• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • White People Be Like... Ch. 01

White People Be Like... Ch. 01

This story was inspired by a reddit prompt where the punchline was "when yo white friend start arguing with his mom and then she starts sucking his dick"

*****

"I'm telling you man, my mother sucks my dick."

Jamal looks over at his friend Ethan and curls his upper lip in disgust.

"You proud of that, nigga? I wouldn't tell nobody if my mom did some shit like that. Why you so proud, motherfucker?"

Ethan smiles and replies "Because, she sucks my dick whenever I want. She always has, ever since I turned 18. Her mouth is like a big wet pussy, and I fucks it whenever I needs it!"

Ethan reaches his hand up for a high five, but is left hanging as Jamal stops walking and turns to face his blonde haired, blue eyed friend.

"Yo, son, I mean, even if your mom let you do some shit like that, why you telling me? She going to suck MY dick, nigga?"

Ethan shakes his head and says "No, I don't think she would... she doesn't even like black people, I think... but if you wanted to, I could sneak you over and let you watch."

Jamal considers this offer for a second, and retorts "Well, even if I did want to see some sick shit like that, how could I? It's not like I have a fuckin' Harry Potter cloak or some shit."

Ethan grins and starts to walk away from his friend "Yeah, well, you just come over tonight around 7. Come to the side of my house, and throw a pebble up at my window."

Jamal shakes his head as he watches his crazy friend walk around the corner and vanish, thinking to himself "White people be like..."

Later that evening Jamal tells his grandmother that he's going to step out to get more milk from the store, and quickly slides out the back door. She hardly notices his absence, wrapped up in her DVR'ed soap operas. As he walks down the street he notices that no one really walks around this neighborhood at night, and wonders why Ethan even lives here. 'Maybe they are white trash' he thinks to himself, and smiles.

Arriving to Ethan's house he looks around for neighbors but again sees no one. He steps through the broken door of their chain link fence, carefully pulling it closed behind himself. He circles around to the right side of Ethan's family home, careful to avoid the overgrown garden. He trips over a rake as he nears the side window and freezes, glancing around. Hearing nothing he continues, stopping under the window that he knows is Ethan's. Before he can look around for a pebble he notices a light go on, and Ethan's window open. Ethan's tousled head appears in the opening, and he stage-whispers "Yo, sup my nigga!"

Jamal smiles and whispers back "You know you can't use that word! How do I get up there?"

Ethan holds out one finger then disappears into the house, reappearing a moment later with a coiled up rope ladder. Jamal thinks to himself 'this nigga really think he a pirate' before stepping back and watching the bundle of sticks and rope to tumble to his feet. Carefully he tests his weight, and feeling no shift he beings to ascend, taking it one rung at a time. Halfway up he hears a knock on Ethan's door, and looking up sees Ethan's head vanish into the room.

From inside the room Jamal overhears this conversation

"Ethan baby, why are you still up? Don't you know it's time for bed?"

"Yeah ma, I know, but you don't control me so... what are you going to do about it?"

Jamal hears a sad sigh and then the sound of a door closing.

"Ethan, sweetie, what's wrong? Did you have a bad day? Are you tensing up again?"

"No ma, god... you're such a bitch. Why don't you go downstairs and get me a soda?"

Jamal hears the door open and shut, then sees Ethan's head reappear in the window.

With a smile Ethan says "Sorry about that, my mom is always barging into my room. Come up and you can hide in the closet for the show."

Shaking his head Jamal hurries up the remaining rungs and steps over the windowsill, feeling for all the world like a burglar. Looking around he notices that Ethan has what appears like every toy known to man, filling shelves, tables and crates that line the walls. Eyes wide he exclaims "Damn, Ethan you have like, everything! I think I see every game system since... "

Ethan interrupts him and says "yeah, ever since the divorce my mom has been VERY eager to please, when she ran out of toys to buy me... well you'll see. Go into that closet and stay quiet - there's some socks in there if you want to jerk it."

Jamal curls his lip and asks "Why would I want to jerk off in your closet, nigga? Fuck you got in there, a bitch?"

Ethan grins and says "Naw dude, the only bitch is out here. You'll see, just go in and hurry she's coming."

Jamal crosses the room, still glancing around at the expensive gadgets thrown carelessly around, and steps into the closet. Ethan quickly crosses over and adjusts the venting, giving Jamal a clear view of his room.

Whispering Ethan says "Just stay quiet, and you'll get the show of your life - I guarantee it!"

Ethan's door opens and his mother steps in, carrying a plate of food and a can of soda. Immediately Ethan adopts a stern, domineering stance with his hands on his hips.

Ethan's mother is thin, tall and blonde like her son. She's wrapped in a bathrobe that barely hides her surgically enhanced chest - a pair of massive "bolted on" tits. Her hair is long, probably fake, and is pulled back into a pony tail. Her big blue eyes stare alarmingly at her adolescent son, and her nose is ... what is that with her nose? It's tip is strangely pointed upwards, most likely the product of a bad nose job. Her nostrils are clearly exposed, the bridge of her nose painfully curves upwards. "She should get her money back" Jamal thinks to himself.

Flashing bright white teeth, she begins in a mewling, pleading voice. "Look baby, I brought you dinner, and a soda... aren't you hungry?

Ethan frowns and begins to hold his breath, turning his face an alarming shade of red. Immediately his mother places the plate and soda on a nearby desk, and crosses the room to her son in concern. In one practiced movement, she drops to her knees and tugs down her son's basketball shorts, exposing his flaccid penis. Jamal notices with some surprise that Ethan is built like a black man, his thick pink cock dangling halfway down his skinny, pale thighs. He watches in awe as his friend's mother, without hesitation, slips her mouth around her son's limp cock and slurps it past her plumped lips like the worlds largest, al-dente piece of spaghetti.

Ethan releases the breath he was holding, and as his face fades from red back to its formerly pink shade, his cock begins to rise inside his mother's suckling mouth. Apparently used to this maneuver, she angles her head and arches her thin back, giving her son's cock a clear shot down her throat. Jamal feels his own cock harden as he watches Ethan's mother's throat bulge with her son's cock, in and out as he begins to fuck her throat. Moaning, Ethan begins to speed up, rudely slapping his swollen balls into his mother's chin.

Without warming he arches his head back and groans, thrusting his hips forward into his mother's face, burying her upturned nose in his thick pubic hair. She holds still, and gazes upwards at her son's navel as he tenses and unloads his young seed directly into her stomach. As his orgasm subsides she allows his cock to slip from her gullet.

Still on her knees in front of her son she asks thickly "How do you feel now baby? You think you could eat a sandwich now? Maybe just the soda?"

Ethan looks down and begins to slap his mother in the face with this thick, slimy cock, leaving milky white imprints on her pink skin. As he unceremoniously paints his mother's face with his still swollen member, he says "Bad mommy, making daddy leave us for some office slut. You know it was all your fault, right mommy?"

As she is berated verbally by her son she sighs deeply and replies "Yes baby, if only I was a little more relaxed in my sexual habits, your father would have stayed. I was too frigid, and now you don't have a father to look up to."

Ethan nods, staring down at his mother with all of the pretend rage of an angry god. He begins to thrust his semen oozing cock up against his mother's upturned, surgically altered nose, roughly smashing his cockhead into her exposed nostrils. "Yes mommy, because you didn't let him, now I will probably end up in jail, or worse!"

Ethan's mother begins to weep softly, tears mixing with the slashes of her son's semen. As Jamal watches this private, sick scene play itself out he notices this his hand has wrapped itself around the base of his now painfully hard cock, and has been stroking his shaft through his shorts. Without giving it much thought he crouches down and begins to feel around for something, anything to jerk off into. His hands find a pair of balled up socks, which he quickly undoes. Flipping out his eight-inch-thick cock, he pauses for just a second before slipping the end of the sock over his pre-cum coated cockhead, and beginning to stroke slowly.

Outside in the room, the son is once again fucking his mother's mouth, slow this time as he holds onto his mother's blonde ponytail. Looking over to the closet he gives a big 'thumbs up' gesture, smiling widely before looking down and resuming his previous thrusting into his mother's pliable throat. As he bangs his nuts into his mother's chin he places both hands on the back of her head and begins to fuck her face, yanking towards him as he thrusts his skinny hips forward, causing his mother to make a small "urk' sound whenever his rod reaches its deepest point.

Growling he asks his mother "Are you ready bitch?"

She nods slightly, her busy neck and arched back only allowing a small amount of moment. Without pause he withdraws his angry purple cock from his mother's throat and presses the head up to her wide open, upturned nose. As she sniffs in greedily he unloads his second orgasm, dumping his thick, hot load up against his mother's nose. After every squirt she inhales, snorting her son's load into her nose and then quickly swallowing, preparing for the next squirt of young sperm.

Watching this display of carnal desire Jamal shudders and shakes, quietly gasping as he sprays his own nut into his friend's sock. Feeling his hot load fill the sock with one hand while keeping it wrapped around his throbbing meat with the other, he knows that the things that he has witnessed this night will change him forever. He tries not to moan as his balls tighten and squeeze, forcing gush after gush of pent up teen need into the rapidly filling container.

As Ethan's second orgasm of the evening subsides he backs away from his mother's semen splattered face and cum choked nose. He tucks his cock away into his shorts and smiles while gazing down at his mother, a gesture that is quickly returned. Ethan holds out his arms and says in a loving, saccharin sweet tone "Mommy, can I have a hug?"

Ethan's mother smiles as though Jesus himself had descended from heaven, prone on all fours with semen dripping from her contoured chin. Sniffing semen she rises to her feet a little unsteadily before stepping forward to embrace her son in a tight, desperate hug. Jamal can just barely hear Ethan whisper something in her ear that makes her smile even wider, before releasing the hug. Ethan's mother grinds and turns, stepping lightly to the door and exiting the room. As the door closes behind her Ethan looks to the closet with the biggest "I told you so" grin.

Jamal is left standing in shock, the semen filled sock dangling from the head of his quickly softening, thick cock. Ethan crosses the room and opens the closet door, quickly glancing down at his friend's partially exposed member.

With a big smile he says "See! Told you man, best thing you ever saw, right?"

Jamal swallows and attempts to summon spit to wet his dry mouth before answering. He nods slowly and says "Yeah man, that was the craziest shit I ever saw. I had to jerk my meat to that, thank you for putting the sock in there."

Looking down at his cock he continues "and sorry for what I just did in that sock... I think it's going to be ruined forever."

Ethan laughs and says "No biggie dude, ma does all my laundry. I notice that you're still a little hard, you want to umm..."

Jamal looks at his friend suspiciously and asks "Want to umm what?"

Ethan grins conspiratorially and continues "You want to fuck my mom?"

Jamal shakes his head and grins back, and says "Does a bear shit in the woods? Fuck yeah, but... how?"

Ethan steps back and heads towards the waiting sandwich and soda. As he grabs a half of the crust removed meal he replies "No worries bro, in about a half hour she takes her nigh-nigh pills and goes to bed - nothing in the world will wake her. We can go in there and use her body any way we want."

Jamal follows his friend and grabs the other half of the sandwich, then bites down. Chewing thoughtfully, he feels his cock stir as he imagines fucking his friend's skinny white mom.

Looking over at Ethan he quotes a move whose title he has long since forgotten "You know, this may be the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Ethan smiles back at his friend and says "I just need one small thing..."

Jamal's smile fades as he waits for the other shoe to drop. Ethan looks down at his friend's crotch and says "You let me suck you."

Faced with the greatest dilemma of his young lifetime Jamal looks at his friend, then glances to the door that his friend's mother so recently passed through. Can he cross that line after everything his friend has shown him tonight, in order to get a piece of that ass?

He puts down the half eaten sandwich and looks at his friend, opens his mouth reply when he is interrupted by a sharp ping at the bedroom window. Ethan's blue eyes go wide as his head snaps to face the glass opening.

"Oh shit, he's early!"

Jamal is instantly on alert as he looks around for a weapon. "Who? Who is early?"

Ethan plops down on a chair and lets his head dangle back into empty space before saying the last thing Jamal would ever have thought he'd hear tonight.

"My dad."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • White People Be Like... Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds