave a hard sigh. "I don't know what to say."

"Can you hold me? I could really use a hug right now."

He moved over to Patricia's side of the couch and they held each other. Patricia leaned her head on Sam's chest and they shared a moment of silence.

***

Deep down, Patricia felt the burden being lifted. She had an inevitable feeling that her secrets would soon be revealed, and she was glad that someone understood her.

As she finished unpacking her clothes that early afternoon, Patricia thought about her carefully crafted public image. She was known as a prim & proper woman who also had a fun side. She was known for being outgoing and smart. Intelligent yet sassy. She had a personality & imagine which had voters clamoring for her to be the next president.

Patricia sat down on her bed and thought about her political future. It was the same question she had been asking herself for the past week. Would she be able to continue her political career if her secrets came out?

So far, she wasn't able to find the answer.

Part 2 of 3: Anal Fantasies & First Times

By mid-afternoon, they had already gotten settled in to the vacation home. There wasn't much to do indoors. Normally, they would have gone outside and played with the snow. Sam loved going snowboarding. But the mood was too somber for that.

Patricia saw him in the living room watching tv, and she felt a slight sense of regret for bringing Sam along, knowing he would be stuck inside the home for the weekend.

"You must be bored," she said as she approached him.

"Not really. It's the perfect time to catch up on the latest season of Homeland."

"Any good so far?" she asked.

"So far it's great. I'll have to binge watch this."

"Mind if I join you?"

"Go ahead."

Patricia sat next to him on the couch. They were both dressed casual and the mood was much more relaxed.

"You seem more upbeat," he noted.

"I've done some soul searching I guess. Honestly, I feel a lot better after we talked earlier."

"Well, I'm glad. I really wish I could help you, but I don't know how."

"You're doing great," she smiled. "Sometimes being a good listening is enough to help a woman in need. And that's always appreciated."

"I'll have to remember that," he joked.

For the first time in days, Patricia felt herself becoming truly at ease. She was letting her guard down as they watched tv for a few minutes. It was something she deeply appreciated, and it took her mind away from things.

On that particular episode of Homeland, there was a brief scene which featured naked women who performed on webcams. It was brief, but it was enough to grab Patricia's attention, as Sam focused on the tv.

"You know, I think that's the first time we've ever watched a nude scene together," she noted.

"It wasn't that awkward, was it?" he said playfully.

"Not really. Sometimes I forget that you're already an adult."

"You can trust me with anything."

There was an innuendo in Sam's tone, which referenced Patricia's brewing scandal. She noticed the subtle gesture.

She continued looking at him while his eyes returned to the tv. And she couldn't stop thinking about their previous conversation.

"I'm glad we talked earlier," she said, abruptly changing the topic. "Getting that off my chest really helped."

"Anytime."

Patricia grabbed the remote control and turned the tv off. They looked each other in the eyes and Sam wondered what would happen next.

"Come on," she said. "You're my best political adviser, and right now, I really need your help. Let's go to the dining room. I'll make us some hot chocolate while we talk."

They got up and went to the dining room. Sam took a seat while Patricia made some hot chocolate on the stove. It brought back fond memories of raising her son. Now, things were different. He was a young adult.

After a few minutes, she went to the dining area with two cups of hot chocolate. They drank it and made small talk. Then suddenly, there was a seriousness which showed on Patricia's face.

"So here's the situation," Patricia said in a business-like manner. "In my heart, I want to run for president. I know I can win. I know I'll do a better job than anyone else. I feel so strongly about this."

"Do you still think you have enough time to make your decision?"

"The filing deadline is mid-November. So there's not much time. But I have the donors and staff to make a strong bid. My advisers are confident that we can still do it."

"Then do it," he said. "I agree with everything you've said. Everyone in the party wants you to run. So run."

Patricia took a short breath. "I haven't been completely upfront about everything. About the impending scandal I mean."

There was a sudden uncomfortable vibe in the room.

"You don't have to tell me."

"You might hear about this anyway. If my opponents have their way, everyone is going to find out. Maybe I could use your advice."

"Okay," he slowly nodded. "Tell me. I'll try to help if I can."

A deep breath. "Those diaries & pictures which were hacked from my emails were about a particular fetish. The reason your father was initially attracted to me was because he liked my body. He liked my swimmer's body. More specifically, he liked my legs and my backside."

In that moment, Sam resisted the urge to gasp. Things were getting tense as the conversation turned sexual.

She continued, "Even though I was a virgin back then, I still had some level of experience. You know, touching, kissing, fingers. That sort of thing. Your father also had the same experiences."

Patricia noticed how her son clung to every word. She knew he was captivated and she wondered if this was a good idea. But she felt she had to do it.

She continued, "After we dated a while, we became close. Very close. I knew it was love. So did he. We did things together. The usual things. Mostly kissing, but it evolved to more touching, then oral sex. Is hearing this making you uncomfortable?"

"Not at all," he gulped. "That's what normal couples do, right?"

"Right. I'm glad you're being mature about this."

"Of course."

There was an understanding between them, which gave Patricia the confidence she needed to continue with her personal revelations.

"Anyway," she continued. "Things progressed between us. Your father adored my backside. He absolutely loved the way it looked and felt. He worshiped it. It made me feel special. This is where it gets a bit more graphic, okay?"

Sam nodded. "Okay."

"Like most religious couples our age, we viewed anal foreplay as a loophole around sex. In other words, we didn't consider anal sex to be a violation of our religious beliefs. It was something intimate we shared throughout our college days. I wrote about it extensively in my diaries, since the feelings were so new. And your father took pictures of it."

It was finally revealed. The most personal details of her life were revealed, and to her son of all people. It wasn't as difficult as she expected. Especially since Sam was such a good listener. She waited for his reaction. She tried reading his face, but she couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Well?" she asked.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of," he finally replied, composing himself to give a thoughtful answer. "Sounds like an average couple. Everyone explores like that at some point. I mean, people only exist on this planet because of sex. It's totally normal."

"True. But I'm sure you can understand how utterly humiliating it would be for a US President to have this information leaked. Especially for a female leader. It's so much worse for women. It's going to make international headlines."

He nodded. "Is this definitely going to come out?"

"No. It looks like the work of political operatives. From what I'm hearing, it could be a bluff to keep me from running. So it might not happen."

There was a sense of fear in her voice, but she tried to be brave about it.

"Mom, don't let those people threaten you. If you back down, then they win. It's that simple."

"And my personal life? My reputation? Do you think that will ever recover? Imagine if I win the candidacy for the party, or if I actually win the election, and those pictures get released. What then?"

He was stumped. "I really don't know. I wish I could be more helpful, but I don't know. Maybe if I saw the pictures then I could give you a better answer."

It was meant to be a helpful response, but things suddenly became more uncomfortable. He immediately wished he could take back the comment, but it was too late. Patricia looked at him with an almost stern motherly expression.

"Do you really think it would help to see them?" Patricia asked with an eyebrow raised.

He gulped. "I don't know. It was just a suggestion. I'm sure there are other ways to..."

"Maybe it would help," she said, cutting him off mid-sentence. "Let me go upstairs and turn on the computer. I still have some of the images. I'll call you when I'm ready. Okay?"

He slowly nodded. "Okay."

Patricia took the final drink of her hot chocolate, then she took her cup to the kitchen, before heading up the stairs.

***

Her mind raced and she leaned back on the chair. As the computer was loading, she realized how crazy the idea was. But she was desperate for the honest opinion of someone she could trust.

In Patricia's view, it was likely that Sam would eventually see the pictures anyway, so why not under her terms?

Her maternal side felt that it was the best approach, even though it was going to be very awkward. The thing that comforted her the most was how mature Sam was. He was respectful and a good listening, and that was more than Patricia could have hoped for.

She logged in to an old email account (one that hadn't been hacked) and she simply looked at the screen, hoping she was making the right decision.

When she made up her mind, she called Sam to come to her room. Then she put an extra chair next to the computer.

They both sat down next to each other.

"This is an old AOL account that I have," Patricia said. "I strongly considered deleting everything after my other account was hacked. But I didn't want to lose these memories."

"That's perfectly understandable."

"Now, I want you to read some of my old diary entries. Then I want you to look at the old photos. These are the things which might get released if I decide to run. And I want your honest opinion on how damaging it might be. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Are you ready to have a look?" she asked for the final time.

"Sure. I'm ready."

Patricia clicked open the email and loaded a few files. Scanned images appeared on the screen. They were from old polaroids decades ago.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Anal Servitude

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds