• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Property of the Master Ch. 02

Property of the Master Ch. 02

12

"Wakey wakey sleepy head."

The sound of curtains being drawn open was accompanied by a blinding light as my bleary eyes blinked open.

"Wha... What? Huh? Hello?" I struggled to come up with coherent words as my brain wasn't fully awake yet.

"Good morning Rosie, I hope you slept well," said the same voice as before.

"Umm... Yes. Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Grace, but you address me as Mistress," came the reply.

My eyes were quickly becoming accustomed to the bright morning light allowing me to put a face to the voice which had awoken me. And a striking face it was too. Almond shaped with pronounced cheek bones and a pointed chin. Her piercing eyes were brought out by careful application of eye liner and her eyebrows were immaculate. Her auburn hair was tied back in a pony tail and about her neck was a black collar. Overall she looked sharp and firm. Lowering my gaze from her face my eyes were caught by her buxom breasts which seemed to be spilling over her leather corseted top. This sleeveless halter necked garment brought in her waist and gave her a clean hourglass figure. Below her hips her luxurious legs were clad in skin tight leather leggings and on her feet were a pair of elegant black 5" heels. Finally in her hands she was lightly fingering a black riding crop.

"You all finished gawping?" she asked startling me.

"Umm... sorry," I stammered.

She chuckled. "I wouldn't dress like this if I didn't want to be looked at, although really I'm aiming for men not sissies like you. And I told you that you would address me as Mistress." She flicked the riding crop slightly with her fingers.

"Umm... sorry Mistress," I said quietly.

"Stop saying 'Umm' and 'Sorry' all the time it makes you sound stupid. Keep going like that and you'll find yourself being disciplined," she said sternly.

"Um- Sor-"

"Just get out of bed so I can get a look at you and then we can get you ready."

I kept silent and slipped out of the bed. I blushed as I remembered what I was wearing. The breast forms which were still glued to my chest from the night before were cupped by my smooth white bra. The matching white panties covered the small cage Master had put on my manhood. Over this I was wearing a white babydoll which he had given me to sleep in. He had removed the red collar about my neck and replaced it with a black one. Although red went well with the Sailor Moon costume, black would suit me better on a day to day basis he said. I stood before Mistress Grace looking at the floor using one hand to cover my crotch and the other my breasts.

"Hands by your sides, and step forward," she commanded.

She tapped my wrists with her crop until they were by my sides and then she took her time circling round me, gazing at my body as keenly as I had been gazing at hers. She tapped my bottom gently causing a shiver to run through me.

"Your legs are shaved well, are you shaved completely all over?" she asked.

"Y-yes. Last n-night, with M-Master," I squeaked.

"Good, good. He's always quite thorough," she murmured, fingering the black collar about her own neck as she did so. "Right, come on Rosie, whip all those off including the undies and go over to the dresser to get ready."

"Why do you keep calling me Rosie, my name is-" I began before she cut me off.

"Your name is Sissy Rosie and if you have got a problem with that you can take it up with the Master of the house since he is the one who named you."

"Why did he pick Rosie?" I asked timidly.

"Because your cheeks go a nice rosy red colour when you blush, and because if you don't get over to the dresser to get ready then your bottom cheeks will be a rosy red colour too," she said as she twirled the riding crop. Saying nothing more I obediently stripped off the babydoll and underwear leaving myself in just my collar and cage and went over to the dresser.

------------

There was no clock in the room so I was not sure how long it had been, but we had been quite busy so it must have been a while. Mistress Grace had sat me down in front of a vanity and given me instruction on how to do my makeup. Again and again I applied it and removed it until I was able to do it without any prompting or help from her. I now proudly wore a full face of my own work.

I emerged from the bedroom into the upstairs hallway dressed in a sexy French maid's costume and followed by Mistress. The outfit consisted of a black dress with white lace trimmings and a small white apron on the front. The back was tied up tightly although it was not corseted. The petticoat puffed skirt went down to my mid thigh, not quite far enough to reach the white lace tops of my black stockings. The petticoats rustled softly and as I tottered forwards on the high heels I was wearing. Underneath I was wearing a pair of frilly lace panties and a white bra. In my blonde hair was a headpiece, also black with white lace trimming. I see now why Master had swapped my red collar with a black one. It fit snugly about my neck, the D ring at the back and the ownership tag at the front. While getting dressed I had notice that Mistress also had a tag on her collar so I asked her about it. She laughed, explaining that she was Master's property too. He was the Master of this house, and everyone in it. She firmly told me that although she was his property, she was his highest servant and had been given the right to treat me as she saw fit. I wobbled on the high heels again, not used to walking on them.

"That'll never do," she said with a sigh. "How can you do the housework if you can't even walk properly? We'll practice that now. Take small steps. Walking in heels isn't like the walking you learnt to do as a child, you have to take shorter, daintier steps and walk heel to toe, heel to toe. Imagine that there is an invisible straight line in front of you and walk on that, one foot directly in front of the other. This will sway your hips too, while looks very sexy I can tell you. It's all about posture. Imagine that there is a book on your head. Actually, you don't need to imagine that. Wait here."

She disappear back into the bedroom before quickly returning carrying a book and a bottle of something.

"Keep your chin up and look forwards," she instructed as she carefully balanced the book on top of my head. I complied, swaying slightly but managing to keep standing upright with the book balanced atop my head.

"Now," she said, poking me with the riding crop, "you're going to walk to the end of the hall, turn around and walk back again and for each time that the book falls you'll get one spank with this."

I shivered, dreading the lick of the leather upon my smooth shaven rear. I had worn heels before but only for my own pleasure, I had never really had to walk properly in them. Carefully I moved one foot forward and brought the heel down in front of me, all the while careful to keep my head level. One foot, then the other. On my third step I brought my foot down at a slight angle, and my wobbled severely. The book tumbled off my head and landing on the carpet with a loud thump!

"Three steps!" she exclaimed. "Three steps and you've already earned yourself a spank. Pick it up and continue."

I knelt down to pick up the book only to receive a shout from Mistress.

"No! Not like that Sissy! That is not how a sissy picks something up. A sissy is to show off just how much every part of her is owned by her Master. Keep your legs straight and bend at the waist, show the whole world you panty covered bottom!" she said with a cruel laugh.

Ashen faced I stood up and bent over reaching down to the ground for the book. My petticoats rode up revealing the frilly lace panties I was wearing. I blushed deeply, aware that Mistress had a full view of my shame. She came up behind me and stroked my exposed bum cheeks tenderly.

Breathing heavily she crooned, "Oh yes Sissy, such a soft behind! Oh yes Rosie, if you keep this up these cheeks are going to be as rosy and the ones on your face!"

I blushed even deeper which drew a laugh from Grace.

"Continue!" she commanded.

With the book replaced on my head I continued down the hallway. One foot in front of the other. Heel toe, heel toe. Three times more the book fell on the way to the end, and then once as I made the turn to come back. One the return journey I was getting better and it only fell twice. Seven times in total. I whimpered softly as I saw the way Mistress was lovingly caressing her riding crop.

"Seven," she said. "Bend over like before and hold onto your ankles."

Turning away from her I did as commanded, the hem of my dress once again riding up over my panties. She reached in to take hold of my cute white underwear and carefully pulled them down leaving my smooth and sensitive bottom quivering in the air. My whole body trembled as she stroked my legs with the tongue of the crop to tease me. I could tell by her heavy breathing that she was really enjoying holding this power over me.

Without warning she pulled the crop back and whipped me on my behind! I yelped and let go of my ankles straightening up as a reflex. Without thinking I put my hands behind me to shelter my exposed rear.

"No! Bad Sissy!" Mistress screamed. I was shocked up her sudden change in temperament.

"Your punishment is not over yet! You do not get back up until you are instructed to do so!" she continued. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"S-s-s-sorry Mistress! I'm sorry but it hurt!" I sobbed.

"Of course it hurt it's a punishment you stupid sissy!" she berated me, "you are the property of Master and you will do as you are told, now get your hands back on your ankles and let me see your bottom! For your impertinence you will receive three additional strokes! And you'll get an extra one for each time that you cry out, understand? Do you understand?!"

"Y-y-yes M-mistress, s-sorry Mistress."

Three additional strokes! I could barely stand one! I reached back down for my ankles fearful of earning myself more strokes for impertinence. My soft rear was once again exposed to my leather clad whip wielding Mistress.

Crack! She brought the whip down again. I almost cried out, but managed to stop myself.

Crack! I gripped my ankles tightly; it was the only way that I could keep myself from jerking my arms up to protect myself.

Crack! I bit my tongue in a desperate effort to hold back tears.

Crack! Crack! Crack! I was unsuccessful and silent tears rolled down my face.

By the time she was finished my poor bottom was indeed living up to my name. Red marks showed where the punishment had come down and my tear streaked face showed how much I had felt it.

"Oh! Oh my poor sweet sissy. Did that hurt? I'm so sorry! But sissies have to be disciplined, otherwise how will they learn?" Grace said suddenly tender again. "Stay still dear, this will make it better."

I stayed perfectly still, again taken aback by the sudden change in her nature. Soon the faint sound of my sobbing was joined by her soft comforting.

"Shush shush don't you cry, it's all ok, it's just necessary to have you properly training for Master."

Suddenly I felt something cold being spread on my behind. She had squirted it from the bottle she had brought in earlier. As she spread it across my cheeks the stinging seemed to die down. My sobbing died down with it.

"That's it dear sissy, calm down now it's all alright," she continued. "Up you get, let's try the walk again."

"Oh Mistress that hurt, please don't spank me again, please," I begged.

A mischievous smile spread across her face, and she went back to caressing her riding crop as she had done before. "But sissies have to be able to walk properly, how can you do your other tasks if you can't even walk? To avoid making mistakes in future you have to be punished for the ones made now."

"But Mistress it's hard! I'm not used to walking with that posture, I keep leaning the wrong way and I'll get spanked again. Please Mistress isn't there some way to help me?" I implored.

"Well," she said, her mischievous smile spreading into a mischievous grin, "there is something we could do to help you keep the posture and walk properly. Give me your panties and go into the bedroom."

"Oh thank you Mistress, thank you!" I cried happily. I took off my panties and went back into the bed room, doing my best to walk properly.

"Stand in the middle of the room by the rings," she ordered.

I complied. There were two rings securely bolted to the floor and one ring in the ceiling. I had seen them when I had been dressing in the morning but not though too much about then, being distracted by all the makeup on the dresser and dresses in the wardrobe. She retrieved some things from a chest of drawers and then came over to me and lent over. Properly, I noted, at the waist. She cuffed something around one of my ankles, and then the other. Standing up she pulled my hands behind my back and cuffed them together too. The cuffs felt soft, I could tell that they were padded.

"How are those going to help me walk properly?" I asked, genuinely confused and a bit uncomfortable with being cuffed.

"No questions," she replied, "put one foot by each ring. It's this or the crop."

The crop was hanging from her wrist on a small strapped so I hurriedly put one foot by each ring. The stinging sensation had still not completely left by behind. The rings were spaced apart so I had to spread my legs quite far to comply with Mistress's instruction. Once in position she secured the cuffs on my ankles to the rings in the floor. I was getting quite uncomfortable now and didn't see how any of this would help me walk better. In fact with my ankles cuffed to the floor I could not walk anywhere, I was stuck. She reached up and threaded a rope through the ring in the ceiling, smiling to herself as she did so. She then attached the rope to my cuffed hands behind my back. Why had she wanted my panties I wondered. They were still lying on the floor where she had dumped them and I could feel a slight breeze blowing up my skirts to my now uncovered cock cage. I was very uncomfortable now. Looking me in the eyes and grinning she began pulling on the rope attached to my hands. With the ring in the ceiling acting as a pulley they were pulled upwards. Upwards and upwards they went, I was forced to bend over to keep then going up. Up and up they went, forwards and forwards I bent, unable to move my feet. Soon I was struggling to balance in my high heels.

"Mistress!" I cried.

She pulled up the rope a little more until I was teetering on the edge of falling and then she tied it to a ring in the wall. I was standing on the tips of my toes, feet tied to the floor, forced to bend over as far and I could go with my arms pulled right up behind me. A cold draught against my bare bottom reminded me that my dress had completely ridden up revealing all, only this time I wasn't even wearing any panties! My soft bottom was exposed to the world and my cute rosebud in the centre was on perfect display.

"Mistress!" I cried again, "What's going on? Are you spanking me again? You said this was to help me walk properly to avoid getting spanked, but I can't walk while all tied up like this!"

"Don't you worry, dear sissy, I'll let you down in a moment so we can continue your walking practice, but I'm just going to give you a little help first," she said, showing me what she was holding in her hands.

She had put thin latex gloves onto her hands, the type used by doctors. In one was a tube of lube, and in the other a was a butt plug! It was black and seemed to me to be quite large. From the tip it expanded out to its maximum before coming back in again. The base was flared and there was a large faux diamond set in it. When fully inserted only the diamond would be visible.

"This will help you stand up straight like a good sissy and help you walk like a girl. Now look at yourself, all tied up and unable to move. This is happening, little sissy, and I don't want to hear any more complaints about it. If you make a fuss then I'll have to use this again." She indicated the riding crop which was still handing from her wrist.

"No not the whip, it hurt. But please Mistress, I've never put anything that big up there, I've only used my fingers." I was surprised that I had blurted that out, I had never revealed that secret to anyone before. But I got the feeling that a few fingers were going to be a footnote in history once I had that plug inserted into me.

"That's going to make this all the more fun!" she said gaily. She walked around behind me out of sight and I heard her squirt out some lube onto her fingers. The sudden cold feeling on the rosebud of my ass was so shocking I nearly toppled over. Mistress moved her fingers around in a circle on my precious hole, each time applying a little more pressure. When the outside of my hole was nicely lubed up she put her index finger in the centre of it and pushed.

"Oooooohhh," I went, as it penetrated my anal sanctuary. This was the first time anyone had been near that intimate region. By the time her index finger had gone in as far as the knuckle I felt a second finger next to it with increasing pressure. Soon enough it had forced it's way in too.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," I went as my anal sphincter tried to accommodate them both. She worked them in and out a bit giving me a very pleasant sensation, then began massaging my prostate. A moan of pleasure escaped my lips and she said,

"Yeah, you like that don't you sissy."

I didn't want to admit it but I did. I felt my cock twitching in its cage, trying to get erect.

"Is that you little clitty I see twitching? You won't be using that anymore, the only way you're going to cum is with you sissy pussy," she said as she sped up with her fingers. "Do you want to cum like a sissy girl?"

"N-nnn... Yes, yes Mistress," I tried to deny it but in that moment I wanted nothing more to cum like the sissy girl that I was. "Make me cum Mistress, please, I'm your sissy slave please make me cum!"

"You're not my sissy slave, you belong to Master," she responded sharply. She also abruptly stopped fingering my prostate.

"Sorry Mistress, I'm Master's sissy slave, but please can you make me cum?" I begged.

"No, you'll have to ask Master very nicely when you next see him, and you'll have to make sure you're looking especially pretty for him. He has very high standards."

I then felt another pressure against my hole. It was a third finger. The pressure build up and up but my tight butt wouldn't let it in.

"I don't think I can take another finger Mistress, my hole is too tight," I groaned.

"He certainly knows how to pick them, another fresh virgin bud," she chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll be able to manage it. You'll be taking a lot more than just a few fingers up there in your time here."

With a quick push of her lube covered finger my sweet sphincter gave way. I now had three of her fingers lodged in by backside. She pulled them in and out slightly to get me used to it.

"Oh Mistress my bottom is so full, it feels stretched to the limit!"

She chucked again. "Oh no sissy, you'll know what 'full' and 'stretched to the limit' mean in a few moments."

She withdrew her fingers. My hole closed up a bit but I could feel that it was still open a little. I felt the tip of the well lubricated butt plug put against it and then pressure being gently applied. The tip slid in with what felt like a little 'pop!' and then the rest began to slide in. Very quickly my hole was stretched as far as it had been with Mistresses fingers and we were back into virgin territory.

"Oooohhh Mistress gently!" I begged.

Further in the plug was pushed, my butt forced to open up further to accommodate it's girth.

"Ooohh Mistress no! I can't take it it's too big!" I cried out.

"Yes you can, you're a sissy and you'll take anything and be thankful for it!" came her reply. She was breathing deeply, and sounded very aroused.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Property of the Master Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds