• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's Been 24 Years

It's Been 24 Years

12

Last week I turned 43. The anniversary of my birth came and went with little fanfare. Since I live about twenty minutes away from my closest neighbor and about an hour from family and friends, I spent the day alone. A few years ago I decided to work at home doing consulting work for several cosmetic companies. It has taken me 5 years to build my business to its current income level. For the last couple of years, I earned around $250,000. The money I make is more than enough for me because I have simple tastes with no mortgage or debt to speak of.

It came as a complete surprise to me because there are lots of other grandchildren, when my maternal grandfather left me his farm house. My home is a large two story white clapboard that sets back off a rural two lane country road. I enjoy the privacy that this location provides. Since moving here I have found that it is close enough for friends and family to visit but far enough that they would not come before calling to be sure that I am at home.

In the last position that I held in the corporate world I was a senior account executive with Nash, Martin and Franklin - an international advertising firm. My job came with an expense account and long working hours. Since my expense account paid most of my living expenses while traveling and I traveled every week, I was able to save most of my salary. A large portion of my salary went into a market index fund. After spending 15 years as a road warrior I decided I was ready to quit my job so that I could work at a slower pace. Most of my current income goes to my index accounts for my retirement years.

Earlier today my father, Matthew West, called saying that he would be in town today for a meeting with a potential client. His call brought back memories of living at home with my parents. Except that I was an only child and Mom had a great job my parents reminded me of Carol and Mike Brady.

During my growing up years Mom traveled for work because she was the national director of sales for a graphic design company. She didn't spend much time at home but when she was there she tutored me in math and science and taught me to cook gourmet dishes.

Most of the time my father took me shopping for school clothes, attended my games and drove me to school activities because he owned his business and had more control over his schedule.

Both Dad and I were proud of Mom's success not to mention the large income that her job at Three Arcs generated for our family. As a result of Mom's hectic schedule, it was Dad who spent most of his free time with me from kindergarten until I graduated from high school. Just let me say I was totally happy at home and thought the sun rose and set on my father. I was a real daddy's girl.

Dad turned 38 the year I graduated from high school. Time sure passes quickly. It's been twenty-four years since I finished high school. I remember the time that Ms. Haden, my English teacher, asked me if he was married. When I said yes I could see the disappointment in her eyes, but duh at the moment I didn't realize why she wanted know. Later that night I figured it out.

My Dad was 6'2" with a rugged chiseled face, fit with a great chest, muscular legs and thighs. He went to the gym a few times a week. Also he ran daily before work. My best friend, Leah, mentioned that she thought my Dad sure was a very sexy guy. She said she thought he was all man. Leah commented more than once that she thought he was probably hung because of the way he stood and the obvious way my mother was in love with him. I could not believe that she spent so much time fantasizing about the size of my Dad's private parts and I told her to stop it.

After high school graduation, I went away to University in Virginia. My school was around 360 miles from our home in South Carolina. During the spring break of my sophomore year I decided to go home to relax to give my brain a rest from my studies. When I called Mom to tell her that I would be coming home for a week, she told me that she would be on a business trip to Seattle for training for three weeks but that I should not let that keep me from coming home since Dad would be there. I said OK and that I would arrive the following Friday.

At school I missed Dad all the time because we were always together when I lived at home. When he called the Thursday before the beginning of spring break I was happy to hear from him. He said that he had made plans for us to go dinner when I got home. Having dinner would give us a chance to hang out so we could catch up on what each of us was doing. I looked forward to spending the week at home with Dad because I enjoyed his company. We always had fun and laughed all the time. I respected him but my father was more like a friend than a parent.

I arrived home on Friday as planned. My father greeted me at the door telling me not change clothes because he was taking me out to dinner. I made a move to give him a kiss but somehow instead of the usual cheek kiss he turned unexpectedly and I ended up kissing him on the mouth. His eyes lit up as he spun me around so that he could get a good look at his college girl. He noticed right away that in my time away at university I had changed from his little girl into woman.

My hair cut and clothing choices showed that I had grown up with a classic sense of style like my mother's though I was only 19. At 5'7" with shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes I was proud of my face as well as my figure. Though I was small my round firm breasts turned heads as they sat high in a 34C bra. I frequently admired myself in the mirror agreeing with people who said that I had such a pretty face. I wore a size 2 dress and pants. Dad smiled saying I look good enough to eat. I smiled leaving all my stuff in the living room and we left for the restaurant.

We laughed and talked on the ride to the restaurant. He surprised me when he pulled into the restaurant parking lot. Dad and I usually went to pizza or barbecue places to eat but this time he took me to the new elegant restaurant that had opened in town.

The restaurant called Spenser's was dimly lit. Dad had reserved a table in a private dining room for the two of us. I was so excited to be there with Dad showing me that he approved of the way I had stepped up my grooming. Candle lights on the table gave the private dining room a mysterious romantic aura with soft instrumental music playing in the background. After we were seated Dad took my hand in his hand lifting it to his mouth. He gently showered kisses on my hand while holding my gaze with his eyes.

He seemed to be flirting with me. At first I dismissed the thought until he gently squeezed my thigh close to my crotch under the table. I squealed with surprise but Dad took my reaction as delight so he became more daring. He moved his hand further up my making small circle going closer and closer to my bikini area. I didn't object at first because his touches were innocent enough. As the evening continued and the wine flowed his touches turned into caresses. He got bolder with me as I gave him progressively more overt ascent with encouraging smiles. By moving closer turning towards him spreading my legs indicating quite openly that I was offering him my consent for him to explore my bikini area. He asked me in a clear straightforward voice if I wanted him to stop. "No, don't stop, I replied.

Taking his hand in mine I placed his hand on the outside crotch panel of my panties. He ran his fingers up and down the length of my intimate area between thighs touching and caressing me through my panties. The entire time he was glazing into my eyes telling me in very sensual language how he attractive he felt I looked tonight. Then he told me about last night's dream where I held my legs in the air slowly spreading them for him. I held my pussy lips open while he knelt between my legs licking me. As I listened to the description of his dream and the things that we did to each other in the dream, my level of excitement and arousal awakened. Eventually his hand slipped under the fabric of my panties. For a second I closed my legs since I always reacted that way as a response to boys that I dated when they were trying to gain entry into my love box.

He started to draw his hand back thinking I had changed my mind not wanting to go further. But I put my hand over his hand guiding it back to my slit. Then his fingers brushed over my pussy lips. I did not move to stop him instead indicating that I longed for him to continue as I leaned forward whispering in his ear that I loved the way he was making me feel.

In fact, I moved sensuously licking my lips while looking into his glassy eyes. Dad's pure sexual desire was obvious. Before coming home for spring break I expected the usual activities with Dad. Until Dad made a pass during our dinner making it clear that he wanted me as his lover, I had never considered him as an available romantic or sexual option since he was my father. Dad on the other hand had been imagining having his penis in my pussy. He described the scene that he had visualized in his mind. He painted such a detailed picture of the room that we were in, of our appearance, what he said, what I said, our positions and how much pleasure we gave each other that I could see the two of us engaged in a passionate loving. I could see everything that he described and I wanted him to make love me.

The server came in but Dad's hands and our activities were hidden from view because of the tablecloth. I moved his hand from between legs and excused myself to go to the ladies room, I think he wondered if he had gone too far.

There was a moment of truth as I walked to the ladies' room. The emotion that I experienced was astonishment because instead of feeling disgusted with the suggestion of us having a sexual encounter I felt aroused. In the ladies' room, I put some cold water on my face to cool myself down. I looked in the mirror to check my makeup. My eyes betrayed my own awakened desire. When I returned to our table Dad could tell that he had awakened desire in me.

Boldly I scooted my chair closer to him. My body language sent him the clear message that I would welcome becoming involved with him. This time when he put his hand on my thigh I was facing him smiling, with my legs spread apart. I gave him my assent giving him the opportunity to touch my intimate area. Dad was surprised but delighted that I had taken off my panties so he slipped two fingers into my waiting pussy. I was not a virgin because I had considerable experience through my FWB relationship with a guy in my dorm. But I was a novice at having a man ignite my passion so thoroughly using only two fingers to do so. His skillful fingers stirred me to a level of lust that was new to me.

The way he moved his fingers inside me made me want to lay down on my back throw open my legs wide so that he could bring me to orgasm. Our server came back to the table. Dad was discreetly inserting and withdrawing his fingers as to not draw attention to what he was doing. I was wet with desire and wanted to leave the restaurant so that we could satisfy each other's yearning for sexual release.

Dad continued teasing me, building my desire making me wait, keeping me near the edge of climax backing off easing the pressure and touching to prevent me from doing so.

Having made a decision to partake in sex that night I flirted shamelessly with each Dad. He fed me from his plate and I gladly let him put his food in my mouth. We finished our dinner then left the restaurant.

In the car, he took me in his arms kissing me making my face wet with his kisses. He continued to inflame my passion and desire for him to penetrate me so that I could have an orgasm. I was usually quiet in expressing my arousal and sexual desire with boys but that night I was a slut who wanted to fuck. I felt a sense of urgency for us to lie together in his car in the restaurant parking lot exploring and consummating our relationship but he would have none of that. Instead he kept up his teasing on the drive home.

Finally, we pulled up into the driveway as we waited for the garage door to open I begged him to fuck me in the driveway but he ignored my request. He drove the car into the garage resisting my effort to make love in the front seat. Much to my surprise, he stopped touching me.

"Brooke, are you sure you want to do this? We can stop now going back to our Thursday status."

"Yes I want you to fuck me now. I can't wait to feel you inside of me," I said as I squeezed hard bulge in his pants.

He told himself that I was choosing to indulge in sex with him. Libido was directing his actions but not enough to permit him to begin our encounter in his car. Dad insisted that we go upstairs to my bedroom. My bedroom was on the top level of our tri-level house. I had trouble walking up the stairs because I wanted to fuck so badly. We had the plenty of room to do our loving since I had the entire top floor to myself. I tried to quickly remove my clothes but he refused to let me take them off myself.

He laid me on my bed slowly removing each piece of clothing until I was naked. Dad alternated kissing and sucking each of my breasts. The heat between my legs was making me crazy with desire. At last he knelt between my legs taking hold of my knees holding my legs wide apart. Slowly he licked my slit and flicked my clit. I could not stop myself from climaxing but before the first one was completely over I started coming again as he continued licking and flicking me.

Dad's love making was so consuming that I had not noticed that he had taken off his pants. His 6.5 inches long dick was thick almost 3" around. I sucked his phallus into my mouth licking the purple head as I ran my tongue along the sides. He was so wonderfully hard. I lapped up the drops of pre-cum coming out thrilling me with the taste of my father.

I loved sucking him I wanted to put as much of his penis in my mouth as I could. Taking his thick phallus into my mouth was difficult but thrilling. Dad was enjoying filling my mouth. He was such a smooth skillful lover with the knowledge of the moves that stimulate while he excites a woman.

We both wanted to fuck hard with fast deep thrusts and we did. Each of his hard rough thrusts thrilled me. I moaned urging him to fuck me harder. Twenty-four years ago he was 38 with the power to pound hard as he penetrated me. I raised my hips off the bed trying to get as close as I could so that he could go deeper inside me.

One of the reasons that my arousal was so high is because we were doing something that most people would consider disgusting and taboo titillating me even more. But mostly it was that I couldn't get enough of the sexy stimulating pleasure that he was giving me.

I was wild making low guttural noises indicating my naughty delight. We called me his slut and many other nasty names that only heightened my gratification. Our passions climbed to such a great height that we both climaxed nearly the same time with us satiated unable to move after using all our energy getting to our orgasms. The entire week that I was at home for spring break we fucked each other over and over with each time being more passionate than the last. Too much was not enough of him.

Mom called several times to see what we were doing to entertain ourselves. I told her I was relaxing, sleeping, eating and watching movies. Dad said he was working on projects and spending time with me when he could. We didn't lie we just didn't tell her everything. After the last call that week, the realization of what I was doing to Mom started to set in. I began to be filled with remorse because Mom was a great mother and wife. She did not deserve to have her happiness or marriage destroyed.

Way too soon it was time to go back to school. That week was the first and last time that Dad and I were together sexually. I decided to put our activities behind me. When I went back to school I tried to I act as if nothing had happened between us. There was some tension between us the first few times that I saw Dad but after while it was a distant memory.

But after that spring break week we never resumed our sexual relations again. I was more formal with Dad avoiding any opportunity to be alone or to have conversations that could turn into a chance to have sex again. I wanted to go back to the way that things used to be before that spring break. I don't believe Mom ever found out what Dad and I had done.

When Dad called earlier today I decided enough time had passed and that we were beyond repeating our past indiscretion. More than 24 years had passed since our spring break week together. Surely I didn't have to worry about our past encounter any more. I assumed that with Dad being 63 years old we would not be in danger of repeating our past performance.

Everything was set. I had invited Dad to come to dinner this evening. I checked my watch. It's 3:30 pm so I had to go chop the vegetables for Dad's favorite chicken and pasta dish that I was preparing for dinner. Though I am not wine drinker myself I keep it on hand for guests. I was planning to serve Chateau Monte Rey, Dad's favorite Chardonnay wine along with fresh fruit for dessert.

The table was set for two, dinner was ready, and the wine was chilled. Dad would be here shortly. I heard Dad's car pull into the yard. Jasper and French, my German Shepherds started barking to let me know that we had company. I walked to the front hall looking in the mirror to check my appearance before going to answer the door. Not bad for a 43-year-old I thought.

Thank goodness I had starting working on becoming fit. I go for a workout performing my fitness routine without fail 3 times per week. My body is firm in good shape too bad there's no man in my life. The frequent travel and time away from home contributed to my ex-husband and I growing apart. We divorced 5 years ago the year before I stopped travelling. When we could have spent time together we found that we no longer loved each other. I wished him well when he left for the west coast.

Dad smiled and kissed me hello on the cheek when I opened the door. I said, "Hi Dad, how have you been?"

"Been great, what about you?"

"Doing OK glad to see you're looking well."

"Thanks, baby girl."

"Come on in and have a seat. Would you like some wine?"

"Sure would it's been a hectic day. I'd like to unwind a little and find out what's going on with you these days."

"Well I started hitting the gym at least three times a week sometimes four or five. I lost 15 pounds."

"You have always been a beautiful woman you look just like your mother."

"Thanks, Dad you've always said I that I look like Mom. I wish that she was still here I miss her."

"Me too but I'm glad that we had her as long as we did."

"Can I get you another glass of wine Dad?"

"Yes, only if you have one with me."

"I don't care for any wine I'll make mine a highball."

Dad and I talked about old times and laughed and enjoyed each other's company. We ate then after dinner we walked around my property so I could show him all the improvements that I had made. We continued to talk becoming a little lightheaded as Dad finished his glass of wine and I drank my 3rd cocktail.

Around 8:30 we went back inside to watch a movie. I didn't have any particular movie in mind and neither did Dad. Both of us we were feeling relaxed and at ease. We sat down to find something that we would both enjoy. I had recently connected an Android box to the TV so there were thousands of movies available. I went to the kitchen to get us some more drinks leaving Dad to click through the channels.

When I came back into the den imagine my surprise to see a woman's vagina spread open as she was being licked by a man who was kneeling between her legs. Dad looked up laughed and said, "Sorry honey it caught my attention I thought I would hear you coming and be able to change the channel before you came back. You caught me I confess. What do you want me to change it to baby girl?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's Been 24 Years

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds