• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate
12

As the front door opened, Claire called to her daughter to help her bring in the groceries. She had returned from shopping sooner than expected and the girl did not answer. Her daughter, Judy, struggled to move away from sucking Kate's cunt, but Helen's relentless pounding of her anal passage with a large dildo made it impossible for her to move. Judy was beginning to panic, she knew her mother would be demented with rage at finding her and her two cousins', Kate and Helen, engaged in lesbian sex, but neither Kate nor Helen seemed the slightest bit perturbed. As Claire entered the room and took in the scene before her, Kate took hold of Judy's hair and forced her face harder against her cunt. Claire's temper exploded and she screamed at her nieces to stop at once. Helen meekly withdrew the dildo from Judy's arse and just seemed to melt into the background.

Claire gazed at Kate still enjoying the eager attentions of the common slut between her legs, inwardly Claire recognised her daughter as the slut but her mind rejected the obvious as she stared at the gaping hole that was once a tight anus and the girl's dripping cunt. Claire walked over to the slut and began to spank her arse as hard as she could. Kate was elated; the added stimulus brought her to a massive orgasm. Juice flooded from her, squirting into Judy's face and hair. Claire was apoplectic with rage and as she moved to drag the slut from between her niece's legs, Helen's arms encircled her, locking her aunt's arms to her sides, Helen's anal dildo pressing hard into the cheeks of Claire's arse. Holding her aunt upright, they watched as Kate slowly regained her composure, still holding Judy's head firmly to her cunt.

Eventually Kate said, "Ah aunty dearest, I am glad you have joined this family get together!" As she said this, she twisted Judy's face towards her mother. Claire stared at her daughter, cum literally dripping from her mouth, chin and nose. Claire screamed but Kate only laughed and ordered Judy to kneel in front of Claire. As Judy crawled towards her mother, Kate slowly approached, safe in the knowledge that the powerful Helen restrained her. Kate looked closely at her aunt before kissing her lips. Claire clamped her lips closed, but Kate reached up and closing her nostrils, waited for Claire to open her mouth. Claire had no option and as she opened her mouth to gulp in air, Kate's mouth closed on hers and Kate's tongue energetically probed her mouth. Kate knew she was well passed the point of no return and was excited that her aunt's humiliation had begun.

Kate stepped back and repeatedly spat into Claire's face, saying, "You're my slut now!" Kate smiling moved forward, grabbed her aunt's hair, and forced their lips together. Kate pushed her knee between her aunt's legs and started to rub her aunt's pubic mound with her hand. Kate's hand pressed hard into Claire's mound and her fingers pushed even harder towards her aunt's cunt. Kate soon sensed Claire's growing acceptance and gradually she inched Claire's straight skirt higher and higher, revealing Claire's sexy underwear, garter belt and stockings. Kate, an evil sensation building inside her, forced her hand underneath Claire's panties and began to stroke, caress and pinch Claire's exposed cunt lips and clit.

Kate was an expert at fingering the clitoris and although Claire's cunt appeared slick from jism, her aunt's juices were not flowing. Kate used all her expertise and soon she felt her aunt's juices start to run from her cunt. Claire was determined not to orgasm but slowly she realised that her orgasm was inevitable. Claire although doing her best to hide her impending orgasm, suddenly capitulated and opened her lips and sucked Kate's tongue into her mouth, their tongues began caressing each other, in a dance of sexual intimacy. Claire's breathing was getting quicker and shallower, she was starting to quiver and eventually she shook uncontrollably as waves of pleasure surged through her body, seemingly emanating from Kate's fingers.

Kate withdrew her fingers and played them over Claire's lips. Claire instantly commenced licking and sucking her own cunt juices, tainted with jism, from her niece's fingers. Claire, her skirt around her waist, spread her legs wide and bent her knees, enthusiastically rubbing her cunt on Kate's thigh.

Kate smiled at her aunt and said, "I am your Mistress and you are my slave!"

Claire moaned as a second orgasm started to build, but Kate said sternly, "I am your Mistress and you are my slave!"

Claire who was now frantically humping her niece's leg would do anything to orgasm, begged, "Please, please Mistress, please let me cum!"

Kate only asked, "You promise to do your mistress's bidding in all things?"

Even more desperate, Claire replied to her niece, "I promise to do whatever my Mistress tells her slave to do."

Kate knew her aunt was broken and removing her leg, she placed her hand onto her aunt's clit. She toyed with the nub, pulling, twisting and caressing it before ramming four fingers into her cunt, her thumb pressing hard against the clit. Claire exploded and a torrent of fluid squirted from her cunt. Claire's daughter and niece watched as Claire trembled uncontrollably, screaming with pleasure, Kate's hand buried in her cunt almost to the wrist.

As Claire regained her self-control, Kate ripped her panties off, saying, "Slaves never wear panties!"

Kate holding the panties in front of Claire's face noticed that the panties were wet with jism that had leaked from Claire's anus and she struck her aunt's face punctuating her words as she yelled, "You dirty fuck slut," slap, "you have allowed your arse" slap "to be fucked" slap.

Claire remained silent, but Kate again slapped her face and then grabbed her tits and squeezing as hard as she could, she yelled, "Tell your Mistress, Slave!"

Claire whimpered and nodded.

Kate laughed, but did not release Claire's tits, instead she said, "I did not hear you!"

Claire nodded again and whispered, "Yes" but Kate looked at her menacingly, and letting go of one tit she raised a clenched fist.

Claire quickly added, "Yes Mistress, I have allowed my arse to be fucked!"

Kate smashed her hand into her aunt's cunt and screamed, "You fucking slut you allowed spunk to enter your arse as well as your cunt!"

Kate snarled at her aunt, "You took two of them at once, in your arse and cunt, didn't you?"

Claire nodded but as Kate looked angrily at her, she said, "Yes I took two of them at once, in my arse and cunt! Mistress"

Kate laughing looked a Claire and said, "Well what does that make you?"

Claire lowered her eyes and said, "A slut, Mistress".

"No," Kate yelled, "it makes you a spunk hungry bitch on heat and bitches are controlled with what?"

Claire looked bewildered, but as Kate held up a dog collar with a control pack attached, Claire's expression turned to fear. Taking the dog collar, Kate secured it tightly around her aunt's neck, and holding the remote, she pressed the button. Claire screamed as she received a powerful shock. While Helen and Judy laughed excitedly, Kate repeatedly pressed the button and listened to Claire beg for mercy. Kate, finally getting bored, fastened spreader bars to her aunt's wrists and ankles, before throwing a rope over an exposed beam and hoisting her upright. Claire hung from the beam, only just managing to touch her heeled shoes on the floor.

Picking up her aunt's jism soaked panties Kate rammed them into her aunt's mouth.

Kate was furious and taking a riding crop, she began to whip Claire, as Helen giggled and bounced up and down, Judy started rubbing her clit ferociously, inexorably approaching orgasm. Finally, as Judy ejaculated, Kate's anger abated. Turning to Judy, Kate said, "Lick your mother slut's arse clean and then clean her cunt. Show her how good a lesbian orgasm is!"

Judy crawled around her suspended mother and separating her arse cheeks began tonguing her arse, burying her tongue deep into the anal passage, extracting the remnants of jism. Claire was starting to moan with pleasure, when Kate roughly pushed Judy aside and examined her aunt's arse hole. Once she was satisfied that all the male seed had been removed, Kate rammed a vibrating butt plug into her aunt's anal passage and ordered Judy to continue her licking of her mother's cunt. Kate sat down to enjoy the spectacle, while Helen stood in front of her aunt masturbating, roughly squeezing, and twisting her aunt's nipples.

As Judy returned to the licking of her mother's cunt, she realised that Claire's juices were now flowing freely and eagerly commenced toying with her mother's cunt. This time Claire did not attempt to hide her growing sexual excitement and moaned loudly with each stroke of Judy's tongue. Claire had rarely experience such pleasure and as it built, she began to ponder her own lesbian sexuality. The orgasm was building and Claire closed her eyes, her moans a constant stream registering her pleasure, but Judy had stopped and as Claire looked down, she saw Judy had been wrenched away and was now eagerly tonguing Kate's cunt. However, that vision excited her and her orgasm continued to build slowly until the sting of a riding crop striking her arse caused her unimaginable pain. Claire hung from the beam as Helen whipped her, but Claire could not tear her eyes from Kate's impending orgasm, which finally erupted in Judy's face and saturated her with vaginal fluid.

Claire hung suspended for several minutes before Judy was ordered to return to her task of sucking her mother's cunt. As Judy commenced to lick her mother's cunt, Claire's orgasm flooded back. Judy stopped almost immediately and the swish of the riding crop forecast pain, but Claire's reaction registered pleasure deep within the pain. As Helen continued to whip her, Claire was clearly begging, and as Kate ripped the panties from her mouth, Claire begged, "Mistress, please allow your slave to come, please I beg you!"

Kate said simply, "No!"

Helen released the rope suspending Claire and she collapsed in a pool of her own juices. The three girls were watching her intently. Helen was stood closest, a large dildo strapped to her hips; Judy was kneeling next to Kate and was wearing a large strap on dildo. Kate was sat in a comfortable chair her legs spread obscenely.

"Come! Crawl to me." Kate demanded.

Claire was confused but said, "Yes Mistress" and started to crawl towards Kate. Kate, Helen and Judy were all laughing at Claire as she tried to crawl, her legs and arms still locked in spreader bars. Claire's arse a mass of red welts, her anus and cunt obscenely exposed; her skirt around her waist, while her garter belt, stockings and four inch heels completed the vision of sexual depravity. Kate knew the humiliation of Claire was almost complete. Claire was watching the others carefully and as Judy moved to lie on her back, the phallus pointing straight up, she guessed what was expected of her and looked to her Mistress for instruction.

"Fuck your cunt on that!" Kate ordered, and immediately Claire change direction towards Judy. Helen moved behind Claire and as she reached Judy, she released the spreader bar around her ankles. Claire positioned the dildo at the entry to her cunt and slowly lowered herself on to the enormous phallus. Claire winced as the large dildo entered her cunt and with some difficulty managed to accept its full length. Kate rose from the chair and asked, "Are you horny for your Mistress?" Claire replied, "Yes, Mistress" as Kate placed a stool over Judy's head and sat down, her legs spread. Kate laughing said, "Then suck my cunt!"

As Claire lent forward the dildo in her cunt seemed to move with her, and as she reached, her niece's cunt, Claire opened her mouth to suck and play with the clitoris. As she began, Claire felt pressure on her anal rose and realised that Helen was forcing a dildo into her arse. As Helen began pumping, Claire's mouth was forced against Kate's cunt and she began to slide backwards and forward along her daughter's dildo.

It was not long before Claire felt the first twinges of orgasm and began moaning softly. Kate grabbed her hair yanked her head up and said, "Slaves do not come without permission, the punishment will be severe." Kate rammed Claire's head back to her clit and ground her cunt into her face. To Claire's surprise, thoughts of sex with men were the best deterrent to her orgasm and she concentrated hard on her numerous heterosexual experiences she had had, recalling none that had lasted more than five minutes and found that she could not remember a massive orgasm with a male.

Suddenly Kate's cunt contracted and fluid poured into Claire's mouth, at the same time, she heard rather than felt Helen scream in orgasm while Kate's voice echoed in her ears, "You may cum but only within the next thirty seconds!" Within seconds, Claire was on the verge of orgasm, but pain shot through her as Helen began whipping her arse and thighs. Claire was frantic and started lifting herself almost off Judy's dildo and plunging it back into herself, the whipping pain was becoming pleasurable and just as Kate shouted for her aunt to stop, a massive orgasm raked Claire's senses, vaginal fluid flooded from her cunt. It was minutes before Claire stopped shaking and the orgasm subsided. Looking at her Mistress, she heard Kate say, "You disobeyed me, you need to be punished."

Judy and Helen roughly suspended Claire once again. Judy took hold of a riding crop and began to whip her helpless mother. Claire's fear rose alarmingly as she realised the whipping was arousing her sexually. She begged Judy to stop but she only laughed. Nevertheless, the three girls watched in shock as Claire's orgasm exploded and copious amounts of fluid cascaded from her cunt. They laughed as Claire lost control and began to piss herself.

Once Claire had recovered sufficiently, Kate ordered Helen, Judy and Claire to shower, apply plenty of make-up and dress only in lace topped stockings and high heels.

As the three slaves returned, Kate explained that the evening was going to be a 'Theme Night'. "Tonight is Little Miss Muffet night!" she said pointing to three very low stools in the centre of the room. Claire and Judy gasped as they looked at the stools; each had large vaginal and anal vibrators protruding from the seat. Kate giggled as she said, "Slaves take your tuffet!" Tentatively the three women approached the stools, Helen, who obviously had experience of the stools expertly positioned the dildos at the entries to her arse and cunt and sank slowly on to the vibrators. Claire and Judy had much more difficulty and both jumped in pain as one or other of the vibrators missed the intended hole. Eventually, each of the slaves was sitting, their arse and cunts penetrated.

Kate then handed shackles and a spreader bar to each of her slaves: she instructed them to shackle their ankles together and fit the spreader just below the knee. Claire, who realised that the full weight of her body now rested on the dildos, looked at her daughter, she gasped as the depravity of her daughter's pose became a reality. As she gazed at her daughter, she realised that you could see the dildo disappearing into her cunt and her clitoris was hard and protruding obscenely, but a spreading damp patch on the seat evidenced her daughter's sexual excitement. Claire suddenly realised that like her daughter, her cunt was wet and, in truth, she was eagerly anticipating a night of sexual debauchery.

Claire watched as Kate moved between her slaves, shackling their elbows behind their backs. She saw her own tits thrust outward and upward as her elbows were shackled, her nipples hard and erect, thus completing the image of her total licentiousness.

Just as Judy and Clare were looking at each other wondering what was to happen, the sound of the doorbell startled them. Kate immediately answered the summons and a few minutes later led a Negress into the room. As she removed her coat, she stood in front of the three slaves, dressed in only stockings and very high heels and said, "As you know Kate, I want the best cunt and arse sucker." The woman was superb with large breasts, a tight arse and long muscular arms and legs. Both Claire and Judy were torn between fear of the unknown and visions of sucking the black goddess's cunt and arse.

Kate smiled at the woman and said, "You may examine them and try them out if you wish."

The woman approached Judy and squatted before her, her cunt open to Judy's gaze. She reach down to her own cunt and thrust two fingers in before offering her wet fingers to Judy's lips. Judy hesitated momentarily, before starting to lick and suck the woman's fingers, but almost instantly, the woman withdrew her hand and started to play with Judy's clit. Judy moaned from the first caress, but again the woman stopped. Standing up the Negress spread her legs and opening her cunt lips with her fingers, she thrust her cunt towards Judy's mouth. Obediently Judy started licking and sucking the black woman's cunt. Although it was clear Judy was enjoying the experience, the woman moved her cunt away and bending forward caressed Judy's breasts. The Negress played with Judy's nipples, finally pinching them hard; Judy yelped and the woman moved away towards Helen.

As she approached Helen the black woman said, "Ah yes, your slut of a sister if I remember correctly."

Kate nodded as the black woman opened her cunt lips and pushed her cunt into Helen's face. Helen started licking and sucking the cunt and a look of ecstasy appeared on the black woman's face. Helen played and toyed with the cunt for several minutes before the black woman grabbed Helen's head and forced it onto her cunt. Moments later the Negress grunted and ejaculated into Helen's mouth.

The Negress looked at Kate and said, "I will take this one."

Kate immediately removed the shackles and spreader bar and as the Negress walked away she said, "Heel" and Helen lifting herself off the dildos crawled out of the door after the anonymous black woman.

Claire and Judy had so many questions, but as they steeled themselves to ask them, the doorbell rang a second time and Kate disappeared to answer it. Kate was absent much longer this time, but as Claire and Judy began to wonder, the door burst open and a naked girl ran into the room. She screamed in delight as she looked from Judy to Claire; "A milf" she yelled and ran over to Claire, pausing only a second before thrusting her cunt towards Claire's mouth.

Claire began to tongue the girl's cunt, as Kate and the girl's mother, Janice, entered the room. Kate turned to the fully clothed woman and said, "I am sorry, but I had to check."

The woman replied, "No harm done, as I say she turned eighteen yesterday and this is her special birthday present. For some unknown reason she wants a milf to dominate. I told her she could have a pet for the week." Kate and Janice sat down with a class of wine and watched Claire tongue the girl's cunt. The girl, although enjoying the attentions of Claire, kept glancing at her mother and Kate recognised the girl's fantasy behind the reality; she was imagining it was her mother sucking her cunt. Kate studied the girl's mother, she was becoming restless, she was constantly moving her arse on the seat, crossing, and uncrossing her legs: Kate could almost smell the sexual desire of a mother for a daughter.

At that instant, the girl screamed with pleasure and dropped to her knees leaving Claire's face covered in her juices, but Kate was watching Janice. The girl's mother was rigid, not breathing, both hands gripping the table; she was suppressing all outward signs of her own orgasm brought on by her own fantasies of her daughter.

The girl recovered quickly and getting on her hands and knees turned on the anal and vaginal vibrators lodge deep within Claire's holes. The girl was excited, desperate to see a milf explode in orgasm. She looked across at Judy and ran to switch her vibrators on. She then looked at her mother almost hungrily. The girl's mother, her orgasm finally fading, excused herself and went to the bathroom.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds