• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Yes!

***I wrote this several years ago for a Mistress who had me under consideration. I just found it and thought that I would share it. It is not sexual, but does have sexual content. I think that whether or not this is your cup of tea, we all should find what makes us wake up in the morning, saying Yes!***

*****

I love that you asked me this question. I think that it is a question that each of us should really take the time to answer for ourselves on a regular basis. For me, the question has particular significance since I spent the better part of the past several years waking up every morning knowing that I was in the wrong place with the wrong person.

What will make me wake up every morning and say Yes? Finding a woman who means enough to me for me to offer up this opportunity to define myself as a gift to her, to allow her to mold me and define me as she wants to define me. To see a look in her eyes that I know is reserved for me alone when I have pleased her. To know that I can be strong and submissive at the same time and know that my strength is enhanced by the fact that I can relinquish it.

I want to know that everything I do is in some way related to the enhancement of our relationship and to your pleasure, satisfaction and contentment .

1.Living a life of complete honesty, openness, trust and communication

Everyone protects themselves with the masks they wear and the walls they have built over the course of their lives. For me, submission is primarily a mental endeavor. The physical aspects of submission exist for enjoyment and pleasure and to reinforce the preeminent position that the Domme holds over sub's thoughts, feelings, desires and needs.

First of all, although I feel that I am a natural submissive, that, whether nature or nurture, this is something that has been a large part of me for the majority of my life, it is not something that I feel towards everyone. In fact, I very rarely feel submissive towards anyone. I am intelligent, successful, well-read, well-traveled, witty, humorous, kind, compassionate (I could go on, but you get the idea).

I am unable and unwilling to submit to just anyone. I think of my submission as the ultimate gift. The one thing that I can give my Mistress that I will give to no one else and which she can get from no one else.

The need to share my thoughts, feelings, etc... with my Mistress freely and without reservation and knowing that whether or not she agrees with those thoughts, she will accept them for what they are-the complete, unrestricted access to who I am, is the keystone to happiness, to waking up every morning and knowing that I have found the yin to my yang.

I was a very sensitive child-in tune with suffering and very empathetic. Over the course of my life, I have built walls, donned masks to hide my true nature, to become one of the guys, to not get hurt. Waking up every day and knowing that my true being is known by one person, that I don't have to hide, don't have to build walls or put on a mask, will allow me to wake up every day and say "Yes."

2.The pleasure of serving

In both sexual and non-sexual ways, I have always gained satisfaction from serving another.

Sexually:

I love to feel my partner, my Mistress, receive pleasure. It is almost as if I feed off the energy that is created when my partner orgasms and the knowledge that I provided that release increases the intensity of the energy. I find nothing more satisfying then being on my knees, orally pleasing someone who is multi-orgasmic, feeling the tension and release as she builds up and orgasms and again and again.

My own release is at most secondary and often not even anticipated. Once I achieve orgasm, I feel a loss of energy. Denial of orgasm is not a punishment to me, it is my Mistress keeping me in a state of expanded consciousness, where the intensity of every touch, every word, every action is heightened. In this state, my need to submit and to please expands and completely overwhelms my senses. The only thing that exists for me is Her.

Waking every day and knowing that my purpose is to please and pleasure Her and knowing that She will use me to give Herself pleasure, will allow me to wake everyday saying "Yes."

Non-Sexually

I enjoy bringing more beauty and more comfort into the lives of those around me. Making the life of the One who has chosen me (me at the core of who I am) easier, more beautiful, more comfortable brings me great pleasure. This includes activities such as cooking, I love to cook, especially for someone special. I would desire to assist you in your daily rituals, such as bathing you, washing your hair, brushing your hair, making you feel, with every action, thought and word, that I exist for you and because of the duality of our natures, we exist for each other.

The reward of hearing a sigh of contentment, seeing a smile of approval and an invitation to curl naked at your feet, collared and leashed and caged will echo a resounding "Yes" throughout my being.

3.Desire, beauty and everything that is feminine

I revel of the wonder of femininity. The feminine has always held a great allure for me, especially confident, successful, intelligent women. I find the confidence incredibly sexy, which is why I'm drawn towards dominant women. To see, every day, this epitome of femininity, of power, of sensuality--Yes, yes, yes, yes.

4.Physical use and abuse.

I am not a big pain slut. In fact, pain has to be built up over a period of time for me. I have sensitive skin. Giving my body to You, knowing that no harm will come to me, but knowing that you will use me, abuse my body and knowing that I am offering myself to you completely to be used for your pleasure, whatever that pleasure may be is incredibly powerful and erotic for me. This is the physical manifestation of mental submission.

This is the way that I can show you that I am yours, that I trust you and give myself to you and any marks left will be relished, touched over and over again as a reminder of my position and your position.

A further exploration of this would possibly include a tattoo or some other symbol of your ownership and power over me. I have no tattoos or piercings and to have a visible marking of me as yours would remind me every day that I am where I belong. Yes.

5.Queening

I have always loved pictures of the Mistress sitting over the face of her submissive as he lavishes attention on her pussy and ass. I would build you a throne and would hope to spend time every night in my proper position, underneath you, pleasing you. Yes.

6.Power exchange

Embracing my femininity-There is nothing more satisfying to me than being on the receiving end of a strap on. To lie on my back, legs spread, ready and eager to accept you into my body is something that I crave. To feel your power and control as you take me when you want, where you want and how you want is further proof of your dominance over me.

Being dressed for you in panties under my clothes, my cock caged and available only to you as constant reminders that I am yours and yours alone. Mmmmm, yes, yes, yes.

I have always fantasized about golden showers and drinking. It is symbolic for me, ingesting what is yours, accepting from your body into my body. I have never done this, but the thought of it is incredibly arousing.

D/s may be a secret we share, but those who are very attuned will see the signs. We may appear as a normal couple but there will be an attentiveness to your needs that other couples will not have and underneath the veneer that the public sees will be the accoutrements of your power and my submission.

Glimpsing you from across a room, your beauty, sensuality, sexiness causes a shiver of desire to go through me. Yes.

7.Love

Wherever I am or whatever I'm doing, my thought would be "This is fun or interesting, but it would be more fun or more interesting if she were here." To know that every accomplishment I achieve in life, has little meaning until it is shared with you. I feel the sting of jealousy (healthy jealously) when I see the effect you have on other men which is a constant reminder of my position and my duty to satisfy you, please you and make you proud of me.

I want to live a life in harmony-everything in tune, which will allow all aspects of my life to improve, my work, my submission, my writing. Dedicating everything that I do to the betterment of our relationship, the deepening of my submission and your power over me.

Submission is not a passive state of mind for me.

It is the conscious knowledge that everything I do, I do for you. Yes, Yes, Yes

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Yes!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 358 milliseconds