• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Diane's Desire Ch. 02

Diane's Desire Ch. 02

12

He lifted his head, his face covered in her juices and gave a little laugh. "Gawd, that was fantastic, Diane, I could do that all night." He pushed his elbows into the seat, lifting himself further off of her. The wet air swept across her sweat covered belly and breasts, adding to her arousal. She was almost tempted to take him up on it, but it was getting late and she already had to figure out a story for her mom.

Shifting her hands up, she pushed his legs apart, giving his knees more space to rest on the seat back, hopefully hinting she needed him off of her. He got it, bending up, reluctantly pulling his limp member from her mouth, (she didn't let it go without a small tug), and he backed off of the seat, falling onto the seat behind her.

He admired the view, her face flushed, her body drenched in sweat. Her breasts were gorgeous, pink now from their exertions. His eyes traveled down to her crotch, her blonde bush dark with sweat and her cum, her legs splayed open. The car was filled with an animal musk, their sweat, his cum drifting up from her face, her cum permeating everything, the humid night air. He bent over and kissed her, upside down, wanting her to taste what he was tasting.

She had never tasted herself before. She didn't want to with Harrison, but she was basking in the afterglow and felt different tonight with Johnno. As his face came down, she opened her lips to him, so that he could taste himself. Swirling their tongues together, she pushed residue of his semen into his mouth, while feeling his wet face smearing her juices on her cheeks. His kiss was gentle and baiting, his tongue darting softly between her lips, wrestling with hers and then receding. It felt like he was stroking her between her legs even as he played with the roof of her mouth. She moaned into him, but she knew she had to cut it short.

"Johnno," she said firmly, pulling away, "I've got to get back home. Mom'll be really wondering what it was that you had to show me." He sat back, smiling, thinking about how much fun the past 30 minutes had been. He had to do it again, soon.

She pulled the seat back up, feeling the sweat drip down from between her breasts into her navel. She bent over and pulled on her clothes; staring at the images of her and Harrison in the forest and the beach. As she put her hair together the best she could and tried to wipe her face clean with her shirt, she was busy fabricating a likely story for her mom. She looked up when Johhno left the car, giggling at the sight of his penis waving in the headlamps and then watched distractedly as he put his boxers and jeans back on.

"I've got to have a shower when I get back," she mentioned, tying her tennies.

"Not, me," he countered, "I want to sleep with your smell on me all night long. I'll probably be hard again before I get home."

"Will you jack off?" She asked with a giggle.

"Probably. I'll probably just think about your wet velvety pussy, smell you, and I'll cream in my shorts."

"Oh, please. That sounds really gross." She collected the photographs and slid them back into the envelopes. "What should I do with these?"

"They're yours." He turned the A/C back on and pulled on his seat belt.

"Hmmm...I wonder what my Mom would say"

"Whaat?" He snapped around to see her smiling.

"Gotcha. Seriously, what am I going to tell her?"

He reached between the seats and handed her a bunch of manila envelopes. "There's more. You guys really went at it. I figure at least once a day for 3 months. How'd you find the time, and what stories did you make up then?"

She took the envelopes and blushed again, realizing that he'd been studying her, had seen her at her most intimate moments with the guy she'd lost her cherry to.

"Those bottom ones, the ones with the blue stars on the seals? Those are star shots I took from the Service's data. Some of them are pretty cool. If she asks, you can say we were star gazing and lost track of time."

She shifted the starred envelopes to the top, thinking that wouldn't make a great alibi, but it would have to do.

She was a mess when he dropped her off, and she hoped her mom wasn't in a curious mood. The sound of his tires crunching on the gravel mixed with the screen door closing as she walked in.

"I'm back!" She shouted as she headed upstairs. "Man, it's hot! I'm going to take a cool bath and have some dessert."

"Okay, honey, I have some fresh ice cream when you're ready."

Phew. She exhaled. I'm home free. She closed the door to her bedroom, thinking about where to stash the 'evidence' and stripped off her clothes. Even these would be a dead giveaway if she put them in the laundry. Better to rinse them off first and let them dry before throwing them down the chute.

Naked, but no cooler, she headed to her bathroom, smelling her sex and his cum with every move. "He's going to come again," she mused out loud, smiling at the silly pun. "Wonder what I'm doing tomorrow?"

Sliding into the lukewarm bath water, she thought about what he was doing right now. The idea that he would be masturbating because of her excited and disturbed her. As the water lapped at her breasts, her hands moved down between her legs where the memory of his mouth stirred her. She casually twisted a long pubic hair and then lightly ran her finger between her lips, feeling for her clit with her fingertip. Her 'button', as she liked to think of it, was quiet, but she knew with a little attention it would wake up.

What had she done? Two days ago, she and Harrison were tight; really tight based on those pictures, and now, she was really confused. She could tell Johnno really liked her; he liked her in a way that was really different from Harrison. She could see it in his eyes. Lust, for sure, his tongue made that clear, but infatuation too, a romantic longing that she never got from Harrison. She felt like he, Harrison, was using her, where with Johnno, he was trying to save her...and fuck her for sure. The thought of his cock penetrating her leaped into her mind, and with it a flicker of excitement from her clit. She rubbed it through the hood of skin, her motions sending small waves against her nipples.

Something he said tugged at her mind, even as her body distracted her. Something about the whole thing didn't seem right; she felt like there was more to the story than it seemed. As her thoughts swirled, she kept glimpsing the thing, but couldn't put her finger on it, even as her finger was on something else more interesting. The tug of war between arousal and relaxation was coming to an end.

"He'll come again," she mused, and laughed again at the stupid joke. "He said as much, when he told me he could do that all night." He might have his chance, she realized with a start. Her folks were planning a trip up north this week and she couldn't go 'cause of work. The thought of getting together with him worked its magic and within minutes she had her second orgasm of the evening thinking of him jerking his cock thinking of her.

* - * - * - *

He thought back to the day he first saw the pictures and knew immediately he had to have her. When he clearly saw Harrison's face he froze. The guy was coming up for election in a few months. What a dumb shit.

Everyone in town seemed to think he was a stand-up guy: always said the right things, had a nice wife and two young kids. But a month ago, when Johnno discovered the first photographs he realized he'd discovered something potentially dangerous. Harrison hadn't gotten where he was without a healthy dose of cunning. Johnno figured with his connections, he'd make life miserable for Di and for him if either of them were stupid enough to confront him. At the same time it pissed him off. Di was almost family, and it was obvious Harrison was just using her: In spite of the near constant sex she was having with him, he still found time to screw other girls around town. Johnno had secreted away hundreds of photographs; far more than he'd shown Di. What he couldn't figure out is why Harrison was clearly trying to get caught. It was self-destructive -- a behavior Johnno had never understood.

He needed to put a stop to it. Di wasn't showing much judgment to begin with, and even after last night he could tell she wasn't ready to call it off. No doubt the attraction to power (as puissant as Harrison was) and that he had taken her virginity, kept her fixated on him. She talked a good game about not being attached to him, but Johnno could see she wouldn't separate on her own. He wondered how Harrison did it. Did he let them all down easy? Was he just hoping it would naturally go away when she left for college? Maybe that was his usual approach: only screw around with young women heading out (or back) to college. That was still months away and Johnno didn't want to see her hurt.

It was a fluke he'd run across the two of them together almost immediately. As it turned out there were at least three other women Harrison was seeing. Johnno couldn't figure out how he could fit them all in, what with his family life and the demands of his job. But when he saw him with Di, right after a set with somebody else, he knew he had to do something. He went back through the photographs late one evening to find the best one - a clear shot with the other woman, his cock deep inside her, the date burned into the image. It all fell into place at that moment: get Di's attention with her photos and then wait for the right opportunity to reveal what an asshole Harrison was. And then another idea occurred to him and he went back through the stack to find just the right picture. If that doesn't scare him straight, nothing will.

"Diane?" She felt a jolt at hearing his voice.

"Hey, Johnno! Wow. It's been...like, what, a whole 15 hours." But she was giggling. Flattered. Worried. "Wassup?"

"Hah! Yeah. So, you got time for some lunch today? I..." He hesitated. As much as he'd rehearsed, he couldn't find the right thing to say.

"Today? Hold on."

He slowly exhaled, thankful she'd interrupted him.

"Sure! I've only got 30 minutes -- would Mickey's be okay?"

"Absolutely. I'll be out doing rounds. I'll meet you there. Grab a booth if you get there before me."

Mickey's was crowded by the time she got there. She waded her way through the line to see Johnno in one of the back booths. He looked so...governmental...in his uniform. She smiled and slipped into the booth.

"Hey! I've told them we're in a little bit of a hurry. You know what you want?"

After they ordered, he shifted uncomfortably, looking at her. He'd kept an eye on the room the entire time, making sure they could talk without being overheard. He pulled a manila envelope onto the table and slid it over to her without any fuss.

She stopped sipping on her soda and looked up at him, wide-eyed, and then around the room. "What's that?" She whispered, not reaching for it, but not wanting it to just sit there. "Johnno...?" Is he some kind of pervert? She shook her head, confused.

"Sorry. I'm sorry. It's...well, you just better look at it." He reassured her there was nobody around.

She slid over, her back to the wall, stretching her legs onto the booth, her knees up to shield the rest of the room from whatever she was going to see. She opened the envelope and knew before she had pulled the photograph out that she would see a picture of Harrison and her having sex. But when she saw him with another women sliding onto his cock, she almost dropped the picture.

"What the fuck is that?!" She hissed. "Who is that? Is that Deborah Maybeck? What the fuck???" She couldn't figure out what was happening, or why he had sprung it on her. She could feel her eyes brimming.

"It was in my data." He didn't bother to tell her how long he'd had it. "I didn't...I didn't want to sit on it too long." He realized it was a stupid turn of phrase, but shut up. He was really nervous.

She looked up and shook her head, her lips pressed tight. "Not funny." But she wasn't angry at the double-entendre. If anything, it might have lightened her mood a little.

"I've seen her hanging around City Hall...just the other day." She put the photograph back and set the envelope next to her on the seat just as Sally brought their order.

He balanced his attention between dressing his burger and watching the emotions flickering across her face. He hadn't seen her in so long, he wasn't sure where she was heading. When she wolfed the first bite of her meal, he figured she was getting angry.

"I.am.so.going.to.put.her.in.her.place." She spit the words out around the food in her mouth.

"Uhhh...Di, please. I'm...I...I have no idea how you're feeling about this, but I'd be pretty pissed. But...you have to remember -- he's an elected official. He's got friends. I...I could get in some trouble here..." He hoped his appeal to her sense of loyalty to him would shift her away from vengeance. But all of a sudden, he wasn't sure what his next steps, or hers, should be. He had hoped she'd just realize Harrison was a jerk and leave it at that. As he watched, though, he could see that might not be the case.

"What would you do?" She challenged him, clearly angry. "What would you do if the guy you were dating suddenly has pictures, not just of you and him going at it, but of another woman? What kind of freak is he? I feel like going down to her house and just leaving this there."

"Oh, shit. Please don't!" He reached across the table to try and console her. "If you do that, it'll stir up the hornet's nest for sure." He waited, holding the side of her hand until she looked up at him. "I...I dunno what I'd do. I guess I'd just say 'fuck you' to the guy and move on." It sounded lame, but she was scaring him. He might have just fucked himself up royally.

She picked up her burger and took a bite, even though she'd lost her appetite. Better to just leave it alone, her more mature side suggested. Let him go. Turn her energy to other guys...to Johnno. The thought of the prior evening sent jolts into her stomach.

"Yeah...," she mumbled through her food, "I suppose you're right. I'll have to think about it." She set the burger down, and looked back at the envelope.

He kept quiet, his heart hammering. He'd just fucked up and his life hung on a fragile thread. What really frightened him was how her expression had changed. Suddenly, unnaturally, calm. "You...okay?"

"Oh yeah. I'm great. I'm fucking great." She looked at him, smiling slightly.

But the look on her face scared the shit out of him.

* - * - * - *

"Your folks are gone for the weekend?" He walked in and offered her the six-pack. She didn't mention how illegal that was; they were already treading on thin ice.

"Come on in, make yourself at home. I thought we'd take a swim later, if you want. Or sooner, or both." She shrugged, making fun of herself, leading him into the kitchen.

It was hot and the idea of a swim sounded pretty good to him, except...

"Uh, Di, that sounds really tempting, but I didn't bring a suit." Eyebrows raised, he came to the same conclusion she did.

"You can borrow my Dad's trunks." She gave him a knowing glance; he didn't know if it meant 'I'm kidding, idiot' or 'You've got to be kidding if I'm going to let you swim nude.'

"Hmmm," he answered non-committally and reached for a beer.

"You're wicked, you know," she opened one for herself. "I saw Harrison yesterday and he gave me this." She slid the manila envelope over the counter to him.

He noticed her t-shirt for the first time: a graphic of a hot dog being eaten by a busty blond. The thin cotton barely hid her breasts - again braless.

"Oh, yeah. How'd he take it?" He didn't bother reaching for it; the image was permanently burned in his memory. A rare set in which Di is kneeling as if submissively.

"Yeah. Right. You scared the shit out of him." She said it smiling slightly; she was thinking about using it to her advantage

"He's an asshole, Di. I'm sorry, but you saw that picture with Debby, right?" He paused, considering whether to reveal more. "She's just one of several other young women he's been seeing." He lowered his voice and focused on his beer.

"My knight in shining armor..." Again smiling, her eyes drifted down his body.

"But seriously, what did he say?"

She shook her head, remembering. "He was paler than I've ever seen him. He met me at a coffee shop around the corner from City Hall and he...You know? I think it was the first time I've seen him speechless." She laughed a little and took a swig.

"What's he going to do?" Johnno was getting a little nervous his scheme wasn't going to go as planned.

"Do? I'm not sure...he just asked me to keep quiet about it while he tried to figure out who took the shots." She jumped a little at the way Johhno jerked.

"Shit. Shit. Shit."

"What did you think? He wasn't going to sniff around? He asked me if I knew how they were taken, and I lied, of course. Well sort of lied. I have no idea how they were taken." But I have every intention of finding out tonight. "And then he suggested we maybe cool it for a little while until he figures out what's going on."

Well, at least that part is working. He gulped. "He's an asshole, Di." And you should stay away from him. But attracting the predator away from his intended prey was stupid if you were just going to get eaten instead. His mind shut down at the prospect of what Harrison might do to find out who was threatening him. "I think I'll take you up on that swim offer. Trunks?" He chugged the beer.

"Out in the cabana; but feel free to skinny-dip; I'll probably join you."

The thought jerked his prick and he didn't wait. He didn't look back when he exited through the sliding glass doors to the pool. Before he had gotten poolside he had stripped bare, his last step a dive into the cool water.

Again she giggled at the site of his penis flopping during his dive; they really were funny things. She intended to find out how those pictures were taken, and she was pretty sure after she got him worked up a little, Johnno would be more than willing to tell her.

She followed him outside, but not his example. She sat back on one of the chaises to watch him, and sipped her beer.

"Aren't you coming in?" He asked from the edge, wiping his face.

"In a minute. Anticipation is half the fun, yeah?" She spread her legs open; there was nothing to see, but the promise probably gave his penis another jolt. I'm going to see him stiff as a bone. The thought gave her own libido a jump start. "So, Johnno, you got pretty familiar with those snaps, hmm?"

He just smiled at her, he hoped his boyish grin was endearing and not stupid.

"No, you don't get it. The other night, after you gave them to me? I came home, and I mean I came home. In the tub. And you know what I was masturbating about? You. Jerking off looking at me and Harrison having sex. Kinky, but for real. It's like a real turn-on thinking my naked body made you cum." She ran her finger down her t-shirt distractedly as she confessed.

"Uhh, okay. That's pretty crazy. I'm more than embarrassed at even seeing them, let alone you knowing I've been jerking off from them."

"What's the big deal? We all do it. I excite you; that's a real turn on for me. Imaging you pulling on your dick until you crème. Mmmmmm." She moved her fingers inside her shorts for a moment and brought them to her nose, staring straight at him.

Her whole...whatever she was doing...was having an effect on him, in spite of treading water. The water brushed against his slowly engorging member, further exciting him. The images of her flashed through his brain and the promise of more sex with her increased his arousal more. He shook his head at how unselfconscious she was talking about it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Diane's Desire Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 261 milliseconds