• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Triple Treats Pt. 04

Triple Treats Pt. 04

An author's rant.

Hi folks.

I know some of you detest author's comments and perhaps think the folly self-indulgent.

But I've had many posts that suggest some actually enjoy delving inside my crazed head as I attempt to shed some light on what my story was supposed to achieve. So, for those of you who would like the insight, read on.

The rest of you can simply close the page... Bye, and thanks for reading.

So I had this idea about Siamese twins, and how they can, and do, share body parts in their conjoining. It is common knowledge that multiples share very similar thoughts and that those who are identical siblings actually share identical DNA. A concept was planted in my head. What happens if the twins... or triplets were not conjoined physically... but mentally? If two or more siblings shared the one mind, only it was contained in multiple but identical bodies, then how the hell could they live life normally; interact as a 'normal' and function as a 'normal'. They can't be 'separated' and if they had to share in all things, involve each other in all things, then how would life evolve for them? Could they marry independently, to different men and could they have independent families? I think it is common knowledge that a very high percentage of multiples live close to each other, share very similar interests and can even finish each other's sentences. So I wanted to take this idea to the extreme with three supposedly beautiful sex driven female triplets.

I must just a pause here to reference the nutter who said in his comments that the Dahm triplets were/are not cute or good looking. Huh!! I have one response to that... 'All women are born beautiful'... end of statement. And the reason those girls influenced my story is not because they are 'cute', but that they carry identifying markings... or so I'm led to believe.

Anyhow...

So, if the girls are smart enough; have the right facilities at their disposal and are conniving and slutty enough; can they actually achieve a 'normal' life? That is to be outwardly perceived as happily and monogamously married, and live independently with the obligatory three kids and a dog, whilst sharing in 'all' things as defined by the concept of conjoined minds?

At least that 'post card picture' is society's concept of 'normal'.

So, in this story I set out to see if the concept was plausible. Three identical triplets, wanting the same thing, must marry and have kids and outwardly appear normal. But, there are surely no three men on the planet, unless they themselves are identical well-endowed complex triplets... who could possibly conform to our three sex driven girls every wish and desire. The girls would each singularly have to marry three perfect identical men and that would be impossible, so why not find three very different men who in their own way each attend to all three girls overall concept of the perfect ideal man? If this was doable, and I felt it was, then all they'd have to do was share.

Hence my plans were laid.

Then I wanted to throw in a spanner. Once again, not many men are prefect, even within the arena in which they dwell. Some have great minds and are useless in bed... and vice versa. I had this idea of introducing Carl as that spanner to prop up the barely average Joe, who was to ultimately become the towering pillar. I liked the idea of presenting the gruff dominant Jerry as the most insecure and brittle of the three. So I attempted to play that second tier of story line, interweaving it with the overall concept, that of the triplets finding that seemingly unattainable normality they so desperately sought.

I had a comment concerning how this story must have messed with my brain as I tried to keep the story flowing whilst simultaneously keeping the reader abreast of which character was actually speaking and preforming each action. I have to say, I had Venn diagrams, arrows and calendars spread all over my desk as I struggled with time lines and identities. I think I got it right, but I'm sure I missed something somewhere. Oh well... and there was plenty of headache tablets consumed I have to admit.

Added to this dilemma, and as you may have already guessed, I have no idea about IVF or anything else medical related for that matter. (Thus my slip-up of having Jerry back in 'action'... a week after undergoing a quadruple bypass! Oops.) I'm an automotive engineer by trade so please excuse the ignorance...

Another pause here because I had someone else suggest recently in a comment that I should write about the things I know. I wonder how many people would want to read a sexy story about the internal workings of a combustion engine? Yeah, I guess not...

I am amused how blinkered some of the readers are to the concept of sex outside of marriage. Our ancestors living in caves didn't have a marriage certificate. The men just took their women as they deemed fit. Time and religion, jealousy and fights finally resulted in an inbreed need for monogamy, much like a sheep dog is breed to chase sheep. A piece of paper called a marriage certificate says we must be faithful and true, even if a relationship sought outside of the marriage is undertaken with the consent of both parties within it. Oh the horror of it!! Some will say that if you love one person you can't love another. Bullshit... more monogamous conditioning. Tell a mother she can't possibly love all of her kids...

When 'love' and marriage falls apart, the piece of paper referred to as a divorce allows both protagonists to separate and fuck like bunnies. There's no issues then!! It's simply amazing that I have comments written like, 'if she's sleeping with another guy the bitch should be shot..."

I have trouble balancing that concept; that infidelity is a greater crime than intent to murder...

In the case of a wife who is sleeping with another guy, and with the consent of her loving husband, how then is this worthy of him killing her lover and perhaps the wife also? Yeah, I'm struggling to understand it all.

I got one star for effort because one reader was concerned about the future of the kids... Der... It's fictional... but, if we must go there then how do kids get on who are the product victims of incest or rape? Are they put down? What about the kids who live with a single mom and have three different fathers between them. Blended marriages work and children adapt. Same sex partners can have sperm donated children. In our case we have three identical mothers with the same DNA and every child would live with their real father. If, theoretically, each mother is the 'same person' and unidentifiable, is there even a need to divulge who birthed who? And if it was something that society demanded, so what? The kids adapt and are living in a loving environment. What mom and dad do in the sanctity of their bedroom is surely acceptable under the umbrella of our modern day values.

But the idea was; that all three girls eventually became one unidentifiable being. Neither the husbands nor the kids would ever know who was who, just accepting that the 'wife' and 'mother' at the time was in fact who she claimed to be...

Outwardly surely this would be acceptable. The only ones having to deal with the 'wrongness' would be the three girls who believe they are one identity anyway.

At least the story has got people thinking. I certainly have no answers, but at least I'm asking questions. Take the blinkers off and have a look around!

Anyway, having those thoughts bashing about my head I endeavoured to introduce the varying degrees of 'understanding' each man possessed when becoming knowledgeable of the girls infidelity, and to then to attempt to justify it... because after all their wives were/are the one and the same person mentally. If this was the case, were the girls actually cheating?

And so the tale evolved. I tried hard to lighten up the story, presenting the girls as mad insatiable sluts but having read the version submitted I agree with the comments that it was a tad boring and monotonous, and, because I still think the concept has legs, I've already begun tearing it apart for a rewrite. Perhaps I'm to analytical still, breed to polish crankshafts and adjust valve clearances. I endeavoured to submit a full length story, but alas, it seems something shorter and more interesting would have sufficed.

I certainly would have saved myself a lot of headaches! Hopefully my next attempt will be a more satisfying experience for you all.

But then, can you satisfy all of the people all of the time...?

Hey thanks for the input anyway... very much appreciated. I want my shit to be different so thank you for the twisted mind comments.

Here's where I thank you all for reading and for the critical comments and support, all of which, the good, the bad and the ugly, have helped me improve... I think.

And, to the smart ass who suggested I NOT give up my day job... I'll take your advice too.

Hope you enjoy the holiday season and happy reading.

We might all catch up in the New Year. Have a good one.

Cheers,

Arch.

Yes, I've got lots in the vault, and taking another comment seriously, perhaps I need to forget the combination.

To the person who wrote the comment that I have no 'concept of what love is'. I agree... but do any of us?

If you do... hang onto it tightly and never let it go for surely it's a treasure immeasurable.

****

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Triple Treats Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds