• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Supermarket Man Ch. 02

Supermarket Man Ch. 02

12

Please read Supermarket Man first, this story continues where that left off.

*****

Veronica started to try and remove herself from my cock whilst coming and despite her best efforts she had to let the orgasm wash over her and then she was able to stand up and smooth down her dress. As she stood up I stuffed my cock back into my trousers and stood up. He then hit me, all I saw was a big fist heading towards my face but I managed to duck and he hit my shoulder.

He went for me again and shouted "I'm going to fucking kill you."

Veronica screamed "Jason stop it right now." He stopped and looked at me with a look of pure venom.

"So he really is a boy friend," Jason said with more than a hint of sarcasm.

Veronica said "his name is Steve and he loves me now where are the kids?"

Jason replied "Still in the car, good job too otherwise I would have had trouble explaining what I have just witnessed, can I have a word with you in private?"

She led him into the kitchen and I heard raised voices, the gist was him asking what the fuck she thought she was doing with someone younger than him, her replying that he turned up early and reminding him of the time she caught him and girlfriend on a sofa when he was younger.

2 minutes later he walked out and then returned with his kids, they were 4 and 6 years old and called Craig and Emma, Jason left without saying a word to me, Veronica and I were left with the kids, she had to go to the toilet and returned 5 minutes later with them trying to use me as a horse and deciding they were going to call me Uncle Steve, we had a great day and went to the park and the kids took the Mickey when Veronica and I held hands as we walked, Jason's wife Phoebe arrived at 7 pm to pick the kids up.

She was a plain looking woman but friendly and decided that she liked me for 2 reasons, the first was that kids wanted Uncle Steve to play with them some more so I was ok with them and secondly Veronica looked happy and according to Phoebe had a smile and bounce in her step she hadn't seen in a while. Phoebe said she would talk to Jason and remind him of the fact that he should be happy for his mother despite the fact she was in what could be termed an unconventional relationship.

When she had taken the kids Veronica and I collapsed on the sofa. We were both tired and decided to get a takeaway for dinner, we had a Chinese meal delivered and it was great. We fell asleep in bed cuddled up together and I found myself having strange dreams of shagging someone who then punched me.

We woke in the morning and I asked if she would like to meet my parents, we both had to go into work today so we arranged to meet at the weekend at a neutral place.

She booked us a table at a local steak restaurant that I knew my parents liked so hoped to get them in a good mood before meeting Veronica.

We exchanged texts and phone calls over the next few days, mum and dad were looking forward to meeting my girlfriend and I arranged for my parents to meet Veronica and me at the restaurant. I arrived at her house and she answered the door by giving me a big kiss and then passing me some keys, she had given me a set of house keys. "If you are going to move in you can't keep waiting for me to get home," she said.

I looked at her and she was wearing a classical blue dress, it fitted her snugly but didn't look tarty, I kissed her on the lips again and she stroked my face and said "Hi darling, I'm nervous."

"I'm shitting bricks," I replied and we walked hand in hand to the taxi and then I held the door open for her. We arrived at the restaurant and sat at the bar holding hands and discussing when I could move in whilst waiting for my parents, they arrived 15 minutes later and mum had a look of thunder on her face, she and Veronica recognised each other and it seems mum has worked a defendants solicitor on a few cases Veronica has worked on.

"Veronica, not content with locking up innocent men and women you have decided to steal my son from me," Mum said with real animosity.

"Mrs Green, I didn't know Steve is your son, but I love him," Veronica replied.

Dad and I looked at each other and just mouthed "fucking hell," at me and then said "Heidi, just because you don't like Veronica professionally doesn't mean you can give her a hard time for being with our son, besides have you ever seen him so happy and contented?"

Mum replied, "She is older than me, and that is my main issue."

Dad said "OK I get that but be civil, she makes Steve happy and that is all I worry about."

Mum grunted and we sat down to eat where it was a little bit fraught but I think mum has called a cold war in her head.

When we had finished eating Veronica said "Can you 2 gents leave me and Heidi alone so we can have a woman to woman chat?"

I looked at her and she nodded and I kissed her on the cheek and mum made a tusk noise and dad said "Play nice."

We sat at the bar and drank a beer and then a second as we watched the conversation between the 2 ladies from a safe distance, after 45 minutes mum laughed and waved us back over. We sat down and I grabbed Veronica's hand.

Mum said "We have agreed to disagree but if she ever hurts my son I will rip her throat out."

Veronica replied "I accept your conditions," and squeezed my hand.

Dad raised his glass and said "To Steve and Veronica," and we all chinked glasses and said "Cheers," even though Mum seemed to say it through gritted teeth.

We left the restaurant and got a taxi to Veronica's home, where we sat down on the sofa and held hands, "Thank you," I said.

She kicked her shoes off and put her feet on the sofa and laid her head on my shoulder, "What for?" she asked. I wrapped an arm around her and it landed on her waist.

"Dealing with mum and being you," I replied.

"You are welcome," she replied, "now take me to bed and show me how much you want to thank me."

The next morning I woke up to the smell of coffee coming from the kitchen and walked down the hall wearing nothing but a smile and saw Veronica standing in the kitchen wearing my shirt from last night talking on her mobile. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the cheek, she tipped her head back and I heard her say into her phone "OK, I will be there in 30 minutes," and then hung up.

"Sorry darling there has been a disaster at work I need to go in, will you be here when I get back?" she said.

"I had better show up at home and spend some time with mum and dad before I move in here with you," I replied and kissed her again, she turned around and just said the 3 words that made my heart skip "I love you," before she walked into the shower, I returned to the bedroom and waited for her to return as she towelled herself dry. She blew me a kiss and put on a sensible pair of knickers and bra, she then put on her uniform black skirt and white blouse.

She noticed me looking at her and I just looked at her and said "I love you in uniform."

"I'll call you later," she said and kissed me on the lips before saying "got to dash, love you," and left the room, I heard her car start and her drive off.

I lay on her bed and started to think about what was happening, I was now in a relationship with a lady approximately 30 years older than me and I loved her. Problem number one was her son Jason, perhaps the best way was to let him beat the shit out of me but would Veronica forgive him and I couldn't have breaking up a family on my conscience, I would speak to Phoebe the next time I saw her about it as she knew Jason and Veronica a lot better than I did and could probably think of way out of the problem.

I got up and got dressed and went home and spent some time with mum and dad, before I packed some clothes into a couple of suitcases and took them to Veronica's, her car still wasn't back and I hung the shirts and trousers in a space she had cleared in her wardrobe and placed some underwear in a drawer. Veronica arrived home 20 minutes later and was pleased to see me sitting in her lounge.

"Happy to have you home," she said as she sat next to me and then kissed me on the cheek. I turned my head and kissed her on the lips.

I wrapped an arm around her and asked "Tough day?"

"I got called in because a murder suspect is crying foul even though we have him on CCTV walking out of the dead woman's house and there is no CCTV showing anyone else coming or going, he did it but he's trying it on and they needed a senior officer to sign off various forms and deal with prosecutors," she said, "but it was made bearable by the fact I now have a man who loves me in my life," and she snuggled into my shoulder.

She was still wearing her police uniform and laid there for a few minutes before saying "Fancy brightening up my day?"

She turned around and just said "come to bed in 10 minutes, I have a surprise for you," and kissed me passionately on the lips.

After 10 minutes I walked into the bedroom and she was sitting on the bed wearing a sexy police officers uniform she got from a web site. It was a short dress that zipped up the front and she had left the top half undone so it displayed some cleavage, it only just covered her bum cheeks so displayed some thigh, there was a label that said police on the breast and a belt around her waist, it was made of rubber or shiny plastic and she had on her head one of her own police helmets, "I know you said you like a lady in uniform but do you like this one?"

I walked over and kissed her on the lips and she pulled my shirt off and then said "Fuck me like a whore, use me and abuse me."

I pushed her back onto the bed and pulled the belt off and unzipped the dress, she was naked underneath but I didn't remove it and left on her shoulders, she bit her lip as she watched me undress and then I walked over and forcibly pusher her legs wide and dived onto her mound, she gasped as she felt me tongue invade her hole and held my head on place as I proceeded to kiss and lick her lower lips and clit, within a minute she came soaking my face in the process and she tried to pull my head away but I looked up and said "you told me to use you, so that it was what I am doing," and reattached my mouse to her mons, 10 minutes later she had had another 2 orgasms and pleaded with me to stop.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to die, I would die very happy but I would still die," she panted in between irregular breaths.

I crawled up her body and my cock entered her and she gripped the bed sheets as she said "Fuck me my lovely man," she said so I did, I fucked her with long hard strokes and she pushed back on each one making a low moaning noise as she did. Her mobile started to ring and she went to grab it but I held her hands down and started to fuck her, she didn't object or say anything so I pounded her harder and faster until she started to shake and then my come flooded her insides, she screamed "Yes, Yes, Yes," as my orgasm triggered an almighty one deep inside her being.

After a couple of minutes I said to her "Wow, that was something else," and rolled off her and lay on my back, she pulled the dress off and lay her head on my shoulder and draped a leg over mine. "That was the first time I've heard you use the F word," I added after a few minutes of lying together.

Veronica sat up and looked over to me and then straddled me and started to play with my cock, her breasts dangled off her chest and that looked very much like an invitation to me so I gently caressed each one with my hands. "Well you turn me on and you know what they say a lady in the lounge and a slut in the bedroom, now your cock is getting hard again so fancy shagging me again before we go to sleep," at that point my cock grew to full hardness at her words and her hands and she then lifted her hips and took me inside her. She sat fully down on her knees so my cock was fully embedded in her, she sighed and then leant over so her breasts were on my chest and kissed me open mouthed on the lips, I grabbed her bum cheeks and started to saw my cock in and out of her pussy which made her kissing harder, she removed her mouth from mine and took a deep breath before leaning back and pushing her hips down on mine and then shrieked "Coming," before an unintelligible jumble of words came from her mouth.

I kept pounding my cock in and out of body and her hips were by now pushing back against me whilst she was leaning backwards, I kept pushing up into her and she announced that she was going to come again and wanted me to come with her. I grabbed her arms and pulled her so her chest was on top of me and she kissed me hard on the lips, she stopped moving and just allowed me to pound up inside her "I'm going to come, use my pussy as a come bucket, do it come in me now," she whispered to me and her words caused me to lose all control and I pushed my cock all the way in and left it there, my ball sack emptied into her welcoming pussy, she screamed and started to shake as the orgasm made every nerve in her body convulse.

I kissed on the lips and she kissed me back and after 5 minutes off laying on me she said "I'm not going to ever let you go if you do that me all the time," and then rolled off and lay on her back next to me. We were both still out of breath but she got up and went to the toilet and I saw my come dripping down her thigh as she walked, she came back 3 minutes later all cleaned and draped herself over me and gave me a kiss on the lips before we both drifted into a deep contented sleep.

I was awoken by the alarm on my phone the next morning as reminder that I had to be at work, during the night Veronica has rolled onto her other side and I had ended up spooning her, my morning glory stiffy was now firmly wedged between her arse cheeks, she rubbed her eyes as she woke at the sound of my alarm and just said "Morning handsome," and then stiffened as she felt my cock in her arse cheeks, she moved away from me slightly and then rolled to face me and grabbed my cock and started to stroke it, "I see all of you is pleased to see me this morning then," she said as she kept stroking me.

I rolled on top of her forcing her onto her back and bringing my legs in between hers and she just said "be gentle, I'm a bit sore from last night," as she guided my cock into her warm wet pussy, she had woken up horny and feeling my cock wedged in her arse cheeks had made her wet instantly, we kissed as we gently made love and whispered sweet nothings to each other she had wrapped her legs around my thighs and was guiding me at a gentle pace and then as she got closer and closer to orgasm started to urge me to speed up, soon all thoughts of gentleness went out of the window and she left her legs in the hair and let me pound her until I come into inside her which triggered an orgasm inside her that made her nerve endings tingle.

After a few minutes kissing and cuddling I had to get in the shower to get ready for work, she joined me and we had fun washing each other off and by the time I got dressed I only just made it to work on time, she texted me later to say that she was going to be late home from work as she had an urgent meeting with her commanding officer. I arrived at my new home via mum and dad's to pick up the rest of my stuff and dad was there, he wished me well and told me to make sure I visited often.

I had just finished packing my stuff away when Veronica walked in through the front door. She had a face like thunder and just said "I need a hug," after a few minutes she said "I've been told I have got to retire in 3 months, I knew I will have reached the maximum age for a police officer but I was told I could extend it by another year but it seems that is no longer the case."

She started to cry and I held her close until she pulled herself together, "Fancy going out for a meal tonight?"

"Where?" I asked.

"How about the all you can eat Chinese, I feel like pigging out," she replied.

I got changed to into t shirt and jeans and she put on a red long shirt with a pair of black leggings underneath. We walked to the restaurant and sat down and ordered some drinks before picking up our plates and making the first of 2 trips to the buffet counter, we talked and held hands as we ate and drank. After eating our selection from the 2nd trip to the counter we cuddled and drink our drinks before we walked home.

Veronica was tired and sore so I just held her until we both went to sleep. For the next 3 months everything was great, we were having lots of wonderful sex and we made each other happy in and out of the bedroom, even her son and my mum came round to the idea of us being together and then it was time for her retirement party from the police force.

She had bought a new dress for the occasion but I wasn't allowed to see it until the day, as it was a formal evening so I hired a tuxedo and all trimmings, I took the day off work so I could get my hair cut and so that I wouldn't be tired after working all day. However I had shag her in the shower after we got up, over the dining room table at lunch time and in shower as we got ready for the evening so we were tired before we left.

I got changed into my tux and was told to wait for her in the lounge. I watched TV with the tux jacket laying the sofa when she walked in and she took my breath away, the dress was floor length and was a deep turquoise colour, it had a high neck line and had a thin strap over one shoulder only, it fitted her like a glove and clung to every curve so looked sexy very being tarty. "Is it too much?" she asked.

"Oh my god, you look even more beautiful than when I fell in love with you," I responded.

She blushed and said "Please don't leave my side tonight."

"You must be joking, I don't want anyone trying to steal you from me," I replied as I put on my jacket and held her hand. She had a clutch bag in her hand and shawl to cover her shoulders. I gently kissed her on the lips and heard a car horn outside, we walked out to the car that had been sent to pick us up and we sat in the back holding hands all the way to the hotel where the event was being held. The driver raised an eyebrow when he first saw us together but was professional though.

We pulled up outside the conference suite of the hotel and she kissed me on the cheek and just said "Here goes," greeting her outside was the chief constable of the police force and the other was her immediate superior officer, they both greeted her and kissed her hand and then I was introduced, her boss obviously knew and greeted me with a smile and said "Treat her well or you will have me to answer to," whilst the chief constable briefly looked shocked when I she introduced me as her partner but quickly regained his composure.

We walked in and every clapped and cheered, I saw Jason and Phoebe standing there and everyone at the police station knew Veronica had a toy boy and didn't seem surprised. We spent the whole evening with her arm looped through mine and when we did split it was only to go the toilet and we went at the same time, as the evening went on I put an arm around her and she moved her hip against mine and didn't object when my hand landed on her bum cheek, she tilted her head against my arm and just said to the lady she talking to "I know everyone thinks I'm being silly but I really do love him," and then whispered "and he makes sure I am never ever sexually frustrated," to which the lady giggled and just said "lucky cow," and stuck her tongue out. At this point I recognised her as the mayoress.

We left around 11 at night and were driven home and I opened the door and let us in, we went straight to bed and though we didn't make love we spent the whole evening cuddled up with each other.

The next day I found out that I had got one of the jobs I had applied for, I was now a trainee police constable and Veronica said that it was one of the proudest days of her life to see me graduate 6 months later and boy did we celebrate. After the graduation ceremony we had a meal with my parents before heading him, she had worn a grey trouser suit to the ceremony and she had booked us room in a hotel as a special treat, as soon as my parents left she dragged me to the room where she proceeded to remove my uniform and item by item until I was left naked and she told me to stay standing, she then removed the suit revealing that she only had a thong and a half cut bra on. She told me to lay still and then sucked my now erect cock into her mouth, this was the first blow job she had ever given me and it was worth the wait, she looked me in the eye and as she sucked my entire cock into her mouth and started to move her head back and fro, she grabbed my hips and held me still whilst she went to work on my cock, it didn't take long and I soon felt the tingling in the end of my cock and announced "I'm going to come," she took me in all the way and held herself there as I came down her throat. She was breathing and snorting through her nose but she held me there until I had finished and then she released me before getting a drink of water and swilling the water around her mouth before swallowing it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Supermarket Man Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds