• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pregnant and Fulfilled

Pregnant and Fulfilled

12

Sex with my wife was always a joyous experience. She was tight in the right places, fulfilling in all the best places, and always oh so willing and able. Good looking with a great head of long auburn hair, a shapely butt and lovely long legs, meant that she often received admiring glances. Her 32e chest were the two cherries on top of an already delightful five feet two cake.

Our sex life was frequent and energetic, and she had more than enough stamina for me. Sometimes too much, and if I wasn't careful, I'd find her flirting with my friends or work collegues - not that this bothered me too much. I knew our relationship was strong, that she loved me, and often commented quite negatively about some of the men I worked with.

And then, five years after we'd started dating and four years in to our marriage, Sally fell pregnant. For three months she did nothing but throw up, and spend all day either in bed or flaked out on the sofa. She lost weight, couldn't go out, and our sex life dried up completely.

The second trimester she spent either eating like a pig or crying at the slightest thing, shutting herself away in her room, or leaving for days to be with her mother. The ultrasound showing us a pair of twins was a shock.

By the time her third trimester started, she had began to bulge and fill out. At first, the loss of her hourglass figure frequently reduced her to tears. But after a while she seemed to become used to the idea, and gradually relaxed into a very large, heavy pregnancy.

Needless to say our sex life had been non existent up to this point. I had still wanted it, but she'd been too sick or depressed to want it. Now her libido had returned in force, we found it difficult to be together because of the round bump that was getting bigger and bigger by the day. The missionary position was out of the question. Sitting on top just made her exhausted, as did doggy. And spooning was, well, I just couldn't seem to manage sufficient penetration.

Sally became frustrated and took to buying a variety of toys and vibrators off the internet, non of which truely satisfied her.

It was her mother who suggested we take some time off to make a trip to the sun. "Harry, it will be good for you both. A tonic. Sally, needs looking after you know."

"Yes, mother."

Sally couldn't fly, so I booked train tickets, a good hotel on a beach near Naples, and off we set.

It was the middle of summer, and although our the cabin in our train was air conditioned, the journey was rough for Sally. Once we'd arrived at the hotel, she rested for two days before she felt like venturing out.

We spent a lot of time by the pool, relaxing, reading, and generally being quiet. Sally's white bikini barely covered her breasts, which had grown so magnificently. She wore a range of wraps and silky sarongs that emphasised her curves and bumps, and provided me with hardons galore. I was having to provide self relief for myself numerous times a day at this point. Sally, I noted, was abstaining completely.

By the end of the forth day, I'd convinced her that we should go out for a meal. I left her by the pool and wandered in to town looking for a suitable restaurant that would be near enough for her to walk, and had a range of foods that she might like. The town was littered with bars, clubs, cafes, tavernas and restaurant, and I was a good four hours before I got back to the hotel.

Sally was out laying in the sun, chatting with Edmondo, one of the tall local Italian lads who worked at the hotel doing everything from room service and carrying bags, to bar and restaurant work, and now poolside attendant. He was sat close to Sally and making her laugh.

I headed up to our room to loose my clothes and gain my trunks. Peering over the edge of the balcony I could see Sally and Edmondo by the pool. He had moved her sun lounger away from a line of shade that was advancing, and was helping her to lie back down. The babies were so heavy now that she had difficulty just sitting let alone lying down, and once she was flat found it almost impossible to get up again without help. Edmondo was evidently a gentleman.

I saw him pick up the bottle of suntan lotion and began rubbing it in to Sally's back, as she perched on the edge of the sun lounger. He seemed to spend considerably longer than he probably should have, before reaching round her neck and legs and helping her to lie back. Sitting on the edge of the lounger, he picked up a leg and, resting her heel in his crotch, began to work suntan lotion into her leg.

It was at this point that I grabbed my towel and headed swiftly for the lift. It was some time in coming, and I could feel my self getting more pissed-off by the minute. The fucking hotel manager would hear about this, and I'd make sure Mr Edmondo didn't bloody work in this bloody hotel again.

But by the time I reached Sally's sun lounger, the two of them were having a good laugh at something. I was momentarily confused, as I'd assumed that the assault on my wife's body would have caused her some discomfort. As soon as he saw me, he jumped up, said something to her, and trotted off.

"What was he after?" I snarled.

"Edmondo's been really helpful. I'm like a beached whale here, going dry in the sun. Did you find somewhere to eat, Harry? I'm starving. Is it far to walk?"

Of course it took her about two hours to get ready. The walk to the restaurant took us another half hour, and she complained that her legs were too swollen to walk this far.

"I look like a total freak," she said. "This bloody dress doesn't fit me right. I should never have brought it, Harry. Nothing fits me right."

She chuntered on about shoes and clothes all evening, complaining that the hotel had a better restaurant without such a walk.

On the way home she complained about back ache and cramp in her calves. We stopped a few times, and I tried rubbing her back and massaging her legs. She was perched on a wall, with me trying to squeeze one of her sandals back on to a foot that really was surprisingly swollen, when Edmondo appeared out of nowhere.

He said something to us in Italian, but I couldn't understand. Sally replied, and I looked up startled. I wanted to ask her when the hell she had learnt the lingo, but couldn't get in a word edgeways. And before I could say anything, Eduardo had picked her up and was carrying her up the road towards the hotel.

I stared after them for a minute, not quite believing what had just happened, before I chased after them.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Edmondo said he'd carry me back to the hotel."

"So I see."

My amorous advances in bed that night were rejected on the ground of "not feeling sexy any more" and having backache. I didn't feel inclined to argue, and let my bottle of red wine I'd had with my meal drift me off to sleep.

Sally was still sound asleep when I woke, and I decided to go for a run along the sea front. The shops were closed still, and the cafes were just opening for breakfast. I stopped for a coffee and to read the English paper before I headed back to the room.

Of course I wasn't expecting Edmondo to be there. Turns out he was a chamber maid too, and was making the bed. Sally was sat on the edge of the chair in her nightie, with more or less everything on show.

Eduardo finished smoothing over the sheets and left quietly.

Before I could say anything, Sally piped up. "Harry, I want to go shopping."

"But I thought you had swollen feet and backache. Won't trudging round the shops make that worse?" I was confused to say the least.

"Order us a taxi for ten o'clock will you? I know exactly where I want to go. There's a designer dress shop in town who specialize in making mums-to-be look glamourous.

And that was it, I thought. Our day all mapped out. A day full of the one thing I hate most. I didn't even begin to contemplate how she knew there was such a shop in town. But, if that's what Sally wanted to make her feel better about herself.

The shop, or rather boutique, was one of those where you sit down, get given a glass of champagne, and they bring the clothes to you. Sally ignored me when I commented something about alcohol and pregnancy. And so I sat there for two hours whilst they brought out materials, dresses, manakin dummies and a whole host of other stuff that didn't make sense to me. Then she was taken away to be measured. And then brought back.

"We can go now," she mused.

"What, after all that and you haven't bought anything?"

She laughed and led me out of the shop and into a cafe, where we spend the next half hour more or less silently in out own thoughts.

I ordered a taxi and we headed back to the hotel, with me in fumes.

I was so pissed off with her, that I didn't even bother to see her up to our room. I told the taxi driver to take me to the nearby golf course, where I spent the next two hours relieving my anger on the driving range.

When I got back to our hotel room Sally wasn't there. I peered over the balcony and saw her floating on her back in the pool, with Edmondo stood beside her supporting her in the water. I could imagine his hands underneath the water and what bits of my wife they might be in contact with. I started at them for several minutes, apoplectic with rage, but quite uncertain what to do. By the time I'd calmed down, drank a bottle of beer from the mini bar, put on my swimming trunks and got down to the pool, Edmondo had disappeared and Sally was alone on the sun lounger.

"Been having a good time?" There was nothing that I wanted to do to hide the sarcasm.

"Yes, actually." Equally acidic. "Edmondo has been helping me in the pool." She wasn't even going to deny it. "He said that my back might be better if I could take some weight off it. I might try it again later on."

I was kind of floored by that. I'd been a bit of shit, putting my own feelings before hers. Sure, if she wanted to spend hours in a shop and not actually buy anything, then why shouldn't she? She was having a hard time of it. We both were. And that's why we'd come all the way out here. And just now, when I should have been thinking of her, some other bloke comes in, thinks of a great idea to help her, and helps himself in the process.

I muttered a lame apology, and paid another visit to the bar, ordering a bottle of beer and an iced mineral water for her.

"Help me up will you." She was well and truly beached, and I had to put my arms around her neck to help her sit up so she could sip her drink.

We didn't speak much, and I must have dozed off. The sun had moved behind the hotel and it had become cooler. Sally was sitting on the pool edge, dangling her legs over the side and into the water as she chatted to Edmondo, who was cleaning leaves out of the pool.

Back in our room we were getting ready to go out for an evening meal.

"Edmondo says the hotel restaurant on the sea front serves some great rice dishes," she told me. "He says he will reserve us a table."

I shrugged, indicating that I didn't object. Maybe there was some advantage to Sally being able to speak the lingo.

There was a knock on the door, which Sally answered, and came through into the bedroom carrying a large box, which she laid on the bed.

"What's that?" I peered in to the box as she removed layers of pink tissue paper. Sally pulled out a small black strappy dress, that she help to the light.

Smiling weakly at me she said, "This is what I bought this afternoon. Edmondo told me to go there.They had to make quite a few alterations as my shape is well...bigger than most pregnant women they get coming in for evening dresses. It cost quite a lot, but after all, this is why we came here, isn't it. You can call them with our credit card details in the morning. That is, if it fits." She giggled and dropped her bath robe, revealing nothing but a tiny black g-string. I'd not seen her wear that before, and it looked incredible. She slipped the dress over her head, and positioned her breasts, so that the underwires were in place, and the material clung to the small amount of skin it covered.

I tried to tell her that she looked great. Hot, in fact. But I'm not sure she heard me, or was too busy examining the fit in the mirror. She tied the stings around her neck, which pushed up her boobs and stretched the slightly elastic material even tighter. I could clearly see the side of her breast, and the nipple that was reaching out. The deep 'V' plunged toward her naval, and opened out at her round belly. The back came even lower The hem came to just below her knees and was split to her waist at either side, providing a glimpse of the ties of her g-string.

"I should put on stockings really, but I don't think I could get down that far. Anyway, it's too bloody hot."

She made me slip her sandals on to her feet. "No so tight. Can't you tell my feet are swollen up?"

"Sorry, honey."

The restaurant was just beyond the hotel pool and down some steps, right on the sea front. We'd not discovered this area yet, with its bars and clubs stretching either way along the beach.

Our table was just inside the shade of a canopy, and with a fantastic view of the sun setting over the horizon.

"Ooooh, this is lovely." Sally appeared to be loosening up a little. She ordered a white wine spritzer, and I had to bit my tongue. "Don't worry. I'm not going to get pissed."

We chatted about mundane matters, the house, work, the garden, and what was left to do to the nursery. Sally's appetite was huge, and she was putting away more food than me. Desert had arrived when there was a shout over my shoulder.

"Harry! Bloody hell, it's Harry."

I turned to find a group of guys in shorts and polo shirts gathered around.

"Hey, Paul. How are you? What brings you here?" I said, shaking hands with the guys I knew from various companies I do business with from time to time.

"We're all at the Telemec exhibition in town. I'm surprised we haven't see you."

"Oh no, I couldn't afford the entry."

"Well shit, we can get you in for free. Our party has a spare ticket we never used."

"Thanks, but I'm here with my wife. We're on holiday."

Paul and the guys were already staring at Sally, probably trying not to imagine her tits falling out, or to comment how fuckable she looked.

I introduced them to her, and she graciously gave each one a kiss. The guys had already eaten, but took a table near us, and ordered a round of drinks. Sally and I finished desert and coffee, when Paul asked if I was coming out for a smoke.

"Go on, go on." Sally waved me away. "I don't want to hear you talk about work."

I chatted with the lads for a while, smoking a cigar and drinking Jack Daniels. They were trying to convince me to join them in the exhibition, as there were several deals going on which they needed my advice. I said I'd think about it, and took ordered for another round of drinks.

Sally had taken a seat at the bar, and was chatting to the barman. I bought her a mineral water, and asked if she was ok, and did she want to head back to the room.

"I'm just fine." She seemed a little slurred. I sniffed her drink when she wasn't looking, but it didn't smell like it had alcohol in it.

Returning to the guys, I positioned myself so that I could keep an eye on her. The conversation returned to the exhibition and the conference and seminars. They were offereing to pay me a fee for my time, and quite a nice fat one at that. It would just about cover our two weeks in the sun.

Sally was still at the bar, but this time she had been joined by Edmondo, who was sat on a stool next to her, and had his arm on her back. I tried to make my excuses to the lads, but they kept me talking, asking questions and what my opinion was about some of the things they'd seen at the exhibition.

Another round of drinks was bought, and by the time I'd finished mine I noticed that Sally had left. For a moment I presumed she'd gone back up to her room. But then, looking around the restaurant, I could see that Edmondo wasn't there either. I was firm with the guys, and made a hurried exit, sprinting up the stairs, past the pool to the hotel elevator. It took ages to arrive, and stopped at nearly every floor before ours. I burst out of the lift and ran along the corridor, fumbling with the key card, and shoved open the door.

The room was dark and quiet. I flicked on all the lights. The room was empty. I walked out on to the balcony, and it was only then that I realised Sally hadn't taken her keycard anyway. I burst out laughing, and helped myself to another beer from the minibar. I sipped it thoughtfully on the balcony, wondering where she had gone. Should I stay here and wait for her, or go looking.

I couldn't just sit there like a lemon, so I headed back to the restaurant. I asked the barman and the waiter if they had seen Sally, but neither of them were able to say where she might have gone. I jogged along the edge of the sea front, peering in to the bars and clubs where I could. I reached the end before I turned round and ran the whole mile of bright lights, music, shops, and eating places. I reached the other end, spent, exhausted, and not a little concerned.

Breathless, hot and sweating, I made my way back along the sea front, anxiously staring through windows and doorways. I'd almost arrived back at the restaurant, when it occurred to me to look on the beech. It was almost dark, with the last glow of sunlight fading over the horizon. A thin line of palm trees ran parallel to the waters edge, and I passed through these, and strolled along the beech, scanning the waters edge, the stacked sun loungers, and beech huts.

Two figures were strolling along the waters edge. One was tall and broad. The other was small and pregnant. She had her arm in his, and they started to make their way back up the beech towards the bars and clubs. I ducked back in to the cover of the palm trees, watching.

She was having difficulty walking over the sand, picking up her feet, and occasionally rubbing her huge belly. They stopped and he said something to her. He picked her up and carried her over the sand. Just before they reached the palm trees, she let out a startled cry. He released her, and she started giggling, rubbing her belly. He reached out to her belly and placed a hand on it. He laughed with her. Quick as a flash he dropped to his knees and lifted the hem of her dress up above her waist, and placed an ear to her belly.

I could see him stroking the side of her hips with his hand, gently caressing the area where her G-string ran. His hands moved over her belly, his face staring up at hers. Then he lowered his face again and began to kiss her belly and sides.

She allowed this to continue for a few seconds before she said something to him in Italian. Whatever it was had no effect, and his kissing become more urgent, his hands reaching behind her, grasping her bare cheeks.

She placed her hands on his head. "Edmondo!"

He stood up, towering over her, his arms around her back, pulling her to him. He was talking gently to her in Italian, then stroking her hair softly. He took her head in both his hands and placed a kiss on her lips. He lingered for several moments before she pulled away, and admonished him in Italian. It didn't seem to deter him in the slightest, and with one hand taking the back of her head, and the other siding down around her waist, he dove in to my wife's mouth once more.

I could hear her protests and see her pushing him away, trying to break free, but he had her firmly and there was nothing she could do. His hand that had been around her waist, drifted around her front and up to her breast. His thumb and forefinger worked at her nipple, whilst the tips of his fingers expertly massaged her.

Sally's groans of protest turned to moans of pleasure. My heart sank, as I knew her wonderful breasts were a hot spot of all her erogenous zones. Her left hand dropped to his right as it continued its work on her breast. At first she tried to pull it away, but I could see that she was only making a half-hearted attempt.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pregnant and Fulfilled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds