• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • How My Wife became the Town Slut

How My Wife became the Town Slut

I grew up in a small town in upstate NY. Through high school, every girl friend I got I lost to these jock bullies, who wound up fucking them! In the gym class the guys would make fun of me in the showers because of my small dick. That made it easy for the jock assholes to steal all my girlfriends! They'd belittle me and laugh leaving me nothing to do but turn and walk away. I tried to stand up to them but was no match when I tried to fight. I'd take a swing and the next thing I knew was I was on the ground! A couple of times in gym class they'd pull my shorts and jock strap off and push me through the door to the girls side! I was totally humiliated and ashamed when standing there stripped like that, with the girls pointing and giggling, I'd get an erection!

After high school I moved to Albany and got a good job, was making good money, had a new car. I met this lovely lady and six months later we got married! She was beautiful, with a great figure and super nice breasts. We did well for the next few years with, I thought was an excellent sex life. We'd always start out with me going down on her till she came the first time and then I'd fuck her to another orgasm!

The company downsized and I lost my job. She still worked but it wasn't enough to carry us. After ten months of not finding a job we were pretty tapped out. Then my father died and two months later my mother also died! We went to each funeral and my wife liked the town. We inherited the house so my wife wanted to move there. I was against it but she won out. So we moved.

We got settled in and were in town one day shopping and happened to run into one of my high school assholes named terry. He said hello and was checking out my wife. I introduced her to him and all went well. I thought let bygones be bygones. So when my wife invited him to come out to our place on the weekend for some BBQ and to bring some of my "old friends" he smiled and said "great, see you then!" I was stuck! We lived on 14 acres with about 3 acres of woods behind the house and the rest was in hay fields in the front and one side. There were no other houses in site of our place. A couple of days later, my wife, Cindy, told me Terry stopped by our place while I was at work. I was a bit concerned but she said what a great friend he was and that he may have a job for at the mill where he worked. She was excited about the prospect and made love to me right in the living room! So when the weekend came around Terry showed up with Big John, Mark, Phil and Tyron. We cooked burgers and Cindy made salads and we had a good time.

Talked a lot about the old days but nothing was said about how they tormented me. I was so relieved! I thought the past was going to stay in the past! Terry brought a boom box and started some music and wanted Cindy to dance with him. She loves to dance and readily accepted. They dance to three songs and the went to sit down but Mark wanted to dance so she again accepted. She was just wearing a little sun dress and high heeled sandals and of course bra and panties. Big John suggested I get more drinks so I went into the house to get them. As I was getting the drinks I glanced out the window and saw Cindy with her arms around Marks neck, Cindy is only 5'4" so she had to stretch to do it. When her back was to the other guys I could see Mark winking at them over her shoulder. I stopped to see what that meant as he slide his hands up her back lifting her dress several inches revealing the bottom of her ass cheeks and her sheer panties! It only lasted a moment or two and he let the dress fall back into place. Cindy was a bit drunk by now and didn't notice. But what I did notice is I got weak and my cock got really hard! I stood and watch her dance with Mark and then Big John cut in and wrapped his big arms around her. I was trying to get my erection to go down as Big John started to dance a faster dance with Cindy!

Big John spun her around twice slowly until Cindy caught on to his dance method and the next time he spun her she twirled fast enough to make the skirt on her dress really lift during the spin! This time her panties came into full view! Well he spun her four times so they all got a really good view of the lower half of Cindy in her very sheer panties! I could clearly see her full bush and crack of her ass as she spun. I pinched my dick to make it subside, grabbed the beers and took them outside. When I appeared I could see the guys smirking and Tyron adjusting his, what appeared to be, a rather large dick.

We drank some more and partied a few more hours and the guys were tripping over each other to get Cindy alone. I laughed inwardly because now they envied me!Cindy went into the house to get more snacks, quit wobbly, so Phil steadied her and went with her. Terry started complementing me on what a great catch she was and others chimed in also. Terry told me a bout the great job that he thought he had her at the mill and what great pay came with it. I thanked him and said it was great to see him again. They were going on and on about the mill until I realized Cindy still hadn't gotten back with the snacks. I said I was gonna get some more wood for the fire and walked off around the house. As I rounded the corner I quickly moved to the dining room window where I could see the kitchen clearly. I was stunned! There was Phil kissing Cindy and feeling her C cup tits! And worst of all she was kissing him back and letting him feel her tits!

Then she wrapped her arms around his neck returning his kiss with real passion! This encouraged him to the point that he moved his hand down to the bottom of her dress and reached under it lifting the skirt and feeling her pussy! Again I was weak with a raging erection! I had to stop this! I ran to the shed where to firewood was and grabbed some and made it back to the others. They laughed and asked if I had to chop the wood. I laughed also and called to Cindy about the snacks. A moment later they both came out of the house. I looked at my watch and it was only 8:40. We'd been drinking since 1:00. I told them that we were about out of beer and they whined and said it's too early to end the BBQ. They suggested I run to the store and I could probably make it there before they closed. I told them I don't think I should drive but then Cindy said she wanted to party more, so I said I'd try and get there in time.

I got to my SUV and took off. Pulled out to the road and went 1/4 mile up the road where there was a trail that went behind the woods behind my place. As I pulled up the trail I stopped the car, got a flashlight and started back to my place. As i cut off the trail and through the woods I was careful not to make any noise. When I could see the backyard lights I quietly got to the edge of woods 20 feet from the patio. Cindy was already standing in Phil's arms and he was feeling her ass under her dress. He kissed her and she resisted but got right into it. As he felt her ass he took one hand and raised her dress high up her back showing off her sexy ass to the other four guys! With the hand he had in her panties he started working her panties down over her ass cheeks and down her thighs as far as he could reach without breaking the kiss.

Tyron got up to lend a hand and pulled her panties the rest of the way down. When her panties reached the ground Tyron slowly picked up one foot at a time and removed her panties completely! He stood up and started feeling her beautiful ass with Phil. She noticed the extra hands, broke the kiss, turned towards tyron as she tried to pull her dress down. As she got facing Tyron he simply moved in and kissed her. She strongly resisted but soon relaxed and returned his kiss! As they kissed Phil continued to lift her dress till she had to pull her arms out of the straps. She seemed to be in a daze as she finished removing her arms and looked confused as Phil lifted her dress over her head. At that moment Terry moved in and kissed her passionately turning her back to Tyron so he could remove her bra. Now there she was, totally naked in front of my five friends! I looked at my watch, it was only 8:59! I still had 20 minutes before I should be back!

They each took turns Kissing and feeling up Cindy. Then they started taking off their clothes and putting their cocks in Cindy's hands. She did the best she could with jerking them off, then Terry bent her over presenting his hard cock to her! Cindy looked at it, stroked it then slide her mouth down over it. As she started to suck his cock in earnest Mark was behind her eating her pussy. Terry didn't last long and started to cum and Cindy swallowed most of it. I had my cock stroking it like a madman! As Terry moved away Phil moved in and slide his cock in her mouth. Big John moved behind her, pushed Mark out of the way and slide his cock into her wet cunt. She stopped sucking and I could hear her say "Oh my fucking god" It took Big John four or five tries to get his cock buried in Cindy's willing cunt.

After Big John, Tyron got behind her and stuffed his black cock into my wife's hot cunt, I came seeing that. They started working her over in team work so they each got a shot at her cunt and mouth! They took lots of pictures of her during the whole event. I came twice more watching, I looked at my watch and realize it was 9:35! They were still fucking her as I made my way back through the woods. I got in my SUV and hurried back to the house. I honked as I pulled up the driveway. Terry met me out front and stalled as much as he could while I explained they were closed . We walked through the house and out to the patio. Cindy wasn't there and I asked where she was and they said she'd be right back. Moments later she stumbled out and smiled and said "there you are" and gave me a big french kiss! The others just smiled.

They soon left but not before each Giving Cindy a hug and a kiss. Cindy was still horny! They weren't even in their cars and Cindy started to take my cock out right there on the porch! I pushed her through the door and she was pulling her dress over her head. She stood there in her sheer bra and panties, with cum oozing through the panties! I pretended not to notice while she removed them. Pushed me to the floor and straddled my head as she worked on getting my cock out. As she started to suck my cock she lowered her dripping cunt to my mouth! I always eat her before we fuck so I had no choice, I started to eat her! I swallowed and swallowed, she came finally and so did I. While I was eating I saw what I thought was heat lightening several times, then I realized the guys hadn't left and were on the porch looking through the window.

We got up and I had to carry Cindy up to bed. The next morning she was up first making breakfast and was very cheerful. She asked what time the guys left and I must have been really horny. I asked why she'd say that and she said I must have been because and pussy was very sore and that the last thing she remembered was being twirled around and dancing!

I didn't say anything but now that I was sobered up I remembered everything! The five of them fucked my Cindy and I loved it! But they saw me clean their cum out of her cum filled cunt and probably took pictures of me eating their cum! I'll have to see where this winds up. Time will tell.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • How My Wife became the Town Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds