• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How to Win Ch. 05

How to Win Ch. 05

12

Many thanks to Nadia and Robbie for editing and improving this.

*****

"Susan, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your therapy," Dr. Wood said with a smile and added, "It was important that you were relaxed and open, and felt sexy during your session. A woman may not open up sexually with a partner if she doesn't feel emotionally secure with him. I am sure that this new sense of openness with your husband has allowed you to feel safe and sexy with Erik and to finally be free with your own sexual needs."

"Yes," Susan said shyly, obviously happily. She could sense respect from Erik and she felt safe and secure. She was amazed at how close to him it made her feel. So, she smiled and looked up at her husband gratefully.

"Paul, from a woman's perspective I have to say your wife was amazing. Her reaction to her first new cock in years and her first huge cock in life was just great. You must be very proud!" Dr. Wood said as she looked at Susan's husband.

"Yes, I am very proud. My wife always gives it her best not only in sport, but in every area of her life. It is why I love her," Paul answered proudly. He could not believe his wife was able to last so long fucking her lover, and he realized his wife was a completely different person with Erik. She was so eager to please and he loved it! Watching his young wife fuck someone else was even more exciting than he thought it would be.

"You are right, Paul. Your wife is an athlete and she always gives it her best during competition," Dr. Clark said. Then he continued, "There are some aspects of sex that are like an athletic contest. Your wife is in good physical condition and she has the capacity for both flexibility and endurance. Her ability to move her body in flexible positions provides the greatest thrills for her and her partner, and Erik will confirm that. I am sure this will allow your wife to develop her sexual instincts to their fullest."

"Yes, I agree completely with Dr. Clark, your wife must continue to follow her sexual instincts like she did today. She must continue to develop them instead of repressing them," Dr. Wood confirmed.

Paul just nodded his assent and found a strange excitement in Dr. Wood's words.

"Your wife must continue to get her sexual experience only from these young well-endowed studs," Dr. Clark added.

"Of course, from the sounds Susan was making and the things she said, I'd say it must have been exactly what she needed. Obviously, Susan needs a big cock," Dr. Wood confirmed again. Then she asked Susan, "How does Erik's cock feel compared to your hubby?"

"Ohhh Dr. Wood, it was... amazing! His cock was so beautiful and ... so thick! I was completely filled for the first time," Susan answered excitedly.

"Do you like it, Mrs. Fisher?" Dr. Clark asked.

"Yes, I liked the feeling when Erik was penetrating me. When he finally pushed his whole cock into me I could feel it touching inside my abdomen, he touched areas I never felt before. The sensations of being so stretched and completely filled were out of this world! Please Dr. Wood, I need to have it again," Susan purred.

"Yes, I know you need to have a big cock more often, hottie. I believe you when you say that being packed full of Erik's thick cock felt so awesome," Dr. Wood said with a smile. She knew that once Susan got a taste of wide-fucking and taking his girth deep, she'd want it all the time.

"I was surprised that my wife took every inch of that thick long cock, he is huge," Paul said in disbelief.

"Paul, we were all impressed that your wife took all of Erik's big cock so easily and I think you will find your wife...a little wider now," Dr. Clark said.

Dr. Wood nodded and replied, "I call it 'resizing!' Erik is unbelievably huge and thick and today he was only getting started on your wife's resizing."

"Yes, I understand what you're saying. I am aware that my wife probably can't even feel me after she has been with Erik," Paul answered, but he did not seem disappointed.

"I am glad that you realize and understand it, Paul. But, what about you Erik? Did you enjoy it?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Yes, yes...I enjoyed our fucking so much. Mrs. Fisher was amazing. Her pussy was so wet and so hot like my mot... err... my teacher's was, but Mrs. Fisher was so tight. She was even tighter than my teacher, and I like it!" Erik answered.

"I'm glad to hear that," Dr. Wood said.

"And I like fucking Mrs. Fisher in front of her husband and telling him what a beautiful woman she is and how good her pussy feels," Erik added.

"Great. It means that Paul's presence and support stimulate you too," Dr. Clark noticed. "I guess you like hearing Mr. Fisher thank you for fucking his hot wife."

Erik just nodded.

"I agree with Dr. Clark," Dr. Wood said and continued, "Paul, you should be grateful that Erik satisfied your wife. He gave her what you have never been able to give her!"

"Once again, thank you Erik. You've convinced me that you know how to fuck and pleasure a woman, and I'm sure it was the best fuck my wife has ever had," Paul said honestly. "Honey, you should thank him too."

"Thank you, Erik," Susan said as she hugged him. The intensity of her embrace spoke more words than she could say.

"I have to commend Paul, not every wife has an understanding husband she can share them with," Dr. Wood said and Susan nodded gratefully.

"Paul, watching your wife cum so hard on another man's cock can be addicting, is it not?" Dr. Clark asked.

"Yes, I love to watch my wife when she cums, especially her face. She never looked so sexy. I cannot describe the feeling of being in the room and watching while a well hung man, like Erik, fucks my wife. Ohhh, I like it when he cums inside her!" Paul said.

"Really?! You like Erik's big cock cumming deep inside your wife's hot pussy?" Dr. Clark asked.

"Yes," Paul answered shortly.

"Erik, I suppose that you also love to cum inside Mrs. Fisher's pussy?" Dr. Clark asked.

"Yes, I like fucking without a condom and being able to finish inside Mrs. Fisher's hot pussy while her husband watches," Erik said.

"I can only imagine what it must feel like, after fucking Mrs. Fisher for a while, and being able to have an orgasm inside her beautiful body!" Dr. Clark said with a touch of envy.

Dr. Wood smiled at this remark and asked Susan, "What about you, hottie?"

"Yes, I like it when Erik ejaculates inside me." Susan answered and continued, "I feel much more wet and warm in my pussy when he cums, and he gets significantly hard which made me cum at the same time. I have never felt that before with my husband. The sensation of him ejaculating inside me is totally different than with my husband because I can feel when he spurts, the pulsing is the greatest and the it feels so warm afterwards."

"Yes Susan, you are right, it's an awesome feeling. I am sure you're not able to feel it with your husband because he does not have a powerful ejaculation," Dr. Wood said with smile.

"It depends on the volume of cum and the velocity at which the man shoots," Dr. Clark added.

"Of course. Also, the less wet or stimulated the woman is, the more she will notice the change of warmth and the thick moisture filling her. In our case, Susan was very stimulated and had already had many orgasms, so she was already warm and wet. Therefore she noticed the physical sensation when Erik ejaculated. The reason for that is that Erik is extremely potent with a high volume of semen, additionally he was overly stimulated by the tightness of Susan's vagina and his semen shot out with much more force than usual. So Susan could feel Erik's hard cock throbbing as he ejaculated and she could feel a sense of intense pressure as the semen splashed against her cervix," Dr. Wood explained.

Paul nodded his understanding while Erik lied there motionless. Meanwhile, Susan was gently stroking Erik's muscled chest. Dr. Wood was satisfied and noticed that this was a very loving gesture.

"I agree with you, Dr. Wood. Erik is extremely potent with a high volume of semen. Proof of this is the stream of sperm which is still flowing out of Mrs. Fisher's pussy," Dr. Clark confirmed. He looked at Paul and said, "Look at how much cum Erik squirted!"

Paul moved in between his wife's legs and looked at her still swollen and gaping pussy lips. Erik's sperm made a trail from Susan's pussy entrance, down across her anus, to the bed sheet where it gathered in a small puddle.

"Do you want to lick your wife clean?" Dr. Clark suggested.

"Yes...I want to lick her used pussy," Paul answered. Obviously he was happy to oblige. If there was one thing Paul had always prided himself on, it was his ability to eat pussy. He licked and sucked his wife very often, but she had never been full of cum until now, and he figured that he did really want to lick his wife's pussy after it had been flooded with another man's cum!

"I am glad Paul likes to lick all that hot cum straight from his wife's well fucked pussy. Your wife needs to see that kind of respect from you. I think this is the best way!" Dr. Wood said.

Susan gasped. She really liked it when Paul licked her pussy.

"Oh honey... look what Erik did... Please, I need your lips to kiss now... make me cum again. Tell me how good it tastes... Tell me how you love to lick my pussy full of Erik's cum!" Susan screamed at her husband, but she didn't move, her eyes still closed, her legs wide open.

"Yes, I want to lick your swollen gaping pussy and suck out his load," Paul said while moving between Susan's legs. He could smell the sex radiating from Susan's exposed pussy as he proceeded to slowly lick up the length of his wife's well fucked pussy. Her back was arched and he knew she was sensitive down there, so he lifted her legs over his shoulder and said, "Baby, you have the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever sucked, I love licking you and sucking out Erik's load."

Susan gushed, thrusting her pelvis up as his tongue swooped down, joyously licking the sweet mix of her juices and Erik's sperm. Paul hungrily invaded his wife's pussy by licking her from her ass to her clit and back. Susan moaned and began to writhe with pleasure, and Paul slowed his pace and began probing into her pussy with his tongue. Susan was full of Erik's thick sperm which he easily found and sucked it out to enjoy his first gulp of semen.

"Do it... do it," Susan urged and purred, "Ohhh... ahhh, yes... yes, honey, lick my pussy, clean it with your tongue... lap up my juices, lap them up! I love to be fucked by Erik, but I appreciate being cleaned up and loved by you, honey."

This caused Paul to send his tongue deeper into her sticky pussy. He knew exactly how to work his tongue once it found its way deep inside of Susan's slot. He occasionally thrust his tongue out of her pussy and lashed her swollen and exposed clit. He could feel her rising to cum and soon enough Susan exploded, her entire body tensed up in one intense orgasmic explosion, and then went limp. Susan was surprised because she had never before orgasmed so hard with her husband. Apparently, the fact that her husband licked her after a fucking by another man made her so horny that she had the most powerful orgasm. Paul released Susan's legs slowly and stood up, his wife's juices all over his face. He crawled over to Susan's face where he gave her a deep passionate kiss.

"Do you like to taste another man's cock on my pussy?" Susan asked shyly.

"Yes, baby. I like it. The taste of your used pussy is enough to get me off. And I want to clean the semen from your pussy again," Paul admitted.

"Ohhh honey, does that mean you will let Erik fuck me again?" Susan asked happily and added, "I need him to fuck me again and I need you to lick me. Would you like him to fuck me again?"

"Yes, of course. I understand your needs, honey. As Dr. Wood told us, it is important for you to have orgasms, and the more frequent and more intense, then the more chances of you winning a medal." Paul answered.

"Paul, I am glad you understand your wife's needs. After all, we can bring today's enthralling therapy to a conclusion," Dr. Wood said. "We can conclude... that the way Susan and Erik fuck each other... was amazing! They have a great chemistry together. Susan was hot, sexy and sensual with a very tantalizing vagina. Erik was wild and driven, he was virile, vigorous, and had a passion for Susan's vagina. And I am sure Susan can't wait for her next session, so we should make a daily ritual of receiving several loads of fresh sperm into her vagina. So, your next therapy is tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. See you then!"

Susan was happy with the doctor's proposal. She couldn't wait to get back to the sport's clinic and to be with her new lover again.

***

At home Susan fell into a deep, restorative sleep, although she couldn't get her mind off Erik's huge cock.

The next morning Susan guessed she would be pleasantly fucked again. She woke up well-rested, energized, and aroused, and she was ready for a new fucking session.

"Honey, is it time to go? I don't want to be late," Susan asked impatiently.

"Susan, you sound as if you're looking forward to the new session? Do not worry, darling, we will start soon," Paul responded, smiling.

While Susan waited for her husband, she took a look in the mirror. She had a big bright smile on her face. Also, she was dressed in a tight, white, low-cut top with a short, swishy skirt. Her cleavage stood out invitingly and she had to admit that she looked very cute and sexy.

"Let's go," Paul said and Susan happily followed without hesitation. She was amazed at these new mixed emotions running through her. Nervousness, anticipation, excitement...

They arrived at the clinic a little early, but Dr. Wood was already there.

"You're eager Susan, just as your young lover is," Dr. Wood noted. She was pleasantly surprised to see them early, but she invited them into her office with a broad smile.

There lying on the bed was Erik, naked, his cock semi hard, and Susan blushed when she looked at him. As she walked, her skirt flipped up and down and Dr. Wood noticed that underneath the skirt she was wearing a sexy pair of black lace panties. Her tank top was short, exposing her ample breasts and sexy belly button. Obviously, she was braless and her erect nipples pressed prominently against the thin fabric.

"You look so fucking hot, Susan. What do you think, Erik?" Dr. Wood asked.

"I agree. Mrs. Fisher looks amazing," Erik answered as he approached Susan. He hugged her and whispered, "I have been waiting eagerly to see you again, Mrs. Fisher."

"Me too. I couldn't wait to see and feel you once again," Susan answered courageously. Her smile and the look in her eyes were definitely seductive. She showed them a different facet of her personality. They could clearly see that Susan was no longer that shy cute girl, this time she was a real hot lady. The makeup and the dress added to her impression.

Erik kissed her passionately, and their tongues frantically explored each other's mouths. Meanwhile, he ran his hands across her hot body, paying close attention to her reactions. His hands were all over her, and his fingertips traced over her skin. It was like electricity touching her skin. Her sighs of pleasure when he pressed her body against him, the tiny trembles that shuddered through her as he slid up and down against her, made him feel more confident. Her hands began stroking his shoulders and arms, running up and down.

"Sorry, I am late," Dr. Clark said, entering the room.

"You're not late, our lovers have already arrived since they were early, and both were eager to see each other again." Dr. Wood explained with smile.

"I see, there is an obvious passion between them! And clearly they are extremely horny to see each other again!" Dr. Clark noticed as Erik's hands wandered down to Susan's buttocks and pulled the hem of her skirt upwards. This exposed her voluptuous buttocks so he squeezed her cheeks firmly. Susan moaned as she felt his hands move around to the backs of her thighs, squeezing, moving up to her buttocks, all while only a meter away from her husband. She had never felt quite so wanton, quite so perverse or quite so excited. They were driven by pure animal lust, their hands were all over each other. They were out of control... Primal!

"Your wife is simply stunning!" Dr. Clark observed as he looked at Susan from head to toe. Then he added, "How nice. I think a primal urge empowered them, and they could not fight the instinct to mate!"

Paul just nodded. He couldn't believe his wife was responding like this.

Erik started to take Susan's top off and she readily raised her hands in the air. Very soon, Susan was also naked, Erik hugged and caressed her again and she could feel the warmth of his fully erect cock resting against her lower belly. Her body was moving swiftly with nervous thrills, alive in a sensuous culmination of want, need, and animal lust.

"I need your beautiful, big cock," Susan begged as she leaned down and engulfed his thick cock in her warm, wet mouth. She began sucking his cock, caressing his balls, and gazing up into his face to see the look of pleasure there. It was obvious that she could not and did not want to hide her lust in front of her husband or the two doctors. She was so weak from need, she needed him so bad, and she needed his huge cock and his cum.

"Ahh..." Erik moaned, he was surprised how Susan openly and seductively teased him.

Paul was also surprised, this playful side of his wife was so new and so sexy. Her seductive behavior made him wonder if there was a side to his wife that was unknown to him.

Dr. Wood smiled and then interrupted them tenderly, "I think Mrs. Fisher can wait a minute longer, so Erik, lie on your back please. This time I want Mrs. Fisher to mount and ride you!" Dr. Wood intended to show the husband just how much his wife wanted a big cock.

Susan stood up and Erik did what he was told, his cock standing up long and thick with a great dollop of precum glistening on its big head.

As Susan hesitated, Dr. Wood added, "Come on, Susan. You want this beautiful big cock, it's about time that you do some of the work. Climb on this big thing and fuck your young lover."

Paul watched as his wife straddled Erik, placing one foot on either side of him and rested her hands on his muscled shoulders. Then she bent her knees, and wiggled her ass around, lifting herself up a few inches, then rocking her pelvis back down again until she was squatting above his big cock! She was so close, Erik could feel the sultry warmth of her crotch.

"That's it, Susan, now relax and lower yourself down," Dr. Wood encouraged her.

"Yes, that's so good, Mrs. Fisher," Erik also encouraged her. He felt how badly she wanted to be fucked.

Susan lifted her body enough to work a hand down between them to take hold of his beautiful cock. She gasped and slowly, very slowly, she lowered herself so the tip of Erik's big cock head was just touching her engorged inner lips that glistened with her copious lubrication. She felt Erik's hands move to her naked ass and begin to squeeze and mold her cheeks.

"Ohhh... yes," Susan gasped again and she scrambled onto her feet, wobbling a little on the firm mattress.

"Mmmm, you are so tight, Mrs. Fisher," Erik said as Susan lowered herself onto him a bit more and her inner labia closed around its girth, almost choking his cock's bulbous head. But, though it was incredibly tight... or probably because of that... it felt wonderful! Erik was almost overcome with the sudden urge to ram his cock the rest of the way into her, but he caught himself at the last moment.

Erik's cock felt bigger than it did yesterday. Susan took a deep breath, trying to stop the trembling as her pussy twitched involuntarily.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How to Win Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 202 milliseconds